Spoiler <<BL>> Ghosts Know What I Experienced

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zhen_Qing, Aug 25, 2018.

1. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sooooo agree to this. ML is too cute. I want a husbant like him...

2. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    right? even after i mtl-ed till end. yep, no doubt. this CP is totally pure :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    ML is really a rare species, even in danmei/novels. who cares about rich cold tyrants. i only want a pure, rich and caring husband like him.... oops :blobxd:

3. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That part, when ML master teaches small him how to threat a wife... I'm going to die from too much meng...

LoveYou59seconds and Rangeles like this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz describe!

5. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    as far i can remember, the master said he must treasure the wife, always prioritizing wife (wife gets the meat he only gets vegetables or like that), never make wife mad, etc. and he really wrote that down to a journal.
    how he still tried to follow this master's lesson even after he was an adult is really amazing lmao. what a pure ML.
    if i'm not mistaken, ML also almost never tricks people right?
    ..... wait, i'm wrong, except the time wife is involved. he will make those who make wife mad regret their act.

edit: hmm i just realized not many spoilers here. this is a good novel. i like those solving-cases stories and occult anyway. just imagine Ghost Hunt or Supernatural, but gay, real gay. great right~
    as always, please correct me if i'm wrong.
    i won't tell all arcs, just best and saddest arc imo. the best one is when Pei Yu was missing with his shimei (younger sis disciple). urgh, this arc really gets me. i lost appetite for some time. just say, there were two villages that are so fucked up and in turn, got annihilated by a demon. i won't tell much as it may spoil the fun. i only wanna say, 'good for them.'
    the saddest arc, i think the recent released translation. yea, the mother and her boy. it's really sad when i recall after she lost her lover, she also lost her child :blobsad:
    the supernatural community in this novel is really high-tech. and so bored. i mean, the old masters are so eager to contribute gossips and read latest gossips from smartphones, the younger generations are also not better. well, it's linked to the system that if they contribute good news (or gossips), they will get points to buy magic things. this is why news about Hell King Ye (ML) is so in-demand.
    OFC the wife is MC, Xi Jia. for some times, the news about him is circulating and mistaken. lol. first, the news about him as Master Ye's wife. then it got debunked (which is actually true tho lmao). after that Master Ye himself admitted in front of many people.
    the token which make the marriage between them real is the jade stone. in early chapters, we know that this jade was given by an old master. yes, it's ML's master who is now dead. idk what's the deal with this master, he actually mistook Xi Jia as a girl and offered Xi Jia's father a marriage before he was killed in a fight with thousand-year demon. well, yea, Xi Jia was a timid and silent boy before, has pretty face, but still. even after several years gone, the father was only grateful toward the old master as he gave a stone that protects little Xi Jia. he always told his son that celestial masters are great people with sense of justice. a truth that Xi Jia finds to his dismay now. except for Master Ye, and some people lol.
    not much was told. but we know that ML's past was really lonely. he has a body that is not much better that MC's. he was thrown away by his parent, got picked by his master but even then, master died. for several years after, he diligently trained himself to become celestial master, and now is known as Hell King Ye. but in turn, he almost don't have friends (only his master's friends that cares for him) and is feared by many people.
    and about MC... well, he's got a similar fate as ML. becoz of his body, he can't stay with people for long, as he can cause the others sick or something like that. his mother died when giving birth to him. only his father protected him much, but even that, MC made mistake so that father died. when he was in school, he deliberately didn't wear the jade stone that protect him from ghosts. he was a delinquent at school, so yea, in rebellious phase. he then phoned his father, scared and alone. his father ofc ran straight away to save him. but a demon preyed on him, so MC was dragged to a lake. father still saved him though he actually couldn't swim. MC was saved but it's too late for father. in father's hand, he still gripped the stone hard, afraid to lose it. MC lost his mind, couldn't go to school, but the demon still preyed on him. sneered at him, made him lose mind even more. till one day, MC thought of killing himself, but he was not satisfied to die alone. so he also tried to make the demon gone. at first, the magic weapons he bought didn't work, maybe because they were fakes. then he confronted the demon himself, and hit the demon till its soul scattered. that's why he doesn't fear ghosts much now.... and will hit them if they endanger people.
    i like this CP. how their situations are similar and how they heal each other :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    kinda weird tho, it's a supernatural story but i find fluff instead.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  6. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    .... Waaaaa, i look forward for this:blobdrool:...

