Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL is basically Google translations or any other web translations from Chinese (or any other language) to English. "Improving it" is because Google translations or other ones are inaccurate or the English for it is a bit "iffy" strange to read, the sentence structures dont make sense etc. So, @LoveManga or ppl who mtl stuff and improve upon it are editing the web translations into proper sentences to make it more understandable & easier to read :blobpopcorn:

Ive tried Mtl only four times cuz my curiosity got the best of me lol. Though when I went through it, I couldnt take anything seriously, especially since MTL translates Wangji's name into "Blue Forgetting Machine" :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Rcyan, Dragoninu, chiino and 7 others like this.
  2. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on Google! The only "forgetting machine" would be Wei WuXian :blob_grin:

3. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As @Fiorisi mentioned MTL is Google translation or any other web translations. I use the second link below of the revised version of the novel. I initially tried the first link because I did not know the difference, but the first link (old original / uncensored version) I could not copy and paste from. The below links are on the spoiler directory.

Links to the Full Raw Novel of gdc (Pls be careful, might contain viruses) = Link One (old original/uncensored version), Link Two (revised version)

MTL certainly has definite issues with translating names. I think because it is machine translations it is pretty much translating character to character and word for word since it can’t make interpretations of what the actual sentence structure should be.

I copy and paste the Chinese novel into Google translate two to three chapters at a time, copy the translation into Word, then repeat until one chapter is complete. Then I begin reading the MTL which tends to be a lot of gibberish, making corrections for it to begin making sense. Quite often I get stumped because I cannot determine what the heck the translation is suppose to mean. I’ve taken some liberties with interpretation, not too much, for it to make sense. By the time I have a chapter to post it has been read and edited anywhere from four to six times. It’s certainly tedious, but it’s fun to find out what’s happening and to share with others who don’t mind the spoilers.

I’ve said before that I hope the MTL process improves brain function, but @setsuna3025 vehemently disagreed with me stating it destroys brain cells, no questions asked! Too hilarious. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
    Anyway I continue to hope for better brain improvement. :aww:

Rcyan, chiino, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    its cause he sis so damn frickin awesome and smart ahhahha. yessssssss agreed at least he has lan zhan and wen ning to always stay by his side and the baby disciples to get found of him and wan him to teach them things is so heartwarmin ahhaha.
    lan= blue, wang= forget, Ji= machine. this si the driect translation of the chinese charcters hahahahhahah tats y i nvr trsu google translate fully ajjajajaahhahaha.:ROFLMAO:
    ahahahahHAHAHHAH LMAO SO TRUE AHHAHAHAHAHAH :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)
    hmmmmmm ok well ya it does destory brain cells BUT the brain cells tat gets destroyed would be the olds one tat we did not use? since we use less den 5% of our brain anyway ahhaha :p den new ones r created to help breain improvement ahhahah (maybe:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p) it looks like im takin nonsense lol :p:p:blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobrofl::blobrofl::cookie:

Rcyan, chiino, vrotki and 2 others like this.
  5. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aeli, Sandu, zeromint and 17 others like this.
  6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I need help. Does anyone know 3 good relationship quotes from Mo Dao Zu Shi, or any of Mo Xiang Tong Xiu works. I need relationship qoutes for 3 static images in English, and I thought it would motivate me better if I had three qoutes from ethier GDC, SV or HOB
    It can be any realationship qoutes bad or good but they have to match some how.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  7. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m back! Ah Madame Lan (@salbireo) you came out as well sorry I wasn’t there to welcome you.

chiino, setsuna3025, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  9. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time I re-read this novel I find something new that makes me love it even move.
    [​IMG] Is it deja vu, my sweet sweet SiZhui? I'm sure he made you eat awful food before! :blobowoevil_horns:

Rcyan, chiino, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  10. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Credit to joe_ling IG and tumblr. This image just so gorgeous of their bath scene and wedding ❤

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    alexfilia, Aeli, Sandu and 12 others like this.
  11. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    these past few days I have seen more than 3 new wangxian wedding arts and all of them are gorgeous :blobsob::blobsob: what did I miss ?! is this because of wwx birthday or something ?! I can' take this :blobsob::blobsob: ( I want more :blobpeek: )

12. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga, setsuna3025 and gideon like this.
  13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi, LoveManga, chiino and 2 others like this.
  14. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi, zeromint, LoveManga and 6 others like this.
  15. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga likes this.
  16. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! :blobReach::blobReach:

LoveManga and chiino like this.
  17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaahhh! I wish mtl didnt make Lan Wangji to Blue Forgetting Machine and leave me in a awkward state between laughing :blobparty:and crying:blobsob:. What an irony when its Wei Wuxian who is a forgetting machine in his love life *facepalms:facepalm:

19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i find the eng sub for season 1 episode 12 13 14?
    OMG I LOVE THESE PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO GORGEOUS AHHHHHHHHHHHH *screams like crazy* ahhahahah LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::p:p:p
    IKR ahhahahahhah im like wth sia lol direct translation ahhaha and wwx is the one hu is actually rhe forgettin machine ahhahahha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

LoveManga and chiino like this.
  20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link