Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. leetyh

leetyh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? Was MC sexually abused by her mother?

nielyti and Phla like this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 30 - the day the world changed aka lesbian yandere descends(marin's POV)
    -marin is traumatized from what she saw and caring for the damaged violet
    -marin finds out for the 1st time that violet is a girl and realizes that she is a beautiful girl at that. but "THAT WOMAN" is running away from reality
    -violet apologizes and tells she never wanted her see that knowing it would traumatize her
    -marin despairs at the world; stating that a happy family should be a common happiness but it seems that even that is rare in those who are privileged
    -she questions why violet even hired her; what does she even expect of her
    -violet found her mother's eye color disgusting, but the same in her is lovely
    -violet states that she always wanted to keep looking into those eyes
    -for violet looking into her eyes is like seeing a different perspective; a world beyond her suffering
    -marin resolves to never quit and to stand by the side of the girl who when not even crying her lonesome figure inspires tears; to her violet saved her very being
    - she feels thankful to her eyes that sparked an inner revolution in her and seemed to give her back her heart; a heart dedicated to violet
    - back to present day and she notes her love has grown up with her; while violet became more hard, emotionless, and hard to read
    -she also notes due to yulan - violet seems happier and she thrilled for it. beyond her own happiness she wishes Violet to happy
    -Marin wonders if she should cut down on the portions of the meal because Violet isn't the type to mind her looks, and makes notes on what violet should wear the next day; as she falls asleep she prays that tomorrow Vioet will come home with a smile

OOOOIII between this maid and Yulan nothing good must have happened towards the people that harmed her after her death

3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    no just whipped. her mother is probably like the sadist in outlander where beating and forcing (torturing) your significant other to the brink is a form of intimacy. though.... if violet was a boy. she would have raped him.

gracecfe, spoaky, chiri.ru and 14 others like this.
  4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 31
    -Marylin (maryjun i couldn't bear to keep writing that name) demands her sister to spend time with her; tea in her room
    - Violet says she has a prior engagement
    -father (MOTHERFUCKER) says there's nothing more important than family. he's not alone like she is. (ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!)
    -Marylin acts like a while lotus and asks to invite Yulan with her to tea next time (I SEE YOU - YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU'RE AIMING FOR YULAN SINCE IT BELONGS TO YOUR SISTER INSTEAD OF AIMING FOR THE PRINCE LIKE IN THE OTHER TIMELINE)
    -Violet keeps her cool even after no one is around. Marin loses her shit. she rage screams and cries on violet's behalf, stating she IS NOT ALONE - while violet calmly soothes her.
    -marin desperately prays for a day that violet will one day have space safe enough for her to get angry and cry

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 32
    -violet is worried over marine and it took along time to get her to calm down
    - she hopes no one saw marin's emotional breakdown since the only time she considers her home a home is if Marin is there.
    -she laughs at herself and realizes she has no friends and that the "friends" around her are just social climbers; she considers her good clothes and social graces armor and weapons
    - she sees the princess of the neighboring kingdom rosette, while thinking to herself what does she know of her

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 33
    -after classes are over yulan crashes into violet who is feeling depressed over this morning with her father's shit
    -yulan tells her he rushed over because he looking forward to being with her
    -violet thinks that giving up all hope of romantic love is worth yulan's presence in her life; the thought of losing marin and yulan she literally feel her self going numb and cold
    -yulan being no fool senses the change and asks immediately what's wrong
    -violet tells him she truly treasures him and that for a long time she has been receiving his care and what can she do for him

violet -chan that's easy. marry him like right now

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    34 - you can sit down (Yulan the 2-faced black-bellied yandere's POV)
    I noticed something when I arrived to the classroom.

Although I was looking forward since yesterday to Violet's smile, he received something else while he watched her waiting. Although, she is not used to laughing and parts of her seem out of reach - there's a trust cultivated over time. A smile that drops at the corner of her eyes an expression so dazzling it makes it hard to bear for yulan. this is his selfish wish. her smile is everything beautiful and loving in this world, and i want to hide it from the world.
    Those who are fooled from cold and calm demeanor are only being deceived by her mask. They only see her beautiful outer shell and don't a 10th of her inner goodness.

I want you to laugh
    I want to be happy with Violet.
    I want to make this happiness happen with my own hands.

Eventhough, I didn't wish to return home - I cannot take Violet away so easily. Someday, I will definitely will take her away from Vahan family, but I will endure for now.
    Even if I'm a little inexperienced, I will do what it takes to destroy the Vahan family with my two hands. Everthing that harms Violet should simply disappear from this world. Any little scratch on her that causes her unhappiness will cause me to be unable to become happy.