Please give us more spoiler shifu~:blobpeek:

Can you give me how the MC and ML fall on love? And who fall first? :blobReach:

Rangeles likes this.
  7. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, can someone tell me, which chapter the ML know, MC was his fiance?:notworthy:
    And also, the chapter when was the first time they have 'adult things':blobamused:?

8. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 14 when ML knows that MC's his fiance. So you could say ML falls first.
    Chapter 19 for the adult things, just kidding it's only an innuendo. I haven't got to the adult part yet.

LoveYou59seconds, Zhen_Qing and Kleep like this.
  9. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    the adult things........... welp does BJ count? lmao. actually can't remember exactly when BJ began. the real thing (u'know what thing) is almost near ending, so in chapter 71 or 72.
    tbh, i can't really tell who's fallen first. maybe ML first, after he knew MC was his wife, he really took care for MC.

Dragon_Reader and Kleep like this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about this, is it normal for people with abnormal body constitution, like the MC, to be able to hit demons/ghosts, etc. with bare hands? Or is it just MC who is able to fight them with bare hands?

11. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    as far i understand, no, it's not normal. even ML who has slightly better constitution than MC wouldn't do that kind fist-to-fist battle. only MC can do this, maybe bcoz his yin aura is unique and heavy, much heavier than thousand-year demon. his yin aura is red in color, whereas yin from other ghosts is black.
    in one arc, when ML wanted to bring master's body back from ancient tomb, they came across with a thousand-year demon that killed master. it almost bit MC but.... it can't even hurt MC. yeah, it was in weakened state but still, it's comparable with hundred-year demon. and in last arc, when the mastermind tried to take MC as hostage.......he was.....still badly beaten by MC.
    if MTL didn't fail me, it never explained clearly why MC's yin could manage to kill/beat ghost. even supernatural community regarded MC stronger than ML purely from how heavy his yin was haha...
    oh yeah, there's one time when ML lost control of his power. his body was keeping yin accumulated over the years and only a seal could restrain, this seal was broken and something like yin-typhoon was appeared. all celestial masters couldn't get close to ML and help him, they only could see and watch it calmed down itself. even if they tried to help, they would be affected by the heavy yin. only MC who could get near to ML and calm him. and MC didn't get affected a bit.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  12. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    What site did you use to MTL? The site that I found have way too many missing conversations.

LoveYou59seconds and Rangeles like this.
  13. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    welp i forgot already. it's either sto.cc then novel101. i found out that most sites had included wrong chapters. finding smut chapter was so much pain in the ass (no pun intended) orz
    i'll give the link including ch72 vip i found but i forgot to bookmark it so... just wait :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    but... eh is this fine tho?

LoveYou59seconds and Ryss like this.
  14. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Still funny- even if unintended

LoveYou59seconds and meridianna like this.
  15. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm like 90% using danmeila when I'm translating. It's the most complete and minimally censored like the original (checked up to chapter 17, I'm not sure about anything for VIP b/c jjwxc won't let me log in....or register for a new account, they *know*, or maybe I tried with a gmail, but anywayyyys). It's not censored with ** every so often. It also contains the smut. But it doesn't have the extras or proper kaomojis.

77xsw.la for the extras and kaomojis.
    I also cross-check with sto.cc and ck101.

16. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    alright this is the link http://cue658tip035.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-591.html

if there's text in MTL 'author has something to tell' in middle of chapter 72, that is not full version. bcoz the smut is moreeee long than that one :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

17. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    The few times I used the search function in those pirate sites, the novels I were looking for were not available. So it didn't cross my mind at all to try to search in Danmeila. Shall start doing that now.

THANKS YOU ANGEL!!! Here's some love~:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

meridianna likes this.
  18. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me with fluffy moments, where MC beats up ghosts, but ML is worried about MC well being?

akihiki and Rangeles like this.
  19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the translator said future chapters will be cut into parts because they're long......I underestimated their length. No wonder they're cutting it into parts :sweating_profusely:

Kleep likes this.
  20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Pei Yu jumped back into the coffin and closed its board when he saw the one he attacked was ML? Or is MTL failing me?