Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    zemblenity likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading the raw via Google translated and my mind almost exploded.

But I'm rooting for the childhood friend! He straight up told the prince that no one is allowed to hurt MC!! :love:

4. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone ? Dx

5. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    i read until the current chapters 59, not much information yet just world setting and character introductions. what would you like to know?

6. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    oh just that ? >.< Damn, thought the plot was kinda set in or like that

7. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, but you know without hating everyone in MC's family you can't expect to move on a Japanese revenge novel. and you will hate that sister for sure she is a total @#$%. wheen ever MC is a little happy, she cames and destroys. for example MC was happy she was going somewhere with her childhood friend and she came to invite her to have some tea. their father forced MC saying her sister was inviting because her beautiful heart blabla.. MC still went withher friend but feeling so upset.

8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the novel from the author of automode expired, 6th lap otome game? ( sorry i forgot the title ),if yes, i think the ML is the childhood friend of MC... he is always on MC’s side... i think the most annoying is the father, because even if MC tries to avoid problem, the father usually pulls MC into the issue often reprimanding her to help half-sis... i read this a long time ago and i am happy the novel is being translated...

LynnLynn, Reeka98, beazacha and 9 others like this.
  9. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is still ongoing I believe. There's no clear indication who ML is (since author mentioned that MC is rather damaged inside from her previous life and has difficulty trusting/loving), but there are people who are chasing her.

ML#1: Childhood friend (I'm rooting for him too!)
    ML#2: Prince Claudia (after childhood friend tells him off and he starts paying closer attention to MC. I dislike him tbh...)
    ML#3: A different prince that MC met while on a school exchange program (not too sure about the details on him since I used MTL)

Current raws are around 60 chapters. MC is currently closest to her childhood friend. They're super cute together -- they have meals, take care of each other, and MC smiles for him a lot (she hardly ever smiles). ML#1 (the childhood friend) is younger than MC, I think. His dream since he was little is to bring MC away from her house and make her happy.

MC's past is also revealed and we find out why she had such a strong reaction against Maryjun/Maryjane (Maryjun just sounds weird...). Her father was away for pretty much her entire childhood, so her father-obsessed mother transferred her obsession to HER... Her mother made her dress up as a guy, cut short her hair, and basically treated her as her father since MC inherited some of her dad's looks. She was also physically abused. MC received ZERO familial love.

Now imagine dad coming back sometime after her mother died and she sees him having this perfect happy family consisting of her dad, his lover, and her little sister who is doted on. And MC also wanted her dad's approval/love, if she couldn't have her mother's. She tried hard at her studies, etc. but never received a word of praise.

In this life after rebirth, she gives up trying because it's futile. While MC doesn't resent her little sister this time (she's a true innocent who's known nothing but love her entire life), she can't bring herself to want to get close to her.

10. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor MC :( I hope she gets a better life

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the Prince just drops it. He already shown himself to be shitty.

12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    At least she her maid who is her good friend wishing her the best of luck.

13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 18.... makes me think that if MC died Yulan would destroy the prince, that shitty sister of her, and her family in revenge.

14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha!!!! That shitty Prince thought that Yulan was angry over that the fact his actions were not just. “I will never be a good King if I don’t listen to my Prime Minister!”
    Yulan is all - I guess your actions are just but vilifying Violet I will never allow.

bochucha, Khadz, Avery Very and 13 others like this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Prince knows he’s a shitty being compared to Yulan and he’s probably not good enough for the throne. He compares himself against Yulan his cousin and knows he is not as capable.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Violet scolds Maryjun and tells her acting like a child while carrying a name of a Duke is shameful. Since, she carries the family name of a noble she should bahve like one and getting herself and others in trouble. Yulan comes by and picks up violet while he glares at Maryjun. Stupid Maryjun thinks she’s getting a heated look from a gorgeous man.

