Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    The cowards only bully the weak so they killed wen ning cause he was the type who wouldn't even retaliate against a person that strike him even when the wen sect was all high and mighty..... Chapter 73 really makes you hate jin guang shan with a passion lol and also jin guang yao a little as how he takes advantage of other people's misfortune to the fullest....... I still find it hard to believe that jin zixuan was any better than his father he was good for shijie probably yes and shijie only that goodness didn't reach out to Wei ying or Jiang Cheng I think but well who knows further chapters translated will explain it better.......

chiino, LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhahahahha so true so true hahahah LMAO
    hahha they can talk but half the time i think lan zhan is tryin his best to not beat the crap out of wen ning since half the time lan zhan is drinkin vinegar hahahah lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: but ya they can sit down and talk about thier love for wei ying hahah tat would be so cool to see
    hmmmmm:hmm::hmm: maybe its interesting tat way or since the seme is just usin his bottom part den there is no need to undress fully while the uke is being done and the clothes r in the wat y and might get torn in the makin love session so strip everything and giv the seme a much better view and make the seme more turn on and super horny i think ahhahahhah :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    true even if the event wif the wen survivors didnt happen, later on sure will hav one or two sucmbags hu would wan to bring down JC and WWX relationship as wwx is damn powerful and they cant stand jiang sect to be to top and will do anything to pull them away and destory wwx for being too powerful -.- urghhhh JC seriously has his mother jealously -.- like mother like son always blamin others. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    the wen sect ppl r sucmbags ppl for they think just cause they r strong they can bully the weak and they use wei as an excuse to do it -.- :blobangery::blobangery:
    hahhahha same here i hate humans the most i rather be a demon den be a fkin human . i lost faith in humanity too *pat pat* :blobcheeky:
    and tat is a veri gd idea get plushies of wen ning and the rest and cuddle wif them ahhahah:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    *pat pat* if they r cute might get it oso ahahha
    i nvr like anyone from the Jin sect right from the start hahahahha expect JL if he change his damn attitude ahhahah but the rest of the Jins are just plain fked up like the Wens -.- especially JGY, JGS and Jin zixun the guy hu anyhow say wei ying place a curse on him -.- fkin asshole. :blobcheeky:

3. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei ying is gonna sleep with me in the jingshi from now on!!! *exploding with happiness on the inside* lol

Oh lordy jin zixun is just a cowardly trash he is not even worth mentioning on your hate list he is just that low..... Even your hate list is more precious for the likes of him lol......

chiino, Rcyan, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhahahahha LMAO hahah OMG nice one nice one ahhahha true true he is not worht on my hate list ahhahahhaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

yes lan zhan inside is defintely explodin with pure happiness ahhaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chiino, LoveManga and Piesus like this.
  5. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I got an impression that JC's hatred towards WN is rather directly connected to the fact that he killed JZX (his sister's husband and JL's father) and later allegedly killed JYL? Ofc in FuMo cave he tried to kill WN, but back then it wasn't because he loathed WN to such an extent, rather he tried to save WWX by doing it.

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...(T~T) The Wens would've gone after the other sects eventually. And Cheng knows the Lotus Pier tragedy would've happened whether Wei took action or not, Wei just sped things up along. A part of me is still hung up on those chapters, from Xuanwu cave - Lotus Pier being burned down, I keep relieving those chapters inside my head trying to figure out what could've been done to possibly lessen the damage. But, I know its pointless really, if a situation like that had occurred in real life, thinking rationally is nearly impossible to do.

Definitely cuz of her good reputation, Wen Qing was not just known for being an awesome doctor but also cuz not a single life was lost under her. Wen Qing had something she could stand on, whereas Weny bear didn't, ppl weren't even aware/found it hard to believe he was Wen Qing's little bro ( ; ω ; )

Upon seeing those branding irons on Chapter 72 Wei's eyes just completely darkened. I love how the author wrote that part, I would've lost it too if I was with Wei, I wouldn't go around killing those guards as much as I would want too, but I would scream, point, curse them for doing exactly as what the Wens did.

7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I bloody hate Jin Guang Shan with extreme burning passion (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
    How Madam Jin put up with this guy, how she hasn't secretly plotted his demise all these years, is beyond me. This woman is steel.
    JGY is no different, just as you've said, the way he just spurs everyone on hitting precisely where it hurts.
    Why couldn't he just kill off GuangShan? Get it over & done with?!

