Recommendations LF Happy-Polygamy/Harem-Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LegionUnderground, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw are you stalking me too ?! o_O

2. Makanielz

Makanielz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't call that kind of thing stalking. We just want to follow you without you knowing, how is that stalking??? :whistle:

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Gyaaaaaaah ! A other stalker !!!!!
    But yeah i knew that and i was just joking but i think you were also joking when i see this emoji at the end of your post.
    I just saw (like 5min before) that you had a Suggestions thread asking for comedy. Damn it's sure a coincidence.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  4. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    How is The Blue Mage Raised By Dragons? Got any romance ?

5. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't stalk.
    I'm always on a lookout for romance/harem novels and this time you were the catch:blobowoevil_horns:

Btw, you said that a girl falls in love easily, is it true for all in the story? ?

6. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, damm, was totally busy today, that why i only can join this late (its already past midnight here) -.-

The true Endgame sounds AMAZING!! I love everything that you described and since his childhood friend will come back later i am totally fine with that! And the Romance/Harem sounds amazing as well! Thanks so much!! Just wanted to start "Immortal" next, but i guess i have something else now xD God, i really have a great, happy feeling now xD
    Btw. do you know how many chapters/novels are out there right now and if its finished or still airing?

Regarding the other stuff:
    Stuff like that happens sometimes, i am not totally aware of all the related terms sry :x

Hehe, i know, noone asked me but... i join there too xD After i noticed that you have a pretty good taste, i'm following your history as well :p But it's no stalking if i admit it here... right? RIIIGGGHHHTTT??? :p

7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol you won't believe with how easily they fall for him. First girl,
    deaf girl IRL, that falls in love with in seconds just because he was kind to her when they both began and naked (he just offers her a fish and clothes from bark),
    2nd
    a tsundere that falls because he helps her get her revenge, becomes jealous of first girl and MC was really kind and not smug when she fails her first try at fishing when he is trying to teach her how to fish. AH! Also because he forgave her when she near-killed him at their first encounter. Even better ! MC is still kind to her even though she acts like a really mean tsundere threatening him for stuff like teasing her and calling him a bastard (at the beginning i think. later the name becomes even longer BEEP bastard).
    3rd
    she falls in love with him all because he looks like he really wants to help and rescue her from the clutches of a bad guy compared to everyone else that wants to use her (she got a special blessing), also he even joined her in her roleplaying.
    4rd
    nothing extraordinary there, it's the childhood friend, she already was saying how she will be his wife when young, THOUGH SOMEHOW she reveals before she leaves that maybe her feelings are not true and used him only to feels better because she can't make herself happy (a mental thing unless i mixed some stuff).
    5rd EVEN WORSE !
    But maybe not worse then 1st. MC just hugged her when she was frightened because she fell into the sea and is wet (looks she got a trauma with water). Beside that, MC's group kinda rescued her because she was lost in a dungeon.
    Immortal ? Or i forgot someone before suggesting it or never heard of it. How good is it?

Huuuuuuuuhhhh....... i don't think just because someone is admitting he/she is stalking that he/she is allowed to do it. So no.

Just kidding, it's okay.

LegionUnderground likes this.
  8. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading the first few chapters. I actually really like it and his two friends are kinda interesting (big fan of having "non-typical" friends like a gay-trap-loving guy and a straight-russian-wodka-loving guy) ^^ I hope there is some development later on that is in real live and not only ingame (game becoming real live or meeting in real live as well) since i don't like it so much if everything is only a game. But i think i really will like it xD Also you mentioned his old childhood friend and all that stuff, so I guess there will be some more real live connection. Also the authors interaction with the comments/readers seems to be great as well

9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep there is and they are the best parts, real life moments. It would be nicer if the world was not going into her doom. I thought i was kinda explicit that there was rela moments but looks like i was wrong, it was all just in my head/pov. But yeah for exemple the childhood friend ENCOUNTERS him back IRL and separate IRL too.
    Bad news the russian
    leaves later and kinda acts like an asshole before he does that. He even cuts contacts (deleting contacts in the chat app).

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Already finished it. Damn it it was just getting to the good parts with 5rd girl being told a plan (that we don't know) that would REALLY LIKELY charm him. Or just fails for laughs and she will wins maybe later. She is kinda older then MC / 26. She got 2 cats.

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are here, does that means you already finished all my suggestions ?
    Ah, i see the word "always" right now, guess not.

12. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    Already finished everything that is out right now? xD Haha xD Yeah, sadly it's not so much for the moment, but since it's still publishing (as far as i understood it) i'm looking forward to it ^^

What do you mean by that? You mentioned that its written in the future that is kinda bad... but the future is SO bad?

Nono, you definitely mentioned that. I just thought that it's typical with a game thats becoming real. But here it's still just a game with real-live beside it. I don't really like those things because often ingame and real live stays kinda separated then and for me stuff ingame isn't totally real. But i hope that this autor is better with that and that he will have a relation with the girls he has ingame in real live as well. An harem only ingame is not as satisfying as if it's happen in "reality" as well ^^

mhh, well he's a guy and not one of his girls so i can live with it ^^ i only think he is interesting, nothing more, so i can deal with that ^^ but thanks for the warning! =D

13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to answer your question, i think you should be happy to know there are 3 books with 60+ chapters and a 4rd with 34 right now.

14. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    When i said there was real life moments i think you should thought (from the fluffy writing style unless you didn't get far) that yes MC encounters the girls IRL. Or maybe you already did.

Yep, flood, typhoon, space pollution, mega cities, polluted seas and air and the few most important stuff i remembered about this world (unless i listed them all). Also a virus attack on somewhere maybe australia.
    But thx goodness MC doesn't suffer from it. And gets a happy life compared to his sucking childhood (i think he even said he had bullies before, not sure when in his life).

15. Deleted member 110464

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, do you have any where it takes at least some time for the feelings to develop??
    Like in TTNH or HJC??
    It's kinda annoying to read stories with super easy falling.
    BTW are there more recs to the list?

16. garohoz

garohoz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should Read Son-Con

17. garohoz

garohoz Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Markry

Markry New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if u know too some untranslate Anime dimensional harem like this

穿越从龙珠开始=(google translate title)Crossing from Dragon Ball
    An otaku from earth got reincarnated at the body of goku and got a system that can let him go to anime,and novel world watch him as he grow stronger than the original Guko and then turn into anime god at the same time go to other world to get the world source or world origin at the same time capture some harem

please tell me thanks btw all of the novel recomended are harem. Op mc

19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    TTNH = Transcending the Nine Heavens ?
    HJC = Heavenly Jewel Change ?
    But how are they ? Good ? Because now i want to try Nine Heavens and i am reading Jewel chapter 1.
    They both take time for feelings ? What a letdown.
    Sorry got no more recommendations.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  20. Deleted member 110464

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean far more than your average novels.
    Yep they are short names for the novels.

TTNH : He actively courts for the loli only, and he has to wait for over 1000 odd chapters for her to become legal.
    He's already in love with her from the beginning but even the girl take her time.

The other girls also take at least few hundred chapters to realise it and he takes them in not before 1200 some chapters.

HJC : he gets them every 50 chapters. Each chapter is long