Spoiler Spoiler request the legendary master's wife(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Feb 17, 2017.

1. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. From what I remember it should be while star gazing. They were still outside and once he revealed his gorgeous features Momo wanted them to go back because other people began drooling.

If this is not it let me know.

EDITED - real face reveal is chapter 209

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Light Hyun and Shizuka15 like this.
  2. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Yes it is. I remember I was laughing myself off at Momo (jealousy drenched) reaction.:blobmelt:

LoveManga likes this.
  3. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah this is when Momo started confirming he did have feelings for LX and that he had turned gay. :)

Shizuka15 likes this.
  4. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Momo is the cutest!! Yes Momo you definitely are the Number One Genius in the TongTian Continent! Forget your mean husband I’ll tell you all you want! :love:

Excerpt From ExR Translation:
    Do you think I am really the Number One Genius in the TongTian Continent? Hehe.” The sound of giggling drifted to Ling Xiao’s ears as You XiaoMo poked Ling Xiao’s chest. You XiaoMo urgently needed the approval of a second person for so much flattery.

There was no one else here except the for Ling Xiao so he had no choice but to resort to him.

“Do you really want to know?” Ling Xiao had an expression of ‘no change in expression even if Mount Tai collapses’, and then he patted You XiaoMo’s head when he heard his question.

You XiaoMo fell silent a moment, “…Let’s forget it.”

XuanYuanTin likes this.
  5. XuanYuanTin

XuanYuanTin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I'm sure LX just wants to keep momo's feet on the ground so he wont praise him too much (look at that spoiled Su Lang who thinks he is the best beyomd the best....really hateful:mad::mad::mad:). But I'm also sure he is proud of momo's achievement. I think it is just the way LX shows his love:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shizuka15 and LoveManga like this.
  6. XuanYuanTin

XuanYuanTin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way what do you think happened to teng zixin brother teng ziye... i like him because he is not like his sister. I hope he is well although the teng family is already ruined because of his sister.

LoveManga likes this.
  7. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i made a mistake of jumping to one of the latest chapters and noticed how LX is injured. i cant fathom how the op LX managed to get injured and i've been losing sleep because of this so can anyone spoil me as to what happened;;

LoveManga likes this.
  8. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh LX will get hurt plenty of time in the latter chaps. He is only super op on earth, but once they go to the upper realm, while he is still OP, there are a few people stronger than him there. At least at first.

Shizuka15 and LoveManga like this.
  9. kouhahime

Reading List:
    Link
    yIKES i think i read LX saying something like "im not that injured i can protect myself" so i was like WHAT WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WILL HE RECOVER... im p sure this is chapter 570- something? im still on ch 480-ish so iiii :sushi_sigh::sushi_sigh:

LoveManga likes this.
  10. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, response below, let us know if you need more information. ;)

You JunQi tells YXM to leave as he stalls You Zhen Tian, but YXM refuses to leave his father to be captured by You Zhen Tian again. LX tells YXM to leave his father with Fu Cang Qiong and he takes YXM and escapes. You Zhen Tian follows them. A big fight ensues. You Zhen Tian brings out an extremely poisonous snake while LX does some power up, YXM protects LX while Xiao Jin, Xiao Ping and Xiao Pong fights and defeats the snake. LX uses some huge explosion that causes him severe internal damages and escapes with YXM. You Zhen Tian was hurt, but not as badly.

LX can only cure his internal injuries with a level four rainbow magic pill. Momo cannot refine it yet, so LX has the internal injuries for a while. He is still very strong though. Momo can refine the needed pill after one year and a few months.

Also I created a spoiler directory where hopefully spoiler posts can be found easier, link below. :)

Spoiler Directory

Shizuka15 and Einv13 like this.
  11. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I agree, but I think LX may have given Momo barely one maybe two (I’m stretching at two) somewhat compliments in the entire novel. Author San come on, our baby Momo. Anyways regardless of Momo’s supporters Momo loves LX and understands him so all is good. I love ‘em both. ;)

Einv13 likes this.
  12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go.

LX and YXM spends the next four months in Taoyuan and becomes much stronger (oh yeah your cultivation increases in the realm). LX loots a lot of sites while YXM cultivates, squirrel beast is great at reconnaissance so he helps them a lot. YXM’s cultivation increases enough to be able to refine the magic pill needed to cure LX’s internal injuries. Yes, after a year his internal injuries have not yet healed, in fact, they cannot be healed without the magic pill.

LX fights the Black Spider Group while YXM is cultivating, he is helped by a mysterious person who then wants to fight LX for fun. YXM appears later in the fight and calls LX’s first name, the mysterious person stops and asks LX if that is his real name, the person then says something mysterious and leaves. YXM ask about it, but LX does not clarify. It turned out this was LX’s father. Okay the MTL was not quite clear, but I think this was correct.

YXM tells LX the great news that he was able to refine the magic pill needed to cure his internal injuries. YXM then gives LX a sweet kiss and they do the do!

Shizuka15 and Pretty Yunita like this.
  13. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    The author did not revisit the middle realm. But I like to think that though the Teng family have lost their high position, not only because of Teng ZiXin, but also because of their elders actions, that Teng ZiYe being nice and fair will make the family great again and much better than before.

14. kouhahime

Reading List:
    Link

Ooohmygod thank you so much i can now sleep lowkey peacefully after knowing theyre going to b ok.. Cant wait to actually read the ending of the novel instead of readihg spoilers LOL thank you for the spoiler directory!! Much appreciate

LoveManga likes this.
  15. PiayaParty

PiayaParty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't call that a hint LOL. That was in our face and we learned a lot about demon beasts that day hahaha

Yes, this is what I meant! I don't know how explicit we're allowed to be in the forum haha. The text indicates there was kissing, friction, and no clothes. And this happened at least a few times! They were much closer to going all the way than I thought. Chapter 203 still had unfamiliar territory, but some of it was familiar by then.

It's possible something happened in the Paradise Realm - maybe within dimension! (It could have only been in Momo's room too) I don't think the author described much how they slept during that month, besides not sleeping well.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    LoveManga and Einv13 like this.
  16. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw don't leave out the rest!

' Ling Xiao suddenly laughed, “Oh, that’s too bad. I wanted to give you a compliment.” ' :blobxd::blobrofl: We'll never know now.

What was really funny about that chapter is that it reminds me of Chapter 144: Evaluation Stone! Ling Xiao was trying to tell him that Momo was a transcendent level mage with a lot of potential, but Momo kept denying it. Ling Xiao became so frustrated lol

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Pretty Yunita, LoveManga and Einv13 like this.
  17. Einv13

Einv13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, yeah it wasn't a hint XD I giggled at myself at times when I imagine how YinGe and FCY first night was spent like with that little 'info' ahahhaa //is kicked

Yay! Glad I manage to interpret that righttt!!! *hi10* boss is so frisky.

Also!!!!!! GUYYYYS!! GUYYYSSS!!!!! MY FRIEND GIFTED THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!!

I'm drafting baby Qilin LX now but taking a break to finish up writing a fic for a return gift >////.////<

I will post the draft here tomorrow

LoveManga and PiayaParty like this.
  18. PiayaParty

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell them I love Momo's wavy hair and cute expression! I see that blush on Ling Xiao :blobamused:

LoveManga likes this.
  19. kouhahime

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know around what chapter is when TTT declared YXM dead and LX YXM separate for a year?

LoveManga likes this.
  20. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Upcoming chapters 631 to 641 is when Tong Tian Dian ran off with Momo and they were separated for one year.

kouhahime likes this.