LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    'Elemental king' is normally just a rank, there would be several of such beings but they would be elsewhere in the world.

2. FenixR

FenixR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp first encounter with Darth Grid lol, a 5 step pagma's swormanship move (Grid current best its 4) and a new step not ever seen before noice.

Edit: Still reading the second chapter, but soon to come 4th kill for verabitch? I lost count :p

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  3. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd, Grid didn't count Piaro's kill. His first kill was at Empire during the confusion

4. FenixR

FenixR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but i meant overall kill count, once he reached his 5th death he loses the yangban (I think it was written like this) qualification. Edit: There's also that one where kasim/faker killed him during the attack iirc.

5. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... if Faker and Christ got intermediate elemental from 2nd class then how come Huroi only got low rank spirit? All their 1st class is normal class too all the same. Huroi's second class Apostle of justice is probably not as high rank as Faker's (as it probably a precursor class to a legendary class) but it should be similar rank to Christ's Tyrant, right? Apostle of justice is a hidden class that have insane quest condition that can mentally harm the user permanently in real life but Huroi became the butt of the joke that only his mouth got 'slightly' faster?

Remnant likes this.
  6. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god the hype!!! Im shivering frkm all the hype of hell grid!!! Woot

0000000 likes this.
  7. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    New Move of Evil Grid
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A new dance "Flower" will have amazing potential.
    example and just for fun
    -Flower+Wave
    -Linked+Flower+Wave
    -Transcend+Linked+Flower+Wave

-Revolve+Flower
    and if he combined Revolve and Flower, it will not only reflect 1 attack, it maybe can reflect a lot of attack and create a vortex blade as defense from all kind of direction attack, except from above and below
    -Linked+Revolve+Flower
    he will spinning and created absolute defense and reflect all the damage for the duration of the skill / his spinning mode
    -Transcend+Linked+Revolve+Flower
    Create a Tornado Blade that will Attack, Defense and Reflect as far as the Transcend reached.
    :aww: :blobhero::blob_pompom::blobparty:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    0000000 likes this.
  8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    When Flower of Pagma came out, all I can think of is Grid using Thousand Army Massacre Sword and Grid "Galter" using Flower at the same time, resulting in sword waves flying all over the fucking place.

God, has Pagma copied even Madra's Sword techniques after turning him into Death Knight? What is next, Pagma using a version of Spliting the Heaven?

Still can't wait for Grid to milk Galter out of all the Pagma swordsmanship.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  9. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huroi class should be a normal/rare second class, Tyrant is Unique

Vincent1873 likes this.
  10. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    It is because his main class, Orator, is considered as a weak class.

There's a chance Grid won't need to encounter Galter to learn since Grid is already constantly using his brain the same way he constantly used his hands in the past. *cough* Bruteforce Einstein *cough*

Anyway, Yura will definitely be stalked by Galter because Yura knows Grid. And...Yura...well...seeing as she's alone in Hell...she might make Galter fall in love with her.

11. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid learn's pinacle and revolve only knowing the movents, maybe he can use flower with the Yura guidance.

12. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still there's no mention of GREAT blacksmithing skill or it doesnt exist in the first place "Instead, he returned his rusted sword to its sheath and muttered"

Just hopping that somehow Agnus do not encounter Great in future

13. Kiyyats

Kiyyats New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great evil Grid !!!!!

14. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant wait Grid vs Hell Grid showing up!

The current grid could encounter flower with 100.000 massacre sword and its unlikely the Hell Grid could use it since it require hero king energy (which also boost his stat).. not mention other newest power like divinity.
    Only grid benefit from the battle if it would be coming up lol.

15. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was? That sound bullshit. Both author and this game maker is a sadist. Huroi got torture for a week (was it a week?) and that's all he get? other got good things off screen but our Huroi got trash. = ="a.

But that was consider from the player perspective. Elemental contract sound more like a quest reward processing which would normally consider those 1st class from data perspective. It should consider more like, that's a 1st class normal rank or something like that than 'hey, that's a trash class therefore you get basic reward, b*tch'

This author sure doesn't like Huroi much. He's one of the side character that suffer the most but get the less.

viprei likes this.
  16. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heartless Grid learning a new sword move implies that there are questlines for Grid in hell.

Tyrant's ranking is unique. Apostle of Justice's partner is probably epic at best. Edit: I forgot that Rare came after epic. Huroi's class probably isn't even epic.
    It requires fighting energy or sword energy. It's not surprising if it becomes a great swordsman.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  17. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huroi don't get his 2nd class questline with true apostle of justice

Huroi can grow stronger if he with true apostle instead of grid

Instead he get item from grid as conpensation

18. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the story, from your perspective. Does he even get anything good much? I mean he suffer from that quest HARD then he suffer some more as Grid lacky. It took sometime before his standing become 'normal' as a side character. The author didn't really award much for this character other than a wyvern and Grid's sword prototype? He don't have anything outstanding other than being a joke character that curse other's parent. Now that I think about it, some side character in the guild is now even forgotten. I mean people like Toban and Vatner (those are their name, right? I forgot) and Pon came out here and there but that's it. They now no longer necessary so the author just pop them in at some corner just so they can put a joke to a story. I find this kinda sad.

viprei likes this.
  19. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good. No reason to drag around literally every character.

20. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Sorry. Some story I read got great juggling for both their main and side. So when one author got good at it, it's kind easier to find unnecessary false of other. But yeah. You are right. This series have no reason to drag them around