Spoiler The end of the world’s poisonous mom and monster baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aris12, Dec 1, 2017.

1. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's due to the fact that it's actually kind of hard to write a large harem novel. Like one of the things I've noticed with reverse harems (harhar cuz i don't read harems) is that if there's too many guys, you don't rly get to see what the MC feels towards some of them. It also makes it hard to develop characters too (unless the author wants to write an 1000+ chapter story). 3 is already a good number...as for the other guys, I'm sure you'll find someone else one day :'3c

2. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    @somnious :blobsweat: I did not think that you would reply back so seriously. :notworthy: Thanks for taking me so seriously.
    I thought that since it would only end up five harem members, for example like in “The Captivating Crown Prince” there would still be room for character development. I guess that it up to the author at the end.:blobcheeky:
    But indeed I hope that the other two will be able to find somebody else one day. :blobsmilehappy:

somnious and midnight reader like this.
  3. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    sweats i always take things too seriously ghghghdhg

Yeah 5 is probably the upper limit? But I think it’s totally possible to hit 7...if you know what you’re doing. But realistically speaking, even if I could love more than 1 or 2 people in the same way, I don’t think my heart is kind enough to add anymore bc I’d feel it’d be unfair to try and juggle more than one or two people. You only have so many hours a day to split between everything and it just seems a little overwhelming....unless the others can find love amongst each other too cough

JimmyFalcon and Pachia like this.
  4. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Did all the MLs virgin... Or...?:sushi_peak:

5. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I think all of them are

6. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ieee!! (._.) Why tag polyandry?

Mc have many ml?

Edit : do mc have many partner (▼_▼) ( pale face) please tell me this is not what i think it is like those 1v2/ a polygamy mc

I thought mc only have one partner and that is the guy who is an old veteran soldier (hes normal but as pas many chap the guy will have a power too(you guys know what i mean) x her kawaii child from the ex bastard asholes(gumenasai kamisama)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    She have three male lead, famous scientist, soldier and zombie boy. later become husbands of her. Tag polyandry is normal.

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  8. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouch! Cant accept I thought the zombie boy will be her brotherlike

My nightmare has come true (this is one of novel Im camping to read it new chap ugh )

One only one husband desu

Im not comfortable reading BxG/GxB that is not 1v1 , I dont know what should be call so yeah Im uncomfortable it suffocate me please dont be offend it makes me wanna cry promise like my throat got squist even if it is Yaoi Im still not okay if that have lot of partner /polygamy/polyandry thing just my Yaoi cant accept it.

This 2 thing are the only I read GxB 1v1 & Yaoi

My only joy (since novel is wonderful (☆ω☆)) GxB/BxG 1v1

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  9. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should read review that had spoiler. It's very good novel.
    This is slow romance novel that focus more on adventure, action. It's take about 200+ chapter for mc to accept three male lead, not now. Scientist still hasn't appear. He is my favorite guy. This novel is my favorite novel.
    We really have difference taste. I don't feel uncomfortable toward polyandry, I love or prefer polyandry novel over 1v1 because no second male lead syndrome or heartbreaking.
    I don't like yoai, never read it.I feel uncomfortable when reading it. Also don't like polygamy novel, it's for male reader.

10. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    Im a female reader , (Im not fond of polygamy Im just lying about Yaoi polygamy/polyandry.
    I stick to one only 1v1 we do have different taste
    And Im not fond of harem (-Д-))Yaoi and BxG only Love Romance stick to One 1v1

Thank you for answering (˚ω˚)v and for telling me some advice , nxt time I check if & ask if its 1v1 so Im not depress knowing it

>Inside my mind<
    I dont know what to do about this novel since I already following last year . (I love the mc and her baby so wahhh! *polyandry why ? *

Im reading " not easy to be a man " one of my fav.

I read any genre historic/modern/action just dont leave the romance genre behind

11. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're definitely not the only one kinda disappointed tho. I thought the male lead will be the veteran guy(he is). This harems genre is not my cup of tea, at least for me.

AimieNam1003 likes this.
  12. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that the FL got cheated by her husband and loves 2 guys at the same time makes this absurd especially her revenge for the "cheating couples". The ex wil probably l crawl out of his grave and scream at the unfair fact that she could have a harem but he couldnt. Well dont mind me this is just me ranting lol.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    AimieNam1003 likes this.
  13. Quesbee

Quesbee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I say I disagree.

The relationship she had with her ex-husband was exclusive, they married and swore fidelity towards each other, there’s no 3rd party involved in those vows. Also he cheated on her for a better position, money and power, his crazy girlfriend killed her and her child, to marry him.

MEANWHILE Her relationship with the guys is out in the open, no cheating going on, they know where they stand, it’s a relationship for them, it’s not a ‘he’s the 3rd party’ no, there together. Or in this case 4th party lol

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    Rylee56059 likes this.
  14. giaserenejade

giaserenejade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the fl end up with the 3 ml?
    Someone spoiled me that the fl choose mad scientist is that true?

15. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A thread ending with a question doesn't looks good to me so...

She ended up with all of them. Even had a daughter, but who actually is the father isn't mentioned.

Needmore likes this.
  16. Needmore

Needmore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the baby? Does he really stays in that baby form? When I paused, the FL had mentioned that he wasn't growing as a normal human baby would grow and is still small to carry in one arm or something.

Since the first ML was improving with each upgrade, I assumed the baby would too.

17. l8rose

l8rose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story was so weird. I liked it but I still can't get over some of the plot choices.
    Like the fact that almost every bad guy became a rapist or a cannibal. I get it. Shock value and to show how terrible people can be but it was the same for every group of bad guys the MC encountered. Except the final villain but he really had no character development beyond wanting to merge. His underling did want to violate the MC in front of one of her men though so I suppose that follows the same trope.

To answer that old question about the baby.
    Even in the after story, it never really states. His appearance is never really described after the initial description (at least that I noticed) and the event after he ate a part of the heart fruit/plant. He does level up something fierce and becomes pretty powerful by the end but it never says if he grows or not.

Some other random spoilers and further addons to what has been written here already.
    I actually kind of liked this even if it felt weird and out of place in the world the author had written. Somehow, the MC manages to find the only "normal" men. I say normal here as it's pretty loose to describe them that way. One is a zombie, the other is a psychopathic masocist and the third is soldier-dad. Soldier-dad is honestly the most normally written guy out of all of them but he's the last to join the harem.

Is a giant bug.

... not kidding. It's a giant bug. It's apparently been trapped in some way (I guess stuck underground or something?) and has manipulated the mind of a young genius into making monsters (zombified superhumans basically) but has the final goal of merging with a human to escape its prison. There is no leadup to this villain. Just a thought about how the villain they thought was the final guy must have someone else pulling the strings.

This thing merges with another superpowered human and leads to a final battle which while tough was incredibly short.