Now, I know why I don't like ZiXuan as much. I've been thinking about his character trying to pinpoint what exactly pisses me off about him other than his peacock attitude. I mean, I tolerated Jin Ling's attitude and still, I like him so why can't I do the same for ZiXuan? Thanks to you I finally realised, and that's cuz his attitude softens around YanLi only, with Wei & Cheng it's not the case. Maybe in later chapters, it does show his changing? Albeit, probably only a little, if he does change though, personally for me, it's far too late its probs why I don't feel much sadness when I read how he died.

chiino, vrotki, Sandu and 2 others like this.
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i think this is so true wat wei say to JC. its from a fanfic called everyday chp 10 this one was one of the lines i find it so damn true to wat wei ying says to JC
    “If I did not know any better Jiang Cheng. I would think you had certain feelings towards me like your father had towards my mother. Let’s continue our night hunting, Husband.” Wei WuXian voice sounding serious and his eyes firm. Jiang Cheng drops his weapon in shock, Lan WangJi stops attacking, and Wei WuXian goes up holding Lan WangJi's hand tightly. “I think even if I had been your subordinate that I would still get together with Lan WangJi.”
    link for the fan fic is here https://archiveofourown.org/works/15287079?view_full_work=true

chiino, Rcyan and LoveManga like this.
  9. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wow the Jins use branding irons wif the Jins clan mark? on the wen survivors? WTF????????????????????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: FKED UP PPL MUCH -.- :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH they realli deserve to die man those Jins. i would kill those guards like wat wei ying did no point screamin at them and cursin them for they will do it again. since they think they r the top nw and no one can stop them exepct YILING LAOZU olololo hahahah :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. i haven read chapter 72, im waitin till at least chapter 80 den i read one shot ahhahhah :p
    IKR y did JGY just killed JGS on the spot and wait so long i mean even JGY hated JGS for not lettin him into the Jin sect in the first place and was onli allowed aft he kill Wen RoHan lol. i highly doubt tat JZX will soften around wei and JC seein tat he oso don like them -.- realli a bastard. even if he soften its onli for yanli sake onli he wouldnt realli change his attitude towards the rest since he is as stuck up as his fked up dad -.- i wan slap him yanli deserve a better guy den tat asshole JZX

Fiorisi, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  10. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Not seclusion, just me disappearing for a couple of days... We can go together and gets our minds off things. We deserve a vacation! Madame Lan and Madame Jin are more then welcome to join us. Just between you and I... His tickle-ish spot in underneath his feet....

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  11. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Jiang Cheng didn't hate Wen Ning at the time he tried to kill him in the cave. He was very straightforwardly acting for Wei Wuxian's benefit and that of the Jiang sect. For all of JC's hot temper, he really knew how to keep his priorities in order and give the situation a dispassionate analysis as a sect leader...

I don't really know how much Jiang Cheng was affected by Jin Zixuan's death. He never liked him, but JZX's death caused his sister a whole lot of grief. There might have been rumours that Wen Ning killed Jiang Yanli, but did Jiang Cheng believe those? I'm not sure exactly what the timeline of events is. Wen Qing and Wen Ning might have already handed themselves in to the Jin clan by that time.

His development has only come later in the book, so it's harder to get upset about what happened to him despite the tragedy. I'm curious about how he's going to act in his remaining page time, though, because he wasn't present at all during the gatherings at Koi Tower in chapters 72 and 73. Jin Zixuan's faults have largely been related to arrogance and treating Jiang Yanli badly or clumsily, and I bet he can't stand Wei Wuxian, but back in the Xuanwu of Slaughter cave he did have integrity. It feels a bit as if the author had to keep him out of the way, either to keep his hands clean about goings-on, or to prevent him from trying to intervene. He might not have been okay with the way Jin Zixun allowed the prisoners to be treated.

Aeli, setsuna3025, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  12. CatAstrophy

CatAstrophy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Ning should be already in hands of Jin clan when Jiang Yanli died. Going by spoilers from this post, Wen Quing and Wen Nin surrendered themselves after the death of Jin Zixuan.

Fiorisi, LoveManga, chiino and 2 others like this.
  13. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree on these that's why the only thing that pissed me off like really in chapter 73 was Jiang Cheng repeating his mother's words I mean madam yu saying those things was one thing she was suspicious about her husband and tbh any woman would be...... no woman likes even the shadow of another woman in her husband's life so even if she was over reacting which she usually use to was along the line of normal happenings and then Jiang fengmian brought back the child of that very woman she was suspicious of her husband about I mean even if the woman is gone now she has left a life size remnant of herself to always remind Jiang fengmian of her so you know but Jiang Cheng saying this was like come on man seriously! you little twit how dare you!.... You don't have the right to say these things....... Especially to someone who before this always had your back..... And also helped you get back lotus pier recently for like expecting nothing in return.......

