Mini RPG Monster Raider - Monster World

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Zero300, Sep 20, 2018.

1. GamingIce

GamingIce 『Holder of the Ring of Promise』『RPG Nerd』

Reading List:
    Link
    After a fierce battle between @Robofs740, his comrades and the monkeys, a few got away. They seem to have reported back news of raiders going further into the forest than ever before, and being extremely hostile upon contact. The leader, knowing this was bad news reached out to the treants and formed a temporary alliance. An alliance with the goal to smash the raiders and kick them out of their forests where they've been living in an otherwise peaceful cohabitation. What will come of this? The raiders will eventually find out.

2. Mrninja

Mrninja Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rao’s Journal of adventures chapter 1

The Luminous River

I’ve finally freed up enough time to go exploring. Let’s see what are on the list of things others want, pelts, potion materials, and food/water…? I guess my destination today will be the eastern forest, there should be a lake or river at the very least there.

Day 1:

This is the first day since I’ve entered the forest and so far, I haven’t found anything notable besides the usual slime or treant. I’ll continue trekking towards the center of the forest, I refuse to believe I can’t find a water source in this giant forest, something must be supporting this ecosystem of trees.

Day 2:

I’ve recently found a very weird deer, I can’t really come up with words to describe it honestly, anyways I plan to track until it goes to a water source. However, this deer doesn’t seem exactly normal, I’m trying to ignore all the strange things happening around it, but I just can’t keep ignoring it haha. Every step it takes seem to sprout flowers or grass, its horns also seem to glow with a seemingly divine light. I’ve even seen it fight off a wolf easily by blasting it with light from its antlers, heal wounded animals, and seemingly transform into particles of light. It is also very intelligent, it allowed me to approach quite easily and seemed to understand why I was following it, after which it just gestured for me to follow it.

Day 3:

The further I go into the forest the more full of life everything seems, it is really quite mysterious. Thankfully the deer finally arrived at what seems to be a river, which I must say is quite beautiful. The water is crystal clear, and there seems to be a constant flow of silver fish swimming down river. After leading me to a river the deer seemed to gesture that it was leaving. This deer is very intelligent, but clearly not hostile, I’ve heard of stories where there were mystical creatures that would aid travelers, but this is definitely the first time I’ve experienced it. I bowed and thanked the mystical deer for its help. I’ll camp out near the river for the night and map out the surrounding area tomorrow.

Day 4:

The river’s location itself seems to be on the western side of the forest. As for the flow of water it goes from the North all the way to the East with the river flowing into the sea. I would like to see where the source of the river is, but I’ve stumbled upon some wildlife around the river. I’ll do some observing before I head to the river source. I will say though that the way the river shines in the moonlight is so mesmerizing, I think I’ve come up with a good name for this river, the Luminous River. Which sounds a lot worse now that I’m writing it down, but I’m going to stick with it.

Day 5:

From what I can see after observing for a whole day the local wildlife seems to consist of four species excluding the weird deer I encountered. For prey it would be the very quick horned rabbit and the darting silver fish in the river and lake. For predators there seems to be a bear covered in runes that mostly feeds on fish and the other is the magical white fox with multiple tails that preys on the rabbits. Aside from their exterior traits it is hard to really be able to tell anything about these creatures so I’m turning in for the night and tomorrow I intend to examine the rabbits and fish. They should have special abilities just based on the local ecosystem here.

Day 6:

After the day’s observation I’ve come up with names for the two prey animals, the horned gale rabbit and the lunar fish. I know those are pretty stupid names but it’s the only thing I can come up with right now okay? Anyways the gale rabbit gets its name due to the fact it can manipulate the wind it seems, this lets it run faster, float, and to some capacity fly short distances, the horn part of its name comes from the horn on its head that it uses to channel the wind. The rabbit can also shoot balls of air at a predator as an act of self-defense. I would have liked to capture one to see if there were any materials that could be extracted from them. However, all I got for my trouble was what seemed to be the rabbit’s last resort. This attack causes a small vortex which originates from their horn, it is quite a powerful attack, but it breaks their horn and severely weakens them, though they are quite fast even after using this ability.

Moving onto the lunar fish these little guys got their name due to their silver coloring and the fact they glow in the moonlight, due to this fact I’ve gone ahead and named this area the Luminous Lake. Aside from that they don’t seem to have any special abilities. They do however, have special properties, which I was able to witness when I saw a wounded rune bear eating them and heal at a rate that was visible to the naked eye. So, while these fish don’t have any special abilities I believe they might have great uses for food and perhaps potions due to their healing property. I later managed to catch one and perform further testing and it seems that the source of their healing comes from this small silver core where their heart should be. This core could probably be used to make advanced healing potions. As for other possible uses, I’ll leave that up to the others to experiment with.

Day 7:

I set about observing the two predators today and I saw some very interesting things today. The runic bear and the phantom fox as I’ve taken to calling them, have distinctly different habits and abilities, I suppose it would be better to say one is completely reliant on brute force while the other is very sly and cunning. Around these parts it seems that the bear can be considered at the top of the food chain, there also seems to be different tribes for the bears. These different tribes have different rune markings which seem to give different abilities and the tribes fight for territory often, this explains their reliance on the lunar fish due to their constant battling. Besides that though their strength and constitution are also very terrifying to say the least as they can tear through boulders and trees as if they were paper, they can be sent flying and stand back up as nothing happened. They are absolutely at the top of the local food chain.

These bears also seem to have fierce competitions within the tribe and against other tribes. It seems that the bears have some kind of hierarchy where they have something akin to a chieftain, I’ve seen other bears of the same tribe challenge the chieftain but all of them were defeated. So, it seems that the leader is the strongest of the tribe. It only makes sense I suppose due to the fact the different tribes are constantly fighting each other. I’ve also come to believe that there are four different tribes around here due to the different runic markings on their fur. I think I’ve managed to pinpoint the abilities these runes seem to give, red for strength, green for agility, yellow for endurance, and white for regeneration. Those are the only four runes I’ve seen so far at least with each rune corresponding to a different tribe.

The phantom fox on the other hand is the absolute opposite of the runic bear. They prefer to rely on tricks and illusions to hunt their prey, they are also quite quick though not as fast as the gale rabbits. The way the hunt the rabbits is, interesting to say the least. They project illusions and lure the rabbit into a trap whereupon they pounce on it before it even knows what happened. I’ve also often been tricked by the foxes themselves just for observing them, I often times don’t even know if what I’m seeing is an actual fox or an illusion. They also don’t seem to be territorial but rather free roaming and mischievous creatures. Sadly, I could not capture one for further analysis due to their cunning nature. I would have really liked to be able to gather more information or analyze these foxes more, but they certainly live up to the name I’ve given them considering how elusive they are. I’ll have to make a separate trip back here again to try and capture one.

Day 8:

I’ve been following this river for quite a while and it seems to lead to the heart of the forest, but it seems I’m quite a way from the end of the river. I’ve also seemed to have entered those weird deer’s territory as I seem to see them once an hour or so. I’m starting to feel mildly worried though as they almost seem to be watching me. Hopefully, it’s just me overthinking it, tomorrow morning I’ll continue the trek and hopefully reach the lake this river originated from.

Day 9:

I finally reached the end of the river and found a lake situated inside a small clearing. It appears quite serene and peaceful though I think that largely stems from the local deer population. After further investigation they seem to almost be protectors of life and nature, all animals come to drink from the lake in peace predators and prey alike. Such a scene is quite surreal to witness, considering this I’ve taken to calling these deer’s the Protectors of The Forest. I was however chased away from this sanctuary by the deers, I’ll set up camp outside and observe the area a bit.

Day 10:

I discovered a secret pathway near the lake today, I’m unsure of why it took me so long to find it, however, when I went to explore where it led I was promptly stopped by a group of protectors, almost as if they were warning me not to keep going. Whatever is over there must be a huge secret and I plan to try and sneak over in the dead of night. If all goes well I will have another area to explore and report on. Though I am curious as to why the deers stopped me, they have been very peaceful so to see them stopping me is unusual. With my luck I’ll be stepping into the lair of an evil monster or something haha. Though this is only speculation that is the only conclusion I can come to, I’ll have to proceed with caution.

