Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    An age restriction of 16 and up lol other wise I would be to young.
    Also why don’t people just pull a blind eye to BL and let the people who enjoy it watch it. I mean it no that hard, and gore come on if you can’t handle it don’t watch it in the first place! Or skip the episode I’m sure you can figure out your self that they died. If they want to find out who killed them they can just look it up on the internet?

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  2. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that we have something worse aka the live drama, even donghua seems much better to me. Oof...poor author, i understand why she is against over-publicising mdzs

3. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor people with weak hearts -_- The donghua in fact is rated r-17, who cares? Not even the makers, showing this even to -7 year old kids -_- obviously they cant handle gore, forget about BL.

4. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi, Aeli, YaoiMom22 and 11 others like this.
  5. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha...jiang cheng will run afterward to catch the falling xichen :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Cypress, nejvi, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  7. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    But then again they might dub it to Japanese :blobconfused: and change their names... Imagine them saying "bocchan" instead of "gonzi" *shudders, or do they have a better honorific? I doubt if they can pronounce the "L" in Lan or Jin Ling, Jinlin, LanLing etc. Either way originality will be at stake -_-

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Sandu, zeromint, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  9. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Fiorisi, YaoiMom22, vrotki and 4 others like this.
  10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    they will mostly change it to make up or something. or even best will not show it or make it such a cute wayy -.- like SERIOUSLY????!!! WTF MAN.ya they might change to wei ying drawin the attraction flag on a piece of frabic instead, seein tat its "too gory" to fraw on his own body -.-.
    same thoughts FK THE CENSORSHIP -.- URGHHHHHHHHHHHH :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:
    AHAHAHAH WTF MAN if like tat is called gory den wat about deadpool? even worse but not gory to me. the donghua is not one bit gory at all to me compared to the novel. ajjajajjhahahhaha (love the part where the chair leg got stuff down chao chao mouth) :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk: and hw wei ying and JC take revenge on WC and core meltin hand ahhah:blobhero:. if its unpleseant to the eyes den don watch it la
    the donghua cant even be called gory at all not even 1% is gory man -.-

i bet even shows like SAW , final destination and deadpool is ban in china since its goryness is 10 times worse den the donghua -.- urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously FK the censorship sia -.- such a softy.
    hahhahaha wei ying still playin even when lan zhan saves him hahahhahahha and he did it on purpose :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    hahahha i knew tat he was referin to someone else but didnt knw hu den i read futher on den i rmb this line when i was readin the part on the flash back about NMJ and JGY den i realise tat XY was talkin about JGY lololololol
    lololol hahahha JC lol thinkin he has fail lol

11. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    To put it simply I'm not happy :blobcry: with this over sensitive censorship I mean perhaps all of us should just start watching "baby shark do do" only from now on because everything else is just too gory for us children in our mid 20s :facepalm:

chiino, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG anything but baby shark do do tat sound annoys me for some reason hate tat ahhahah my ears will burst hearin tat hahahhaha.

though agree wif u

13. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm super sad, as well... I could have quoted all of your messages really.. To be honest, it was one of my greatest worries that they would censor the hell out of GoD because it's so famous and everyone knows it's originally Yaoi.. basically. The fandome is enourmous and incredibly supporting. I wish we could all stand up and go in the streets for this! My personal assumption is that "the gory censoring" was nothing but an excuse as "too gory" is still more acceptable than "same-sex-relationship inside" for many fans. There are extremely narrowminded, selfish people sitting in the goverment discriminating against something as natural as love! It is proven that even within the animal realm , there are gay/lesbian relationships at times, not everyone is the same, especially a society where Buddhism is so widespread, the believe to reincarnate into different bodies... be it female or male/or neither... it's so sad... Go off and start to discuss more important more urgent political matters on the list please! It's embarrassing and ridiculous... we should all sign a petition!

Btw, stupid question at the end: was it not his undergarment he painted the attraction flag on?

Another stupid question, if being queer is seen as a mental desease in China, how about transgender people?? Can they at least choose as they are both without being disgraded "mentally ill"? And if it's seen as a desease, why is it allowed to show other mental disabilities etc in movies?

Fiorisi, Sandu, chiino and 4 others like this.
  14. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I can sing baby shark in my sleep tbh thanks to my baby nephew lol I remember a few months back I.e. July when he was here my phone was full of mo dao zu shi stuff and 3 different versions of baby shark and also other baby rhymes like jump rope and stuff so I could feed him (the boy doesn't eat without baby shark man!!! Lol):sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I do know he was wearing something white that he drew it on so yeh probably i guess and since it's Wei ying so shamelessness is a piece of cake for him......
    Idk I guess people have a very limited view of what's normal I think what isn't normal to them they tend to react against it.......

chiino, JinseihaBangumi and LoveManga like this.
  16. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yesss!! that one!!

Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  17. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the first one is extremely beautiful <3

the 2nd one is beautiful too, but i personally don't really like this tendency of treating WWX like a woman :/ they are both men and i think fans should respect that but to each their own, i guess.

Rinfantasy, chiino, Rcyan and 5 others like this.
  18. Kheve

Kheve New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I AM DYING from mdzs withdrawal

19. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one stupid question tho, did WWX continue to use demonic arts after he married? What happened with his cultivation in the end?

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  20. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole time I thought when he took his black clothes off he flipped it over and it was white, he drew the flag on that and put it back on. I MTL this and read it a ton of times. So dumb of me. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

It makes more sense that it was his undergarment that is typically white. He may have drawn the flag while he still wore it because WWX is totally a genius and exceedingly cool like that! ;)

From the MTL:
    Wei WuXian nodded and took off his black clothes.
    Under the black coat is a layer of white, it has been dyed half red, but does not prevent him from lifting his hand with blood on it, bowing down to draw a few lines on it.