Spoiler Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reborn-spoiled-ming-wangfei/

NU Summary -
    Once, because of a pair of purple eyes he was scorned. He is a wangye known across the land, cold and bloodthirsty, looking disdainfully upon the world.

Once, because of a mother’s death she received a father’s resentment. She is a publicly known junzhu whose looks have been destroyed, pitiful and weak.

In reality, he has a pair of this world’s most beautiful eyes, the most formidable background, the most imposing strength.

In reality, she has a peerless face, the most unshakable background, and the most ingenious medical skills.

She, Lan You Nian, aloof and cold-hearted, underneath the appearance of a celestial maiden is a battered, wounded heart.

When the cruel and ruthless him met the indifferent her, who adores who most deeply? Who once again puts a smiles on for whom?

[I didn't find any spoiler thread for this new books that has come out. If there is, then please tell me!]

It sounds interesting and seems to have a pow-wow power couple!

Before I start to read this, I want to know whether this is actually a power couple or just an OP from summary, actually a door-mat MC and an abusive/ cheating ML.

So spoilers please ~
    @Aquabunnyyy @morticia_addams @Nokita
    Lol, with so many BL threads, I have forgotten who else to call upon

2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    scriptor likes this.
  3. leetyh

leetyh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML cute moments?

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to give this one a try, will let you all know how it goes :cookie:

5. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers

6. ForbiddenOath

ForbiddenOath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel seems promising from the blurbs.. i want to read it now.. please some spoilers:cookie::cookie:

7. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read until the 90s. It is a bit boring like nothing much happens.

I prefer when it is more intrigue like malicious empress and I dont think this novel achieves it.

So the present empress is the sister of her father concubine. And they are from the prime minister family. They want her father military power and the stepmother was always in love with her father. How she got married is still a mistery.

The ML is the son of the previous empress and real love of the emperor. His older brother is probably the next emperor as the MC says the ML prefers freedom.

The empress conspires against the ML continuously. And also dislikes the MC because of her sister.

Two episodes I remember is the empress daughter trying to make the MC look bad. The MC falls in water so the empress daughter ends up looking like the villain and the emperor decides to belive the MC because his sons and other important people defend the MC.

Another one is that when the prime minister birthday happens they want to make the MC sleep with her brother. So they can ruin them both. It ends up being her sister and a cousin. And gives a strange illness to both and the cousin belives it was the MC sister and tortures her. I think they end up killing each other.

The ML is super sweet to the MC. But at least in ML it is not as charming as chongfei or as interesting as malicious. This comes from MTl so probably lots of mistakes!

8. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find mc's father really disappointing. He neglects mc because mc's mom died at child birth and neglects his other kids because they are stepmother's kids. Seriously if want to neglect them why bother to give birth in first place.

9. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know raw link? Thx!:)

10. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole story is filled with dumb women and ruthless men. I am really pissed off. MC's father married stepmother and made her sleep with other men because he didn't loved her.

Si why marry herin the first place?

ML is more merciful as he directly kills the women who try to seduce him.

There is some prince from another country he lets his guards rape eldest step sister because she tried to seduce him.

Moral of the story women who don't fit the virtuous women criteria should be raped by men.

Men who marry women for power are pitiful since thet are forced to disappoint the women they love. So in order to make up to their beloved they will make people rape those other women even if they are his wives and neglect the kids of other women even if they are his.

Seriously author needs to check his/her brain checked:mad:

11. osakarie

osakarie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why MC's dad married the stepmom was because her family poisoned the main wife. the stepmom came to the dad and told the dad that once the dad marries the stepmom they will give the antidote to him to cure his wife. he went home and talked to his wife and both decided to have the dad marry the stepmom. the dad took the step mom in but never slept with her. he had someone else sleep with the stepmom. the kids from the step mom are not the kids of the dad. that's why the dad doesn't care about the kids by the stepmom he knows that they are not his kids.

12. osakarie

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this. here is a bit of spoilers. asked me anything and i will answer the best i can.
    (mtl was easy to read but i might get some info wrong, there was few details that were confusing to read)

the MC's poison get cure. Her master was able to get the antidote. He had to cure her of two poison. MC drink a poison that fought with her current poison thus making her go into a coma. the Master came and told ML to get two rare types of herb, one in a snowy mountain and one was located in another kingdom. the master told Ml that they only have a month to get the antidote to MC or she will die.
    MC has twins. ML's bother Feng Xia became Emperor and married Bai Lian who was a princess from the Snow Kingdom. She ran away because someone plotted to kill her. She returned to her kingdom when she found out that MC needed a rare fruit that she knows her kingdom has. She took revenged on the people that killed her mom and those she loved. She made a deal the her dad to get the fruit. She is in love with MC even after finding out that MC is a girl. MC told Bai Lian that there was nothing wrong with Bai Lian loving another female. the reason why Feng Xia and Bai Lian married each other was because both had feelings for MC. both decided that they will protect MC together, and that this way both can stay by MC. they both have no feelings for each other. the see each other as friends.
    There is a bit of BL in this story but we don't get much of the story only a little bit of it. both got together thanks to MC's help.
    In total there is 5 people that likes MC.
    ML, Feng Xia, Bai Lian, a Prince from the Flower Kingdom and her 1st brother( Gui Yi).

13. HikariHirai

HikariHirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell what happens to An Yiniang and her kids? Does the MC forgive her dad or not?

