Recommendations Fan-Fiction (Harry Potter)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FleetingTime, Oct 26, 2018.

1. FleetingTime

FleetingTime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone recommend me any Harry Potter & Tom M. Riddle Jr.? I've recently become interested in this ship and have found that there isn't a lot that I can find, do any of you happen to know of any? Not interested in a female Harry Potter & Tom M. Riddle Jr. They would need to both be males and not FEMALE! If you are willing to recommend any Harry Potter & Draco Malfoy fanfics than I'm open to that too. It seems good.

Pink-kun-s likes this.
  2. Pink-kun-s

Pink-kun-s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know any with Tom, but with Draco, I can recommend
    Twist of fate in ao3, it's really good.
    Mental , a good one too

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  3. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    OP... could ya put (Yaoi) in front of your thread title to warn people who come to help you... nothing against your preferences... just... some people don't want to read about that stuff lol...

Wick and Jojo775 like this.
  4. PoshMafia

PoshMafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reddit

AMissingLinguist and Miku like this.
  5. Arrynne

Arrynne 『Bubo scandiacus』『Owl in NEED of Saving』

Reading List:
    Link
  6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of Time by DebsTheSlytherinSnapeFan
    Rebirth by Athy

No, she does not need to label herself. If any decent people doesn't feel like they want or read about it, they can just click the Back button or X button to close the tab.

7. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly i am not good with gay things but the bromance between the two in fate favourite is great.

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooohhh a title I've long forgotten. But I did used my BL-goggle to read it....so all the bromance got translated into UST :blobamused:

Zaart likes this.
  9. Duran

Duran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. FleetingTime

FleetingTime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, guys! You're awesome! I really appreciate it! The more the better! I'll start looking them up!

11. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the opposite problem. When I search fanfics.com I get 10 000 hits and over 9000! are yaoi. Its a hassle to sort out the remaining 1000 that I actually want to read.

Zaart and Basara like this.
  12. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to fanfiction.net search novel with highest fav. You will find your fill of this.

13. Miku

Miku

Reading List:
    Link
    Like above poster has said, the best way in my experience to get curated recommendation is using reddit.com/r/hpfanfiction .

14. erikvio

erikvio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arranged more or less by how much I enjoyed them, though some I read a long time ago and don't quite remember them.

Again and Again by Athey
    • HP has been living multiple lives in the same time period, never able to die for real. Tired and broken, he decides that this time, he'll just let TR win.
    His Twenty-eighthLife by Lomonaaeren
    • HP has been living a variety of lives after becoming MoD, some in seemingly alternate universes. In his twenty eighth, he is born as HP once again, little brother to Jonathan, the chosen one. In his attempt to save his brother on the fated Halloween, he gets kidnapped by the curious TR instead.
    Full Circle by Tetsurashian
    • HP and TR have been linked as soul mates due to the horcrux. After Harry died his first life, he finds TR at Kings Cross, and they live a variety of different lives as different people, only realizing who they and the other are upon meeting the other. At last, they're back in their original roles, and they decide to wreak havoc. Kinda crack kinda not.
    House of Snakes by Flitterflutterfly
    • Harry finds a ritual in the chamber as the world is dying out, and decides to perform it, thus taking over the body of one Hadrian Naga, house of Naga in the line of Slytherin who didn't exist in canon. He ends up with both sets of memories. He returns to Britain and takes in Harry from the Dursleys, deciding to raise his younger self. In an effort to keep his ward safe, he performs a ritual on the gathered horcruxes, returning them to Voldemort and returning his sanity. Hopefully TR will do something better with his returned sanity, but if not, Hadrian will destroy him to keep Harry safe.
    Jonquils and Lightning by Lomonaaeren
    • HP, war hero, becomes extremely tired of the attention and pitfalls of fame and unrealistic expectations. He opened a portal to a different Universe where TR never rose and finds peace among this world's Potters. That is, until TR from yet another universe shows up in search of someone an Oracle predicted will help him wage war against Dumbledore, the minister of magic.
    Xerosis by Batsutousai
    • Magic is discovered and Muggles/mundanes have destroyed everyone magical. As MoD, HP goes back to fix it, with the perk of having the abilities of dementors.
    Hem of your Garment by I am the color of boom
    • 6th year Harry is deposited back in time to TR's 6th year with basically no memories and no idea what's going on. TR is highly suspicious of this new transfer student.

Also, this is neither harrymort nor drarry, but I really enjoyed How to win friends and influence people by olivieblake. It's dramione and nottpott plus a whole bunch of other pairings, set after the canon cast have grown up. The author made the wizarding world incredibly seedy, and they've stumbled across an international conspiracy.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Pink-kun-s likes this.