Day 11:

I will say, that I should have listened to the warning signs when I saw them, at the time of this recording I am back at camp near the lake. I suppose I’ll start from the beginning, I did indeed manage to sneak past the protectors of the secret pathway. At the end was a field of flowers which had a variety of colors that looked both beautiful and surreal in the moonlight. I was ecstatic at the discovery if I’m honest, it was probably this joy that made me ignore my instincts that were telling me to run, man I was oblivious to the danger that was lurking nearby. I entered the flower field soon after discovering it eager to explore, I think it was after I took a few steps in just how much danger I was in. It was hard to describe, but the best I can say is that it felt like I was stepping into another world. I was about to gather some flowers when I was attacked by a shadowy beast. I don’t even think it is right to call it a beast, it was more of a monster, or abomination.

It had no set form, at times it appeared as a normal animal at other times a chimera of different animals. Its very presence felt very foreign and terrifying like it was something that shouldn’t exist. Needless to say, I immediately ran trying to get out of there. Naturally the creature attacked me as I ran but thankfully I only got hit once on my arm. It left this weird mark on my arm, it looks a little like a small black crown? I’m a little worried about this, no matter what I do it won’t wash off or disappear. Well needless to say I’m tired after everything that’s happened today, I’ll finish up everything I need to do and start the trek back to Raid City.

Day 12:

I’ve been thoroughly stupefied by what I’ve learned today. So, these deer or protectors appear to have the ability to use telepathy which really shocked me when I started hearing a voice in my head. I got to hear the story about that nightmare of an area and what the mark on my arm means. From what they told me that field of flowers is the entrance to another world or dimension called the Abyss, the entrance also only opens at night, and that mark on my arm is the insignia of one of the lords of the Abyss. The protectors seem unable to be unable to remove the mark on my arm though they did seem to be able to temporarily suppress the mark. I’ve been told to leave and make my report before returning to visit the lake in a week or two where I can learn the full story. This will be the end of this entry, I’ll soon be ending this exploration and return to Raid City to make my report.

Day 13:

This will be my final entry into this journal for this exploration and a overall summary of what occurred during this adventure. I’ve found various materials that could be beneficial to Raid City and I’ve also found a source of water that we needed desperately. This part of the forest is also very mystical though, the ecosystem is very balanced and kept in check by the competing species. I’ve also learned that the deer’s duty is to protect the forest and prevent the opening of the Abyss though I’m not quite sure what the Abyss is. Regardless I’ve promised to help them should they ever require my help since they did save my life. I have been invited to visit their home after two weeks this is due to the fact it is about time I went back to Raid City to report. I will visit them soon and discuss exactly what those monsters were, who did the mark on my arm belong, and what exactly is the nature of the Abyss.

Well that aside on the practical side of things what can be gathered here is straightforward. The lunar fish’s core can be used to make potions or perhaps it can be merged into armor or the like to provide a minor healing effect, there will have to be a lot of testing in this department, aside from that we can probably also use them for cooking and food. As for the horned gale rabbits, I will have to return here to get a more accurate read on them, but their horn in magical at the very least since it seems to be the source of the rabbit’s magic and control over the wind. The bears while powerful and dangerous I believe that their pelt, bones, and sinew could all be used to make armor and weapons, aside from that I mean there is food you could technically get from a bear, including their liver. The foxes don’t seem to be much of a resource besides their beautiful pelts, but perhaps our mages or clerics could learn some of their illusion magic and the like. As for the protectors of the forest I have no doubt they are magical and have some amazing materials we could get from them, but I doubt anybody in Raid City could match one of them right now even with a group, besides I don’t think hunting them would be a good idea I believe they are keeping something extremely dangerous at bay. This ends my report on the Luminous River and its surroundings and it also marks the end of my first exploration.

ihuh2010, GamingIce and LNOnlineOtaku like this.
  3. Mrninja

Mrninja Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Rao’s Report

During my exploration of the Luminous River I saw many interesting sights and creatures. Three creatures specifically stood out to me. The Runic Bear, the Phantom Fox, and the Horned Gale Rabbit. They are what I would consider a big part of the food chain in the local ecosystem. This prompted me to attempt to observe and analyze them though this might have been a bad idea in hindsight. I had the honor and pleasure of having some rather unpleasant encounters with these creatures, though they did allow me to get a better understanding of their capabilities thankfully.

For the Runic bear it was attempting to catch some of the lunar fish inside the river when I was attacked by it. I got perhaps a little too close to the creature and naturally what followed afterwards was a fight. I would like to say it was a fight, but it was more of me just running around trying to stay alive and maybe getting a hit in every now and then, though this was quite terrifying considering it tore through trees and rocks like they were paper. Every hit with my sword felt like I was hitting rock, the few cuts I made on the bear were minimal and not deep at all. It was at this point that the bear seemingly went into a rage and just completely disregarded and what followed afterwards was not a battle but a man running for his life. I was barely able to escape the bear and seeing that this was a losing battle after taking a full-on mauling from the bear I ran for my life and thankfully managed to get away with just a few bruises and bad cuts.

The encounter with the Phantom Fox was one of the must frustrating “fights” I’ve ever had. First off is the fact I spent the better half of a day walking in circles because I was trapped in an illusion and getting bit repeatedly causing me some wounds. I had no clue what how to get out and I couldn’t even touch the fox let alone fight it. However, perhaps it was the fox showing me mercy and finally ended the illusion. Which allowed me to finally regain some clarity and confirm my surroundings. This is where I discovered that even though I had been getting attacked, I was not hurt in the slightest, it was all fake. When I turned to see the fox, it was already leaving but before getting out of sight it turned around and almost seemed to be smirking at me like it had just pulled off a great prank.

The Horned Gale Rabbit encounter on the other hand was a lot more normal but at the same time bizarre. It was very clear cut that I was stronger, and I was going to be able to capture or kill the rabbit. However, when I was about to kill the rabbit it fired off one of the most terrifying attacks I’ve ever seen. It tore me up and grinded the surrounding rocks and dirt to dust. Thankfully after the attack the rabbit’s horn broke and it seemed to run out of energy allowing me even with all my injuries to capture it. Though I couldn’t perform any tests on the rabbit’s horn due to it seemingly losing all its power.

This is just a few of the encounters I had with these creatures before I left the forest to make my report. These creatures are not to be underestimated and should all be approached with caution if my minor encounters with them are any kind of indicator.

Name: Runic Bear

Stats:

Level: 17

Hit points: 3000

Stamina: 600

Skills:

Wild Swipe: 25 STA

The bear swipes at all targets in melee with their claws dealing 800 damage.

Maul: 35 STA

The bear charges a target and knocking them down and tearing into them for 1000 unblockable damage and stunning the target. The target also suffers from 100 bleed damage a round.

Primal Fury: 100 STA (Per round)

Enters a state of primal rage that causes the user to deal 50% more damage and take 50% less damage. The user must also attack if possible at the nearest enemy. After the rage ends the user is weakened dealing half damage and taking double damage for the rest of the battle.

Passives:

Strong body: The body gives it great resistance to all non-mental controlling effects such as stuns. This allows it to shrug off two crowd control effect per round.

Tough body: The bear’s body and pelt are very resilient giving the bear helping it block non-mental damage. Blocks 200 damage per attack.

(One of four runes roll a d4 to find out which one the bear has)

Rune of Strength (1): All the bear's attacks deal 1.5x more damage.

Rune of Agility (2): All the bear’s attacks become unavoidable, the bear also gains a free dodge reaction once per round.

Rune of Endurance (3): The bear recovers 50 STA per round

Rune of Regeneration (4): The bear heals for 300 Hp per round

Description: The Rune bears are known for the runes that adorn their fur and are very fierce creatures and very territorial, if you happen to step into their territory you should expect to be attacked. They are known to pursue and hunt down any trespassers. Their territory seems to range all around the river’s length so with the competition between the four different tribes being very ferocious it is often dangerous to stay near the river. Their bones and pelts are very sturdy making for valuable materials for armor and weapons, bear is also a delicacy in some areas, so they can also be eaten.

