Spoiler Picking Up a General to Plow the Fields

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elnuni, Feb 7, 2017.

1. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what a stupid family... seriously, she should have been ashamed of her sister who chases a married man and forces the person to be with her even if the other doesn't give a fuck about her... pls tell me she lost the emperor's favor :aww: (sorry for constantly asking :blobpensive:)

2. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She dies in the violence during the usurpation of the Emperor's throne I believe (been a while and I don't recall exactly what happened to her.)

nkring likes this.
  3. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happends with Childhood friend? The ML`s maid daugther
    :)

And with the wife of the son of the neighbor aunt that help MC at the beginning.

4. Aj90

Aj90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whats the link to the raws please?

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the NU page. Copy the Chinese title ans google the title for raw source.

Aj90 likes this.
  6. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    regarding ML's childhood friend she reach ML's bottom line when she tried to kill MC's child during her pregnancy ( with the provocation of her maid ) , she tried to slipped an abortion drug using MC's younger sister but MC reveals her true face to everyone.. after knowing it ML ordered her to leave the house and stay at her hometown.. I don't know if she committed suicide there ( I forgot already )

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  7. Aj90

Aj90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you

8. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the ending of Mrs.Zhao. She's seriously annoying!!

9. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    i read this novel few months ago, so i forgot about name, but basically:
    She barely mention later. If i'm not wrong, later (like, in few hundreds chapters later, around the time MC already married but still not yet go to capital with A Qian), mrs zhao's husband got a job from MC to oversee a soybean press oil factory (another industry MC created). And a random woman who's recently widowed eyeing him. This woman almost success in making Mrs. Zhao's marriage wreck. But later MC know and help her point out this woman's scheme. This widow was mrs zhao's husband's sweetheart before marriage, but both family was not agree to the marriage. And the widow marry to another that richer than mrs zhao's husband (by her own choice, yes she is another greedy woman, this novel fulls of them). But now her husband dead, while mrs zhao's husband has a good lucrative job, she regret it, so she want to seduce him back. She 'accidentally' sprain her leg near mrs. zhao's husband house (the factory is rather far from the village, so the husband live there by himself), and pretend to be 'surprise' to meet the man. she try to get herself stay overnight and ruin herself so the husband has to accept her. And calculate it at the time mrs zhao weekly visit so mrs. zhao 'see' her. Ofc, mrs zhao is stupid enough to not even asking to her husband and directly when back home to her inlaws asking to divorce (LOL). MC and the mother in law is clear about what happen and directly punish the woman by throw her back to her maiden home and tell her maiden's family to keep their daughter to not wander around shaming herself. The husband barely know if he is being calculated by this widow (LOL). and this is the last thing they are mention in the novel.

10. fr3ya

fr3ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope someone can spoil us the details of what happened to her siblings..

11. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    LFZ's siblings u mean?
    The 2nd brother become business man, LFZ let him manage the family business after she got married. He later married a stupid woman who keep mooning after her ex, even tho her ex betray her for her step sister and only want to manipulate her. Waaaaaaay later after she realize what her ex real face is, she basically become proper wife of 2nd brother.

3rd brother become official, nothing much to tell about him except he is very smart.

The 4th sister later come to capital to live with LFZ, and somehow become playmate of crown prince's 2nd son. Later when rebellion happen, crown prince and his eldest son killed, the 2nd son escape by 4th sister's help. After ML help this 2nd imperial grandson to the throne, 4th sister become his most beloved concubine (or empress, i forgot, basically she married the new emperor)

12. fr3ya

fr3ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much! :aww::aww: I stop mtl'ng around 400+ chapters because of the 2nd brother being "gullible", now I can ready my heart.. haha:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

13. Aiphing

Aiphing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there complete translation of this story? I really want to read this story

14. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to aunt
    how is lian saved

ziasen, Leilacus and Jennifere12511 like this.
  15. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter will LFZ realize her feelings for Ah Jian?

16. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does the Ml's family and everyone else find out the MC is fully loaded with money

17. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody asking the right question. How did they fell in love? When did they become official? Who proposed first? Whats the first kiss? How was their wedding day!? About their kidsss?

Rinfantasy and Akita like this.
  18. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have questions about the secondary characters who are nevertheless nice.
    2 of them in fact
    The first is the son of the Sun hunter family (I believe his name is Sun Ming) and who proposed to Mc to marry him. Although we didn't know him much, besides he's smart and looks nice (I felt bad for him really). he looked nice, so I wanted to know what was happening to him.
    The second is the son of the family who works for her at the beginning, and who was in love with her fourth sister. I had thought that maybe they would end up together (although obviously not), so if anyone knows about these two, I'm interested ^^

Caszca likes this.
  19. AriaSoul16

AriaSoul16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the second but the son of the hunter, Sun Ming will marry Su Xin'er.

Akita likes this.
  20. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, now that I am further into the story, I have another question:
    ML was able to find his sister-in-law and nephew? since they were kicked out when he was "dead", does anyone know anything about them?
    are they both still alive? is there a hatred that has formed?