Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems my interpretation of Boss and Momo's intimacy is different from others here :blobsweat:

but I don't want to talk about that anymore...

I want to talk about the new chapters! We got a classic tanghulu eating scene! It was more vague than I expected. I thought it would be "licking", but the translator chose "chewing" as the most appropriate.

Momo should have worn the pretty mask! :blobrofl:

LoveManga and Einv13 like this.
  2. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I haven't gone to read the next chapter! //looks at ExR contest
    Hope I can make it for this. It's...I need to reread when's the deadline.

LoveManga likes this.
  3. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    /sounds of indescribable happiness
    Omg thank you so much for this!!! Gosh I didn't think about looking over in instagram for them (mainly because my phone is not good with the app) but it's good that you point it out.

Oh! So that manhua is a fan manga o.o)!? I thought it was a real publication. I was really sad when there's no more than 2 chaps. (Me screaming at the back "I need more reference demmit!!!"

Ahhhhh so twitter it is ;3 I'll try to contact here there and see how she is doing. Is2g her fic 'Everglow' really left an impression on me.

Thank you so much againyou guys. Guhhh I hope I can post links here soon.

4. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    zeromint, PiayaParty and LoveManga like this.
  5. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I also hope she is okay. On her Wordpress her mood indicator is set to lonely and depressed. Life is so tough, but we gotta try to pull through the best we can.

6. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, great, thank you for these links. I’ll add your post to the spoiler directory. :)

7. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Woooohoooo! Alright finally you can share your art! It’s so good! Please continue to share more. I’ll add your art posts to the spoiler directory. This is so fun. Thank you! :aww:

8. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh, that is SUPER CUTE! That's exactly how I picture Momo napping

Pretty Yunita, Einv13 and LoveManga like this.
  9. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww I would have enjoyed hearing your opinion about Boss and Momo’s intimacy. It’s great to discuss differing opinions. :)

Which chapter are you referencing here?

10. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Today’s chapter 569:
    Two billion spirit gems gone in the blink of an eye. I’ll likely have a nervous breakdown after spending all that and become a pauper again. :cry:

Money was only a worldly possession, even though he had already squandered almost all of his spirit gems and was currently on the path towards complete poverty.
    (Ra: you mean, “daddy’s” money >_>?)
    :LOL:

PiayaParty likes this.
  11. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 568 The Town’s Magic Herb Shop!

At first he thought it was the same as the ones he ate before with haw apples, but when he bit into it, he realized it was something similar but three times larger, with more juice and sweeter.

Hearing the chewing sound, Ling Xiao suddenly turned his head around.
    I'm surprised the translators didn't comment on that. Nonetheless, :blobamused: . Big and juicy :blobrofl:

Ch 569 - This was possibly one of Momo's more dirty, but legal, methods of getting magic herbs. I felt a little dirty reading it LOL.

What's baffling is that Momo can still be considered a wealthy person.

LoveManga likes this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Momo is classic wife material, husband must look his best at all times, so LX got the pretty mask again. :LOL:

PiayaParty likes this.
  13. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe Rara could have been busy, she typically makes the suggestive remarks. Big and juicy is a good one. :LOL:

True it was dirty, but legal as it’s a first come, first serve shop. Darn shop was at fault, causing you, a good reader to feel dirty. How dare they! :ROFLMAO:

Wasn’t it noted earlier in the novel that high level mages can be considered wealthy just because they are high level. In fact Momo explained this to Tang YuLin (adorkable) which resulted in him finally cultivating like he should, much to BaiLi TianYi’s happiness. I miss Dao Xin Academy, that was my favorite arc.

Pretty Yunita and PiayaParty like this.
  14. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

yuup technically speaking momo IS a Wealthy person because some mages rely on guild or association in order to get herbs or to level up..

LoveManga likes this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, good point, I did not think about how other mages obtain herbs or level up. :)

16. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome and thank you too!!!O////w////O ) Ahhh the newest chapter made me cry at the amount of spending MOmo had to do for his hubby. It's alright Momo, spirit gems are mere wordly possession *sobs*

I draw this for today's prompt

Yes!!! Initially I want to draw when Boss licking his cheeks like he's about to bite Momo, but urgh, I was at a kid's book fair and some of the kids won't leave my booth and been staring at me drawing. So it turned to be that instead hahaha.

17. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link

Awwww the art of Momo is too cute. Haha the sexy drawing had to turn out innocent cause of the kiddies. :LOL:

XuanYuanTin and Einv13 like this.
  18. XuanYuanTin

XuanYuanTin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think boss teasing momo about being stupid is like a form of affection. In my opinion boss is someone who grows up without parental love. Although he have his uncle gu. It is still different because both of them are male. Well i guess since people in the upper realm are more interested in powering up. They disregard a lot of things including emotions and such. We read up a lot of parts of the novel base on the point of view of momo so since the realm are different some of us tend to be uncomfortable. But all in all i think boss is sweet and loyal. I mean exactly how many bitch flirted at him? Since he did not give them any attention at all makes me contented. The last thing i hate about an ML is someone who could not keep his pants up. Well LX keeps his pant down whenever momo is aroud:oops::blobnosebleed::aww::blobpeek:

Pretty Yunita, Einv13 and LoveManga like this.
  19. XuanYuanTin

XuanYuanTin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And also i think momo acting like a good wife to LX and an excellent master/ mommy to his contracted beasts is really cute and heart warming.

LoveManga likes this.
  20. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah! Ling Xiao only had Uncle Gu to take care of him. Considering nature vs nurture, it makes me wonder what Uncle Gu's personality is really like. :blobthinkingsmirk: That guy seems gentle and wise, but he is also the same person that snatches money, is the powerful leader of powerful men that have done several sketchy actions, and constantly nagged at Ling Xiao to get stronger. :blobrofl:

Ling Xiao is interesting because he takes the "role of the husband" so seriously. I know someone that would call him a huge dork because of this. When relationship is established, he tends to think in husband and wife terms - it turns out LX doesn't just say it to get a reaction from Momo. (The preg jokes on the other hand... :blobcheeky:) He even revealed to have a special dislike for Daddy JunQi because the other man was an irresponsible husband/father.

Momo has been extra cute ever since LX was injured!

"I'll carry you! How do you feel? I'll watch over you! Do you feel better? We have a home now <3 Don't help me cook, I want to take care of you!"

The little beasts are the most pet-like and affectionate! I like that Momo gives them food and toys. They eat so much... Like parents, like children! :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018