I'll let you rest for now, and hope one day you will forget that prison (he's gone back as well?) I want us to make many happy memories together.

With my heart thumping in my chest I rushed to Violet's side who waits for me in the classroom and is drawn towards the bitter smile on her face. It looks sad and a little twisted as if its forced. To other people they will simply see the duke's daughter's mask and pay no mind. Bringing it up would touch Violet's bottom line and do more harm than good. So, I past my smile on my face and played like the usual "good friend." The persona of the cute, gentle, and mild boy. (mtl note: well... for being a stupid boy at least the prince is smart about being cautious about yulan) i was happy with the warmth of her hands and strived to make her forget her pain.

Suddenly Violet stopped, and my anxiety came to life. Was my obsession leaking from me? Is it being shown? Seeing her expression I couldn't help but be worried and impatient.

"Tell me what I can do for Yulan...?" (HEAVY DAMAGE! FINAL BLOW!)

Looking onto those glossy and shining eyes, she cannot imagine that a moment in her eyes is my happiest in the world. It seems like a joke to say that when you say my name - my heart dances. Eventhough, I have expressed my favour for my childhood friend. Violet's lack of confidence remains abysmally low.

Being with Violet is what Yulan wants.

I want to go to many different places as a couple. How about shopping in the city, and it will be fun to spend the day together. I want to rub my whole being over you. I want to show off the most beautiful person in world.and hide it to keep her all to myself.
    I want to hold hands and walk. I want to wrap my arm around that thin waist. I want to hold on tight to the point it hurts. I want to devote this inexhaustible love to her until her cold cheeks turn hot and red. From the top of your head to the tips of your toes. I want to make her everything mine.

I lay my hands on top of her that's resting one the bag and feel the temperature of my fingertip match my inner heart, opposing my light touch.

Are you nervous? Is that why your asking? Anxious?
    There is no need for worries. I will remove any dissatisfaction. I want to make a place for Violet that will be comfortable at any time and be no hint of sadness. I cannot forgive those that hurt Violet - I WILL NEVER FORGIVE. But I am glad that it is me occupying her mind. Tightening my mouth so not to seem naughty, as of now I cannot take off the mask of the "good friend."

"Thank you Vio-chan." For thinking of me. For thinking of rewarding me. That kindness is for me alone My everything is dedicated to Violet and for her happiness. That's why Yulan has hopes for only one thing.

You don't have to do anything. Just be there, as long as you exist I want you to laugh and come to no harm. For your happiness is all for me. (I'm really worried as to what he will do if her found out his beloved not only was miserable in the original timeline, but died in prison)

"Let's be together."

The words flowed out of me and my mouth parted slightly in shock. I surprised myself. I didn't mean to say that, and on your face - your eyes grew round with surprise.

"Stay by me and let me stay by you. Don't go far."

"Yulan."

"Never forget that I'm right next to you." (ouch! and she did in the original timeline)

"Oh,"

When her face screwed up it was as if to cry, and realized she enduring to try not to? I understand. Being used to being alone. Scared of the person by your side. Deny your pain and reality - it's a habit imprinted upon you person from an early age. It's lonesome. Fearing love. Wanting to be loved. Wanting to be by your side. Wanting to be nearby - though, there is no reason to be near. Within the heart of Violet I see every contradiction swirling; fear, hope, resignation, and ripping apart her own heart. Within that house Violet will continue to give up. Even when you are stretched thin; I will come and overwrite those feelings each and every time.

"Vio is not alone."

Looking at the Violet that bites her lips and masks her face with the palm of her hand. I feel the flutter of her lashes and insides warm.

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 35
    -Violet cries her eyes out and feels better for venting. thinks its the greatest blessing in the world to have known Yulan (mtl: trust me. he thinks the same way sweetie)
    - to cheer her up Yulan treats her to a meal and ends up gnawing on her long hair that got in the way
    -Yulan thinks this is the cutest thing ever

9. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoilers <3

Roxy1605, arlovebird and lazynoodles like this.
  10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 36
    -Violet returns home and takes a bath while Marin takes care of her.
    -Marin is jealous of the man that made her so happy, and wonders is she were a man would she be able to make her happy. The answer would be no. Even of she were a man their status would stop them from being together. She knows her sexuality will never be accepted so she will keep it her little secret.
    -she hopes that Violet will finally have the happy family they were both deprived of
    -Marin hopes to prepare the best chair and the man that grants Violet happiness will one day be sitting in that chair "I do not know if the one sitting in it will be Yulan or that unseen Prince." (CUT THE PRINCE OUT THE RUNNING ALREADY!)

