Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Hana_rhea, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    First, it was Madam Lan now even Madam Jiang is going off in seclusion/punishment :blobsob::blobsob: Guysss don't leave me :blobsob:
    Wei is still keeping Weny Bear to himself, and I am so alone right now :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    And these upcoming chapters is going to be a massive hit to the heart!!
    Guys...come back...:blobcry:
    (Can I tickle Cheng for a week as punishment? Muwahaha)

HE IS EVERYONE'S SUNSHINE HE IS THE MOST INNOCENT PURE HEARTED SOUL TO EXIST IN GDC...Along with XaoXingChen~

3. Dragoninu

Dragoninu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :blob_sunglasses:

4. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg these post I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt now lol

Hana_rhea, chiino, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    well I'm just going to say:blobfearful: what in the world happend whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Lan Shizui you need to take lesson from my hubby
    [​IMG]
    Lan Shizui just did it all the wrong way, but for some reason he still gorgeous. My hubby pulled it of better though.:blobsmirk::blobshh::blobwoah:

chiino, LoveManga, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg ouch my cheeks are protesting telling me to stop laughing and smiling lol..... The hell is this lol...... This video deserves to be saved for future wangxian reference lol

7. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't want to do this too... but our husbands were going too far.. :facepalm:

8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Hana_rhea, chiino, LoveManga and 6 others like this.
  9. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    the scoure u put has alot of others oso hahahha

10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahahhahahhahah just tickle him like crazy lo

LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  11. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    My Weny Bear has been misunderstood by our dear Huanguang-Jun (ノω・、)
    I wanna make these two get along, I'm sure they'll be fine buddies, they can both talk about their love for Wei they can get along through that ♡

13. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, welcome, it’s tons of fun with more people.

I like to share @Fiorisi's great spoiler directory below, but if you viewed this thread from page one I’m sure you’ve seen it. :)
    Updated Directory Post

14. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? It’s pretty typical of BL though, not all of course. The seme / gong usually gets to keep their clothes on and the uke / shou is usually letting it all hang out, butt naked! What is up with that! :LOL:
    Though the seme / gong in BJ Alex let’s it all hang out a lot! :blobnosebleed:

chiino, setsuna3025 and Dragoninu like this.
  15. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing chapters 72 and 73 made it clearer to me why Jiang Cheng hates Wen Ning so much. The novel showed from early on in the non-flashback storyline that he hated Wen Ning even more than Wei Wuxian, and I didn't understand it.

Obviously, Wen Ning didn't actually do anything wrong. But if it hadn't been for him getting murdered and Wei Wuxian finding out, Wei Wuxian would still have been safe* at the YunmengJiang Sect with Jiang Cheng. Wei Wuxian picked Wen Ning and the Wen remnants over Jiang Cheng and his sect, and he got himself killed over it. No matter how angry Jiang Cheng became with Wei Wuxian later, he must have felt a lot of grief over losing him as well. Back in chapter 73 he was sure even then that the only hope of making the situation end was to burn Wen Ning's corpse and send back the other survivors, but WWX wouldn't let him do it, and that was that. Last chance lost at averting disaster. It's strange to think of blaming somebody for things that happened because he got cruelly murdered, but in terms of Wen Ning as a symbol of the tragedy which took Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian away from Jiang Cheng, that I can see.

*Although to be honest I don't think it would have lasted. Some other issue would have come up eventually. WWX was too powerful and outspoken for the other sects to have allowed him to live in the long run.

Aeli, Hana_rhea, Cypress and 13 others like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    .....(ಥ﹏ಥ)......

I hate those a**holes for killing Weny bear so much. I get that they hated the hell out of those Wen sect people but he was extremely timid how could anyone threaten him to the point of death! They wouldn't have touched Wen Ning or his group if they hadn't sent Wen Qing out to a fake errand, it's obvious they did that just so they could get rid of the only protection they had over the innocent Wen survivors.

The Wen sect caused nothing but misfortune to Wei, thinking back on it everything connects back to the Wens for Wei. If it weren't for Wen Chao's ugly soul, Lotus Pier wouldn't have burned down, they wouldn't have been taken away to the Wen sect for that stupid "training" thing. Cheng & Wei would still have their Jidan, Wei wouldn't have gone insane. And then there are the Wen survivors (I'm not blaming these guys, these are Weny bear's family, therefore my family) but whenever the Wen's are involved Wei's situation turned from bad to worse and went full on south afterwards. In both situations, Wei's intentions were good too, saving MianMian, and protecting war prisoners from receiving unjust treatment.

Aeli, Hana_rhea, chiino and 7 others like this.
  17. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why I sometimes hate being human... I lost my faith to humanity... :blobunamused:

PS : If you're lonely, you should making doll version of Wen Ning to accompanied you sleep until he back Lady Wen :blobReach:

18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Brilliant idea! These guys need to make plushies! Gdc plushies! I'd throw my non-existent money at em if they did that!!
    I'd buy the whole collection, Wangji, Wei, Weny bear, Wen Qing, Cheng, Jin Ling etc... buy them all!
    And bury myself in them, drown myself in tears :blobsob::blobReach:

19. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei Wuxian resists the unjust Wen sect...leading to disaster. Wei Wuxian protects the mistreated Wen survivors...leading to disaster. He couldn't catch a break either way. Some of the things which went wrong would have happened anyway, just at a different time, but as it was Wei Wuxian was caught up in it all. In Jiang Cheng's case he might feel as if he lost his whole family (Jin Ling excepted) to the Wens and to an extent Wei Wuxian.

Wen Qing may have been a medic but she was evidently able to protect her family when she was present with them. I suppose it must have been because of her good reputation and her leadership skills? Wen Ning had no idea how to resist anyone who meant him harm, poor guy, and he didn't have such a strong reputation to lean on either.

The victims might have changed throughout the story but in one sense the main antagonists pushing the plot along were sects abusing their power. (Aside from individuals like Jin Guangyao). The tragedy of it all aside, I really like how the later chapters made it clear that the Jin sect was all too happy to try to replace the Wens, and that other sects weren't above the kinds of things some Wens had done. Showing the Jin inspectors with branding irons like the ones the Wens had had but with a peony crest instead was heavy handed but got the point across.

Aeli, Dragoninu, chiino and 5 others like this.
  20. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link