Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! My eyes, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! How dare he do this and get so into it... and graphic.. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Oops, wrong blobby face.... :blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead::blobdead:. I'm not going to put myself in seclusion at all!! Someone deserves some punishment around here and I need to be around to do it... :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

Mingjue definitely took part in these pictures - after all we keep it in the family... @LoveManga @YaoiMom22 @FlyingNose so sorry sister-in-laws?? LOL.

2. Scalysharc

Scalysharc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask something,.. did anyone know where to find the 4 novel Mò Xiāng Tóngxiù? The new one after heavenly blessing?
    Sorry, to ask here,... Anyway... I was kinda despirate to search it, so,... Im come here, since maybe some of you know...:notworthy:

4. Scalysharc

Scalysharc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 4th novel? I dont think its out yet?

//continue to wait for 4th brother

Fiorisi, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  5. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao... Totally something... Awkward...
    The second link was one of the best male fan service a fangirl can receive (I'm not one tho). And those legs though... Just imagine if he had done it at Gusu Lan while studying there, it can make a good fanfiction! Maybe I'll make one...

6. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know,...
    Did "Lan sizhui" name have meaning? I mean, i remember some people say, sizhui name have relationship with wangxian couple? Or its just coincidence?

7. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do. I look forward to reading it if u ever do decide to make it.
    It does have meaning can’t remember what the meaning was. I think it was somthing to do the with the passing of Wei Ying like a hiddian inquiry,or somthing like that . Not sure mabye someone else on this form can a answer u better than I just did.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  8. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. LSZ’s name meaning as well as JL’s can be found on the spoiler directory, link below.

SiZhui's courtesy name meaning = Click, Click
    Updated Directory Post

9. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan SiZhui's courtsy name (SiZhui) means 'to look out but cannot reach it'. That's what I know...
    Lan WangJi gave him that courtsy name because he could always see Wei WuXian, but never reach him. It's a lot like 'He's so close, yet so far'.

10. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for encouraging. I'll try writing one in the next few days, though it won't be very big.

11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha tat was a gd one a diff thought about it is gd ahhaha, it make sense (y)(y):D
    hahahah nice debate? but nice to see diff views too hahahah.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa first one is super nice drawing
    second one wooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo damn tat is :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:sexyyyyyyyyyyy ahhahahahah wow didnt knw he was into dance :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    ahahhahhaha LMAO gogo punish him ahhahah :blobhero::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobpopcorn_cool:
    ohhhhhhhh pls make one wan to read it hahaha

12. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have an eng sub forum this video?:aww:

LoveManga and chiino like this.
  13. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
  14. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome. :)
    Chapters 85 to 87 I would leave to the experts at ExR since I think we have a ton of spoilers for those. However, I briefly summarized the chapters.

Brief Summary of Chapters 85 - 87

They get to Lotus Pier and they all gather in a banquet hall. Prior to them discussing the situation JC was interrupted by an attendant and leaves the banquet hall for a while. When he returns he tells everyone that they need to listen to these two women, whom he returned with. They wanted to know why and JC informed them they would understand once they listen.

The women are JGY’s mother in law’s former maid Bicai and Sisi a lady of the night. The women then proceeded to recount their tales shocking the cultivators. The so called righteous cultivators quickly turn on JGY. WWX questions the women trying to determine why now they have revealed themselves. Sisi was locked up and released, but do not know how and who released her. The former maid, Bicai said she wanted to come forward for justice since Qin Su committed suicide. WWX said to Bicai that had she not told Qin Su the situation she would not have committed suicide.

Yao Zong who is one of the first so called righteous cultivators to start turning on JGY interrupts and states is it right to ignore the truth. (This is how these so called righteous cultivators operate. With measly information serving as “evidence” they turn on the powerful cultivator. This is exactly how they destroyed WWX. I guess what goes around comes around.) The other so called righteous cultivators began to chime in with their comments.

WWX notices that Bicai is wearing an expensive bracelet that someone in her situation should not be able to afford. WWX comments on the bracelet and Bicai pulls down her sleeve. NHS comments that even if someone sent them what of it (I think). Yao Zong said why should they care about who it was, that person is certainly righteous and on their side. The other so called righteous cultivators agreed. WWX said the person who saved Sisi is certainly rich and free, but righteous that is undecided. LWJ stated there are a lot of doubts.

