Spoiler Turns out I'm crazy ❤

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Anuska, Oct 14, 2018.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m looking forward to the translation

2. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Misogi likes this.
  3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, late to come but i've finished this one. A bit uncomfortable to read at first, bc MC with "himself", and i wonder how it'll end. Plus bc throughout the novel it feels a bit dark i thought i wont be able to finish it, but ML (MC past - self?) a bit cuter later on,so it was easier to read. But all of it bc MC handled ML quite well unlike the real CQQ, both of them met too early so their personality crashed, if they meet when they're more mature it maybe end differently (it was what written on one part of the novel iirc). The funny part i remember probably bc MC with himself (ML), so he can't get hard LOL

ishrocks18, mmem, Poor_Hero and 4 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s funny is that MC admitted to be the only person who can love himself.

Btw, is there fluff between the two?

5. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember there were a few, but the noticeable scenes were..

One scene has the MC be given chocolate by himself. MC talks about how the chocolate was handmade but in the prev time line the guy he was in love with basically throws his chocolate in the trash. MC had to retrieve it from the trash and eat them himself. Mc ends up accepting and eating the chocolate in his time line, and the ML goes doki doki at actually having his chocolate be accepted.

Another moment is when the Mc and the ML go to a haunted house, and Mc actually inherits the OG!mc's easily scared nature, causing him to stick by the ML's side. ML notices this and grins as they walk through the haunted house.

6. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its because his past self is kinda selfish and oblivious I think. The one who thinks "love conquers it all" so I think MC said only he could love himself is because he knows what was his thought at that moment but he also pity himself
    I cried in one part when MC asked ML "did u really love CQQ?" Cue MC mental breakdown and slamming ML head in the mirror

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth, more info please

8. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC thinks that he was so in love with CQQ and everything he did was because of love. So when he get to experience CQQ life whenever ML does sth overbearing he is always telling himself that its because ML loves CQQ. But one tym ML cousin just tell him "did he really loves you" or sth like "this is not love". So MC whole world comes crashing down. And he had massive breakdown. They were in some kind of spa center or resort. ML was swimming. So MC goes and pull Ml into locker room and shouts at him. I can't clearly remember what sth along the line like "CQQ would have a great future without you" etc *i forgot sorry* and slams ML face in the mirror. But ML is also so pitiful. His head is injured but he is worried about our MC fingers plus mental health. Oh and ML thinks that MC have split personality coz he see MC giving himself a handjob while looking a mirror or when MC talk about himself in 3rd pov. *sorry for my English*

9. Misogi

Misogi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boinkers and Anuska like this.
  10. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Dang...authors are getting really creative these days aren't they? This is morbidly interesting, I'm not sure whether I would read it or not if i was translated. With what I've read so far, the MC/ML/whatever you call this person can only end up with himself...big oof??? Also, does he ever use the last wish or does it just end there?

11. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O? Clamp? Like as in the creater of card chapter Sakura?

Lol I only mentioned that because in card chapter Sakura. Cloud Reid or whatever splits himself into two ppl so same soul different bodies so he can become less powerful. Also the sequel.... I forgot the name. It deals heavily on souls and parallel universes. Tsubasa!!! Yeah that's it.

Unless you are talking about another clamp.. than opps

mmem, readerz and Ryss like this.
  12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you add me to the list please? Kinda odd sometimes I'm on the list.sometimes I'm not

13. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that CLAMP. And I forgot all about Clow Reed... I mostly remember Tsubasa and how all the characters from other manga that appeared in that manga still retained their essence in terms of look, behaviour, people they relate to, etc., like Touya and Yukito, the Dragons of Heaven and Earth.

You're already in the list. I never delete any names, only add new ones.

readerz likes this.
  14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    No clow Reed, when he spit into two bodies. They looked different and acted different. Same as that loud guy from xxxholic. He is supposed to have the same soul as lee shalron. =_= I know... My spelling is horrendous!!! Sorry.

Also the two twins from xxxholic have slightly different looks. I forgot if they shared a half soul or the same whole soul.

Idk. Because I noticed some new post like this one and I wasn't on the poke list.

15. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Watanuki was the same case. Separated from Li Syaoran of the Tsubasa universe. The twins staying with Yuuko are creations, they don't have souls, thus cannot leave the store.

You are in the poke list though, third last user in the S alphabet.

Boinkers and soie_yoie like this.
  16. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jadelin and Anuska like this.
  18. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, only a teaser... *clicks on link*
    Oh there's already chapter 1. I'm so looking forward to this

Anuska likes this.
  19. Donutts

Donutts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ML ever find out about MC's true identity? (the fact the one inside CQQ's body is not the real CQQ)

White Head Ice Prince likes this.
  20. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think not