Spoiler (BL) The Counterattack Plan of A Villain With Ten Thousand Fans

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Oct 6, 2018.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm... I’ Pretty sure my explanation for why MC got splashed with acid is the right one?

2. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was he in captivity for getting acid burns though? Like, ok, I get that he can't be famous anymore since his looks are gone, but why does that mean he has to be placed in captivity?

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    His manager, who followed him since MC was a child actor, is (was?) in love with him, and because MC became ugly, his dere-ness kick in and he imprisoned him.

Izn, Zhen_Qing, Ease and 3 others like this.
  4. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds like what happened in The Rebirth Waste Strikes Back. :hmm:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any arc summaries

6. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearance:
    The acid splashing incident was intentionally done not by a woman, but by a man who was bribed to do it I think.

MC got his face ruined, became unpopular, was imprisoned by his agent.

Originally, it was said that the agent imprisoned him to marry the MC's lover, but in the 2nd arc that was a copy of MC's original world, the agent was obsessed with MC.. so I'm not 100% sure about the agent's motive of imprisoning him in the original world.

Can't really give much summaries cause I can't fully remember the arcs of this novel, sorry :blobtired:

But a funny thing was in the earlier arcs, with just MC calling ML a nickname, the ML would have a reaction down there :blobjoy:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? I thought the second arc was a do over of his OG world. Was I wrong???

8. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was a copy, though I'm not sure cause I only mtl'ed :hmm: I could be wrong.

It will be solved when the translations are on the second arc so... Translator Raven-san, we believe in you! :blob_pompom:

9. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know that this novel have a spoiler thread! Finished it a long time ago.

I don’t really remember the arc. At first MC eat his own flesh because he si so hungry. He eat a lot until he can see his bone. And iirc, he also eat his organ. Not sure what he’s eating. When he transmigrated, he tried a lot of meat. But he dislikes it and thought that his meat is the most delicious. Then, when he met ML, he found ML’s smell irresistible. He tried to take a bite, and found that it’s so delicious. Iirc in the first three arc, MC can’t satisfy his hunger with normal food so he have/need to eat ML flesh. In the later arc he got better. But still, he loves meat the most!!!

Not really gore, but it still send me some chills. The story is good. Love all the arc. The snusnu part....I forgot if it’s fade to black or not. What I remember, they (or just ML) have a lot of bite marks in their body. Uuuu pretty intense :oops::X3:

10. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cannibalism (and getting your eye stabbed) is my weakness when it comes to picking up/reading a novel ;-;
    How bad is it? Is it going to be described vividly or just in like one, two sentences.:blobfearful:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Not very descriptive, it won’t make you want to throw up your insides

sleepy_chelsy likes this.
  12. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any arc or ch summaries

mechamecha likes this.
  13. lukibunny

lukibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The canniblism isn't that bad, its not that much gore. It just mentions that he bites him and it heals and no one would have noticed if not for the blood stain. ML has a healing ability and it heals at visible speed. It's more of a comedy. Makes me think of "BOSS Dresses as a Cutie", MC is badass but always pretends to be innocent and cute, the ML looks like a dominating CEO, but is actually a henpeck wife slave.

Original plot: male and female protag, meets and falls in love, then apocalypse, female potag didn't have any powers. They both dies in a pile of zombies. MC's original body was a villain that ran the male protag off a cliff because he was upset that they had matching cars. He got killed by the male protag later. Female protag is now reborn. She steals a pendent from the MC's original body and gains a healing power (can cure the zombies) and a space.
    New plot: Starts off as a campus, with MC and male protag and female protag as classmate. MC meets the ML, who is a powerful uncle. Female protag fails to steal the pendent, MC uses the pendent to gain the space and ice powers. Apocalypse comes, everyone gets power, MC and ML is a group, male and female protag is another group. female protag continues to wan to steal mc's space power, etc etc, I won't spoil the whole summary.
    Original plot: Female protag accidentally slept with the CEO, gets pregnant and leaves the country. Comes back few years later with the baby, becomes famous actress. Female protag is a huge huge fan of the MC's original body, causing him to be attacked with acid by one of her suitors. he commit suicide because he was too sad his face is ruined. Female protag is really sad about the death of her idol, male protag uses that to comfort her and they fall in love and lives happily ever after
    Task: break up the male and female protag. Leave the guy that attacked him with acid with nothing. Let his agent die without burial. (male protag and agent and the suitor plotted together to attack the mc)
    New plot: It's a parallel universe, MC plays an alternate version of himself. ML is a random rich and powerful guy mc meets.
    Original plot: female protag is an orphan, she was taken back to the Yuan family as their daughter, She falls in love with the brother, and finds out later that there was a mistake and she isn't actually the daughter. The female villain that fights her for the male protag is actually the real daughter, she dies miserably because she didn't get alone with the female protag
    Task: Break up the male and female protag. Make the male protag end up with nothing. Make the real daughter happy.
    New plot: The real yuan daughter was adopted by the xiao family. MC is adopted by the ML. MC and the real daughter are cousins.
    New plot: MC is a mage and ML is a dragon. male protag is a otaku transmigrator. He is the only swordman that can also use magic. He has a harem and eventually takes over the kingdom and become king( in the original story). MC is the 3rd prince, his sister is one of the harem members. His task is to make the male protag lose everything. There is a tournament where they fight and there is some fighting for the throne between the princes and the male protag.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  14. lukibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Bl world. MC is protag shou's younger brother. ML is random uncle. MC and Protag Shou and protag gong are vioce actors. Protag shou loves protag gong. Mc's original body also liked protag gong and so Protag shou plot to murder the mc's original body (his younger brother). MC's task is to avenge the original body and make the protag shou lose everything. There are also... a second plot... about power users