If WWX had made that statement they would definitely continue to doubt, but since it was LWJ they all sighed. LQR asked what is doubtful.

Excerpt from chapter 86 MTL with some edits:
    Wei WuXian said: "There are more doubts. For example, Jin GuangYao is so careful, why did he kill 20 people, but leave Sisi alone? Now the person is here, but the physical evidence?"

He has been trying to reason with the facts, and he seems to be outnumbered in a group of anger, and some people are already unhappy. Yao Zong's is the main voice: "This is called Skynet, and it doesn't leak."

Wei WuXian smiled and stopped talking.

He knew that no one would listen to him now, and no one would carefully consider his doubts. A few more words, others may decide to start targeting him. If it was more than a decade ago, he would not care about others. If he wants to say anything, he will say something. If you listen, you have to listen to it. But now, Wei WuXian has decided to not say anything.

So, the condolences of everyone in the hall waved higher than a wave:

"I didn't expect this person to be so ungrateful and mad!"

The words "forgiveness and ignorance" and "sadness and madness" were said about Wei WuXian for more than a decade. When he heard that he thought he was listening about himself, he had to react. The jealous people are the same batch, the jealous words are still the same kind, and the jealously of the person has changed to JGY, which he can’t get use to.

Then, another person said: "At the beginning, Jin Guangyao relied on pleading with Chi Feng Zun (NMJ) and Zewu Jun (LXC) to climb up step by step. Otherwise, he was a sly son, why can he sit in today's position? He even slandered the red front. Zewu Jun is still there, and he only hopes that there will be no mistakes!"

Originally, they did not believe that Nie MingJue’s death, the separation of the corpse, and the siege of the mass graves were related to Jin Guangyao, but now they suddenly believe it.
    End of this Excerpt

Anyway those so called righteous cultivators continued to vilify JGY.

More Excerpts from MTL with some edits:
    Wei WuXian felt a little funny, and said: "It is a rumor, why should you be eager to believe? It is a secret, how do you know?"

These rumors were not circulated on the first day. However, when Jin GuangYao became popular in the past, they were well suppressed and no one was taken seriously. Tonight, the rumors seem to have become evidence-based facts at once, becoming the cornerstone of Jin Guangyao's crimes, to prove his madness.

"So it seems that JGY killed someone, killed his brother, killed his wife, killed his son, killed the Lord, and killed his friends... and messed up! It was terrible!"

"Lanling Jinshi is arrogant, and Jin Guangyao is a dictatorial leader. He never listens to the opinions of others. Nowadays, this arrogant and deceptive atmosphere is also caused by Jin GuangYao. I really thought that we would have endured this bad smell? !"

"He is watching these years, the various forces have been expanding, the strength has grown, and a sense of threat has arisen. I am afraid that I was overthrown as if Wenshan was overturned in the beginning, so I will not do it all the time. Would you like to kill us all?"

Yao Zongzhuo sneered: "In this case, we will make his most fearful things become facts." He shot the table: "Crashing Jinlintai!"

In the hall full of applause, Wei WuXian said: "Before today, this terrible figure is still a tribute to everyone, and everyone vilified him in one day."

Suddenly, one person turned around and said: "Senior Wei, Jin Guangyao has the Tiger Seal in his hand. Would you assist with this?"

Wei WuXian said: "Ah?"

He did not expect that someone would take the initiative to talk to him, and so enthusiastically, but also use the formal form, not the nickname Wei dog, a slight glimpse. Immediately, another owner said: "Yes! No one can go to the right of Yiling's ancestors!"

"This time Jin Guangyao kicked the iron plate, hahahaha..."

Wei WuXian was quite speechless at the time. The last time someone had touted him so flatteringly, it was already in the sign of the shooting of the sun more than a decade ago. Although it was finally found that someone took over the position of a hundred public enemies, Wei WuXian did not taste much of the bitter taste, and nothing was finally touched by the world. I can’t help but wonder in my heart: “When they were like this tonight, a group of people gathered in a certain place, opened a secret meeting, said that they had a pass, and then decided to encircle the funeral?"

