Spoiler Here Comes the Lady Chef

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by maecasano, Mar 23, 2018.

1. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    After tricking an imperial chef's into a cooking duel with theme of pork, she won the game with imperial recepies and making improvement of the lifehood of the family and the restaurant by creating modern food with excuse as part of imperial recepies.

maecasano likes this.
  3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped to the end because sometimes I feel that FL is a bit narcissistic in calling the 2 MLs her admirer (though it's true) and she feels a bit hypocritical but the story is okay I guess.

The real male lead is the scholar of her two admirers. ML was also reborn, but he was revived by an old sage who removed his memories of past life with a needle, took him as disciple, and would want to kill ML in the future. ML prevented that by stealing the sage's divine mirror or something that can teleport people 3 times, was killed in war, revived his soul again, and defeat the old sage. Later they got fraternal twins and ML in his pov was so proud saying that it was because of his great strength and his wife's superior dietary habits.

The knight admirer fell in love with a doctor that was transported from modern China. After the doctor is dead in that world, the knight went on several wars and accidentally transported to modern China and met the doctor again. They get married and have a son. In an extra, the knight was watching documentary about archaeologist finding things during his time, and saw the painting of FL made by her scholar husband in her chef clothes. archaeologist also found doctor's first aid box with inscriptions "made in China" on it, making the doctor angry at the knight.

Funny moment is that the knight called the scholar 'sissy'.

Haruhal, Shizun, Alina Moktan and 5 others like this.
  4. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know who does MC ends up with??? Pairing spoiler, please???

5. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe if you read the message above yours you will find out, no? :blobwoah:

6. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe:giggle: sorry, I just began reading the novel through the first post link and then posted the msg before reading the rest of the spoilers...:oops:

7. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn it I really really wanted it to be reverse harem, I only read the first chapter though...so I guess I'll see whether I like it or not with the rest. From what I've read about the spoilers I'm not too enthusiastic about it anymore...

8. cmsyu

cmsyu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks dude, this sounds interesting ill add it to bookmarks and if in the future it is translated ill read it