Gaming virtual reality world.. also mc is a mermaid in real life.... His task is to break up the male and female protags and make them lose everything and drive them out of the game. And also purify the water(for the other sea creatures).. in this world the ocean is too polluted and all the sea creatures are dying...ML is a Chinese dragon

Male protag is a transmigratior with a system and is plagiarizing classics from earth and using it as his own. MC a rival author... ML is an AI in MC's Companion bot

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  15. lukibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Female Protag has a special constitution and it makes her delicious to vampires. Her best friend that she grew up with is a vampire hunter. While saving the female protag, the bff got bitten and then killed. MC transmigrated into the bff. ML is a vampire King, he becomes MC's "guide" (vampires guides new vampires, MC was bitten). There is a GL couple in this arc.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  16. lukibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Omega male protag, grew up with two bff, a beta and an alpha. The beta gets raped and killed (was arranged by the omega protag). He also tried to kill the alpha bbf by setting his house on fire. He steals the beta's identity and enrolls into mecha school. The MC was suspose to transmigrate into the beta, but he ended up as the alpha instead. His task is to get the love of all the male alpha protags (who in the original story all fell for the omega protag). ML is the war god of this world.

Female Protag from a broken home, got in a car crash and was blinded. MC's original body loves her and transplanted his eyes for her, so now she can see and he is blinded. After the operation, he finds out that the female protag is his twin sister and there was a mix up at the hospital during their birth. Later, he finds out that the mom didn't have twins but a tumor. She wanted to have a son so she had the nurse brought him in as the twin and at the same time her daughter was switched. So it turns out he is not even part of the family. Then he find out that the female protag's dna test was faked and the mom had an affair and the female protag is not from the lou family either..

The Mc's original body loved the male protag and helped him buy equipment and materials. but the male protag treats him coldely and only use him for items and money. And there is a second plot of a plant parasite that takes over people's bodies and the mc have to save the world.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  17. lukibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    The female protag is a transmigrator. She is transmigrated into a poor family, she and her sister was sold to a brothel. MC is the town bully/son of a prince. She pushes her sister to be taken by the MC's original body to save herself. On her night of auction, she was redeemed by the supporting male. They go and explore the jianghu and the female protag meets all kinds of men that falls in love with her. MC follows them and..charmed ("seduce") all her men. ML is the MC's great uncle that is not related by blood.
    In the original story the Male protag, find a jade and becomes a celestial master. MC's task is to steal his golden finger. So MC takes the jade before him and becomes a celestial master. He helps excerise ghost around town. ML is a ghost of some sort.
    The male protag is reborn. In his first life he was killed by his younger brother and plotted by his parents. When he is reborn he killed his parents and burned down their home. The younger brother is lost. The MC is the younger brother. They joined the same sect as children. Male protag doesn't recognize the mc as his younger brother.

MC's original body is a crossdresser. His task is to become the best female singer. The male protag has a system which has classic songs all the other worlds. There is a second tasker whose task is to help the male protag. the male protag and the second tasker join together to go against the MC. ML is MC's neighbor who happens to also own a media company that the MC joined.

I have to say i kinda like that the ML is usually just a random guy. He rarely is part of the story unlike most of the other transmigrationals. MC also pretty much ditch the ml to do his task and the ML just serves as someone that makes him food and carries him to bed cause the MC never lets him help. Also this is the longest transmigrational book i have ever read. I should be studying for my audit but here i'm reading this....

MC is a fox spirit turned Chinese zombie. ML is a celestial master. MC has to fight with multiple taskers that are trying to kill him.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  18. lukibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda.. feel like black bulter? male protag is a underage teenager. His dad remarried his stepmom and brought with him 2 step brothers, then the dad died leaving him to be abused by the stepmom. (like cinderella). He sells his soul and formed a contract with a devil/demon and kills the stepmom and the oldest brother. MC is the second step brother. ML is his devil. Also you find out the reason why ml follows the MC and who they are. This is the last arc.
    Mc runs off with the system on vacation away from the ML (the ML always find them, it's like a game they play). He becomes a little star chased by 5 of the male protags that are all very similar to the ML. Who is the ML?

