Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but Lesus is quite less "stiff" but sure he has a LWJ vibe...and has almost the same role, aside the bl flavour...no wait I've always thought that Grisia and Lesus were a canon ship:blob_grin:

I'm going to begin that novel as well!

2. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the group. How do you manage to do that? Was mtl version better than google translate? I was always curious about that

3. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a million @LoveManga you always manage to clear my confusion every time. So Jin Guang Yao aware about that curse as well? I have not read the entire novel, later chapter only manage to read here and there when I'm lucky enough to find your translation. What was JGY buried behind the template? And later replace by someone with toxic / poison

4. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No offences meant. Just stating my thoughts.
    If anyone was responsible for JC's attitude, then his mother, Madame Yu, would be the top on the list. It was she who started comparing JC to WWX. I can't really blame Madame Yu for getting angry that JF was caring for WWX as if he were his own son, since WWX was Zangse Sanren's child.
    But let's get back to topic, Jiang Cheng did get his mother's envious feelings, short temper and a bad mouth, and his self-centred personality. But truth to be spoken, he never wanted to use WWX as his tool, because he was really angry that WWX left him for WN and WQ and other. He was jealous, since he really considered WWX to be his friend and Brother. I think that he never wanted WWX to leave him to save others, because he thought that he was the closest one to WWX. Now what would a jealous person do if one of his closest persons left him for others? Curse that person to death...
    If you put all of them together, JC has also suffered a great deal, because his mind could never fully accept WWX and reject him at the same time. Before JZ's death, JC hadn't hated him so much, and one has to admit that WWX did let anger take over him. The death of JZ and JC's sister made JC even more confused of his feelings towards WWX, and he couldn't accept the fact that WWX made WN do such a thing, which convinced him that WWX had really become their enemy. But the thing that JC hated the most was that WWX 'betrayed him for the Wen dogs' (that's what he claims), not to mention JC really loves JL, which just acts as a very effective booster for his hatred towards WWX (you know why).
    I've typed too much I think...
    Anyway, yes it was a very good brain exercise...
    Again, I'm just stating my thoughts and not challenging anyone. And let's just forgive JC for having a very bad mouth and temper...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    Fiorisi, Sandu, Cypress and 8 others like this.
  5. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, somehow managed to understand what it meant. And the answer to that, I didn't really compare them, so I can't say for sure, but sometimes I prefer using google translate to most other programs, and sometimes the opposite.

6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin GuangYao was indeed aware about the curse and used it to his advantage. And JGY wasn't buried behind the temple to be exact... He fell into the coffin of NMJ and was also dragging LXC with him, before pushing LXC away himself. Then he was closed in the coffin along with NMJ's corpse. The rest, what exactly happened to the coffin, I don't exactly remember since I have read that part with haste. I'll check it later. I maybe wrong with my info, so it's better if you trust LoveManga more for it...

7. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, at whatever point Su She started collaborating with JGY, JGY knew Su She can do curses.
    JGY had his mother's remains buried behind the temple (I think this is right from the MTL). He also relocated NMJ's head from his secret room to behind the temple, he had then buried it there. If we are to believe the assumption that NHS was the superior ultimate mastermind, then NHS removed JGY's mother's remains, obtained his brother's head and filled the coffin with toxic gas. Later in the story, Wen Ning comes to the temple while fighting NMJ who is now a fierce corpse with all his body parts. Wen Ning had a hard time stopping NMJ (cause NMJ, my husband is strong like that!). Then a lot of stuff happens which have been noted in various spoiler posts.

Piesus, Sandu, Chibi WangXian and 6 others like this.
  8. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's like really cool that you and your Mom have the same interest, must be so much fun to talk to each other about anime and novels. That is so funny how you learned about Mo Dao Zu Shi while your Mom was watching the AMV! :LOL:

9. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Truthfully I only realized it today thinking about a novel similar to mo dao zu shi LOL

10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    No worry’s i’ve never had any i’ll feelings towards Jiang Cheng in fact I love him. Then again I love his mum as while. Maybe I have a thing for the
    Their’s just one thing I disagree with you on. Which is the self-centred personality, because that is one thing their sertainly not. They both care deeply for their sect and would do anything to protect it. If madam Yu was self centred she wouldn’t have died defending her and husband sect, she wouldn’t have slapped the Wen bitch, when she mentioned the Wen’s were taking over which ment her son wouldn’t be the next ear. She also wouldn’t of saved Wei Wuxian granted she said to protect Jiang Cheng. But in my interpretation that was her Saying not to act to rash untill your strong enough to fight back. Intern wanting Wei Wuxian to live.