The other thing was Jiang Chang's behaviour towards wen yuan but well that was a personal trigger and totally unrelated towards Jiang Cheng I guess it's because I just hate peeps who aren't nice to children.......

Aeli, setsuna3025, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  14. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, my bad then. I kinda forgot these events' order and assumed that WN is blamed for JYL's death since JL mentioned in the quarrel with LSZ (that time in an inn after Yi City incident) that YiLing Laozu ordered Ghost General to kill his parents or sth along these lines.

Fiorisi, LoveManga and chiino like this.
  15. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good and valid points. originally i assumed that the reason JC hated WN so much because of what the Wen sect did to his sect and parents but then i realized that his resentment toward WN and WQ lessened after they saved his life and WN retrieved his parents' remnants. so i thought, what if WN did something after he was resurrected that induced such hate inside of JC but that's really unlikely. so what you said must really be it. JC must partly blame WN for the fallout with WWX.

16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm but don't you think it's kind of unusual for him not to know (not trying to argue with you seriously and honestly just stating my opinion of course since its the author who wrote his character that way so we can only state our opinions on it nothing else) ..... How oblivious can he be of his surrounding especially being a sect leader's son I mean Jiang Cheng knew things before hand even before they reach Wei ying's ears so how could he not know what things his sect was being involved in and thinking of the jin sect as the new "heavens" and how were they treating the remaining wen sect members and about those peony branding irons and wanting Wei ying's stygian tiger seal (ok this one even if he didn't know about the stygian tiger seal would make a bit sense) but he must have known about what was happening to the remnants of the wen sect and if he chose to not intervene in it or ignore then it's kinda acting along the lines of what nie mingjue said about wen qing right (sure not being a part of cruelty but also doing nothing to stop or resist it)......

17. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    But it was so sad at the same as being cute. Jiang Cheng incorporated Jiang Yanli and Jiang Fenmiang hairstyle, into to his own hair style when they died. Then Jiang Cheng ties Jin Ling in Wei Wixian hairstyle. :cry: So sad. He does all the hairstyles of the precious people he lost. ( expect Yu Ziyuan )

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Aeli, Rcyan, setsuna3025 and 8 others like this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    i know you are right.....well that would take forever to make in the morning lol madam yu's hairstyle and probably not look good on them both making them look more girly lol omg

20. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "And what else I’ll never forget is that he ordered Wen Ning to kill my father and mother!"

It is weird, isn't it? Even Jin Ling wasn't told accurate information about what happened to his own parents and had to rely on rumour that he believed was fact. (...Riiiiight after Lan Sizhui talking to him about not jumping to conclusions without knowing all the facts.) It looks as if Jiang Cheng must not have talked to him about the matter. I can imagine him not being willing or properly able to discuss a painful topic like that.

I think some of that may be why the author chose not to have Jin Zixuan involved in those scenes. If she had included him, it would have meant establishing exactly what Jin Zixuan knew and what he was okay with. Especially in the scene where Wei Wuxian showed up demanding to know where Wen Ning was, when he talked about how the Jin cultivators captured the Wen remnants because they refused to act as living bait for a monster. Jin Zixuan was disgusted back when Wen Chao used people as live bait, and he did step in to help MianMian. He would have to be shown to have an opinion about the matter if he were present to hear about his own clan doing that, for better or worse.

I'd agree that Jin Zixuan must have known about things like his sect starting to think of itself as the new "heavens". About the full extent of the ill-treatment suffered by the Wen remnants, I'm not sure. It looks as if Jin Zixun and a group with him were the ones who tried to use the Wens as bait and then captured them, so assuming Jin Zixuan wasn't there at the time, he might not have known about that. It's also possible that he might not have directly known about the abuse of Wens at the prison camp. People might not have cared about what happened to the prisoners, but it doesn't seem as if the inspectors at the camp were being open about what they were doing, especially since they swore later on that they didn't harm them.

We'll probably find out more about Jin Zixuan's views later on, but he was conveniently absent for these scenes which set the other cultivators firmly against Wei Wuxian. It seems as if the window of opportunity where he could have done something to help (or could have shown himself clearly unwilling to do so) before things got out of hand has passed.

Aeli, Cypress, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.