Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read the original or the revised version?

LoveManga likes this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I went and doubled check! The first kiss reveal is in the revised version of Chapter 111!

3. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't she already do the both?

LoveManga likes this.
  4. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah she did :blobjoy: I forgot since the original version with the nsfw was stuck in my head so I doubled check and yes she did translate both version :aww:

Hana_rhea, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  5. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep because Blindfolded kiss available only in revised edition

Hana_rhea, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  6. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i see now, that's why i've never seen it. is there a link to the translated revised 111?

7. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! In the directory post under the novel section, I named it "How Sizhui remembered Mama Wei" the full translation should be there.

8. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    i found it!
    thank you very much

Fiorisi likes this.
  9. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh that whole chapter was so freaking adorable
    from LSZ's revelations, to him teasing WWX to WWX teasing him back and the emotional moment between the three of them and the confrontation about their first kiss awww i think i am getting cavities because of these two.
    i think my favorite intimate moment between WWX and LWJ is when WWX was kneeling between LWJ's thighs planting kisses all over his body.

that was so sweet, every time i read it i go all awww :333 and i can't help but wonder how it made LWJ feel.

i also wonder, did WWX ever vocally praise LWJ's body? remember when they found NMJ's torso and WWX kept praising it and LWJ was highkey pissed off? :blobjoy:

10. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waaaaah I just remembered: actualy Jing Ling never really has been told the whole tale about his father and mother... his uncle was just consumed by hate. he never really liked Jin Zixuan either. And JC laterone didnt want to talk about it ... as he lost his sister. Would he come to WWX for seeking advice?? I mean... WWX: what is it? JL: You knew my mother from young right? How was she?

11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    reasonable
    is the spoiler where JGY killed the ladies of the night in the directory post?
    same here will hav to wait a while longer since no eng subs yet
    LOLOL JZX y her back indeed -.- ahahahhaha

12. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is such a shame we never really get to know his indecipherable thoughts. I bet some awesome pervy things are going on in his head :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna make a list of the times Wangji got jealous (っ´ω`)ノ So far ones I can remember are:
    • After the Water Ghoul Hunt Wei chatted up with the Lady Loquat Seller (Edit: Thnx @Rinfantasy)
    • MianMian
    • MianMian's Pouch
    • Xuanwu cave Wei gets bored and preferred Cheng to be with him than Wangji (Edit: Thnx @Piesus !)
    • Weny Bear
    • Mingjue's Body
    • Wangji stopped Wei from pulling the corpses pants in the Nie sect saber tomb (Edit: Thnx @Rinfantasy)
    • When that bartender boy placed his arm around Wei and Wangji glared at him (Edit Thnx @TiramiQ)
    • When Wei was talking to those ladies in Yi city arc
    • Wangji being jealous of the gift Wei gave the ladies in Yi city arc (Edit: Thnx @Piesus)
    • Wei's return from Burial Mounds Wei caressed his female fierce corpse (Edit: Thnx @Piesus)
    • Pheonix Mountain when Wei lied to Wangji about having plenty of kiss experiences before
    • Wangji asked Wei to return to Gusu with him again and Wei was with a female cultivator (Edit: Thnx @Rinfantasy)
    • Wen Qing & Wei's Antics in Chapter 75 (Edit: Thnx @Uguisumaru)
    • This happened in one of the extra stories. A female Lan disciple was going to feed Wangji's bunnies, Wei was already there and was thrilled to meet a female Lan disciple for the first time chatting happily with her. Wangji saw this from a distance and walked over scaring the poor girl.
    I wonder if there are more?~ Probably is, considering Wangji drinks vinegar the same way Wei drinks his alcohol :blobjoy:

Edit: Thanks so much for filling this up guys! Look at this list, look at how much vinegar this man drinks on a daily basis! No wonder he's so fierce with Wei in bed (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Aeli, Uguisumaru, Hana_rhea and 14 others like this.
  14. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, dk if it counts but back in the turtle's cave after they slaughter the tortoise, WWX gets bored and says sth about him prefering for JC to stay with him instead of LWJ and that makes LWJ rather unpleased ;)

15. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hhahahah tat too

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Cheng (ノД`) I wonder how he dealt with little Jin Ling asking him about his parents. I can imagine there'd be a heavy lump in his throat when he tries to recollect fond memories of shijie, and those happier times in Lotus Pier. I agree with you about Zixuan though, it'd be hard to talk about him since Cheng & Wei disliked the dude, they only tolerated him for Yanli's sake. I bet Jin Ling does go to Wei instead! And I'm 100% Wei won't even filter his mouth when he talks smack about Zixuan to Jin Ling LOL!!

There's actually something I picked about Jin Ling in the Hook Case extra story, when Wei praised him, told him how much he's grown, how far he'd come, gave him compliments, embracing his shoulder & rubbing his head, Jin Ling freaked out. He wasn't used to such an open display of affection, he wasn't used to hearing someone say kind words to him, and at that moment he wanted to run away from Wei, Jin Ling's neck became red cuz he was flustered! Σ(°ロ°) Reading that part, I wanted to smother this child in infinite hugs, our princess Jin needs kisses & hugs, grumpy Cheng also needs them, but his resting b*tch face scares me (/ω\) Thank goodness for @Cypress

Aeli, Hana_rhea, Sandu and 8 others like this.
  17. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought exactly the same thing when reading the hook case extra story... Jing Ling is just the cutest little thing. And for Wei, I think he really sees him as his responsibililty too because of Yanli, even more so because he had such a bad upbringing ... JC and JGY. I wanna just show him the nice and gentle world of a person with love in their soul...
    Also very excited about the continuation of that Hook Case Story!!!!

Maybe later on, Wei will tell him about the lotuspod-pork soup or what it was that his mother cooked for them.. and how warm it felt whenever she was around. Their love story... how his mother cared for Jin Zixuan actually... , and that it was a wonderful miracle also to Wei that Jing Ling did survive. Wei will tell him then that he is indescribably happy and that his mother would surely be happy as well. Even though he didnt know her, he has got her bravity and some of her silent pride! (as his father was a coward hahahah) And if JL wants to Wei would show him all the places in Yungmeng they went to, his mother liked.. and explain ... everything about her death even though this really hurts Wei as well.

And so they do... one day, agreed with LWJ they both go to Lotus Pier, of course JC was against it but he has reached a stage were he just can't be angy with WWX any more, at least not if the other doesnt provoke him. omg.... continuation please.. anyone...

Aeli, Hana_rhea, Yaoilover-89 and 7 others like this.
  18. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    we deserve a WangJi pov spin off Y_Y

all of those were incredibly cute but the funniest one was with the bartender, he literally told WWX that LWJ glared at him as if it were his wife he touched lmao. damn right dude.

Hana_rhea, Fiorisi, chiino and 5 others like this.
  19. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus, YES!!
    Haha, bartender scene is my personal favourite :3

20. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot the loquat lady seller after the ghoul hunt in the lake near Gusu and when LWJ stopped WWX to pull the corpes's pants in the Nie sect saber tomb, and the other meeting after Pheonix Mountain when LWJ asked WWX to return to Gusu with him again and WWX was with female cultivator LOL