(I think the meaning of the above paragraph is: WWX is quite speechless since the last time they flattered him was when he helped them eliminate the Wen clan more than a decade ago. Although now those so called righteous cultivators have turned on someone else he does not feel content about their actions. WWX then wonders, a group of cultivators gathered together, conducted a secret meeting, confirmed their assumptions are correct and righteous and will now destroy JGY.)

After the meeting, Yunmeng Jiang’s banquet hall was just ready. However, before the banquet, there were two fewer figures on the table. A clan leader said: "How come Senior Wei and HanGuang-Jun?"
    End of this Excerpt

They were ready to begin their meal when the so called righteous cultivators noticed WWX and LWJ were not there. JC and LQR were not happy, I guess etiquette was broken by them leaving. JC informed everyone to begin eating and that he would ask them to come back later.

This is where WWX takes LWJ on the Lotus Pier tour, the falling out of the tree into LWJ’s arms etc. leading up to the fight and golden core reveal with JC.

Fiorisi, zeromint, Piesus and 10 others like this.
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Really really... he did get into it didn’t he! The audacity and nerve of those wonderful fan service artists. Wow those are really good! No no no must condemn these going ons! But truly I can’t stop looking... NO resist! NMJ nooooo... he’s your brother!!!! Us three wives are here for you @FlyingNose and @YaoiMom22! :blobnosebleed:

16. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to say I've been basically stalking this thread forever planning on making an NU account but never got around to it. :oops: But anyways I have to say I'm totally obsessed with MXTX's works and now my life is ruined obsessing over MDSZ, Scum Villain and HOB.

Fiorisi, Sandu, LoveManga and 7 others like this.
  17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh... Damn.... I was just scrolling through Pinterest and found an image of Lan Wangji smiling... In dat ice cream advertisement...
    https://pin.it/q337e4xbitp2g7
    :blobsob: nuuuuuuu my eyes cant unsee it now, i got spoilers for Lan Wangji's smile, that too in in the official anime art, i was saving it for later... :blobcry: He looks a lot like Lan XiChen though...
    Speaking of ice cream, i wish i could have this treasure :'(
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lzTHVboh8T1cpLVwRzGfwLApvL2087fY/view?usp=drivesdk
    I probably wont eat it and use it for display like an antique in a museum.

18. Chibi WangXian

Chibi WangXian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You do this urself? So nice graphic..i like it :aww::aww:

Wahhhh, i just knowing the meaning today..dont think it has a meaning behind the name..LWJ sooooo romantic :blobxd:

I’ve read somewhere the english translation of this chapter,esp the scene where WWX fall from the tree and they embraced in a lovey dovey situation..but forget where i read it :blobunamused:

19. SuGaR666

SuGaR666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I didnt do it , its not mine , just wanted to share it with you guys :) , and I'm a big fan of the artist

20. kurisleen

kurisleen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, a thought crossed my mind as I was re-reading ExR Scans translation of the Phoenix Mountain Arc.

I read somewhere here about a theory regarding LWJ's flower bookmark that it's the same flower WWX threw him during the GusuLan's riding formation before the start of the Phoenix Mountain Night hunt (or was it during his visit in Yunmeng when WWX pranked him by telling several girls to give him flowers).

But could it also possibly be the same flower that was missing after WWX recovered from being kissed while blindfolded?

It seems that after playing Chenqing, he sat back and relaxef while enjoying the scent of the flower that was hanging on his chest. Then LWJ came and forced a deep kiss on him. After the kiss he removed his blind fold and noticed that the flower on his chest was missing.

I don't remember if this has been mentioned before. But it just clicked in my head since the author specifically mentioned that the flower was missing from his chest.

Did LWJ steal the flower and kept it as a reminder of his first kiss? ♥

The bookmark was describe in Ch 65 (a peony)
    The Phoenix Mt. Night hunt was at Ch 69 (I dunno what flower was on WWX's chest since it was not specified but it could be a peony too ♥)

Kyaaaaahhhh!!!