14. osakarie

Reading List:
    Link
    An Yiniang is killed by MC, the younger sis Lan Zhi is killed by An Yiniang's nephew. the An family tried to ruin MC by having her sleep with her own brother Lan Mo Xian but that back fired on the An family. MC was able to figure out the plan quickly. the plan was to have a servant spill tea on MC and have her go change. when she goes into the room there is incense stick burning....MC figure there was something wrong with the incense....ML comes in and takes MC away....due to the fact that MC has poison in her there it little change to her. ML then runs off to take a cold shower. ML leaves a dark guard for MC. Later a servant comes to the Lan Mo Xian and tells him that MC is lost, he runs off to look for MC. the dark guard then goes and get Lan Mo Xian out of the room. people start to look for MC. the group is led to where MC was suppose to be in. MC shows up, plans goes wrong....ML, Feng Xia arrives and leads the group on a different path that pass by where Lan Zhi is in. earlier that day Lan Zhi tried to get into it with MC but lost face. the AN family then decided to throw Lan Zhi away. Lan ZHi went to the room to rest. MC gave a stronger aphrodisiac to the dark guard. who then went into Lan Zhi's room. After a few minutes the cousin of Lan Zhi came in and both slept together. Lan Zhi was then forced to marry the cousin. the talk was that Lan Zhi will be the main wife. but later after MC gave the cousin a poison that to other doctors it will look like a sexual disease. The An family then looked for a cure but was not able to. MC then gave the same poison to Lan Zhi...... An family then came and asked for Lan Zhi to married into the AN family but not as the main wife or even the side wife. they married Lan Zhi in as a mistress....the wedding is rushed. Lan Zhi is abuse by her husband and when they go visit the Lan house, the husband tells Lan Zhi she had better asked for the cure...Lan Zhi asked her mom to which the mom tells Lan Zhi that she can't give the cure to Lan Zhi. Lan Zhi tells her mom that she is abused daily by the An family but at that point the mom had already decided to throw Lan Zhi away....Lan ZHi realized that no one was going to help her anymore....she goes back and get abused by the cousin again. both then go home and she gets abused more. she snapped and killed her husband and tries to run but was caught. the father in law then killed Lan Zhi.

An Yiniang tried many times to get MC. MC finally got back at her. the ML took her to his secret prison where she is tortured and blinded. MC then killed her. the brother from An Yiniang was caught in a debt and had his hands cut and die from a blood loss. the ML own the gambling den and had his people trick the brother into borrowing money from the gambling den which he was not able to pay. he then went home and asked An Yiniang for help. shetold him not to leave the house, to which he did not listen and got caught. they took the brother to one of MC's bother I think it was Gui Yi, he told them that he will need a blood donor, they tested the blood of both the dad and brother and everyone then found out that the kids of An Yiniang was not the blood of the dad.

the older sis after finding out about her mom and that she was not the real daughter of the Lan house she made a plan to get a man. the man she picked was the crown prince of the flower kingdom. she tried to sleep with him but he wanted none of her so gave her to his guards, she was raped. we don't hear from her until later in hte story where she changed her face to look like the ML's mom. the emperor loved the mom of ML and Feng Xia so took the sis in. the sis tried to plot against MC multiple times. the sis got pregnant and invited Feng Xia over. Feng Xia then pushed her, but she had already decided to lose the baby. the emperor put Feng Xia under arrest. the Emperor then called for a doctor that he trusted who had left the palace for a long time. the doctor came in and was nervous put told the emperor that when the emperor was last poisoned by the enemy the emperor could no longer have any children. the emperor became mad and released feng xia and went to see the sis. MC, ML Feng Xia and Bai Lian came since they wanted to see the play. the emperor tried to get them to leave but Feng Xia played the part of how sorry he was that he cause his brother's death and that he did not mean to kill a brother. the emperor felt angry and sad that he put his son through this. the emperor goes in and slapped the sis the emperor then gave the sis a cup of poison. MC then tells the sis that MC knew it was her. sis curse out MC and blame everything on MC.

the An family along with the queen dies. they revolted and lost. the son of the queen played innocent even though he was part of the revolt. all the men were beheaded and the women sold into slaves to serve the military camp. the queen was put in the cold palace and later die of suicide. the queen claim that everything was done by her and the An family and the son was innocent. everyone knew that the son killed his own mother. I hate the AN family they got what they deserved. they killed an innocent baby who was their own blood to frame MC.

yes MC forgave her dad. the dad felt bad about what he did so he helped MC, he looked the other way when MC was going after the An Yiniang and her kids. He supported her and backed her up even when he knew she was behind some of the plans. when he found out about her poison he was in pain and felt so bad. he gave room for MC to come around and did not force MC to reconnect with him. he knew that he hurt MC badly so gave MC time to get use to him again. MC finally did by calling him dad. on his birthday MC gave him a rare jade and that was when he found out about her poison. When he found out that MC was pushed into the lake by the oldest princess he went into the palace to complain to the emperor. the dad took MC to see her mothers grave. MC could see that they grave was neat and saw flowers growing there. MC finally realized that the love the dad had for the mom was priceless and that he would never sleep with another women.

Feather, Gileen, Shieri and 3 others like this.
  15. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you post raw link? I would really appreciate it!:) Thx!

16. osakarie

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    Feather likes this.
  17. leetyh

leetyh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the Prince from the Flower Kingdom?

18. osakarie

Reading List:
    Link
    He became friends with the MC and ML. He saw the ML as a rival. He likes to get on MLs nerves and tease ML. He became the godfather to the twins. He helped MC and ML often.

Feather, Shieri and morticia_addams like this.
  19. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please:cookie::cookie::cookie:

20. XueHua

XueHua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @osakarie Can you please spoil me what happened in 200+ chapters? Because I cant read raw and MTL makes my eyes bleed, I cant continue the novel. I am now at chapter 213 but dont know what will happen afterwards. If you dont mind, please explain me what happened till the end.