Picked Up (R18) Gratifying the Royal Family

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Mafia Lady, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh

Elliana likes this.
  4. Llenio23

Llenio23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smut please

5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  7. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  9. crimsonlilies

crimsonlilies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a better translated summary. Currently reading this, so might pick it up.

Gratifying the Royal Family

Xu Mo, a modern high school student was sent back in time to Jing Kingdom and found herself trapped inside of the body of a princess with the same name. She had barely recovered when she learned of an unparalleled fiancé and in a daze, they got married. Then the stunning genius physician who normally does not pay attention clamoured to marry her. After that, there was a cold general, a flirtatious lord, a tsundere young master……

As is turns out, this was a male-dominated dynasty. Because the female population was sparse, the entire nation shared wives regardless of rank or nobility. Is it feasible for someone who wants to maintain monogamy in this dynasty?

10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for picked up

love-cutter likes this.
  11. crimsonlilies

crimsonlilies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had some spare time so I've translated Chapter 1 as it was quite short. The author is very colourful with the descriptions :blobxd: Please note this is unedited work. If you'd like more, please let me know :blobpats:

@Mafia Lady @Alina Moktan @Aisha Ann

12. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel got pick up

love-cutter, jossy48 and 0000000 like this.
  13. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Urmmmm.. Does Xu rui got to be her husband as well? Bcs I saw the incest tag... Oh my :blobfearful::sweating_profusely:

14. stony27

stony27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno if anyone still lurks around here. If people wanna know the plot, here's a summary

Xu Mo was once a holy maiden cultivating in the mountains. Her lover, Ling Yu, was a spiritual white tiger that had to undergo three months of seclusion for his cultivation. I think they promised to properly "be together" once they got back, but XM was coerced into coming down the mountain by Xu Rui. Xu Rui was visiting the mountains one day and fell in love with the holy maiden there. XM was told to never leave and be wary of "evil-doers" but XR managed to convince her to come with him with vivid descriptions of the secular world and promises that he would do no harm. He told her he would bring her back before the white tiger returned, so she decided to explore the things he mentioned. XR seduced (more like raped) her and promised to marry her, but that didn't really mean anything to XM because she didn't understand and was worried about her cultivation. He tried to keep her with him but she still wanted to go back to the mountains. He consulted some dude and the dude said that if he wanted to stop the white tiger from finding her, he had to share her with the other 6 crown princes in the other kingdoms. He reluctantly offered her up and everyone else bit the bait and fell in love too. She became depressed and eventually died. The spiritual white tiger was furious when he found out and put a curse to prevent all female births. Later on, he found out her spirit was still around but in another world. He made a counter spell to revitalize female birth but in limited quantities.

XM only remembered that she was a high school girl form the 21st Century who woke up in the body of an ancient princess with the same name and appearance as hers. When she regained consciousness, she was in a temple outside of the capital to recover from her illness. She met a healer there called Yunfu and they grew close.

At the start of the story, XM had already married the Chancellor, Ji Rufeng. A few days after her marriage was (forcibly) consummated, Yunfu used his grace for treating her ailments to marry her too. I'm not gonna say anything more about the consummation but just know all of her wedding nights from here on will involve snu-snu. When she was still recuperating her health in the temple, she saved a man called Qian Mingxue from being poisoned and now he wanted to "repay" her. He asked the emperor (XR, who is now XM's full-blooded brother) to marry her as a side husband despite his good background and he agreed.

Meanwhile, YF opened a hospital and XM decided to help out by pretending to be a male doctor. She helped detoxify Ji Refeng's cousin, Lu Xiyan and he began to develop feelings for her. (The cousin is also a Wangye's heir) Lu Xiyan disdained her for appearing gentle on the surface but salacious on the inside, taking in 3 husbands in just 2 months.

Around this time, XR began to realize his feelings for XM. He tried to ignore it, but in the end her decided to drug her and have his way with her. They ended up becoming illicit lovers with her being summoned into the palace whenever he wanted to do the dirty. Her officially recognized husbands were bitter but could only turn a blind eye because XR was the emperor.

JRF's family had some sort of banquet and she agreed to accompany him. LXY was also at the banquet and later accidentally stumbled upon JRF and XM having their spring night. A woman from the Ji family approached him and confessed, and I think he was drugged with an aphrodisiac but instead of sleeping with the woman, he killed her. He ended up going into the room he knew XM was in and subdued her. He forced himself on her and then told her he would take responsibility, but she cold shrugged him off and left. JRF was pissed and hit him, refusing to let him enter the residence as a husband too.

LXY knew she didn't want him but still tried to beg his own father to help him. His father told him that XM and XR had a sexual relationship and that now that LXY did something like this, the emperor would never agree to let him marry her. LXY was still unreconciled and decided to scheme on his own.

XR decided to send someone new into XM's residence. The dude was called Yu Yang, I think. I don't know why he was chosen to the enter the residence, but when LXY heard from his spy, he knew right away it was the emperor's decision. He became desperate and abducted XM to sleep with her again under threats to expose her incestuous relationship. He also secretly performed some sort of witchcraft to make her dependent on his blood so that she could not get rid of him.

After YY married in, LXY still wasn't allowed to enter the residence so he could only meet XM outside of her home. He came to plead to his father to let him use the family token (it's the token thing bestowed by emperors to grant any one wish given the condition it not harm the country) to force the emperor's consent to his marriage. His fathered tried to guilt-trip him by saying his ancestors would be ashamed but LXY countered him with stuff I don't get. In the end, LXY managed to have his way.

At this time, Ling Yu appeared in front of XM as a talking white cat. He revealed their past to her and told her she had to 'collect' the men from her past. There were supposed to be seven of them with all of them with each one representing 'current conditions'. Rufeng from wind, Yunfu from clouds, Mingxue from snow, Lu Xiyan from land (or earth?), and idk what the YY and XR represent. There was also someone else, Anying from shadow. Anying is her shadow guard and she ended up sleeping with him too (I think).

After she reunited with all of them, I think she was supposed to able to leave with Ling Yu, but she now loved them and could not bear to leave (lmao what). In the end, she gave birth to her first son with LY, but he flew off and LY had to bring him to the mountains to cultivate. XM became depressed and wanted more children, so everyone decided to start trying. I think XR also wanted to choose his successor from her batch of children.

Most of this was MTL'ed. Feel free to correct me if you know otherwise.

rock.doll and honingzoet like this.
  15. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou very much to spoiled everything but I want to know what happened to this mans in last life time after fl suicided do they even feel a bit of regret honestly I don't like this kind of fl's who easily forgive her abusers none of them in the end didn't got their bad karma especially that king who is the main responsible for her sufferings in the last life time

16. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically rape fiesta the series featuring rape glorification

FL is made to NTR ML and raped over and over in first life till she suicides and then those same rapists are glorified as her lovers in new life, where she is raped by the og fiance, the second one rapes her for treating her, 3rd one okay, 4th one blood brother who drugs and rapes her, 5th one rapes her and performs witchcraft, 6th one and 7th one doesnt tell

Original husband comes and tell her to get raped by all 7 who raped her in the past
    Now the victim loves her rapists and wants to have their babies

EDIT: This thread should have tags of Rape, Incest, Blackmail, Abuse

What a pile of..., literal pile of...
    sigh I dont have words for these woman shaming series and authors who write them.. or the females who enjoy reading them.