Spoiler Beloved Wife on Top : Master Mo, Softly Kiss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Oct 21, 2018.

1. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New Novel! Looks pretty good. I like how it's the bodyguard who becomes a big shot. Any spoilers?

Description
    One night before the wedding, her fiancé betrayed her, and Chi Huan asleep with her personal bodyguard! In the blink of an eye, the bodyguard became the mysterious big shot who covered entire Lancheng City! In front of the big bed, she wore a man’s shirt and announced in a high-profile manner, “Either you castrate yourself to prove my innocence, or from now on become my man!”

The man leaned over and slammed her to the wall. “Okay, I will satisfy you.”

“…” Wait, satisfy what?

The man smiled in her ear.

“Be your man – First of all, don’t you have to be satisfied?” “…”

Since then, Chi Huan, from a daughter who is suffering and abandoned has become the hottest and famous actress.

This is because of her family’s honorable President Mo aloofly announced, “Try it, Who dares to touch I, Mo Shi Qian’s woman!”

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/beloved-wife-on-top-master-mo-softly-kiss/

Aster Anemone likes this.
  2. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awee looks good:X3::love:

3. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I came across this novel from summary I thought it is comedy. But seriously it is not. MC is smart and independent actress. Even though her father is politician and mom is having her own buisness. MC doesn't take help from anyone.

So I thought finally a novel with no overbearing ceo and stupid mc.

I was so so wrong. Ml was the guy mc trusted the most but a night before her wedding she gets rapped by ml. His only explanation is my friend gave me drug. I will surrender myself to police. You go and get married. MC is pissed of and tells him she will make sure he jail forever. Ml reminds her she was the one who called him at night and opened the door for him. he can turn against her:mad: ( nice way of taking responsibility).
    After mc who is supposed be storng and independent gets raped every now and then by ml, I was like can't take it anymore so stopped reading.

4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiler, I won't read this novel. I hate this kind of rape and night stand. This is not called romance, it's more like sex or rape.

midnight reader likes this.
  5. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh...I thought this novel was different...

6. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm I am going to give it a shot after I read my ongoing novel :D and see for myself how bad it actually is. It looks so promising there should be at least something to appreciate:mad:

7. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc has a fiance who doesn't love her. He was in love with a girl but since she had no back ground fiance's mom forces her to leave the country. She comes back when she heated mc and fiance are getting married. She is a typical white lotus. Fiance is very biased, he feels mc is spoiled , reckless and has no good quality. ML tells fiance he has never tried to know mc. MC is a good girl and the girl he thinks is good is completely fake. ML is also having marriage arrangement from childhood. A girl saved his life when they were young and ml was loyal to her unfortunately childhood sweetheart met a playboy and started fooling with two guys. Mc and ML both witnessed it mc felt sorry forvml and asked her what he is going to about the childhood sweetheart. ML was if she decide to remain loyal latter than he has no objection to marriage. One of ml's friend was not happy how the girl is treating ml. So he purposely drugs ml and asks childhood sweetheart to come. Childhood sweetheart refuses to sleep with ml and ml doesn't force her. ML's friend ask childhood sweetheart she has no problem sleeping with playboy but doesn't want to sleep with ml who has been loyal to her. Childhood sweetheart tells him that she was forced and not to tell ml about it. Friend tells her that ml already knows that, she doesn't deserve ml and he is going to send a girl to sleep with ml then ml will take responsibility for that girl and marry her. Childhood sweetheart was like whatever as she was confident ml will never cheat her.

Till this point I had respect for ml and felt he deserves a better partner. But the next moment mc calls him he goes to her house there he rapes her. MC doesn't do anything to defend herself only cries in disbelief:mad:. Then next day she learns fiance has called media to cancel the wedding. When mc reaches there fiance begs mc not to tell media that he is breaking the marriage because he loves someone else otherwise mc's fan will kill that girl. MC is sad that fiance wants to dump her on the wedding day but also has a sense of guilt for sleeping with her bodyguard(o_O seriously girl you were rapped you shouldn't feel guilty, you should feel angry) .

After this the story became more unbearable for me and I left it. Honestly speaking character of mc and ml are boring and ridiculous

Shieri, midnight reader and miragine like this.
  8. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently reading 310th chapter. And I can say everything about MC's personality and ML's personality has a reason and proper background that is unveiling step by step.
    1*ML has low EQ.

2*He was engaged with his neighbor because she saved him once and he returned the deed by getting engage and taking responsibility - because of two reasons his sense of responsibility is extremely high, (i) His adopted father (his aunt's husband- as his mother died when he was 4 or 5) is martial arts instructor and previous veteran(I assume veteran to be in advance soldier unit or something) and instilled such values that came with discipline.
    (ii) His mother died of overworking right after she gave birth she couldn't rest because of low fiance, his father belonged to a rich family and had an affair with his mother who was then a super model. And finally when he was 4-5 his mother died, it gave him trauma about love, and firm about responsibility. That's why he was ready to take responsibility very readily and with his own will after MC gave him 2 options of going to jail or to take responsibility. (He was not afraid of jail as he had a bit background in underworld dealings)

3* ML's first fiance was chased by a super rich guy and she was thinking about his money and struggling with conscience. SO when after forcing MC , ML msgd her of breaking off the engagement (even before MC was awake and gave him options he was ready to get bound by MC in a relationship and I think he wouldn't have taken no from MC and so MC saved herself from a dispute by suggesting "responsibility" herself :ROFLMAO: ) the fiance didn't react much and was okay with it. ML also informed her parents and they too agreed on it coz they were going to get more wealthy son-in-law. (ML didn't disclose about his background and wealth to anyone coz nobody asked:giggle:)

4* ML was paying monthly to fiance's parents and also paying all her tuition fees. And she was not aware of it coz parents didn't told her so.

