Spoiler Oh No, Major General is Bent [Interstellar] (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazyLizzy, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo, interesting! I might go and MTL it later so thanks for the summon!

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  2. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this was the novel I initially planned to tl before finding Undead

3. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers?

4. FFAx27

FFAx27 Seeking Enlightenment

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks like a fun read. I wanna be summon. Who do I ask to get added to the list?

5. AmemiyaRen

AmemiyaRen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a fun read in the begining over time basically my brain farted because of how much plot and abuse MC and ML has to go through

ML was a test subject humans created clones and made them fight each other to death only one of them can leave the island
    ML won by killing all of them except one who was hiding
    That one was pretending to be ML until MC found out he wasn't clone killed himself

MC turns out to be Gaia basically people with powers feared by humans
    Apparently MC was found frozen and they defrosted him so he is the last pure human
    Then he being Gaia came out the bag and humans wanted to experiment on him
    He was saved by ML after being tortured

I gave up after like humans turned against MC
    like really?? The king couldn't save MC?? even tho it has been proven MC DNA is like human unlike Gaia...

Just gave up and check the ending apparently MC joined the Gaia people and ML betrayed the humans
    At the end they reached the Earth but the earth did not welcome anyone other than MC and MlL
    So basically the Gaia watched as Noah's Ark or whatever closed Earth off preventing them to get closer
    The Gaia's was sad MC chose ML over them
    So MC lost his memory at the very end he remembers and ML is like "took you awhile"
    Honestly this story started good but author made it into some sort fairytale or something overly beautifying it and showing humans ugly nature.

6. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing can you help?

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sure, I've been inactive recently, because of mid-term.

8. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it all, lots of sweetness but also little bit of angst. Lots of sweet and hot kiss scenes but by the end and including extras, no details on smexy time at all, not even a start up to ftb lol, this falls under shonen ai imo, no matter how sweet and hot the kisses are.

9. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc never lost his memories and ml didn’t either, it just took a long time for ml to change from human to gamma or gaia watever they call it. Mc was waiting for him to wake up.

ML didn’t betray humans, he united and rules over them in order to get them to accept mc’s existence. Mc ran away from ml when he realized his existence was killing him...mc wanted to find a way to save ml... that moment he chased down mc to get him a blackhole opened up and dragged them all into the solar system.

The earth rejects all humans, ml was no exception especially since he’s the clone of the man who destroyed the earth.

The king chose for mc to be taken because of the deep seated hatred of gamma/gaia since the founding of the human interstellar race, he also wanted mc away from ml anyway. The king believes that ml would be a perfect king and therefore mc is an obstacle for his goal.

A gamma/gaia destroyed the ship with all the information and coordinates to earth and stole mc’s frozen body out to fool the man that destroyed the earth that mc was dead.

No one defrosted mc, the mechanism for his freezing is set by the man that destroyed the earth, its locked to mc’s own will, if he didn’t want to wake up then it will never unfreeze.

10. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would the man who destroyed earth freeze mc??

11. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    The man who destroyed the earth seems to love or at least he was obsessed with mc, however when he destroyed the earth in front of mc's eyes, mc fell into a coma and his body rejects all forms of medication and nutrients, so he had no choice but to freeze mc or mc would die, when he froze mc, he said he would wait for the day mc willing wake up to see him again.

12. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    tiān luò shuǐ
    móu tè
    tè luò ěr

Unless it's one of those 'non-chinese' names they are trying to sound out lol!!!
    In that case it may be
    Te Luo Er - might be Teller
    Mou Te - bing chose Mewt and that sounds cute to me lol~~, enunciates it as 'mow tur'
    Tian lou shui - tbh idk bout this one, it doesn't sound close to anything in mind

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Raizendeville likes this.
  13. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    [MC - bing chose mewt, google chose Kurt, I like mewt better imo, sounds cute~]
    [ML - bing chose trolle and i think google did too, but it really sounds like teller]

MC unfroze, was taught basic life skills and how to speak and understand the current language by someone claiming to be his 'grandfather'.

MC was caught by pirates, rescued by ML, entrusted to ML by his dead 'grandfather'.

ML planned for MC to quickly repopulate his family line and arranged for him to have 10 wives but MC claims that he's into men because he didn't wanna be a breeding stallion [pig]

ML alternately arranged for MC to join the military under his command so he can exchange merits for an artificial reproductive method.

MC blurted out that he's seen ML's eyes somewhere before and ML coldly looked at MC and said he was too young, MC recalled he must've seen his eyes on tv back on earth or something, everyone else thinks MC was flirting with ML, and MC realized what his words would imply with his 'gender preference' and his comment was like 'It's a misunderstanding!'

MC's mind was scanned in case he was a spy and everyone was stunned by the image of the earth and asked him what he knew about it, MC was afraid of being exposed as an original earthling so he made some excuses and blamed everything on the dead grandpa.

Someone, Robin I think, asked to mind sync with him in order to have a better view of the earth but it was considered very rude of him to ask like that so ML immediately cut him off...

Later ML couldn't get the image of the earth off his mind and end up calling MC to his room and asked to mind sync and MC didnt' think much of it and went along, they mind synced til morning apparently... MC woke up in ML's arms on the couch.

