LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jain is just the tip of the iceberg here.... his stint with CT is going to end in super drama...

Cosmic_ likes this.
  2. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Went back to check, I guess not.

I read it wrongly. Nayun only mentioned about how Money Ghost discovered something regarding the murder, but didn't go into it when Hajin tried to probe for more. Nayun told Yeonha later on the phone regarding the tattoo

Lonelycity likes this.
  3. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, the characters are actually people who sometimes get influenced by their feelings and don't handle everything perfectly.

The travesty.

4. Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I don't see Jain having a bright future ahead of her (or maybe even a future ahead of her).

Gabbar Singh and Cosmic_ like this.
  5. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiiiiit. Things getting real.

He didn't even say anything though, must have been completely stumped. He didn't do anything either. Just stood there.

6. Jumboshrimp98

Jumboshrimp98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps immense guilt had something to do with him not saying anything? A part of him probably wanted to be punished for atonement. If he tried to explain himself, it wouldn’t have the same emotional impact.

7. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which way do you think this will go? Do you think Nayun will start to hate the MC? Or will it somehow be reconciled in the end?

8. Doodi97

Doodi97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember that Yeonha knows about his Past so she thinks it may be for Revenge , and i'm not sure but i think she also knows that Chae Jinyoon's body contained Devil Energy so she might think that somehow he knew something about that and found murder the only option to do something about it . Finally she definitely noticed that he did care for Nayun and that he is their ally after all he saved them many times , so after she found out about his past she realised there is a lot of mistery around him so it would be wrong to pressure him in his shocked state (although i wanted him to get beat up as well cuz he simply doesn't have the resolve to answer and face them so why did you do it in the first place if you don't have the guts Hajin ???)

Cosmic_ likes this.
  9. Qavsell

Qavsell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    finally CT members next ch

10. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end, yes.
    Anytime near now, no.

11. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, their relationship now is no longer one build on trust, but by convience and necessity. Once CT’s worth to Hajin runs out, they’ll be facing the wrath of Fenrir firsthand.

12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am surprised hajin didn't make a gift that allows him to get other people's gifts if he stays around them long enough. or if he kills them, but add on a shit ton of modifiers to make it cost lest.

13. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

jersanxx1 and Cosmic_ like this.
  14. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    Is no one going to mention how adorable the alcohol thing was?

Cosmic_ likes this.
  15. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    To think Yeonha started as the alpha bitch and turned into best girl.

Cosmic_ likes this.
  16. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She started as the alpha best girl too because The three of them were bitches.

Nayun was self centered and acting superior and ask for Hajin to be bulied. She didn't really care about people below her and bore an extrem dislike to Rachel just because she was better.

Rachel was playing the cold hearted and haughty princess disregarding everyone trying to get closed to her ( yes I know, she did that because she had to because of her status, but until Hajin ranked 1st in theory she never give him the time of the day, nor anyone for that matter))

So out of the three Yeonha was the one with the "best" personnality.

Now she just the best girl ( Evandel doesn't count because she's a child and because she's a side character than we only see in cute moments).

autumnscarf, Cosmic_ and Gordon like this.
  17. Old man

Old man Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think yeonha was the worst she didnt event want of the mc to talk to her becuse she thought he was useless based on rank if she isnt a secret foody i will though she was a vilan

18. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was more because he was using a gun but his rank did play a role a bit.

19. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you PM me a spoiler? What kind of drama?

20. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... This explains a lot about CT, bahaha.

Hajin's Dexterity to the rescue.... $10 on '+Dex bonus to interior design' and 'Aether likes how pretty this is!'

TBH, I don't think Hajin sees things in terms of being personally betrayed. He's still in that weird place where he's disconnected from the reality of the book and wants to go home, and he's kind of aware that CT is full of the lawless types. I don't think he's invested enough in the world (other than wanting to live to the end and go home) to summon the energy to care about Jain screwing him.

On that same note, if Hajin wants to leave CT, I doubt anyone is going to be able to stop him, including Jain's insurance policy. And based on the Cube arc, Hajin seems to view organizations primarily in terms of how useful they are to his goal. Once he's done with midgame he'll probably back off from CT, since every time he's mentioned CT it's been to say that they're only relevant to the middle arc.

... Nayun and Rachel didn't want to talk to him either. Yeonha was just more direct about it. However, Yeonha also revised her opinion on him the most quickly.

However, in Hajin's original novel, I think Yeonha, while being a very loyal character, was written as always viewing people in terms of 'value added'. I think Hajin has had a huge personal influence on Yeonha's morals, especially after Yeonha found out about the Kwang-oh Shelter Massacre.

Justrem likes this.