Rewards for Defeat: 300 G, 400 EXP, 9 Stat points, 3 Skill Points, 1 Bear Tooth, 1 Bear Blood,

Drops: Bear Pelt, Bear Tooth, Bear Meat, Bear Liver, Bear Sinew, Stat Point, Skill Point, Primal Rage Skill Book (for Berserkers), Hardened Body Skill Book (for Warriors and Rangers), Strong Body Skill book (for Warriors, Rangers, Paladins, and Anti-Paladins).

Name: Horned Gale Rabbit

Stats:

Level: 12

HP: 1000

Stamina: 150

MP: 300

Skills:

Stab: 20 STA

The rabbit jumps and stabs its horn at a target dealing 300 piercing damage.

Wind Lance: 40 MP

The rabbit fires off a piercing blast of air from that stabs their attackers, deals 800 unblockable damage.

Gale Vortex: 1-300 MP

The rabbit’s last resort that it only uses under fear of immediate death, it dodges a fatal attack and creates a concentrated vortex from it’s horn that grinds everything caught inside to dust. This attack deals unblockable/undodgeable damage at up to 3 targets based on how much mana the rabbit has left, the attack does 10 damage per mana put into the attack. After it uses this attack the rabbit’s horn breaks, causing the rabbit to lose all access to magic and be severely weakened (can no longer react and takes double damage).

Wind Walking: 20 MP (Buff Reaction)

The rabbit can enhance its movement allowing it to walk on air and speed it up allowing it to make another dodge reaction.

Sudden Gale: 40 MP (Debuff Reaction)

The rabbit causes turbulent winds that makes approaching it or an ally impossible while also causing any projectiles to veer away from their intended target and miss.

Dodge: 5 uses

Dodges an attack

Description: The Horned Gale Rabbits are very quick creatures that tend to travel as a pair or trio. Though they may be at the bottom of the food chain around the Luminous River that does not make them easy prey. Through observation it has been seen that though rare that these rabbits can kill their attackers, there are also stories of these rabbits killing runic bears but those are simple rumors. Their horns carry magical properties seemingly giving the rabbits effortless control over the wind. Their pelt also seems to be quite luxurious as it is soft to the touch, and there are also tales of their feet being good luck charms. There are also some stories of some rabbits being tamed and treated as pets.

Rewards for Defeat: 150 G, 250 EXP, 3 Stat Points, 3 Skill Points, 1 Rabbit Pelt, 1 Rabbit Blood, 1 Rabbit Tooth,

Drops: Gale Horn (Only if they didn’t use Gale Vortex), Rabbit Pelt, Rabbit Tooth, Rabbit Blood, Rabbit Meat, Stat Point, Skill Point, Wind Lance Skill Book (for Wind Mages), Wind Walking Skill Book (for Wind Mages), Sudden Gale Skill Book (for Wind Mages), Gale Vortex Skill Book (for Wind Mages).

Name: Phantom Fox

Stats:

Level: 15

HP: 2000

STA: 300

MP: 400

Skills:

Darting Bite: 25 STA

The fox lunges forward with great speeds, biting the target for 800 unavoidable damage, if Phantasm has been used the damage doubles and it becomes unblockable also.

Mirage: 50 MP

Creates 2 more images of yourself, making an enemy roll a d3 when attacking you. On a 3 they hit you, but on a 1 or 2 they hit a clone, making it dissipate. When a clone disappears, the dice drops down to a d2 and they hit you on a 2. Casting mirage again will just generate up to 2 images. Multiple attacks from an enemy in one turn will target the same image/body

Phantom Fire: 40 MP

The fox conjures illusionary fire that affects the psyche. The fire deals 600 mental damage that disrupts concentration making it harder to perform magic, raiders that have been hit and attempt to use magic must roll a 1d3 (1-2 = fail, 3 = success) to cast magic successfully lasts 1 round.

Phantasm: 250 MP

The fox’s greatest weapon, it conjures a near-perfect illusion that raiders cannot tell if real or not. This lasts 3 rounds and all raiders’ abilities affect both sides. While phantasm is active, raiders must roll a 1d10 to see if they can see through the illusion (8-10 = success). If they fail, any skill that targets a monster or a raider will cause the user to roll a 1dX (X = raiders + monsters) to determine who the ability hits.

Dodge: 5 uses

Description: The Phantom Fox is a very elusive creature that is hard to observe due to their mastery over illusions. What can be observed is their choice of prey which is the Horned Gale Rabbit, they are masters of hunting these rabbits, without even being touched by the rabbits. Even against the runic bears, while they don’t pose much of a threat to the bears, they aren’t at a disadvantage due to their trickery. From the few dead foxes that were found it was found that they held a lustrous core inside them, the purpose it holds is unknown, but it is thought to help them project their illusions. There are also rare stories of these creatures willingly following someone and acting as some sort of companion, though they apparently never lose their mischievous side.

Rewards for Defeat: 200 G, 350 EXP, 4 Stat Points, 6 Skill Points, 1 Fox Pelt, 1 Fox Fang, 1 Fox Blood

Drops: Fox Pelt, Fox Fang, Fox Blood, Phantom Core, Stat Point, Skill Point, Phantom Fire Skill Book (for Priests and Illusionists), Mirage Skill Book (for Priests and Illusionist), Phantasm Skill Book (for illusionist).

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  4. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Special Raid Event #2 Part 1 - Zombie Horde
    [​IMG]

An elderly man wandered about from village to village, telling magnificent stories of valor and heroism in order to earn a bit of coin. One day, he arrived at Raid City. When questioned at the gates, he introduced himself as a wandering storyteller and offered the residents of the city some stories in exchange for a night’s rest and meals.

The city guards, after notifying Oz of the man’s presence and receiving his approval, acknowledged the elderly man and let him in. The elder was guided to the inn to rest. There, he began telling stories of the heroes of the past as well as strange monsters that had surfaced and roamed the lands past the Western Mountains.

It was at this point when all the raiders had completed their missions and raids, and were just entering the inn to rest and socialize. Upon seeing the elderly man telling his stories, one of the raiders remarked.

“What’s so fun about stories about heroes and shit?”

The sudden outburst silenced the building. The old man paused his story and glanced up at the raider. “Oh? And what stories, in your opinion, are fun?”

“Naturally scary stories!”

“Oh? Such as?”

“Such as zombies! Now, those are things to be thrilled about.”

“Oh ho...zombies eh? Well, I got a story just for you then. Why don’t you all sit down while I tell it?”

As the elderly man motioned the raiders to sit, he repositioned himself so that he was facing the raiders. After closing his eyes for a brief moment, the old man began. For some reason, his tone and attitude seemed to have changed, as if replaced by a different person.

The raiders listened to the old man’s story with interest. Their attention drawn in by the mesmerizing words. Oz smiled and inwardly applauded the way the storyteller told his story. However, his smile froze a second later. As soon as he blinked, he found himself outside, surrounded by his fellow raiders but not a city in sight. The sky was dimly lit but Oz was able to see that his friends also did not know what was going on. Before Oz could utter a word, someone screamed out.

“Zombies! Run for your lives!!”

Oz, along with the other raiders, turned their attention towards where the scream came from and found countless villagers running towards them. No...the people weren’t running towards them...they were running away from THEM. About a hundred zombies were scrambling after the villagers, biting and infecting many.

Oz held up his sword and roared. “Raiders! Defend the people! Attack!!”

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  5. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Monster Sighted!
    [​IMG]
    You and the other raiders had found themselves against a horde of zombies. Every real-time hour, thirty more zombies arise from the infected and dead villagers. Defeat them all!

Party Limit: 10 players
    Quest Type: Limited (100 + 30/hr)
    Quest Time: GMT Halloween (~16 hours from now). Raid ends when Halloween ends for any timezone.

Zombie Pack Lvl 5
    (10 zombies)

Zombie Lvl 5
    [​IMG]

Stats
    HP: 1000/1000
    STA: 200/200

Skills
    Infectious Bite: 200 Unblockable DMG. Target rolls 1d10 (3-10 success, 1-2 fail). Upon failure, target becomes infected. Target must attack his or her allies for three rounds. (15 STA)

Involuntary Swipe: 100 Unavoidable DMG. Reaction move. (10 STA)

Description:
    An undead with reddish white pupils, infectious bite, and mutilated flesh. The zombie does not feel pain and has little intelligence. It seems to be very obsessive over finding and killing those of higher intelligence.

