Discussion Danmei Room

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by makenai89, Dec 13, 2015.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moved 16 unrelated posts about Danmei here. Please don't hijack a novel's spoiler thread with discussion about other novels or recommendations discussion. You (or others) won't like it if you're searching for spoilers of the novel but end up with spoilers of another novel and mixing up the content.

2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    武林盟私密記事
    copied this from convo with morticia since others are probably somewhat curious as well.
    ok, so what happens is MC and ML1 are out eating, they get attacked and chase after the enemy.

ML1 gets hit by a poison dart and MC sucks the poison out, a little boy jumped up to hug MC just as he was getting ready to spit out the blood and this made him accidentally swallow it.
    The effect was instant and MC quickly excused himself, ML1 is his best friend/sworn brother I think.

ML1 went to go see him and MC claims it was aphrodisiac and tried to shoo ML1 away but ML1 didn't believe him and MC end up explaining his problem as ML1 had his sword sheath up against MC's arousal.

MC thought about either committing suicide or cutting 'it' off, but ML1 said he didn't want that to happen so he slept with MC and they both discovered that if ML1 didn't cum inside him then he can't climax either.

Later on during the martial meet, MC's body suddenly reacted and after he left the meeting to go see ML1 in the library [i think], he ends up begging ML1 to take him and ML1 took his time as he was trying to find the cause for the problem by slowing unlocking all of MC's acupoints as he slowly thrust inside him and in the end the acupoint that apparently affects MC's climax was supposedly blocked and could not be undone no matter what so after he cum inside MC, MC was finally able to release.

I can't remember too much after this hmm...i think ML1 decides to leave to go investigate MC's problem and I think MC felt guilty that he's ruining their friendship but he also felt that he didn't want to lose ML1 either for staying by his side despite the problem.
    So either MC went to go see ML1 [if they met then they fucked] or he got caught up in some drama of mediating as a martial leader...and apparently someone's son died in an inn room naked and covered in blood and cum.

Someone witnessed a beautiful woman had led him into the room and after she left, the man was found dead.

So apparently the father supposedly caught the woman but the woman pleads innocence and so MC imprisoned her for questioning later, but in the middle of the night she hypnotized MC and lead him away to an abandoned templed I think...anyway she was trying to steal his cultivation via sex but MC's body did not respond to her and she was interrupted by her master...that's the end of ep 1 audio.

my bad

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Ease and Moonmoon0023 like this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is OK :blobokhand:

#Make Danmei Room Great Again#

Kailyria20 likes this.
  4. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a request, a doujinshi translation request. Please, I hope one of you accepts this selfish request of mine, one that may ruin you.

5. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you haven't already read it, "Banished to another world" is a novel like that, except apparently it takes some time for the beastman and mpreg parts, not all that smutty as far as I can see. It starts out with prehistoric setting and ML being fully human as far as you are aware of, but in the end iirc, the ML is like part several kind of creatures including a tree person (which I get isn't beastman, but I think he's part that too honestly, because he has some bloodlines in XXX or whatever idk), the setting goes to like modern/futuristic, and the is mpreg, kind of?? It's kind of a weird novel but it checks off everything on your list at some point. It's not fully translated so you can find its raws on its spoilers thread.

"The Devil's Origin" if you haven't already read that, very smutty, lots of beastmen and monsters in general, and lots and lots of mpreg, because it's basically the premise of the entire thing, the mc has to repopulate all the monsters which are going extinct, some of which are beastmen. Some of it has been translated but it's been dropped, and you can find the raws on its spoilers thread. Not exactly prehistoric as fantasy, but I guess it can be considered as such since it's definitely not modern or futuristic.

Shio, Fuyuneko, Arexio and 2 others like this.
  6. MillenniumMoon

MillenniumMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I've been reading chinese danmei with MTL but there's these words that really confuses me. What does 'scorpion & cockroach' mean? These words always shows up even though there isn't any around in the story.
    For example: Seeing the side, the top is densely filled with the small head of the fly, and a quick glance at it seems to be the law of the scorpion.

Arexio likes this.
  7. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww: is there a spoiler thread for this? :cookie:

N raw link? That's not vip :cry:

Raw title? Or link o.o

:cookie:
    Any harem(shou. mc) zombie novels? Rebirth or transmigration?
    Or plain harem novel with rebirth or transmigration?
    Raw links or names please o.o :blobmelt:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2018
  8. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Moonmoon0023

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm there's not many reliable ones since this novel is heavy smut and so likely the other sites will have those super annoying pop-ups or ads that take up part of the screen.
    You can try this one, https://m.yushuwu.com/novel/9826.html

11. Moonmoon0023

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O I may have found something..how many chapter are there in this story?

12. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    55 long chapters and a few extras, apparently the author didn't finish up the latest extra yet.

13. cinnamimi

cinnamimi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking for the name of a fast wear novel. One arc is an orc world and the protagonist is a winged tiger, the mc is his little brother, and the ml is a dolphin. ummm they also live in an outcast tribe

14. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! I read the raws for "The Devil's Origin" for quite a bit but "Banished to another world" sounds new. I'll give it a try. Thanks again!!!

Silver_Moon789 likes this.
  15. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure that's "Cannonfodder Counterattack System". One of the later arcs.

cinnamimi likes this.
  16. cinnamimi

cinnamimi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep youre right! thanks so much for your help!

banished to another world is also really good by the way, but really. really. long

Fuyuneko and CrazedCookies like this.
  17. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    Does True Star or Rebirth of Chen An count? Less harem members and def more plot-focused than the ones previously mentioned.

True Star is one of my faves because it explains MC's personality and actions relatively well. Though it is slow to start though.

Another one of my favorite harem danmei is untranslated, but it's pretty good still. Apocalypse world with some cultivation elements.

*EDIT:
    Sorry just saw this post. Well, the one I mentioned earlier is 末世重生之少主横行.
    MC is a reborn martial arts master thrown into a zombie apocalypse world.

There's also 荣耀帝国[系统], which is an alternative WWII history novel. MC is reborn as a German, has to complete system tasks and prevent Hitler from doing Hitler things.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    Ease and Pachia like this.
  18. Moonmoon0023

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious bout that ex-boyfriend novel :cookie::blobReach:

Arexio likes this.
  19. MillenniumMoon

MillenniumMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I've finished Welcome to the Nightmare Game Vol. 1 & 2 and I'm in love!!! I'm looking for the 3rd volume but can't find it so does that mean it isn't published yet?

Also can anyone recommend something as amazing as the Welcome to the Nightmare Game? Or if not, then please recommend me great horror/apocalypse danmei. (It can ever be raw or translated) :LOL:

20. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O
    Some stuff shouldnt be turned into stories...

Arexio likes this.