11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 37 (FUCK. THE PRINCE RETURNED)
    - some new person who's name I don't care about is eating lunch with Violet
    -the Prince comes over and asks "your not with Yulan today?"
    -Violet comments that though many of them are childhood friends it is rather rare for childhood friends to stay that way in their teen years
    -claude and new guy are relieved that he isn't here because if he is they would have ran away (cowards)
    - new guy cheers on prince openly (you're in my shit list new guy)
    - violet is doing some quick thinking and doesn't want to stay with prince for long and generate bad rumors; since, her feelings for him died when she did the 1st time around.
    - Violet refuses to look at him while shitty Prince stares like a creep
    - Prince thinks about that smile and his heart twists when Violet refuses to look at him and stares at her mouth (back away creepster!) while being reminded once more she smiles for only Yulan
    -Prince notes she eats small portions
    -violet says this portion is fine for dessert
    -prince is all i didn't know you like desserts (you never got to know her EVER)
    -prince stares at her mouth so more (fuuuuuuck so creeeepy!!!!) then says the way you eat is lovely
    -violet is freaked wondering the ramifications of his comment; 1st its one you only say to someone your intimate with; there is nothing good between them; prince is acting as if he's infatuated with her; violet takes that thought and smashes to smithereens ans stomps on it for good measure; finds prince completely untrustworthy; tries not vomit in her mouth, fails
    -violet politely smiles
    -prince (can I smack this brainless idiot?) compares the smile she gives him to the one she give Yulan and its not great but it is still a smile (she's trying not to vomit on you dude) and he is happy; thanks her for receiving the compliment (i need to shower in battery acid)
    -violet officially wants to spew chunks she hears behind her "Vio you're here?"

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 56
    - no wonder Yulan loves Violet! someone other than me mtl this, but this chappie is something i'm going to look forward to in the manga

13. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    NOooooo! Thank you for mtling so many chapters and summarizing them though. I tried to go read it and got really confused at the start.

So this is in Yulan's POV and how he always hated the colour of his golden eyes. "An imitation, a dirty colour, dull." Something about it being the colour of the royal family and I didn't understand but it says it's heresy if a child inherits the eye colour of the father? He's the child of a mistress(?) and was adopted by a branch family. By then his heart was already dead inside.

(My mtl level is bad, I don't quite get what's being said but I think) He was bullied and tried to just endure it at first but its stressing, testing his sanity and he's just holding out while waiting for his heart to collapse. Then at the point he was giving up, "I think its beautiful". The figure at that time had short hair and was dressed like a male. Yulan reminisces how she appeared to have a holy atmosphere even while under the shade of the trees and surrounding buildings.

Violet. Violet Vahan.
    Everyone has heard of her. The daughter of the Vahan family. Her appearance shocks not only Yulan, but everyone else. She asks if he is alright and comments that he should go to the medical office if he's hurt. He ignores her but she just speaks to him without expecting a reply.
    I didn't get this part but he says he doesn't want his eye colour, its an imitation. Violet rebukes him and says its not an imitation and how he's his own genuine article self.

Violet introduces herself while asking his name and he hesitates to answer. Because an imitation did not have a name, the name Yulan is fake. Other than himself, the name Yulan is the name of an imitation. (Yeah my brain is getting fried I don't really get it)
    So he starts panicking because he doesn't want to be rejected or hurt again and doesn't know how to respond. He's tongue-tied, sad and annoyed with himself. Just when he starts tearing up, "You are not an imitation, tell me your name." Like a flower blooming, she laughed. That beautifully sweet and gentle smile while having the appearance and speech of a boy.

Girls are made of sugar, spice and everything nice. A phrase he vaguely remembers hearing somewhere, maybe his mother sang it before. Though he does not recall the voice anymore, the moment he recognized that phrase was the moment Violet became the only girl in the world for him.

"Well then, Yulan. I'm going to eat now, how about going together?"
    "Is it, alright?"
    "Of course. That's why I invited you... If it's alright with Yulan."
    "It's not like I don't want to, I'm going."

He ran after her. Yulan had a small stature and there was a difference in both the walking speed and stride even though their ages were not far apart. Each time, turning back to wait. By the time he was aware of love(? I'm not sure if I got this right), he was already following her around like a younger brother completely infatuated with his older sister. It seemed that his sis-con love had turned into something more as his feelings of love would unconsciously overflow.

An older sister, a benefactor, a woman, a subconscious first love.
    He always wanted to be by her side, whenever they met he stuck to her side. Because she accepted him happily, his feelings of wanting to stay by her side grew even more and he did not want to leave her.
    Liking, loving, Yulan's love was in the form of Violet. He only wanted to know a little more about his love, to receive it, perceive it.
    "You cannot be an imitation of someone else."
    He did not realize back then, the words that saved him were tormenting her.