Rewards for Defeat: 3 G, 5 EXP, x1 Eyeball, Skill Dice (roll 1d20 —> 18-20 success, 1-17 fail; if success, gets Skill Book - Involuntary Swipe (for all classes, requires Weapon Attack, STR: 50+, and DEX: 100+) --> only one per raid not one per zombie)

Drops: Eyeball, Infected Tooth, Stat Point, Skill Point, Skill Dice (no more than 3 looted per raid)

Special Note: If a raider dies, he or she can’t participate in any further raids against the zombies.

Update:
    Seeing the raiders about to awaken from the nightmare, the elderly man snorted and intensified the story. Suddenly, another wave of a hundred zombies appeared! In addition, a group of ten greenish, lanky zombies appeared. It seemed like they were constantly releasing a green gas from their bodies.

Zombie Pack Lvl 10
    (10 zombies, 1 green zombie)
    Appears in 22 minutes!

Zombie Lvl 9
    [​IMG]

Stats
    HP: 3000/3000
    STA: 500/500

Skills
    Infectious Bite: 800 Unblockable DMG. Target rolls 1d10 (5-10 success, 1-4 fail). Upon failure, target becomes infected. Target must attack his or her allies for three rounds. (20 STA)

Involuntary Swipe: 500 Unavoidable DMG. Reaction move. (15 STA)

Description:
    An undead with reddish white pupils, infectious bite, and mutilated flesh. The zombie does not feel pain and has little intelligence. It seems to be very obsessive over finding and killing those of higher intelligence.

Rewards for Defeat: 3 G, 5 EXP, x1 Eyeball, Skill Dice (roll 1d20 —> 18-20 success, 1-17 fail; if success, gets Skill Book - Involuntary Swipe (for all classes, requires Weapon Attack, STR: 50+, and DEX: 100+) --> only one per raid not one per zombie)

Drops: Eyeball, Infected Tooth, Stat Point, Skill Point, Skill Dice (no more than 3 looted per raid)

Mutant Zombie Lvl 10

Stats
    HP: 5000/5000
    STA: 500/500

Skills
    Infectious Bite: 1000 Unblockable DMG. Target rolls 1d10 (6-10 success, 1-5 fail). Upon failure, target becomes infected. Target must attack his or her allies for three rounds. (25 STA)

Involuntary Swipe: 800 Unavoidable DMG. Reaction move. (20 STA)

Paralyzing Gas: Passive skill. At the start of each round, raiders must roll 1d10 (1-5 fail, 6-10 success). Raiders who fail become paralyzed and can’t move, attack, or dodge. In addition, they suffer 5 poison DMG per turn for a round.

Description:
    An undead with greenish white pupils, infectious bite, poisonous gas, and mutilated flesh. The zombie does not feel pain and has some intelligence. It seems to be very obsessive over finding and killing those of higher intelligence. It prefers to stay in the back to release its gas each round before moving in to deal damage.

Rewards for Defeat: 3 G, 5 EXP, x1 Eyeball, Skill Dice (roll 1d20 —> 18-20 success, 1-17 fail; if success, gets Skill Book - Involuntary Swipe (for all classes, requires Weapon Attack, STR: 50+, and DEX: 100+))

Drops: Eyeball, Infected Tooth, Vial of Paralyzing Gas, Stat Point, Skill Point, Skill Dice (no more than 3 looted per raid)

With every hour, 50 more zombies and 5 more mutant zombies appear.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  6. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Special Raid Event #2 Part 2 - Calm Before the Storm
    The raiders looked on with despair as more than a thousand zombies scrambled fiercely towards them. When all hope seemed to be lost, the zombies suddenly stopped moving. One by one, they collapsed onto the ground. An eerie silence filled the air....

Could it be? The raiders dared to hope that maybe this nightmare had ended and they would wake up back in Raid City. However, their glimmers of hope soon dispersed like a blown-out candle as the zombies began to shift towards each other and merged into something more sinister than before. Even the corpse of their fellow raiders also moved on its own towards the masses and merged with the abomination.

The abomination loomed over them, towering by over a hundred feet. Seconds later, it began to shrink until it was about 10 feet tall. Its crumbling flesh hardened and blackened. An aura of power could be felt from its presence.

7. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Monster Sighted!!

Abomination - Lvl 35

Stats
    HP: 100000/100000
    STA: 20000/20000
    MP: 20000/20000

Skills
    Savage Bite: 10000 Unblockable DMG. If target dies from bite, he or she becomes a mutant zombie (500 STA)

Involuntary Swipe: 2000 Unavoidable DMG. (Counter Reaction: 300 STA)

Summon Zombies: Summons 10 Level 5 Zombies. (500 MP)

Echo Boom: Using sound waves and sound interference, the abomination blocks a non-mental attack. (Block Reaction: 200 STA)

Deathly Hands: A pair of hands spurt out of the ground, holding your target in place and making your attack against them unavoidable. (Buff Reaction: 200 MP)

Dark Shadow Heal (Only Passive): Can’t be damaged while other zombies are alive.

Infectious Resilience (Passive): All allies fighting in the same battle only take half damage from non-mental attacks.

Physical Resist (Passive): Half damage from physical attacks.

Magical Resist (Passive): Half damage from magical attacks.

Mental Resist (Passive): Mental attacks are ineffective.

Bleed Resist (Passive): Can not bleed.

Trap Resist (Passive): Can not be trapped.

Stun Resist (Passive): Can not be stunned.

8. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Special Raid Event #2 Part 3 - The Return

During the last part of the battle against the abomination, Oz couldn’t help but feel that there was something different from the zombie raids they had been conducting throughout the night. The zombies that were killed…their bodies disappeared a few minutes after they crumbled to the ground. And…how does so many zombies merge into a single entity like the abomination? This should be impossible.

Oz looked around him…strange…why were there still so many villagers here? Shouldn’t they have run away by now? Where did all these villagers come from? How did so many zombies pop up? It went from a hundred zombies to more than a thousand in less than a day! This…this must be a dream! Oz remembered that before all this, they were in Raid City listening to a storyteller telling his story…the storyteller!

They were transported to this place after listening to that storyteller’s story. Oz has never heard of any story that could teleported a large group of people to an unknown place. Could this be…a dream? With a flash of confidence, Oz knew what he had to do. Oz looked up at the skies and bellowed deeply.

“AWAKEN!!!”

*******************************​

The elderly storyteller sudden opened his closed eyes and stopped speaking. He stroked his scraggly beard and murmured with some admiration.

“Oh-ho. Someone actually broke through my spell. Interesting.”

The elder sat down by his table and sipped some tea while the raiders awoke from their slumber. Rao rushed towards Myst and clasped his hand firmly on Myst’s shoulders. “Myst! You’re alive! That’s good!”

“W-What happened?” Myst stammered as he groggily squinted at his peers.

“That’s what we like to know too.”

Oz stepped forward and smiled. “I think I know what happened. Isn’t that right, Mr. Storyteller?”

“That’s right. I just told you a story. Did you enjoy it? Was it thrilling enough?”

Nin stepped out and pointed. “That was your doing? We nearly died!”

“Oh, but you didn’t, am I right? And even if you did like that young man over there, you came out unharmed right?”

“Y-You!”

Oz held up his hand to stop Nin as he walked towards the elder. “You’re right. I, represent Raid City and its raiders, to thank you for your story. Please come by anytime. We will wholeheartedly welcome you.”

“Haha, don’t worry. You can count on it. See you next year!” The elder left after finishing his meal and bidding farewell.

**Update: Student Starting Class Unlocked!!!**

9. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Monster Sighted!!
    upload_2018-11-2_22-34-19.jpeg

Wolf Pack - Lvl 10
    Description:
    Wolf attacks had always been a thing in the forest. Villagers had taken precautions to not wander 30 feet away from the forest trails when going out to collect herbs or hunt. And the wolves kept to themselves as well. However, one day, the wolves began moving closer to the trails and even attacking someone of the villagers who walk by. Raiders, go whittle down their forces and teach them not to mess with the villagers!

