Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WWX’s demonic cultivation apparently has become part of who he is, when he obtained MXY’s body he is still able to use demonic cultivation with ease and just as powerful. In the extras especially when they met MianMian and her family they had just finished a night hunt by themselves it seems. WWX had his flute Chenqing with him, he uses demonic cultivation, but now has his husband to help with the negative aspects of it, is my take on it.

Sandu, YaoiMom22, chiino and 4 others like this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree I also personally don't much like the wife concept between two men because they are both men.... But of course to each his own...... I'm fine with uke and seme but to me they both are husbands and dads lol

Fiorisi, Sandu, TiramiQ and 6 others like this.
  3. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they've said that the chapters are so long compared to everything else they work on (more than 5000 characters I think they said on one of them) that it takes about a week to translate, edit, and release. they sync the manhua chapters to the chapter release now, so there's one a week.

chiino, Rufi-sidd and setsuna3025 like this.
  4. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MXY's body is weaker than his previous one and his cultivation base is lower than WWX's was (at the time his golden core was removed). so WWX uses demonic cultivation because it doesn't need a cultivation base, just the channeling of resentful energy. I imagine after he cultivates his base up more back to his original strength, he'll go back to using natural cultivation.

Sandu, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  5. Koshin

Koshin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agreed too. And there is a word, it is "Heteronormativity".

Fiorisi, leto_b, chiino and 5 others like this.
  6. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is more normal than to fall in love??? (I'm supposed to be queer because I dont do that anymore and refuse it lol and I'm female andn only like men.... ) but why shouldnt two people esp. with that background not fall in love? I really dont understand the word "normal".

what I think is that he still does it but much more carefully and only when he has to. He has got a broader grasp of the whole thing now.. seing his mistakes backfiring on him.... and how many victims it has claimed...

So, I think he just makes use of his knowledge if there is a case or danger where he hast to, but then again.. .. back then he only acclaimed that kind of wisdom and power because he had to.... lol... but Lan Zhan will protect him this time and he also wants to give something back to him.
    Of course, he has to further explore those "dark arts" also to be able to protect the juniors and everyone else from it so I dont see him giving up on it... however, he has got a silent promise with Lan Zhan that he really will talk everything over with him concerning the dark arts.. it doesnt mean he can't get into danger any more, but this kind of openess is something they both agreed on I can imagine...

#

mmmmh it could still be his natural white suit..... who knows.. we will find out in the translations soon hahah but from your spoilers i thought it might be the undergarment... it would make more sense and be more sexy though if he drew it on his 6-pack-chest!!!

7. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also do think that it is irrelevant.... as i said before .. I kind of believe that our souls are neither male nor female.. however, I'm more the princess type as well so I would be spoilt.. it depends.. there are many different types of characters and personalities which all are amazing!!!

chiino, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone editted this...WY is licking LZ’s :blobReach:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

chiino, zeromint, Rcyan and 6 others like this.
  9. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand better now! Thank you everyone for answering me! :aww:

10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    they won see transgender ppl as ppl i think they will look down on them? maybe seeing as being queer is a mental desease in china. they r thinkin tat just cause u r born as female or male u stick to tat and if u change ppl will look at tat person as a crazy person or say something like u r not grateful to ur mom for givin u tat body -.- or something like tat.

did he not paint the attraction flag on his body instead? :p:p:p:p wan to see his body jajahahha :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: mostly on his clothes but don knw which one ahhahah
    wattttttttttttt lol ahahhahha must on the song den he will eat??? lol hahha
    same agreed they r both husbands and dads
    IKR they should explain the word "NORMAL" -.- i love that both wei ying and lan zhan fell in love wif each other and is finallty together aft all tat they hav been through ITS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL *tears of joy for them* aahhahahhah

he didnt actually say tat he will talk about everything over wif lan zhan about the dark arts to lan zhan himself rite? or he jus make a promise in his mind. well at least nw he knws he has lan zhan to be there wif him always and protect him and help him wif his problems and wei ying won hav to face them alone like hw he did in the past.
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

TiramiQ, chiino, Rufi-sidd and 2 others like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I agree completely it's very normal a natural part of being a living human but of course like I said some people often have a very narrow point of view when it comes to what's "normal" to them in simpler words each have his/her own definition of "normal" that they stubbornly stick to and may be do not want to widen their perspective of things...... but similarly to each his own (they have a mind of their own so it's up to them to broaden their perspective or not...... something like this can't be spoon fed.....they will have to do it themselves) to me as long as people don't enforce their perspective and beliefs on me I let them be...... i donot bother myself with what one may call an unprogressive or inconclusive argument..... each of us have a mind to think so it's up to us how we use it to think whatever

12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just incase people are mistaken he did in fact write the spirit atraction flag on his undergarment I just said on his himself because it was faster and easier to write up. Also because half of his under garment is drenche in blood and would stick to his body. :blobnosebleed: So I thought yeah they probably ain’t gonna animate that it’s to gory. :facepalm: Their censoring like crazy.:(

chiino, Rcyan, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhhhhh so it was on his undergarment ahhahah ok thx for straighting tat out ashhahahha damn like tat oso gory -.- :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

14. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? Drawing the flag on his 6 pack chest would be the best and quite drool worthy even in such a dire situation. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup like a good boy he will eat his whole baby cereal....a clean bowl..... He won't push your hand away won't turn his face or throw a tantrum he will be entranced by those baby mommy daddy gran ma and gran pa sharks trying to eat those fishy (must be put and played on repeat it shouldn't stop even for a second otherwise you will fail the mission) lol

16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan zhan's self control/restraint will be tugging and questioning him like "what do we do now mate?? Your beloved man is bringing you to the edge what should we do in this situation..... Should we let loose and pounce him or should we wait for the right time??"
    Lan zhan "en!"
    Internal self control "got it!"
    Lol just saying lol

chiino, Rcyan, Pretty Yunita and 3 others like this.
  17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahhahahaha i will totally drool at tat ahhaha ;););):blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    ahhha lol tat sound hard when u don on the music ahhahah
    LOLOLOLOL LMAO but will be drinkin vinegar mostly cost he is showin his 6 packs to others and lan zhan doesnt wan others to see his wei ying body ahhahahhaah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

18. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    That is totally hilarious! Internal dialogue at it’s best. :LOL:

setsuna3025 likes this.