gracecfe, Eru101, Shenate and 25 others like this.
  17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 25
    -the prince calls the mc to the student council room and asks her take a seat
    mc is suspicious of the prince as fuck; wondering what in the FUCK did I do now? i stayed out of his way i couldn't be in trouble again?
    -prince comments that the her now is completely different and it feels as if she feels nothing towards him
    -she remembers that her emotions of love, desperation, and yearning used to twist her up in knots and she would fling her emotions towards him. the her now looks back on it is both mortified and disgusted
    -prince genuinely apologizes for being a douchebag
    -violet panics because if it was found out that the prince bowed his head to her she will end up decapitated as dictated by law (an open letter to the prince: you fuck up even when you apologize)
    -ohhhh... i get it now!!! the reason the prince has such bad image of her is that the girls that have a crush on him basically dripped poison in his ear and he jest believed in those fake rumors of a bunch of jealous girls.
    - an idealistic prince who fell in love with her "pure" younger sister; I desperately wanted happiness and love was only a stepping stone in that direction. You must have known that my feelings were dark and murky. Prince Claude had said that the 'essence' of my love were this: ugly and twisted. What I felt had not a bit of purity. Even so.. I.. I liked you like that. The gentle, sincere, straight-forward, bull-headedly just, exceedingly stupid bad attitude prince. I had felt a feeling that was like love, but not really. Prince Claude was the man Violet liked - a first love.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! VIOLET YOU MAKE ME CRY THE UGLY CRY!!!!!!!!!! THE FEEEEEEEELS!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 25
    -violet politely leaves the prince (you can feel the cold distance between them); she notes she may have gotten rid of misunderstandings but they will never be by any measure "friends"
    -yulan surprises them both by meeting violet and saying he came to find her as soon as he heard that she was looking for him
    -yulan impresses upon her that he would never prioritize something else over her if he has known earlier that she needed him
    -the prince is shaken over the fact the person he considers terrifying love violet like a treasure and sees Violet's rare smile that so stunning he's shaken to his core; begins to feel jealous over yulan's ability to have her smile and starts to understand the depth of how much he misunderstood her
    - prince understand now that the gift of violet's smile is the efforts of yulan over many years
    - prince calls out to her to wait a moment
    - prince sees for the first time her eyes that were cold, blank, and hard; sparkle like expensive jewels MC seems wreathed in light and happiness. he still hates violet but now he wants violet to smile at him and he will fight for it. (mtl note: YOU PIECE OF SHIT) eventhough, her smile is exclusively for yulan and yulan alone

19. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 28 (Marin's POV aka Violet's maid)
    - she is thrilled and happy that Violet seems happier before and goes out of her way to make a special menu for her
    - she looks on the "Vahan" family with cold eyes that it seems and 'ideal' family is unflding before her eyes
    - she feels the honor, trust, and loyalty towwrds violet - is mixed with anger disgust and contempt towards the "Vahan" family.
    -she won't mind if disaster befalls this household. i only care for violet. i may get paid by the old bastard, but my only REAL master is Violet. i will endure any amount of humiliation on her behalf. if i was asked to serve anyone other on her let's be resolved to biting my tongue and dying on the spot. this heart of mine was dedicated to her since long ago.
    - marine was abandoned in a church by her parents for her albino looks. fights would break in her home over the validity of parentage. it's assumed her mother cheated and her father forgave her out of some arot of desperate love, but couldn't hack being her father for more 4 years
    - she was left in the church until one day there was a day her life changed completely

20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 29 - the day i fell into madness (marin's pov)
    -marin was wandering around and met the mc as a kid dressed as a little boy, basically falling in love at first sight
    - violet offers her a job as her exclusive maid and asks would her parents be ok with it
    -marin says her parents won't care and accepts
    -she finds the household queer and the people in it a bit creepy with the rules of: don't enter the doors of the lady, don't speak to violet where the lady can see, don't call violet in a place you can hear
    -violet cried alot as if asking someone to save her; i can only protect this and not save it
    -marin cam to understand the meaning of these rules
    -marin peeks in as her mother beats her bloody with picture of violets father is hanging all over her room (CREEPY!) keeps beating "him" to stop caling her mother but to call her by her actual name.... like a lover (WORST MOTHER EVER.)
    -marin understand the rules now to violet's mother that is not her child and her room is her personal paradise where she bestows "love" on her beloved husband
    -to marin she understand to say "i love you" is like curse