Party Limit: 7 players
    Quest Type: Repeatable

10. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Monster Sighted!!
    upload_2018-11-5_21-53-54.jpeg
    Sky Giant Scouting Party - Lvl 25
    (3-5 Sky Giant Warriors per Scouting Party)
    Warriors of the Sky, these Sky Giants are blessed with strength and vitality as well as the power of the winds. Initially, Sky Giants are busy fighting their wars in the skies than to deal with those of the lands. However, the bounty on Azeroth was too tempting that the ruler of the Sky Giants decided to send a whole battalion of his elites.

Party Limit: 10 raiders
    Quest Type: Limited (1000)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  11. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanksgiving Special Raid Event #3 Part 1 - Going Hunting
    [​IMG]

“Raiders Appreciation Week is just around the corner! Let’s all do our best! We will be hosting a feast for our fellow citizens.” Oz announced one day as the raiders gathered around him to listen.

Mire saluted. “Understood!”

“Haha, no need to be uptight, Mire. It’s just going to be a small hunt for food in preparation for the feast. Here are the list of items we will be needing.” Oz responded as he posted the list on the bulletin board.

Once Oz walked away, everyone crowded next to the board and read the contents of the list.

Ingredients Needed:​
    x8 Turkeys
    x300 Cranberries
    x600 Green Beans
    x100 Mushrooms
    x100 Onions
    x1000 Pecans
    As many potatoes as you can possibly find/carry​

“Only 8 turkeys? With our number plus the NRCs (non-raider civilians), this won’t be considered a feast.” Azeroth murmured as he read the list out loud.

“What are you talking about?” Sylth replied. “If those are the turkeys from the countryside, then they will surely feed us all for a day or two.”

“Oh? How so?” Nin butted in.

“The turkeys from the countryside are as large as cows. Though harmless against us raiders, they can prove somewhat of a danger towards NRCs.” Sylth explained.

“I see.” Azeroth mused as he stroked his imaginary beard. “Alright, then let’s prepare to leave.”

“Okay.” Sylth nodded. “Should we divide the tasks?”

“Sure. Let’s have the raid masters each take on a turkey as well as some of the other foods. I’m sure we can find cranberries, mushrooms, pecans and green beans in the forests. Onions and potatoes are surely found in the plains.”

“Okay, then it’s settled. Everyone, let’s finish this quickly.”

**********​

“Menial tasks like picking cranberries and green beans or digging for onions and potatoes are so boring. Why should we do this when we can go raiding?” Crow complained as he marched alongside his fellow raiders.

Silver glanced at the new raider with a sigh and suggested, “Why not we imagine these tasks to be like a tough raid of sorts?”

“Oh? What do you mean?”

“Like imagine these onions are powerful knights or these pecans as tough demons.”

“Hey, that sounds interesting.” Rao interjected as he walked shoulder to shoulder with Silver. “And we could assume the turkeys to be powerful dragons.”

“Turkey Dragons!” Cain chirped in.

“That’s right! Turkey Dragons! Imagine that!” Rao waved his hand up as everyone began imagining their conquest.

Note: Event starts in one or two days

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  12. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanksgiving Special Raid Event #3 Part 2 - The Raids

Attack Rules:
    Raiders start by attacking either Cranberry Blood Tree, Pecan Demon, or Casserole Marsh. Once they finish two raids, they will have the qualifications to challenge a Turkey Dragon. When they die, they will be blown away to Tato Desert where they must pass Step 15 in order to start over again at either the Cranberry Blood Tree, Pecan Demon, or Casserole Marsh. Note: Quest Items are per party or per raid not per raider.

Objectives:
    1. Raiders must defeat 8 Turkey Dragons in order to get two of each Turkey Wing, Turkey Breast, Turkey Thigh, and Turkey Leg.
    2. Raiders must get 300 Cranberries.
    3. In Casserole Marsh, raiders are met against 4 Green Marsh Vines, 2 Shroom Mages, and 2 Onion Knights.
    4. Raiders must get 100 Green Beans, 100 Mushrooms, and 100 Onions.
    5. Raiders must get 1000 Pecans from Pecan Demons.

Turkey Dragon Lvl 50
    upload_2018-11-9_15-59-46.jpeg

Stats
    HP: 1000000/1000000
    MP: 50000/50000
    STA: 50000/50000

Skills
    • Swift Peck: A fast, beak attack dealing 20000 unavoidable DMG. (Costs 100 STA)
    • Double Claw: Two swift slashes of the monster’s claws, dealing 10000 unblockable DMG each. (Costs 100 STA)
    • Feather Shot: Shoots out fifteen feathers at up to 3 enemies, dealing 1000 unblockable DMG each. (Costs 200 STA)
    • Turkey Call: A ear-piercing screech that sends raiders who fail 1d10 (1-6 fail, 7-10 success) out of the raid. Those who are sent out cannot rejoin their party and must raid one battle against either Cranberry Blood Tree, Casserole Marsh, or Pecan Demon before re-entering the Turkey Dragon raid. Occurs once every five turns.
    • Feathered Armor: Decreases all physical attacks by a third. Passive skill.
    • Birdbrain: Immune to taunts and mental status effects and mental attacks. Passive skill.
    • Roasting Smoke: Breathes smoke out, covering a whole column before the Turkey Dragon. Enemies cannot see past the smoke. If enemies want to get past it, they must roll 1d10 (1-6 fail, 7-10 success). If failed, the enemies stay in the smoke and suffer 500 unblockable, unavoidable, and unreactable damage. On their next turn, they must re-roll and if fail, they suffer the same ordeal again. Smoke lasts for four rounds. Raiders can try to blow away the smoke, but it will cause an explosion that damages any raider within 20 feet for 1000 bludgeoning DMG. (Costs 500 MP)
    • Swift Footwork: Swift by nature, all non-mental and non-verbal attacks have 50% chance of dodging. Turkey Dragon rolls 1d10 (1-5 fail, 6-10 success) to see if it dodges or not. Passive skill.
    • Courage Steal: Steals courage from enemies. All enemies must roll 1d10 (1-6 fail, 7-10 success). Enemies who fail must suffers from demoralization for five rounds. Demoralized enemies must make 1d3 roll (1-2 fail, 3 success) to determine whether their attack hits or misses. (Costs 500 MP)
    • Winged Gale: Flaps wings with great force that cause enemies to roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success). Those who fail will be blown out of the mountains and into Tato Desert. Also disperses fog if there’s any. Occurs once every ten turns.
    Description:
    Towering over a hundred feet, these Turkey Dragons are insusceptible to traps, knockbacks, and stuns. Though not one to provoke others, however, they will aggressively persist in battles if the need arises.

Rewards for Defeat: 100000 G, 25000 EXP, 50 Stat Points, 50 Skill Points, 5 Upgrade Points, x5 Turkey Dragon Feather, x1 Turkey Dragon Bone, x5 Turkey Dragon Meat, Turkey Wing 1/Turkey Wing 2/Turkey Breast 1/Turkey Breast 2/Turkey Thigh 1/Turkey Thigh 2/Turkey Leg 1/Turkey Leg 2 (Quest Item, per party not per raider)

Drops: Stat Point, Skill Point, Upgrade Point, Turkey Dragon Feather, Turkey Dragon Bone, Turkey Dragon Meat, Dragon Core (Roll 1d20 (18-20 Success, 1-17 Failure) Upon Success, the user becomes a dragon), Skill Book - Produce Smoke (for Mages and corresponding evolved classes), Skill Book - Swift Footwork (for Monks, Thieves, Assassins, Wind Mages, and corresponding evolved classes), Skill Book - Demoralize (for Hex Wardens, Priests, Shamans, Anti-Paladins, and corresponding evolved classes), Skill Book - Physical Resist (for all classes), Skill Book - Mental Resist (for all classes).