And this is the end of this book. I think i would give it a 4.3/5. All the arcs are reasonably interesting. It does feel kind of weird that the ML is just a random person that has nothing to do with the plot every arc, but it's also kind of refreshing. MC is a bit too OP and there was never any danger to the MC or any danger of failing.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  19. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Final arc
    ML was a genius cultivator from a small world. After cultivating a lot, he managed to touch (or something) the rules of the universe etc. The (then) Lord God noticed him and realised he would def become more and more powerful and even upend his position as Lord God. In order to destroy him, Lord God sends super duper too-powerful-for-small-world lightning strikes when ML is trying to break the barrier. ML manages to sustain 98 hits but the last hit gathers too much monstrous power and ML knows he's too weak now to survive. Just then, a black mist(or fog or air something MTL wasn't very clear) interrupts the 99th strike giving ML enough time to ready/ defend/ arrange for escape. ML grabs this opportunity to escape. Black fog etc is getting ready to disperse and ML feels this saviour should not disappear and saves the black fog. As of this stage, the black fog is just black fog with no spirituality. ML goes into hiding in numerous small worlds and continues cultivating for 1000s of years while letting black fog also cultivate and slowly black fog gains a small speck of spirituality. But this cannot continue for long. Lord God and ML have a confrontation and ML manages to win except he is extremely injured. Lord God is a coveted position obviously and the villain has been eyeing it. Now that the powerful ex-Lord God was eliminated and the current one is too injured, he attacks ML. ML has also realised in his weak state it is easy to be killed. So he divides his godhead and sends a part to the black fog and sends him to a small world to keep safe. Unfortunately, villain attacks ML while doing so and some things happen, ML also loses a part of his godhead and cannot accompany black fog in the small world. With his own spirituality + part god-head, black fog is born as super beautiful and super attractive human. He lives as an emperor level actor until his agent locks him in a villa. According to arc 2, the FL of his world liked him and this pissed off her admirers (an underworld gangster + MC's own entertainment company's president + some other guy). One sends a truck when MC is in car to kill/ cripple him (I don't remember the acid splashing incident. Might have happened when MC was recovering in the hospital). MC agent has always loved MC despite being married. Now that MC is weak and helpless, MC agent drives MC to this mansion MC agent had bought before and locks him up. I think something happens and MC agent dies/ is prevented from going back to MC and that's why MC starves. MC has studied human physiology for some psycho role he was preparing for before the accident and knows exactly where to bite/ eat without killing himself. But obviously this can't be sustained and he literally eats himself to death. In the final arc even MC admits that there is no way a normal human can survive 2/3 months with only eating self. When MC got injured, he should have used his inner power to heal himself except with no knowledge that he even has such a power, all he could feel was starvation. It was actually starvation of the soul but he mistook it for physical starvation and ate himself coz his flesh is infused with spirit power. Normal humans can't survive this but he is not human. By now ML has escaped villain (and lost a part of his godhead so rn the godhead is in three pieces - one with MC, one with ML and one with villain. Villain doesn't know this tho he thinks he has won and he has the entire godhead which becomes his folly in this arc lol poor villain). He goes to MC and thinks of letting him travel from world to world and gather energy slowly. He choose the cute system 098. After MC goes to the first world, ML decides to go in and check how is doing and whether world travelling is appropriate for MC. And falls headfirst for MC. He has to supress his natural high power to go to a small world and he has to erase his memories etc if he has to stay there so he forgets everything and stays besides MC and follows MC everywhere.
    Final confrontation between Villain and ML goes as thought. Villain has smaller part of godhead compared to ML and loses to ML. Plus MC has this soul daggers with him. He has been inserting power little by little inside the daggers. He had kept these daggers as last resort if the system turned out to be bad. But the system 098 was very cute and obedient so obviously MC wouldn't use it. Plus he found the world hopping fun and novel so he just kept putting more and more power into the soul daggers. Villain only thinks of MC as some little white-face being used as pet by ML so even though he has MC as hostage, he doesn't pay attention. At the correct moment, MC uses the daggers and inserts them inside Villain's heart, brain and dantian. Even though Villain has protected these places, the soul dagger attacks the soul. Plus filled with MC power which is actually a part of Lord God godhead, villain is fatally hurt. Last ditch he decides to kill MC together with himself except ML saves MC and takes away the part godhead. That's when villain realises he never had the entire godhead. Then he sees ML give that godhead to MC and dies cursing them lmaooo. Then ML explains their origins to MC and MC decides to punish ML and goes back to the world he was in before being taken away by the villain. Poor little system 098 suddenly lost contact with MC and is actually running around the fainted body when MC comes back and calms it down uwu.

Extra is MC and ML doing a small play. ML is jealous of everything and everyone near MC and frequently pushes 098 into system black house and MC into his own black God space and do him day and night without letting him out. MC takes 098 and runs away to small world until ML tracks them down and once again starts with black house play. And when system 098 asks why MC runs away since he likes ML and such MC smiles - This is adult play. Extra arc MC goes to this hidden small world except many look like ML coz the small world is actually a new world and since the Lord God himself came down, it becomes very happy and shapes the MPs to be like the LordGod and follow the Lord God's interest which is why all the MPs falls for MC lmaoo.

sheisthedemon93, Phla and Kleep like this.