Spoiler World Hopping: God, Shine Bright!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LaDyViL, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Once exams are over.

Ryss likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very busy irl these days and would probably continue for at least the next 6 months. However, I particularly liked Arc 4, so I'll do a short and rough summary of it.

CZ is a ghost. The Host was supposed to marry her boyfriend after graduation but found out he had been cheating on her. The woman showed off their relationship and told her they've been together ever since university. In a struggle, Host died. They threw her in the wild, cleaned up and fabricated that the Host left home. When Host woke up, it had been years and the two already living happily as a family. But Host found out she can manipulate small stuff and started to scare them. Boyfriend got a Tianshi (Celestial Master/Taoist/Exorcist) to check out the situation. Afraid she'd continue messing up their life, they had the Tianshi suppress her viciously so she can't ever incarnate. And then --nothing. The timeline CZ came is about a year after she died. She's a bit farther than where the body was thrown. How dare those sob throw her cute self at this god forsaken place. And of course she got a task at this time.

[Please spend 10M yuan in 2 hours. The coins had been sent to the space bag]

It's the space bag she received previously in another arc. It's a totem on her wrist. But where is she going to spend 10M???? The bastard system told her it gave her a map function. She went (floated) to the place designated in the map. There are ghosts fighting there. They're showing off their terrible body. Some show off they can take out their eyes, they can remove their arms, their head got crushed, their intestines etc etc Whoever won will get a Ghost City Pass. CZ got dragged into this but escaped away from this group of crazy ghosts. She later saw some ghost guarding a door. Ghosts who want to pass had to show some black wooden sign while human (wearing masks) show white wooden sign.

And that's when Bastard reminded her she only have another 10minutes before the amount doubled.

TBC

Korleone, Aquaa, JimmyFalcon and 10 others like this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    More please

Ryss likes this.
  4. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    All right.
    Bastard kept urging her to complete the mission, time is almost up. She tried to buy the pass from some ghost but the ghost won't sell it. The ghost even priced it at 100M. And so 2 hours passed.

[Congratulations xjj for achieving Double award, 10M has passed. Asking xjj to spend 20M in 1 hour.]

Perplexed, CZ cursed the situation. Sure enough, money can't solve everything. The other ghost was still riling her up when another scantily dressed female ghost arrived interrupting the ghost. When told CZ wanted to buy his pass, the female ghost told the ghost to catch CZ. Other ghost watching the scene started gossiping how the female ghost is supported by the ghost king and doesn't like female ghost that looks better than her. The ghost tried to catch her when he got pushed down. As he tried to get up, he felt he's bound by something. CZ threw him up in the air and he burst into ashes. A red line conspicuously returned to CZ, making those who saw it questioned whether it was an illusion.

ChuZheng: Did I offend you?
    JiaoJiao: You're quite powerful. Do you know what ghosts I hate the most?
    ChuZheng: I don't want to know.
    JiaoJiao: Those with fox-like (seductive) face, makes people disgusted.
    ChuZheng: ??
    ChuZheng: You should look in the mirror.
    JiaoJiao: ???
    JiaoJiao: I wanted to give you some lessons before, but now.... I'll make your life worse than death.
    ChuZheng: I'm already dead. How are you going to make my life worse than death? Resurrect me?
    JiaoJiao: .....
    JiaoJiao: So mouthy huh, I'll teach you the rules today...

So bothersome. CZ waved her hand and JJ stopped talking like something is choking her.

ChuZheng: Rules? What rules?
    JiaoJiao: You... You...

JJ got lifted above the ground, like something icy is constricting around her whole self but she can't see what it is. Like a poisonous snake as fear enveloped her.

5. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please let her burst painfully- just like a watermelon that fell from the 15th floor ♡♡♡
    :aww::aww::aww::aww:

midnight reader likes this.
  6. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor watermelon. :notlikeblob: I like watermelons, and you shouldn't waste food.
    Next time you should just throw the cannon fodder and not an innocent watermelon.

Ryss likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't understand the MTL well, but iinm what CZ did is she wave/command certain threads that constrict or capture her targets. These targets usually feel something tying and tightening around them, along with a very cold pressure. Then they turn to dust.

Yep, dust. No explosion, just disperse into dust and ashes. Anticlimactic, I know. But look, no need to worry about cleaning up and hiding corpses :blobokhand:

I'll do the next part soon, when I find some free time. Almost the weekend so I'll get some rest.

8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost Sunday, and I failed to give any spoilers. Sorry, something came up that took most of my free time these past two days.

Anyway, I don't feel so good not leaving any spoilers for the watchers. So here's some dialogue exchange in the Latest Arc to tide you over until the next spoiler/summary.

CZ: This is not a human's kill.
    Bro1: Not human?
    -turned over a corpse, chest wounds aren't something a human could make-
    Bro2: What zombie could...
    CZ: Evolved zombies.
    Bro3: Evolved zombies are this powerful?
    CZ: There's not much known about evolved zombies. It's not difficult for evolved zombies to kill them.
    Bro2: It--is it still here?
    CZ: I don't know. I'll know when I meet them.
    Bro2: .... -no, I don't want to meet them at all-
    ML: What happened to the zombie?
    Bro4: She killed them.
    ML: You're so powerful?
    CZ: Yes.