5* Off course when ML's wealthy status came out every girl wanted a piece of him and were jealous of MC, even her ex would-be-husband too was astonish at how powerful her bodyguard come boyfriend was. :LOL:

6* There are lots of things happening which shows how powerless ML is sometimes, and I think this is his growth point, he will be most powerful later in the story (as the sole heir of a multinational enterprise - illegitimate though )

7* MC was 13-14 when one day she went to her fathers office and caught him during the deed with an unknown woman. She went back home to find her mother with unknown man. She had a severe trauma about it so much so that her manager had to take her to couple of shrinks to get treated coz when she would see two people just being close anywhere she would start vomiting due to the traumatic memory. So her memories were locked by a hypnotist. And she also came to hate her parents a lot.
    (I think thats the reason she drugged herself for the deed. Memories locked doesn't mean completely erased, Hypnotism might block the memories but it can't lock the emotions but will make them able to be controlled and less intense. I think that's why she is always no-ing to the deed with ML too)

8* Oh and ML and MC were both the first timers when ML was drugged (he was probably 25 years old in the story by then and MC was 20) being inexperienced and drugged made him even less of a person to understand MC's suffering. Later too although he is uncontrollable, MC is still able to get up and wash up and go to work, so it wouldn't be that bad huh:confused:.

9* There is classy arc's of ML being tortured in jail to force MC to break up with him, and ML's sister getting kidnapped and smuggled to foreign lands, to force MC to breakup. Which is the event she gave in to and at 310th chapter she is still trying her best to breakup :ROFLMAO: ML is not giving up and it is only making is more teary...:sick:.

10* Before ML was forced to break up by sending MC's father to jail for corruption for 10 years. At that time MC's ex and MC's mother too wanted her to break off. MC's mom wanted to because she wanted step daughter to marry ML :D. Ex wanted because he wanted to get MC back :D he came to knew that he was fooled by the woman he was in love with :D so he wanted MC back. So Ml's father get someone to beat MC's father to let MC suffer and his son might break up with her. Later MC's mother's husband was the culprit who got MC's father killed in jail. Though a time everything pointed to ML's father but truth eventually came out.

There is a lot happening like an action movie. It is still lot better than ML with supernatural strength and MC with unreasonable cheats. I wish someone could tell me how they will break up and what will happen :cry::cry: so I could skip the teary parts.

Thats all for the blurp for now.

---------Edit-----------

In order to avoid double posting
    At ch 330, MC and ML break up and then ML gives her 3 days to come back to him and he went NY. He relied to her his msg that she is to pick him up from the airport on the third day of the time period.

His employee that he had appointed as guard for MC ask him, what if she doesn't come to the airport?
    He replies
    ""It would be best if she took the initiative to come back. If she didn't take the initiative, then tie her back.""
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    midnight reader and Shieri like this.
  9. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I am making another post as no one is posting.
    I skipped like 100 chapters after 313th chapter.
    Here they meet again after 5 years. While reading I understood that in those skipped chapters, she was pregnant and lost the child and ML got in to accident. And she had to play ML into believing that she is not in love with him. And he went to Paris at the end.

After 100 chapters, his father is dead, he is the most powerful person and is out on revenge for what MC did 5 years ago. Everything feels so life like that it is really frustrating.
    I loved how revenge, anger, regret sort of emotions are portrayed. Like it is not like they would change their feelings quickly, just get over them and move on to the next scenario.
    What made it realistic is the lingering pain, and regret and anger. Which is real, unlike many stories where everything is sorted out pretty quickly. Characters showed lifelike confusion, helplessness, growth and changes.

Though I am super depress but I am really loving it (I hate tear jerker stories) I could handle this story because the love that each of them have for each other is real and unchanging.

Clars, Evelyn Guz and elparis like this.
  10. Hanokaayumi

Hanokaayumi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, that's not the case. It was written in the later chapters that Mo Shiqian still retained his logic and was clear-minded. He forced himself on her because he truly wanted her and he could tell that she was going to cancel the wedding either way based on his knowledge of her after Mo Xigu's betrayal. She gave him the choice of becoming her man and he accepted because they are interested in each other.

I promise you that if you like emotional, 'angsty' and heart-wrenching story that is filled with turmoils, the whole story will not disappoint. The relationship does indeed leans on the abusive side in some parts of the story but it fully works for them who are fatally attracted to each other.

11. Ru-Chan

Ru-Chan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aster Anemone, could you tell me where you are reading this novel. I can't find any chapters that don't go past 9