Cranberry Blood Tree Lvl 25
    upload_2018-11-9_16-0-16.jpeg

Stats
    HP: 15000/15000
    MP: 10000/10000

Skills
    • Blood Absorption: Every wounded enemy on the battlefield loses 500 HP which will be used as replenishment for the Cranberry Blood Tree. Affected enemies will gain Bleed Status and bleed 2000 DMG per round. Occurs once per five rounds. (Costs 300 MP)
    • Blood Illusion: Creates an illusion of five allies. Roll 5d(# of participating raiders). Raiders must fight these five illusions first before attacking the Cranberry Blood Tree. Even indirect attacks will not hit. Illusions only have full HP, full ARM, and only their most basic attack and reaction. Occurs once per three rounds. (Costs 250 MP)
    • Cranberry Scent: The sweet smell of this exotic berry could cause anyone to lower their guard and feel very relaxed...very lethargic. Healers roll 1d10 (1-6 fail, 7-10 success). Failed, Healers do not heal because the raiders do not know that they are wounded. Passive skill.
    • Blood Scent: The rusty smell of blood could cause anyone to become more bloodthirsty. Raiders affected by this scent would do double damage but do not react. Lasts for two rounds. Occurs once per three rounds. Passive skill.
    • Flowing Petals: Sends out a flurry of petals and leaves that slash into enemies’ flesh, causing 50 Bleeding DMG per turn. Unblockable and unavoidable. (Costs 500 MP)
    • Thorn Root Lash: Thorn roots appear from the ground around the Cranberry Blood Tree, whipping all enemies within 30 feet of the tree. The monster deals 2000 unblockable DMG, bleeding 30 DMG per turn, and knocking enemies back 40 feet. Even if damage is avoided/blocked, knock back is still in effect. (Costs 100 MP)
    • Plant Brain: Immune to taunts and mental attacks. Passive skill.
    Special Note: Fire damage does double, Water damage heals.

Description:
    Unmoving tree whose sole purpose of survival is to lure in living organisms and feed on their blood and corpses. The tree attracts unsuspecting animals into its blood array with the scent of sweet cranberries before inducing them with bloodlust, causing them to attack on another. As the animals bleed, the tree will feed on the blood that drips onto the ground, nourishing the soil and the tree.

Rewards for Defeat: 8000 G, 8000 EXP, 35 Stat Points, 35 Skill Points, x3 Cranberries (Quest Item, per party and not per raider), x1 Cranberry Juice, x1 Tainted Cranberry

Drops: Stat Point, Skill Point, Cranberry Juice, Tainted Cranberry, Blood Sap, Cranberry Blood Potion (+30 STR, +30 CON; temporary boost, lasts for one raid), Blood Branch (+20 STR, +20 INT; Main Hand, Club, for all Mage, Cleric, Warrior, and corresponding evolved classes only), Thorn Root Whip (+20 DEX, +20 INT, Main Hand, Whip, for all evolved Warrior classes, evolved Ranger classes, and corresponding evolved classes only; causes 30 bleeding damage per turn for a round; requires DEX = 150+), Recipe Dice (roll 1d10 (1-6 fail, 7-10 success); success gets Potion Recipe - Fragrant Scent (unlocks in Shop so everyone with enough money can buy; also unlocks in Sage’s Brew so that it counts towards Brewer’s requirements), Recipe Dice (roll 1d10 (1-6 fail, 7-10 success); success gets Potion Recipe - Blood Scent (unlocks in Shop so everyone with enough money can buy; also unlocks in Sage’s Brew so that it counts towards Brewer’s requirements), Skill Book - Thorn Root Lash(for all Druids, Nature Mages, and corresponding evolved classes only), Skill Dice (roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success); success gets Skill Book - Blood Absorption (for blood races and blood classes only)

Green Marsh Vine Lvl 25
    upload_2018-11-9_16-2-6.jpeg

Stats
    HP: 12000/12000
    MP: 3000/3000

Skills
    • Vine Snatch: Pulls enemies towards any distance between them and the Green Marsh Vines by grabbing them with its vines. (Costs 30 MP)
    • Vine Whip: Strikes an enemy with enough force to cause massive damage as well as knock back. This attack, if hit, would deal 2000 bludgeoning damage and knocking the enemy 30 feet towards the direction the monster intended. (Costs 50 MP)
    • Drag Under: Pulls enemies into the marsh. Enemies must roll 1d10 (1-6 fail, 7-10 success) to pull themselves out of the marsh. Those who fail could not move, react, or act non-mentally and non-verbally. In addition, damage done unto them doubles. (Costs 100 MP)
    • Vine Cage: Imprisons an enemy, making him or her unable to move away for 1d4 (Target rolls) rounds. Although others cannot attack the trapped enemy, the enemy cannot attack or react either. Unblockable. Target rolls 1d10 (1-6 fail, 7-10 success) to see if he or she can avoid it. (Costs 40 MP)
    • Reproduction: Each monster divides into two more monsters. Passive skill. Occurs once every five turns.
    • Vegetable Brain: Immune to taunts and mental attacks. Passive skill.
    • Dodge: (10 uses)
    Special Note: Fire damage does double, Water damage heals

Description:
    A thick, green vine that slithers about in the depths of the Casserole Marsh. At times, it will feel the vibrations on the surface of the marsh and thrust through the marsh to grab an unlucky victim before dragging them down for the kill. Unlike other vines, these are identified by the green beans stringed along the length of the vine.

Rewards for Defeat: 5000 G, 1000 EXP, 10 Stat Points, 10 Skill Points, x5 Green Beans (Quest Item; per party not per raider), x1 Vine

Drops: Stat Point, Skill Point, Vine, Vine Extract, Vine Trap, Skill Book - Vine Snatch (for Druids, Nature Mages, and corresponding evolved classes only), Skill Book - Vine Whip (for Druids, Nature Mages, and corresponding evolved classes only), Skill Book - Vine Cage (for Druids, Nature Mages, and corresponding evolved classes only), Armor Dice (roll 1d10 where 1-7 fail and 8-10 success; success gets Vegetable Brain (Head Armor, INT and MP reduce to 0, grants user immunity to taunts and mental attacks))

Shroom Mage Lvl 15
    upload_2018-11-9_16-6-8.jpeg

Stats
    HP: 8000/8000
    MP: 4000/4000

Skills
    • Sleep Spores: Releases a blanket of bluish-white particles that sprinkles onto everyone on the battlefield. However, the effects only affect non-plant allies and enemies. Affected enemies and allies roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success). Those who fail fall asleep and indefinitely. Normally, they would need to take damage in order to wake up. (Costs 100 MP)
    • Hallucination Spores: Releases a blanket of purplish-white particles that sprinkles onto everyone on the battlefield. However, the effects only affect non-plant allies and enemies. Affected enemies and allies roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success). Those who fail start seeing hallucinations for 1d4 rounds (Targets roll) and attack their allies on their next turn. (Costs 100 MP)
    • Stun Spores: Releases a blanket of golden-white particles that sprinkles onto everyone on the battlefield. However, the effects only affect non-plant allies and enemies. Affected enemies and allies roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success). Those who fail become stunned for 1d4 rounds (Targets roll). (Costs 100 MP)
    • Irritating Spores: Sprays some white particles into attacking enemies’ faces, causing them to reel back and miss their attacks. Target roll 1d3 (1-2 fail, 3 success). Targets who fail miss their attacks. Debuff reaction. (Costs 50 MP)
    • Mushroom Wall: Erects a wall of sturdy mushrooms that can block 1000 DMG. (Costs 50 MP)

Description:
    Though weak in offense, this monster is considered a strong support with a wide spectrum of status effects. Easy to defeat alone, but against a group of them...or if they are teamed up with other monsters, they can prove to be the most dangerous of foes.

