Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    lol makes you wonder where could a sect leader's son be away all the time from his sect's important events (considering how conveniently always absent he is) lol was he taking poetry classes to woo yanli or learning the ways of romance..... omg lol I'm sorry

2. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, maybe he was! In that 10 Strange Facts About Mo Dao Zu Shi thing, it did say "In order to confess to Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan specifically hired someone to write a long long long cheesy essay, and he learnt it by heart. Turned out he did not use a single sentence." :ROFLMAO:The guy is a dork. He might have tried all kinds of things. (I just hope he never asked his dad for romance tips.)

3. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I suppose madam jin's face if he ever by accident did ask his dad lol hahahhaha! images (5).jpeg

4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo7GgupBuP9/?hl=en&taken-by=mo_dao_zu_shi gakuen babysitters cross over with Mo Dao Zu Shi.

Okay this one is not about ma dao Zu Shi but I have a question for you @Fiorisi'
    so I remember a post you sent me awhile back, no it just pop into my head. So you remember when you sent me the post about the moon manga thing you read. Was that possibly a kuroko no basket doujinshi on Kise x kuroko if so I read that and I ship them so much. If not just ingnore what I said.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  5. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Gakuen babysitters I just love this anime lol so cute and kotaro as lan zhan is so spot on that kid barely speaks and only nods lol how adorable!!! Each time I watch this anime I'm giggling like an idiot lol

6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    SO I just stumbled upon an out the gate ship. *Cough* I would be lying if i said hadn't considered this to be an option LOL
    No i don't ship them I just considered it as a possibility at one point. Don't judge me it happend. But LoL I still want to show you the images
    Warning you may not like ship.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :blobsweat:Yeah I don't ship them. I will forever remain loyal to my sorry @Cypress Lan Xichen x Jiang Cheng ship and my sorry @Fiorisi Wen Ning x Lan Jingyi ship.:)

7. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here to defend Jin Zixuan... I must be one of the few who like his character?!?! :blobsob::blobsob:

I think Zixuan does indeed change and of course there's always the possibility of some of his thoughts being directly linked to Yanli's thoughts.. but I mean. When you're in a relationship isn't it somewhat common for couples views to somewhat match each others - or at least have common ground?

I mentioned this before... pages ago that to me; a man who can put his own views aside for others (like Yanli), is a good man. He gets himself killed for her, trying to help Wei Ying against Jin Zixun. If you read the original version by Yukkie. You can clearly see how much he tried in that situation. It may be a little late in the story but changing in the end is always good in my books.

I really don't think Jin Zixuan knew the extent of what was going on in his Sect. During this time he and Yanli were busy courting. They were spending more time together hence why Zixuan wasn't at any of these meetings. On top of that wasn't Yanli pregnant before they got married? He was spending all this time with her and planning their wedding. He didn't have time to look into matters with his own Sect.

Also, I think his father would have kept a lot of this from him anyways. His son was marrying the sister of someone he wanted gone. Why in the world would he even mention anything that could trace back to Wei Ying. If you think about it, the moment it did link back to Wei Ying - Jin Zixuan died.

With things with MianMian. I think Jin Zixuan had values and he wouldn't have treated the Wen's as badly as they were being treated. Another reason for his father to keep him away from all this. Imagine if Zixuan had been on those meetings. He would have made Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao look bad. I think he would have voiced his feelings which would have been the complete opposite of the other two. Wouldn't that have looked bad for the Sect? The legitimate son pointing out the flaws of his own Sect.

Aeli, setsuna3025, zeromint and 7 others like this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    (Just my opinion ofcourse) I guess the only reason why I find it a bit hard to believe that jin zixuan didn't know things is that rumours and gossip spread like wildfire (those were the reason behind Jiang Cheng and Wei ying's falling out and then Wei ying's demise ofcourse) so even if jin guang shan must have kept his peony of a son away from everything and he was conveniently absent all the time it cannot be possible that he didn't hear anything about anything didn't even catch any gossip or hearsay wherever he went there must be cultivators everywhere talking about all sorts of things in their own versions ofcourse..... I mean no matter how much you hide something from someone you can only do it to an extent you know and can't stop people from talking and gossiping.....
    And also it's not that I hate him but won't say I like him too pretty neutral when it comes to him since he isn't a well explained character till yet so......yeh I find jin ling really cute though lol....

setsuna3025, Sandu, Dragoninu and 3 others like this.
  9. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74!!!!

I never knew WWX buried Wen Yuan multiple times? lol I always assumed it was just once.
    but kyaaaa, WWX is so clever~ he set up a situation for LWJ to step in and be nice so Wen Yuan wouldn't be scared, so cute!
    and riding Bichen together at the end, be still my heart :blobnosebleed:

10. chiino

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Jin Ling is the best thing that came from Jin Zixuan. Even though I like Zixuan's character, I adore Ling way way more!!

11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah same here.
    Also chapter 74 was full of happy feels. My heart was melting, I was laughing my world is at peace right now. So I must not think of the bad things yet to come.

StarSaber, Fiorisi, Dragoninu and 3 others like this.
  12. CatAstrophy

CatAstrophy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74 is calm before the storm. Still nice to see some happy things in past, too.
    Hope they eventually animate family surfing on the sword, I would really want to see that animated. :blobmelt:

13. chiino

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74 was good.

So many feels, and so much calmness floating around. I feel like Lan Zhan has already started to change? I mean buying stuff for Sizhui in Wei Ying's place, and grabbing Wei Ying's waist pulling him onto the sword...... He even seems twice as more comfortable talking (as little as he does talk) with Wei Ying and being with him than the last time. I wonder how he was able to pay for the food they ordered. Did he throw money on the table before picking up Sizhui's butterfly? Or did they both just dine and dash here.

I'm not ready for all the sadness to come. I want it to go back to the future already. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Aeli, setsuna3025, StarSaber and 5 others like this.
  15. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Hang in there, @chiino !! Cause I will crying too like a baby... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

setsuna3025, LoveManga and chiino like this.
  16. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wake up this morning, see new update for MDZS really made my day..this chapter sooooo warming..i can imagine LZ’s face full of pale when everybody pointing him as a daddy who scolding his son..hahaha..he will be your son later on LWJ :blobsmirk:

When i read mtl i remember they split up with quarrels and end up LWJ pay the food. But this translation from Exiled Rebels soooooo goood when they end up on bichen together..esp when LWJ took WWX by his waist :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

17. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    nejvi, Aeli, setsuna3025 and 11 others like this.
  19. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I die from too much fluff whenever I read Gakuen babysitters, those kids are lethal :blobnosebleed:

Crap, my memory is as bad as Wei's, but I do remember referencing a Kuroko no Basket thing here before so probably is?
    I've read Kise x Kuroko doujinshis~ So cute~ Although I tend to lean more towards the Kuroko x Akashi ship lol
    He looks mighty fine in PURPLE!! (❤ω❤)
    Look at this boi, why did they have to change his colours, his handsomeness & open/shameful personality is already enough to make Wei stand out.Yep! His colour change happened after he returned from Burial Mounds

20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025, Rcyan, chiino and 5 others like this.