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    A few days back, the webnovel got on the VIP list. Congratulation to the author. Unfortunately, being as poor as I am, I have to resort to ** sites to appease my hunger for more.

Arc 5 Arc 6- Ancient China setting, MC is a princess and ML is a prince. LMFAO this one...by the end of the arc, everyone knows that in the capital the greatest is not the emperor of the imperial harem but MC. The plant business thrives because she bought different types of trees/flowers to decorate the capital city every season. Every unmarried young maiden (some married ones too) wishes to enter MC's household, not to marry the ML but to marry the MC so they can be pampered too. They wish so much they can be a man.

Arc 6 Arc 7- Modern Day setting, with Chinese gangsters and triads. Still ongoing, but there's this one moment that I LOLed so hard. MC wanted to fly back but she got hold up at the airport. So she bought a plane, but still couldn't fly. So she bought the airlines. Her bodyguard was in awe. Won't let me fly? Fine. I'll buy your company. See how you won't let me fly.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  10. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this novel and other QT foodie mc novel. Both mc is handsome and dote on male lead. Thank for spoiler

11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore arc summaries?
    Did somebody already give more detailed spoilers in arc 5 summary

12. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading this novel... MC's setting is a bit like the MC from Final Boss is No Joke but rather than being real cold and ruthless, this MC is just a clueless babe and real straight. She's OP but was forced to hold back just because she doesn't want to rewind time a.k.a too lazy. The system is cute lol and actually pretty smart despite it pretending to act cute. At least it knows not to provoke MC except when issuing task to spend money :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: A fresh change from usual tall, handsome, rich ML. He has all that qualities to be OP but in front MC he's always the bottom :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: MC is too manly for everyone.

13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    coughHe bottoms in bed toocoughManly MCcough

14. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. Why I mention the bottom *winkwink* :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:

Bella94, midnight reader and LaDyViL like this.
  15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 7 (forgot the numbering, probably is seven..) Arc 8- seems like this time Chu Zheng got transmigrated into the body of a bullied girl. The original story goes like this:
    Warnings: Mentions of child neglect, gender discrimination, abuse, bullying, suicide.
    Original was born, but since she's a girl, the mom/parent aren't happy with her. She's neglected, even when she was sick, they didn't bother to take her to the doctor. It was only when the relatives persuade the parent that she was seen to, but the damage was done. She's not stupid or dumb, but she's slow on her uptakes. Then of course, a sibling was born and it's a little brother to the joy of the parent. Everything good is given to the brother, even if the brother can't use it yet. If the brother cries or hurt, and she is around his viccinity, she'll get blamed and beaten. When she was at school age, the parent didn't bother to send her to school until the relatives persuade them. She got sent to regular school, even with her slow disposition, and she got bullied. It continued on from kindergarten, until junior high, until high school. The brother also learned from the parent and bullied her. One time, he beat up some kid and got involved in a fight. When the kid's parent pursue the case, she got blamed for it, even the parent offered to beat her up as compensation. After this, the brother learned to blame Original for his misdeeds. Later on, a guy who I forgot the name casually saved her when she was bullied. However, this guy is popular amongst the students and this increased her bullying probably due to jealousy. One day, the guy confessed to her but since she's slow, by the time she reacted he already left. A canon fodder told her to go to some place to meet up with the guy who confessed to her. She was apprehensive but later waited for him but he didn't show up. Later, the guy hooked up with the girl who is the leader of the girls who bullied her. When the original is mentioned, he made a disgusted face. The truth came out, he lost a bet and had to confess to someone and it just happened to be Original. Later, the girl and guy relationship got reported but due to their background, it got sweep up cleanly. The girl dug a bit and found that the one who submitted the report was Original - dunno if it's true or not since it's from the girl's side. The Original got even worse treatments until the point she can't take anymore. She climbed up the teaching building and stepped off the roof.
    The end.

I've added some quick links to the first post for those who wants to reread the spoilers.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  16. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some kind soul continue to spoil the rest of Arc 1?
    Cuz that stopped sice (a longer)while...

17. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    • YC is having a bleeding nose
    • MC gives him some paper towels
    • YC hesitates before taking them to stop his bleeding nose
    • They talk
    YC: did you just find those people just now?
    Mc: Well... You treat me well so I want you to think that I'm a good person.
    YC: ...Why are you trying to make me feel like you're a good person?
    MC: *Lost in thought* Well...

MC: *What should I do...say I'm on a mission?*
    System screams: *NOOOOO!!!! You can't say that you're doing a task!*
    MC and system argue about what MC should do
    System: Just say that you like him

I give up

JimmyFalcon, Ease, tak and 4 others like this.
  18. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
  19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I've linked the summaries on the first post yesterday.

Ryss likes this.
  20. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    What's mc task? Need summary about mc and ml. Did mc revenge on them for previous bullied girl