Rewards for Defeat: 500 G, 500 EXP, 7 Stat Points, 7 Skill Points, x5 Mushroom (Quest Item, per party not per raider), x1 Mushroom Cream, x1 Irritating Powder

Drops: Stat Point, Skill Point, Mushroom Cream, x1 Irritating Powder, Shroom Cap (+100 ARM, +30 CON; Head Armor; for all who can wear leather armor), Ingredient Dice (roll 1d10 (1-5 fail, 6-10 success); successful roll gets Truffle - an A-grade ingredient that can add 500 extra health to a food and increase immunity to mental attacks and disease), Skill Dice (roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success); success gets Skill Book - Sleep Spell (for all Shamans, Illusionists, Hex Wardens, Priests, and corresponding evolved classes; INT = 250+, DEX = 200+)), Skill Dice (roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success); success gets Skill Book - Hallucination Spell (for all Shamans, Illusionists, Hex Wardens, Priests, Nature Mages, and corresponding evolved classes; INT = 250+, CON = 200+)), Skill Dice (roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success); success gets Skill Book - Stun Spell (for all Shamans, Illusionists, Hex Wardens, Priests, and corresponding evolved classes; INT = 250+, STR = 200+))

Onion Knight Lvl 20
    [​IMG]

Stats
    HP: 18000/18000
    STA: 4000/4000
    ARM: 3000/3000

Skills
    • Crying Gas: When an Onion Knight runs out of non-temporary ARM, it’s outer layer peels off. Afterwards, whenever the Onion Knight gets hit by an attack or blocks an attack, it will release an invisible gas that makes those affected by it to cry, which reduces the accuracy of their attacks and prevents them from using ranged reactions to help an Ally for two rounds. Anyone within melee range of the knight when it takes damage must roll a 1d10 to see if they are affected. 1-6 is a failure. 7-10 is a success. Those who make attacks with the Crying status must roll a 1d3 to see if their attack is successful. 1-2 is failure. 3 is a success. Passive skill.
    • Regeneration: Recovers 3000 HP per round. Passive skill.
    • Vitality is Strength!: Sacrifices 6000 HP to double damage for two rounds. (Costs 300 STA)
    • Serrated Slash: Mighty slash across all in melee range. Those who are hit will take 8000 DMG and bleed for 300 DMG per turn for two rounds. (Costs 100 STA)
    • Counter Attack: Deals DMG to enemy equal to DMG done unto user by the same enemy. Only works on non-ranged physical attacks. (Costs 30 STA)
    • Bulbous Inner: All physical damages are decreased by a third. Passive skill.
    • Crispiness: Stabbing through fifteen continuous hits at one or various targets within 20 feet of the Onion Knight, dealing 500 unblockable damage with each successful hit. (Costs 80 STA)
    • Erratic Roll: Onion Knight tumbles in an erratic way, dealing 1000 knock back damage to any in his way. Onion Knight basically moves forward, then left, then forward, then right, and so on until the end of the battlefield. Occurs once every three rounds.
    • Block: (10 uses)

Description:
    A large, bulbous warrior with strong defense and strong offense. Though clumsy and sometimes would trip over himself, the Onion Knight makes use of this weakness to unleash a powerful and erratic roll, ramming into all that gets in his way.

Rewards for Defeat: 10000 G, 1000 EXP, 10 Stat Points, 10 Skill Points, x5 Onion (per party not per raider, Quest Item), x1 Onion Gas, x1 Onion Teardrop

Drops: Stat Point, Skill Point, Onion Gas, Onion Teardrop, Onion Layer (+1000 ARM, +50 CON, Chest Armor, for all classes who can wear metal armor only), Skill Book - Chaotic Hammering (for all Warriors, Clerics, and corresponding evolved classes only; requires bludgeoning weapon; requires Weapon Attack), Skill Book - Hardened Body (for all Warriors, Rangers and corresponding evolved classes only), Skill Dice (roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success); success gets Skill Book - Erratic Roll (for all classes; DEX = 250+, CON = 200+))), Skill Book - Life to Force (for all evolved Warrior classes, evolved Ranger classes, and corresponding evolved classes only), Skill Book - Counter Attack (for all classes, requires Weapon Attack), Skill Book - Rending Slash (for all Warriors and corresponding evolved classes only)

Pecan Demon Lvl 22
    upload_2018-11-9_16-10-34.jpeg

Stats
    HP: 15000/15000
    MP: 5000/5000
    ARM: 10000/10000

Skills
    • Pecan Rain: After every ten pecan imps killed, a massive explosion of pecans will fall from the demon. Raiders must roll 1d20 to see how many they can get. Scavengers roll an additional 1d20. Passive skill.
    • Pecan Imps: At the start of every other round, Pecan Demon will automatically summon 3 Pecan Imps. Passive skill.
    • Pecan Bullet: Fires a single pecan nut at an enemy, dealing 2000 unblockable and unavoidable DMG. (Costs 60 MP)
    • Pecan Spray: Fires a 1d20 number of pecan nuts at 1d(# of raiders alive) enemies, dealing 1000 unblockable and unavoidable DMG each. To determine which raiders are hit, roll (# of times hit)d(# of raiders alive). (Costs 300 MP)
    • Hard Shell: All physical attacks are halved. Passive skill.
    • Supplement: Increases immunity to all status effects for 1d4 rounds for the Pecan Demon and the Pecan Imps. (Costs 200 MP)
    Description:
    A demon not born from Hell but born from the imaginations of others. This demon has an hard interior and an harder exterior. The Pecan Demon would be, as the saying goes, a tough nut to crack.

Rewards for Defeat: 5000 G, 1000 EXP, 10 Stat Points, 10 Skill Points, x1 Pecan Shell, x1 Pecan Oil, x10 Pecans (Quest Item, per party not per raider)

Drops: Stat Point, Skill Point, Pecan Shell, Pecan Oil, Skill Book - Multi-Shot (for Rangers and corresponding evolved classes, DEX = 250+), Skill Book - Physical Resist (for all classes), Skill Book - Status Resist (for all classes, Lvl = 10+)

Pecan Imp Lvl 10
    upload_2018-11-9_16-12-9.jpeg

Stats
    HP: 2500/2500
    STA: 1000/1000
    ARM: 1000/1000

Skills
    • Drilling Tackle: A spinning tackle that penetrates past armor, dealing 1000 direct DMG. (Costs 40 STA)
    • Hard Shell: All physical attacks are decreased by a third. Passive skill.
    • Bitter Dust: Throws a packet of bitterness that causes those affected to cringe and shudder. Affected enemies roll 1d10 (1-7 fail, 8-10 success). Raiders who fail drop their weapons. Those who pick up their weapons on their turns will induce unavoidable attacks of opportunity from nearby enemies. Passive skill. Occurs once every three turns.
    • Dodge: (10 uses)
    Description:
    Gnarly-looking demons with hard exterior. These monsters spawned from the Pecan Demon to wreak havoc upon those near them. Though horrific, their body produces an oil that can prove very beneficial for the raiders.

Rewards for Defeat: 1000 G, 5 Stat Points, 5 Skill Points, x1 Pecan Oil

Drops: Stat Point, Skill Point, Bitter Dust, Pecan Oil, Pecan Shell, Skill Book - Hardened Body (for all Warriors, Rangers and corresponding evolved classes only), Skill Book - Penetrating Tackle (for all evolved Warrior classes, evolved Ranger classes, and corresponding evolved classes only)

Tato Desert
    upload_2018-11-9_16-15-7.jpeg

Raiders who had either died or blown off by the Turkey Dragons will have to walk through the desert made of mashed potato-like consistency. One wrong footing could lead any sturdy raider to tumble and fall prone.

Objective:
    Raiders are to roll 1d3 (1-2 fail, 3 success). To cross the Tato Desert, raiders have to roll 3’s 15 times. However, they only have 30 tries per day. Once they used up all 30 tries but are still stuck in the desert, they cannot participate in any of the Thanksgiving Special raids until the next day. They can participate in other raids, however. After crossing the desert, each raider will be granted x1 bucket of mashed potatoes.

Special Note: There will be no rewards for this because the sole objective of it is to stall your time as you only have 20 days to complete the special raid. Of course, if you managed to cross the Tato Desert in one day, you will earn a special title.

Title: Trekker
    Skill(s): No terrain is too hard for you. You do not suffer any consequences/restrictions on terrain.
    Requirements: Must cross Tato Desert in one day.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  13. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    The Shiny Petal
    [​IMG]
    Sylth looked at the shiny flower petal in her possession. She had gotten it from a goblin raid some time ago but hadn’t had the chance to study it as she was busy with all the events that happened. Sylth gently touched the petal. It felt cold and dry. She was amazed that even though the petal was separated from the flower, the shine still remained. How was that possible? What prevents the petal from losing its shiny properties?