With Jiang Cheng he also not self centred he just had to prioritise one thing more than the other. Then things happened like u mentioned but I believe he isn’t self centred. Sorry didn’t mean to rant I just wanted to say that their not that self centred. Sorry again I have to say somthing else about madam Yu she never once asked for her husband to love her all she asked for was for him to love and acknowledge their kids more, to not put someone else’s kid before his on. Thats main reason I believe she not self centred.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  11. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need help!! Does anyone know how to recover password is Mao-Er FM??!!! Next episode coming out tomorrow and I got log out. I can’t remember the password because I had it continue log in

setsuna3025 likes this.
  12. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WEN NING VS NIE MINGJUE...BATTLE OF THE FIERCE CORPSES!!!!!:blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: ONE OF THE SCENES IM SO GONNA LOOK FORWARD IN DONGHUA (MAYBE IN S3)

13. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, they are only bromance
    Grissia has a daughter with charlotte in the sequel
    Well, it's one of reason i don't like the sequel, aside from the 39th generation is boring compared to the the 38th

LoveManga and chiino like this.
  14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Now now, I'm sorry for that...
    What I meant about that self-centred part was that JC's world wasn't limited to himself, he loved himself as much as he loved his clan and his close one, and these are the people who made up his world. Beware that the next sentence sounds rude. To me, it seems as if JC doesn't think much out of his world. But for those who belong to his world, he can do a lot, like trying to save WWX but getting caught himself (that part when he was taken to the Lotus Pier by the Wens and WWX came to save him), or always caring about JL.
    No worries, I like Madame Yu and JC. Madame Yu, no matter what, was really cool (except her jealousness and comparing). And JC too has suffered a lot.
    Again no worries, I'm not after JC. I'm not after any characters from MDZS

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Fiorisi, Rcyan, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  15. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: No I didn’t mean to sound like an as# I apologise if I did. Also thank you for explaining what you ment by self-centred I now know were you are come from, and it makes a lot of scenes.

Lol I am those Wens can die again for all I care ( Besides those innocent cretures that didn’t deserve death. ) I’m out for blood:blobninja: also those damn side characters no body likes can die. I’m sure theirs others but that all I’m gonna mention cause I’m taking to long.:blobsweat:

Fiorisi, Rcyan, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  16. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a super cute drawing!! I like Wei Ying with hubby's headband.

17. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Also I just seen arrrr :oops: your man doing graphic pics hope u don’t mind I had a look. :cautious: I didn’t mean to I just stumbled upon them.
    Forgive me it was an accident okay here the link https://aminoapps.com/c/founder/pag...ghting-fans/1Lkw_75F6uJvo4ovjZzaW6wDrgGgM5XWx

Edit Sorry wrong link it was this one https://aminoapps.com/c/founder/pag...oblem-help/Rl85_Kbcwuw22nGLQRRveqXrvWP5DNZaav

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  18. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this!!?!?!?!!!! Well, I guess playing with fans is okay.. and taking pictures.:blobsweat::blobsweat: I mean Huaisang does like his fans........... I did think this was going to be something naughty like Lan Qiren for a minute... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Looking is okay too sorta, not really. No touching!! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha no sorry I had to edit it / my post cause I sent the wrong link. Yeah :blobsweat: it’s somthing like Lan Qiren maybe it ’s more extreme:sweating_profusely:. https://aminoapps.com/c/founder/pag...oblem-help/Rl85_Kbcwuw22nGLQRRveqXrvWP5DNZaav
    Also no need to worry all I need is my hubby.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    setsuna3025, LoveManga and chiino like this.