Eh, I skipped some stuff that I couldn't make sense of and probably got stuff wrong, but meh my brain is fried enough :sweating_profusely:

14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    hey.... the way her father hates her is a little too extreme. i find that a little suspicious. I mean its way too extreme for someone who just simply was unhappy in his marriage. think of it. even when he was unhappy he escaped right away without divorcing his wife of whom he could find a multitude of reason to do so and he wouldn't be seen as bad in society and instead just blame the wife for not being good enough. did he not have a title to begin with and was simply good at his job sure but at seducing women? if he hated his wife so much why get married in the first place? why does it feel as if he's chasing away his daughter with his legitimate wife for a some reason. even in chapter 59 when he dictates his orders to make her younger sister happy when the MC tells him no; hes surprised that she defied him, but what's more surprising he didn't do much to punish her. Her mother beats the shit out of her and she gets off scot free. her father can't do more than emotional punishment and get impotently cut off mid-way? is it because since she's the legitimate daughter she can inherit everything? OH MY GOD. IS THAT WHY? that's why even in his own home in first time around he doesn't even think to protect his favorite daughter's door! he pushed the one he hated to the point of insanity and manipulated everything to get rid of her! that's why the moment his wife died he publicly announced his marriage! he could have done it quietly if he wanted, but did it deliberately to push his older daughter to the brink!

15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    hey does anyone feel that Marin is kinda like the MC from a "Happy Sweet Life" ???? I mean she maybe a loli-loving lesbian psychopath who's whole existence depends on her loli lover, but that level deep calculation and loyalty. I can't help draw parallels. also, side note. does anyone realize that 1 chapter in the manga encompasses almost up to chapter 11 in the web novel?? am i wrong? someone correct me if it is so?

bochucha, Mikaa, Avery Very and 6 others like this.
  16. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the translated chapter 1 I wanna say he's a victim of Vio's mother's obsesion but he obviously did things that just made the situation worse (and resulted in Violette's hell). If he really did want to drive Violette to that point, that is truly a goddamn shitty thing to do. I mean, you ignore her existence all her life and now you wanna get rid of her in some bullshit mind game way?! The father just seems like such a douche rn :facepalm:

What was his motive in doing this. Misdirected revenge? Or could it be we are wrong and the author plays it off as the father being misunderstood in trying to fix the remnants of his 1st family with the 2nd. But he's too stupid to realise how he's destroying Violette's mental state okay nah honestly even writing this I can't believe something this farfetched. The 1st chapter of the manga makes him seem like an asshole too, I can't see how he's trying to fix anything except just wanting to please his 2nd family (and maybe his stupid ego). And on that note, I didn't mtl the webnovel other than that chapter you hyped about since I just depended on the spoilers here to save my grammar, so I can't answer your question about the manga-webnovel comparison >.>

Also, you mean Satou from Happy Sugar Life? The innocent love they have sure, but I sincerely hope Marin isn't as insane as that pink yandere panda...

Enmea, gracecfe, bochucha and 17 others like this.
  17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read Marin is not as insane. Her love is more pure in a way. Wishing for nothing but Violette's joy and happiness. Even at the cost of her own happiness. It's a true selfless love in that she doesn't care what makes her happy as long as she is happy. She knows her sexuality won't be accepted and is planning on hiding it until the day she dies But its also very calculating yandere-ish in a way. certain passages when she was talking to the rest of Violette's family was down right cold, calculating, creepy, and a touch homicidal. It's like if you take me away from Violette - first lets kill everyone before killing myself. tHeSe PeOPlE aRe mAkInG hEr MiSeRaBlE aNyWaaaY...

Actually, the reason she probably didn't rescue Violette from prison or run away with her was most likely doing something and getting killed off first. That's why there was no attempt to help her. or maybe she was alive doing something outside to help get her out, but didn't make it in time? This is all just speculation.

18. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she sure seems less yandere compared to the pink panda. Definitely not selfish for love either, seeing as she would be satisfied as long as Violette's happy.
    Lmaooo that's probably what she tried to do in Vio's past life, probably got pushed off the cliff of sanity seeing Violette suffer so much :(
    Or like you said she might've gotten killed off. I suspect the idiot prince would've done it in the name of protecting his love.

19. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Marin’s definitely not THAT yandere lol. She’s willing to accept another person in Violette’s life on the condition that he’ll make her truly happy. She approves of Yulan (childhood friend).

I think someone’s mentioned this already, but I have a strong feeling that Yulan and Marin went crazy yandere revenge mode after Violette’s death in her past life.

20. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Interrressttinnnggg
    Where you guys read the raws?
    I wanna try MTL again ahahaha......:blobhero:
    Oh lord MTL:blobfrowning:

Avery Very, Shadowhawkstar and Ruruki like this.