Sylth wanted to dissect the flower petal but couldn’t as she thought it would cause the petal to lose its shine. Maybe she could gently tug at the two sides to see if it would lose some of the properties. Sylth decided to go with this method. As she grabbed a hold of both sides of the petal and tugged, the petal suddenly tore apart!

“NOOO!!” Sylth yelped in panic, but she soon quieted down as the two pieces remained glowing in her hands. “H-How unusual!”

Sylth held one piece close and observed the cross section. There was a shiny liquid flowing inside the petal. What is this liquid? Sylth rushed over to her work table and found herself a glass vial. She held the petals over the bottle and had the liquid flow into the vial. After draining the petals of most of its liquid, Sylth corked the vial to prevent any leakage of the liquid’s essence. As an elf, she could feel the magical properties within the liquid. But, as a ranger, she was not fluent in the ways of magic. She may require outside help…maybe from Oz or Silver.

Sylth glanced at the drained petals and developed a curious thought. What if she nibbled at the petal. What would happen? She knew that there were some flowers whose petals are edible. Maybe these petals are edible as well? Sylth brought one of the pieces to her lips and took a small bite. Suddenly, the petal quickly melted in her mouth and, as she swallowed, her body filled with magic…her MP boosted by 50 and her INT increased by 5!

If just a small bite of the drained petal could give so much…then what could a bite of liquid-filled petal give? What could a complete flower give? What could a whole field of these flowers give? So that’s the why the Goblin King was looking for this flower!

LNOnlineOtaku likes this.
  14. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Alezzel's Contract
    As Alezzel finished the last sentence of her song, a shimmering glow appeared above her, casting waves of light unto the young elf. Surprised by the sudden light, Alezzel half-assumed that the moon had answered her prayers and appeared before her. Looking up, what she saw was not the moon, but a strange glow. Upon a closer inspection, the elf realized that within the glow was a humanoid figure.

“W-Who are you?” Alezzel stammered as she gathered her bearings and stood up.

“I am a child of the lunar goddess – Achelois. You may call me Mimi.” The humanoid figure stepped out of the light and revealed herself as a chibi with orange, fox ears.

“B-But your fur is orange….”

“I haven’t awakened my bloodline yet. I need to form a contract with you to awaken it. Are you willing?”

“What do I get from the contract?”

“Didn’t you want to become a moon elf?”

“Y-You mean I can become one after forming a contract with you?”

“Well…yea.”

“That’s great!” Alezzel, tempted by the offer, immediately accepted without catching the tinge of hesitation from the fox child’s reply.

Alezzel held out her hand and, upon contact with the fox child’s paw, she began to glimmer. Her hair paled until it was a lustrous white. Her skin became pale white with a hint of purple. The color of her eyes lightened until it became bright blue. As the newly evolved moon elf cheerfully examined herself, she suddenly noticed that something was wrong. She did not feel herself closer to the moon as described in the ancient scripts.

“Didn’t you say I’ll become a moon elf? How come I don’t feel any affinity to the moon?” Alezzel glared at the awakened fox chibi.
    [​IMG]
    Mimi busily examined her awakened state and delicately caressed her silvery fur. “It’s true that you will become a moon elf…but not immediately. This is only the intermediate stage.”

“Y-You lied to me!”

“No, I didn’t. Relax! You will become a moon elf one way or the other. It’s just…you’re missing a few key steps in the process.”

“What do you mean? If I’m not a moon elf, then what am I?”

“You’re a moon sprite. To truly become a moon elf, you will need to help me evolve into a fairy.”

“And how should I do that?”

“I need to consume herbs rich in Achelois’s blessings.”

“I-In Achelois’s blessings? What do you mean?”

“Achelois is known for her healing powers. Obviously, you need to feed me herbs rich in healing properties.”

“That’s easy! How many do I need?”

“A hundred non-tainted herbs.”

“A hundred?! Non-tainted?”

“Yes, the herbs cannot be picked by heretics. Only worshippers of Achelois can pick them and not taint the herbs.”

“So, that means I have to pick a hundred of such herbs myself?”

“That’s correct. Can you do it?”

“Ehm…I can!”

15. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanksgiving Special Raid Event #3 Part 3 - Awaken

“Rao! Guys! Snap out of it! We got work to do!” Oz approached the group of daydreaming raiders and shook a few awake.

“Ahhhh!!” Silver screamed as he woke up and felt himself for any injuries. “I’m alive!”

“Of course you are, idiot!” Oz snorted as he shook Crow awake. “What were you guys doing? The feast is in ten or so hours. How much food have you collected?”

“Um….” The group of raiders looked at their scarce supplies with embarrassment.

“Is that all you got? Get to it! Hurry!” Oz urged the raiders to continue looking for supplies.

And so, with a few hours of hard work, the food had been collected and cooked just barely in time for the opening ceremony. As the Raid City hosted the feast for its civilians and raiders, the raiders couldn’t help but wonder back to the daydreaming they had experienced hours earlier. How did their imagination, during the harvesting, become so real?

Suddenly, the raiders felt something stirring within them. They felt…refreshed.

ALL RAIDERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE THANKSGIVING EVENT GAIN +10 INT, +50 MP, and +20 STA

16. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Winter Raid Event #4 Part 1 - Ice to Ice, Snow to Snow

It was winter. Snow and harsh weather plagued the lands surrounding Raid City. But that was all there was to it. This winter was different. Unlike the previous winters, villages were able to harvest and save plenty. Unlike the previous winters, the villagers surrounding Raid City had plenty to eat and last throughout the winter. This was all thanks to the raiders who helped drive away the monsters that roamed the lands.

Meanwhile, the Winter Festivals were fervently moving through the streets of Raid City. Tourists and merchants from all over have come to attend the festivities. One merchant, in particular, came with a caravan full of magic dust – a commodity used for magic fireworks. However, little did he know, his cargo was leaking. Magic dust spewed out from the caravan and onto the snow and ice on the roads.

The magic dust fused with the snow and ice, forming powerful ice and snow magic cores. Ice shards gathered around the ice magic cores and snow gathered around the snow magic cores. Soon, many Snowman and Ice Golems were formed. Their target – Raid City.

To arms!

Ice Golems Lvl 15
    upload_2018-12-16_18-41-5.jpeg

Stats
    HP: 5000/5000
    STA: 250/250

Skills
    • Spiked Thrust: Thrusts out with a spiked hand dealing 500 piercing DMG. (Costs 25 STA)
    • Ice Shrapnel: Sacrifices 300 HP to deal 900 unblockable DMG to each raider in melee range. Target bleeds for 10 HP per turn.
    Description:
    A magical monster made completely from ice with a magic core acting as the heart and controlling its body from the center. As there are no external controllers, these Ice Golems rampage and attack all lifeforms nearby.

Rewards for Defeat: 1 G, 5 EXP, 3 Stat Points, 3 Skill Points, x1 cubic foot of magic ice (ice that doesn’t melt at even a human body temperature)

Snowman Lvl 15
    upload_2018-12-16_18-41-22.jpeg

Stats
    HP: 3500/3500
    MP: 250/250

Skills
    • Snoplosion: Powder-like snow explodes from the ground, temporarily covering the battlefield with a cold, hazy blanket. All enemies who roll 1d3 (1-2 fail, 3 success) to hit an enemy. All enemies in the snow blanket also suffer 15 cold DMG each turn. (Costs 25 MP)
    • Hail Fling: When snow is clumped and hardened, it becomes a ball of ice and snow. Deals 250 unavoidable DMG. (Costs 10 MP)
    Description:
    A magical monster made completely from snow with a magic core acting as the heart and controlling its body from the center. As there are no external controllers, these Snowmen rampage and attack all lifeforms nearby.

Rewards for Defeat: 1 G, 5 EXP, 3 Stat Points, 3 Skill Points, x1 bottle of magic water (water imbued with magic)

Enemies come in groups of 2 Ice Golems and 2 Snowman