Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe it really is some suffering managing the horrible MTL gibberish. But once you get it to make some form of sense there is a sense of accomplishment... maybe... :blobconfused::blobunsure::sweating_profusely::hmm:

2. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Its gonna be totally different,.. they still include kiss, hug, and etc,... But... I think, Chinese taken the anime was a good decision, since we can see such a beatiful anime,... Until know, i'm still feel they anime draw was so amazing and beautiful... Well,... Only lack a bit of romace action tho,...:blobdead:...

Na-Ru, setsuna3025, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry:And just when people thought they were in providing on their action / fighting animation. People where really bearing into Chinese animation saying that they sucked at fight sceanse and that their animation looks really off. I thought other wise cause i’ve Seen Storm Rider Clash Of Evil and thought the animation for the fight sceance was really good. Also I really loved the fight sceances in Mo Dao Zu Shi hope we still get that if not the gore.
    But me really wanted to see more gore. China should learn from Drifters a Japanese anime that is one of my favs the gore is immaculate.:sneaky:(n)(y) I’m still waiting for season 2 on that 1.:blobtriumph: Here a spoiler in ep 1
    It gets more gory in this ep or ep 2 yeah Shimazu Toyohisa is routless but those bastard got what was coming to them!!! The 3 main characters are my favs along with brother elf. But I relize I’m drifting of the topic at hand sorry.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  4. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna find out what made them say wwx already cheating or something and since its in the original novel?:(:blobsob:

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  5. Gizmo1012

Gizmo1012 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Crap I was making fan-art but then I realized after I almost finished one of the characters, XY that he had a finger missing. Damn it!! So I haven't finished one of his hands. Can anyone remember witch hand had a pinnky missing, cause I'm seriously hoping it's his left.

7. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as they were about to leave, suddenly, Wei WuXian stopped, “Wait.”

He saw something lying alone in the blood.

It was a severed left arm. Four of the fingers were closed tightly. The little finger was missing.

The fist of the arm was firmly clenched. Wei WuXian squatted down. Only by using most of his strength did he succeed in prying the fingers open one by one. After the fist had been opened, he found that it held a small piece of candy.

The piece of candy was tinted slightly black. It was definitely not edible anymore.

It had been clenched so tightly that it was almost crushed.

Sandu, setsuna3025, vrotki and 5 others like this.
  8. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  9. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man... someone please put this in anime for the love of god

[​IMG]

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, Koshin and 8 others like this.
  10. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Your request is so hilarious. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
    But I totally agree! :love:

11. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Like the melody of this song and credit to the person who drew the artwork. I definitely like the artwork and the thread of fate on them with so many knots and tied which for me depict their fate.

Even as tragic as it was, they were fated. Similar to how his uncle deem WWX as the biggest mistakes in Lan Zhan upholding and righteous life, XY is the biggest mistakes in XXC. I mean just when you thought their fate ended with XXC bring XY to the summit to seek justice for the crimes XY, they cross path with XY seeking revenge on him resulting in his eyesight and then you think it was the end of XY when the Lanling Jin Sect decided to get rid of him.

But nope, their fate cross again resulting in the tragedy of the Yi City.

12. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gore would get censored out though (like what's going on with Season 1 right now where they had to take the episodes down). that's why donghua can't be like anime, Japan doesn't censor the same way :blobsweat_2:
    I think the animation was great, especially the fight sequences. better than a lot of anime, that's for sure. only part that made me go :blobawkward: was the walking animation where the guys just bobbed up and down across the screen, heh, but it only happened a few times during all 15 episodes

13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep the animation is great which is one of the main reason why I watched Mo Dao Zu Shi. What a shame to bad if they could just be a little more lenient or could go fall out gore, I would have been able to make the rest of my family watch GDC. Like how did with both Drifters and Afro Samurai. They don’t even like anime but they really enjoyed watching those cause it had the gore.
    :blobfearful: OMG I just came to the relization are the taking down ep 11 and 12 too.
    Damn it must really suck for your hard work go all the way down the drain only to have redo everything, that probably no one wants changing. I feel sorry for them.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  14. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so i dunno what's the actual scene, (i will save it for later) but my nasty imagination after reading this was like this :
    *Wei Wuxian takes all clothes off in a flash in front of thousands of cultivators with incantations in his whole body and everybody drops their weapon in shock
    Everyone:...:blobdizzy:
    Fanservice much?
    What am i even imagining aghhhhh i am the real buyaolian!
    Woww!! Such a nice fanart! To think actually the scene was so PG.

15. vrotki

vrotki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    But... Did GDC not action genre? Yeah, they have little fight action, but, i think GDC was more to show how they journey was... Wei ying and lan zhan,... and zombie things.... With fluff there, sweet there, and heart broken, don't forget the smexy times there and there~:blobpopcorn_cool:

Ah..... Anyway, did nobody want translate the smutty action? Except incense burner part 1 and 2?....
    Since i'm looking forward to see, Wei ying get pushed down by lan zhan... (Sorry, since i see ep 15, how powerfull Wei ying, i always thinking he should get pushed sooner :blobamused:)

Hurry up 'blue forget machine' take your 'wifi' under your body!:blobhero:

I always lough when read MTL... Poor lan Zhan,..:LOL:

17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right...mingjue I envy you man you have such a pretty bro.... I wish if only nie mingjue would have given huaisang a chance like "ok my male princess bro show me what you've got if you aren't good with a saber and cultivation" I'm pretty sure nie mingjue would have been wowed to death with his spying skills and mastermind skills lol just saying

Sorry mingjue it's not that you must die die I'm just saying man lol

18. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just re-read yi city chapters..i think even Xue Yang is a bad boy but after staying for so many years with Xiao XingChen his heart starts to fell for XXC..i dont think he actually hate XXC so much..just he denies to admit his feeling. That’s why after XXC died,he become ‘insane’ and looking for Spirit-trapping pouch to gether XXC’s soul coz i believe he doesnt want to separate with XXC (his reason is to make XXC as a fierce corpse - jus lying :blobconfounded:)

If they can live together happily...XXC,XY,SL and A-Ching :blobsad::blobsad:

Sandu, WeiWuBebe, chiino and 4 others like this.
  19. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga and Hana_rhea like this.