have u ever seen a real ghost?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tsukkin, Oct 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    You know someone that were possessed by ghost? :blobastonished:

Telll!

2. Hotato

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghosts can't type <_<

3. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was a child, I'm staying overnight in my grandma's house. I'm sleeping in their room, and when I was about to close my eyes I see three shadows on the wall that looks like a person yet not at the same time, moving around. I ask em if they see it or not, and both of them see nothing at all, they just told me to get asleep soon. I got scared and hide behind my pillows and fell asleep

Tsukkin likes this.
  4. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have in quite the literal sense in fact and this is coming from someone who didn't believed in that shit.
    Believe it or not is up to you all.

5. Luxcilla

Luxcilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The question is: Was it a ghost?

Maybe you already saw a ghost, you just never realized it.

Tsukkin likes this.
  6. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont has sixth sense, so i not qualified to answer your question

7. Tellestarle

Tellestarle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mom has seen a spectre of her dead aunt [which she had never seen as she died before my mom was born, but was actually able to describe in detail] once by a tree in her childhood house, to which my great grandmother promply began some good ol Jamaican exorcism on the tree XD. She also said she smelled something terrible once at the house we began living in, and had to yell at it [there was nothing there] to leave her alone then it just vanished the next moment as if it were never there.

As for me, when I just moved into my mom's boyfriends house [same as above] I went to the "middle room" during my stay. The rooms were in an inverse "L" shape and that one was neither close to the back nor to the front hence middle.
    Its hard to explain. Anyway, I was only 10 so take this with a grain of salt. I just fucking hate that room. There was no reason. There was nothing in it. But It gave me the creeps. I would get up screaming in the night for my mom in terror of god knows what. So after that I moved the the bigger but "incomplete" room RIGHT BESIDE IT. Also known as the second room...Guess what? That ended up being my room for the six years they dated and I slept comfortably the whole time. I dont live there now, but till this day that room disturbs me. My mom also said the room made her uncomfortable, she was the one who suggested to switch rooms.

So, yea. I think they exist. Not being able to prove it doesnt mean they arent there.

On an end note I'm sure my mom seems to realize these things better than I do lmao

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Lonelycity and Tsukkin like this.
  8. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps, Perhaps not.

Who is to say what is imagined and what is not, especially when you are younger.

That being said, real or not. Ive seen and heard some really strange things in my Childhood home.
    My 2 biggest things that haven't left my memory was one night wherever i went in my basement i would see a pair of pure red eyes following and watching me. Happened for one night vividly then other nights i would just get glimpses of it which was likely my imagination but that 1st night was so vivid I'm inclined to think it was not an overactive imagination and was something more real.

The other was one day, middle of the day. Sunniest day you could wish for. I'm sitting on my couch reading a Spider-Man novel of all things (I was Young) and from my basement i hear the this drumbeat. It is Slow and quiet at first but as time goes on it gets slowly louder and slowly quicker. The bass kept getting deeper. This kept happening until the noise was almost a physical presence and i could feel it coming up the steps from my basement. I then turned on the TV and when the Noise from the TV came on the Drumbeat abruptly stopped. It never came back, but to this day Ive still no explanation for that.

Sure it could have all been in my head but it just didn't feel like that. I was Home alone with nothing turned on in the entire house that would or even could make noise. Given the physical presence of the sound i felt at the end I'm inclined to think it wasn't just me. Plus it did not sound like a sound from a TV. At least not the kind of TV my family owned at the time.

Have i seen a Ghost? Something with a Human Like Appearance or been Haunted in any cinematic or consistent way? No.
    But i have had a few moments that are to my knowledge explainable aside from claiming imagination.

Tsukkin likes this.
  9. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that ghost wanted the D

10. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Good question. I like all the responses, especially the members true stories. Thanks for bringing up this topic. And just like you said. This is perfect for the occasion. After all it is Halloween.

Tsukkin likes this.
  11. Olives

Olives [Former] Professional Basement Dweller

Reading List:
    Link
    I look in the mirror everyday, so yes.

12. KuroKaze

KuroKaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to the none believers: "there is more between the heaven and earth than what you can see Horatio"
    There are some scary s*** out there, for those who don't know or claim they don't exist you are the true examples of blissed ignorance.

Tsukkin likes this.
  13. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've seen them... in fact when i visit boston in one of their 5 star hotel.. i've seen a blond toddler running across the hallway and disappeared after jumping into a closed door... he looks cute wearing and old fashioned shirt like the one in lincoln era? i don't know the correct term... and there are numerous i've seen in my own country... i used to not believing things like that.. but since i experience it myself.. i can't really denied they don't exist... and i'm pretty sure that i''m not an indigo describe by pseudo-science explaining about people who could see things like that since i don't feel like i have a mission to change this world.... but i do hope ur curiosity won't lead you to see "them" in a horrible way... because some of their appearance is horrific enough to make u scared, or puked...

Tsukkin likes this.
  14. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fyi i've seen someone..umm not someone but many ppl, my schoolmates to be exact who were possesed by unknown spirit. It happened quite a lot when i was in middle school and highschool.
    To be completely honest, im a bit sceptical about it. Y'know maybe they fake it to gain attention or something like that. But the scariest one is when my classmate was possesed, she did nonsense things, like crying laughing then get angry, then singing and dancing uncontrollably. And for unknown reasong she started to eat this burning incense stick, right beside of me! Gosh that was awful experience...

And that day we went home early bcs so many things happened in the school, so i guess this is blessing in disguise for me hahahaha

15. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, but I saw the trailer on tv before.
    I don't think I'll watch it either cause horror movies are scary.

But it'll be amazing if I could see something similar in a movie, might bring up a past trauma.

Anyway, what I saw wasn't particularly a ghost either, just a weird refraction of the low amount of light available to make up an illusion of a woman.

16. Tsukkin

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean good sir, why would u go to a basement in the middle of the night? It's like the opening scene of a horror movie...

Speaking of hotel...
    Idk but i thought this is weird, maybe its just me, when i was a kid i stayed in this hotel room with my parents, so one night i read novels til late and my parents were sleeping. It's like 12am or 1am i forgot. But outside of the room was so noisy like theres a lot of ppl walking here and there, and i thought "what r these ppl do in the middle of the night?" So i checked through peephole but no one is outside.....i checked couple of times after that but its the same...

Aguni_Erina likes this.
  17. Tsukkin

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw u found out~ :blobpeek:
    shaddup or i'll haunt u....

Adastria Lillith likes this.
  18. Hotato

Reading List:
    Link