MC went to eat and I think he offered to Robin or Robin asked again I'm not sure, anyway MC didn't say no since he didn't think it was that serious and agreed to do so right on the spot and ML came over to stop them in rage and they discovered that MC had zero clue as to what it meant for him to mind sync with someone...It was a very intimate act, very close if not even more intimate than sex, MC was mortified and ML dragged him away back to his room.

MC rejects ML, and ML asked him why since he likes men and ML is considered a top specimen among men, MC explains that love doesn't run on logic but still asks for ML's help in order to survive, ML agrees to help him but he wants to continue to sync with MC every night.

MC: -_-; *So I have to answer your spiritual booty call every time you ask for it?!* [something like that lol~]

MC was sent to get evaluated in order to determine which department to put him in, but it ends up he's not good at anything and so they accidentally discovered he knows how to read the lost earth alliance language and put him in that department which researches for a way back to earth.

ML took MC along with his entourage to a birthday banquet, the young master hated ML due to being constantly compared to ML by his father and plots to embarrass ML, in the process MC is discovered to have strong mental powers and end up causing the person that tried to invade his mind to become brain dead.

Later the young master plots to outright kill ML after his father slapped and scolds him, but fails when ML escapes with MC, ML found the life pod prepared for him to leave the planet but MC was with him and there's only enough power for one person, while ML was distracted by his injury and distressed over how to get MC to go with him, MC kicked ML into the pod and smiled as ML looked back with his heart stopping as the pod took off.

Young master's father slapped him again and said he was still his child and he shouldn't have done this but there's no choice but to get rid of ML now.

ML arranged to go back to the planet as quickly as possible to save MC but the paired ring with MC broke and usually that means the holder has died...so ML plans to take down the planet.

When he was saved by the black panther, it broke the ring.

MC was saved by a black panther, it likes him very much, it's supposedly the only living pure descendant from earth, that the royal princess was raising, he had a slave ring placed on his neck and discovered that this princess was infatuated with ML, the reason she was there was in order to see ML...apparently from the rumors of MC with ML, she told MC to seduce ML since he happens to match ML's preferences. She doesn't know MC is actually the person in the rumor, MC calls himself john in case of danger of being killed by a jealous woman.

ML finally finds MC and MC saw the princess staring at him, so he recalls the mission she gave him, and pulls ML's head down but put his hand on ML's mouth and kissed it, ML's back was turned to the princess.

Princess gifts MC to ML, after ML privately teased MC a bit for 'kissing him' when they were alone, Princess also thought about kissing MC since ML 'kissed him' but she told him that she found out his real identity, but she wouldn't hurt ML anyway so he doesn't have to act as her spy and removes the slave ring.

Then I recalled I have a translation to work on :facepalm: and another spoiler :facepalm::facepalm: and ..so maybe I'll make a detailed one later:hmm:, feel free to continue anyone else.~ :blob_grin:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  14. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun fact: Teller is german for plate
    Could Tylor be possible?
    I dont mtl so its only guessing:hmm:

stumblmer, Zhen_Qing and Kailyria20 like this.
  15. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    That could probably work lol, sounds better than teller anyway pft.

Ryss likes this.
  16. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kailyria20 - What is the reasoning for the infatuated princess to ask a guy, who is of the ML's preference, to seduce the ML that she's infatuated with? And did she get over her crush for the ML when she released the MC of the slave status?

17. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    As for her reason to command MC, she just wanted to see if MC was capable of doing so, she wanted to know if ML's rumored preference is true.

She's the only heir to the currently royal family and is allowed to have up to 5 husbands, therefore even if MC successfully seduces ML, he belongs to her therefore what belongs to her seducing her future husband will still belong to her in the end, she said she sees them both as potential husbands anyway.

It seems like her infatuation did not wane even after she gave MC back to ML.

18. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kailyria20- Ever since I've finished reading the novel, one question keeps being on my mind. Do you think Tylor is the reincarnation of the First Emperor, the guy who loves Kurt but because he has family chaining, controlling and calculating him, destroyed earth? While Tylor doesn't have anything that will chain him down and only has Kurt in his world. But, are the two of them the same soul? The will of earth won't hate Tylor that much just because he has the same DNA as the First Emperor. It has to be something else. Like, his soul. It's been plaguing me since I finished reading it.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    Lady Lullaby likes this.
  19. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH there's a possibility of that, but I like to think he isn't because the first emperor did not hesitate to destroy his family and the earth and forcibly kept him, whereas Tylor/Teller is willingly gave up things to prove himself to be with MC...and even if that is the same soul but as I say in the case of souls, reincarnation/rebirth is only valid if the sense of self is the same, if the memories are wiped and never regained then IMO, they are no longer the same person...

Even if say a person is reborn with the same soul and regain their previous memories much later, as in the sense of self for the reborn soul has already established, then the memories of another life is just that, memories, it may have little to no impact on the present if the sense of self of the present person is more prevalent.

Memories shape a person, without them, they might as well be a different person entirely.

20. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm, a theory??
    :blobsweat_2: