Spoiler Doomsday Wonderland

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shem, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us some spoiler :aww:
    I really like the MC, she's a badass.

*summons @Red_* I know you're excited too:blobmelt:

2. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    Pft. My currently fried brain will take a heck lot of time to be able to function to actually give spoilers. But I shall patiently wait if anyone has any spoilers:blobpeek:
    *Whispers* something is wrong with the world. Why does no one read this epic novel?

Nistel likes this.
  3. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know to, i want to know what happen to personality 13? i believe, i stop reading after he kill the mc's friend because it was to much, i wamt to continue reading after i know the friwnd life is avenge \(°^°)/ #(×_×)

4. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    MC didn't have time to avenge her.
    But Marcie (I don't quite remember the name-the other personality of Luther) went back to where personality 13 was.
    She can't stay too far away from Luther body so she had to go back and MC and the other survives from the oasis left the place. They soon reach a pocket dimension.
    I suggest you to read it xD don't wanna ruin too much.

5. crustyturtle

crustyturtle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me if she ever meets up with her companions from world 1? im on chapter 151 btw.

6. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, she does. It tends to cycle around depending on world bc generally only the people who came from her world have the same transfer date (which actually makes it harder for them to meet up bc there's no staggering between dates so it'd be hard to obtain a visa to the same world). Everyone you see mentioned will actually come back in some way (assuming they don't die, but so far it seems like, if you make it this far, then likely you'll also live to meet each other again).

Cuz people have bad taste and it's actually kind of hard to properly get the tone through? Translating the feeling from Chinese to english is really weird and kind of hard if you're not at least very fluent in english. For example, the title can also be read as "World's End Paradise", which makes for a more, idk, solid/neutral style than just 'wonderland'. Not to mention, the story does start off a little weird, so if you don't make it past World 1, it's hard to get super into it (since the author was still developing the world during that time before she finally settled on a specific pattern she really wanted to follow). Honestly I think everything seriously picks up from the moment Nuwa shows herself and you learn the true secret of the Garden of Eden :3c

JimmyFalcon, crustyturtle and Red_ like this.
  7. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, anyone who wants spoilers answered for World's End ParadiseDoomsday Wonderland, feel free to ask me!

8. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoiler me about Silvan? (I mean in the worlds after Kirisagi station)

9. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know, is none of her friends ever known to die? Seems weird since she carried them most of the time when they were together..

10. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually haven't gotten to the part where Silvan appears again lol (I'm at the spot right before it), I took a break listening bc the author put her novel on pause when re-editing and preparing her novel for publishing (I get an irrational fear whenever I reach the end of an updating story sdghSDGHS). I only know he does appear again around chapters 700-900s, which should be the 3rd world after Red Nautilus - another one of the 12 central worlds, Bilou Huangquan (碧落黄泉 - "All Corners of the Universe", 碧落 - Heaven, 黄泉 - Underworld, literally hell in Chinese culture). I'm not sure if it's exactly Silvan/Spartan/Sebastian's home world, but it's considered one of the strongest and most developed worlds of the 12. But honestly, him spending that long with her is pretty surprising bc other than our beloved gift bag/present (Ji Shanqing), there's been no 'male' character that's been able to appear that much consecutively...

Side note: Spartan/Silvan is a weird name bc the pinyin for the characters is actually 'Sibaan', which is also very similar to Sebastian (Chinese ppl abbreviate Sebastian as 483, which is probably why it sounds like Sebastian to me)

Generally the rule of thumb, it seems, is the people Lin Sanjiu becomes friends with are the farthest from 'ordinary'. This is because, those who are ordinary in some way are likely to die, be it duly, by other's hands, or by Lin Sanjiu's own actions. Like for example, she loses her best friend at the very start, only to find and then lose her again to the Puppeteer. The first visa officer Sanjiu becomes friends with dies due to 12. Some of the girls who fought with Sanjiu die (even named ones) during the struggle in Eden. However, as she continues going to new worlds, they've all been more difficult than the last (after Red Nautilus, she enters a world that can be considered A level in difficulty, and the world after that is even stranger). So far, none of the worlds that Sanjiu has been to have actually been before or right on the date of the world's end, so that decreases her chances of losing friends to death bc she wouldn't have anyone to hen over. Those she does become friends with usually have ways of survival (Hu Miaomiao's ability to charm humans around her, Qing Jiuliu's super idol-class face and ability to absorb liquids and superb acting ability, etc.).

Also the more experienced you are at surviving the world's end, the more likely you'll learn about visa officers, which means, as long as you have the ability, you can consecutively return to properly re-colonized post-apocalyptic worlds (the central 12 worlds)

JimmyFalcon and pandaqueen like this.
  11. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I guess so, thanks for clarifying... :cookie:
    I so wish there is another novel similar to this.. :blobsob:

12. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does her ability develop? Does her nostradamus card get stronger?

13. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    As of where I am, no, it hasn’t. I think it’s primarily because it’s a special ‘offshoot’ card ability that’s a part of the system, but not the direct path of evolution (like the chat card that records people’s conversations). It might become stronger in the future, but it doesn’t seem to be the direction her card ability is trying to develop.

For the most part, her ability seems to be developing towards [ Storage ]. By the time you reach where I’m at (end of Love of God arc), Lin Sanjiu’s Flat World ability has leveled up to 64? Cards a day (or maybe 128, meh). The ability develops to include, finally, an attack option. This ‘attack’ ability is dependant on her cards. In one of the earlier events, Flat World develops an extra blank space on the card, which doesn’t come into use until the next level up. This ‘space’ allows Lin Sanjiu to store attacks that don’t exceed her ability to withstand in these blank spaces, which attaches the attack to the item that’s been transformed into a card. This attack cand then be relaunched outwards when Lin Sanjiu releases the item from her Flat World ability. I think this gives you a good idea of where her ability is intended to go.

Honestly yeah, but it’s so hard to find...so far for me, it’s only been this novel and Crossing to the Future T___T

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  14. fabrayist

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for answering. If you dont mind could you pls answer some question of mine? Did she ever meet the ‘truth guy’ and the ‘trainer’ guy again? and did she ever meet the puppeter again?

15. somnious

Reading List:
    Link
    She does indeed meet the truth guy. Interestingly enough, he falls into the hands of the puppeteer during the God's Love/Love of God arc. If you're talking about the trainer as in the guy who teaches Lin Sanjiu how to use her abilities as a growth type ability user, I'm not sure, but she likely will in the future.

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  16. fabrayist

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the trainer guy im talking about is executive hai. Anyway, how many world/arc did she experienced?

17. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? To me, Crossing to the Future is more of a futuristic-xianxia kind of thing and not really apocalyptic-world-jumping.

Will MC ends up travelling the worlds with a set group of friends later?

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  18. fabrayist

Reading List:
    Link
    The one that gives me the same vibe with this novel is Way of the devil. Tho its not a apocalyptic type but the horror it exudes is the same when MC is in kasiragi (?) station.

19. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you summarize the arc in Red Nautilus and the arc afterwards?

20. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read whatever is already translated. You summoned the wrong person D:

@somnious help please :3