Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LoveManga
    Thanks for answering my questions!
    I think you're super right on LWJ not caring much about others besides those precious to him; he has a very straightforward focus and doesn't concern himself with things 'beneath/unrelated' (?) to him.

@Loverofanimeandmanga
    (assuming everyone's spoiled here)
    I sometimes feel like Lan Jing Yi gets overlooked. Unlike SiZhui and Jin Ling he's the odd duck out of the kid trio since he doesn't have any backstory ties to any of the main characters. I kinda wish there was either one for him or we get a more in-depth look at him. He's the most fun and endearing/wacky out of the kid trio and never fails to put a big grin on my face whenever he shows up.

Whenever someone mentions the Lan kids I automatically assume it's the SiZhui/JingYi duo. They're attached to the hip, practically.

2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    com runnin to save wwx and the rest in the temple from JGY - this is too funny. :LOL:

JC got captured protecting WWX and I think this is how he lost his golden core (I maybe wrong about the Golden Core part though). WWX did not know this and still does not know. Links below.
    Cheng's secret sacrifice for Wei = Click, Click

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Fiorisi, Sandu, chiino and 2 others like this.
  3. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome. Glad you made your account. :)
    Right? MTL prevents anxiety from waiting to find out what happens! This is why I stopped watching soap operas, constant cliffhangers and never ending plots it seems. :(

chiino and Sauling like this.
  4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with everything you just said. I mean I feel the some way about how “ I sometimes feel Lan Jingyi is left out and how he the most fun energetic endearing/wacky out of the bunch.” Which makes it harder to believe he actually part of the lan blood line, but we all know he is.
    I just came up with a thought that he got his un lan personality from lan sect leader women I forgot the name of? She created that guqin teqnic I forgot the name of but I think it was called the cord of asstionation our somthing like that. Any way what I was getting at was her personality was very un lan which was passed down to lan Jingyi which is also not very lan. Sorry had to say that cause I was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing.

I also agree/more than somtimes wish Lan Jingyi had background story that shows how he’s related to the main characters or how he’s tied to the Lan blood line. That or a more in-depth look at him or him and Lan Shizui growing up together cause all of that would do justice.
    The disciples ( including Jin Ling ) never seize to amaze me their such fluffy characters that make me smile every time except for the part we’re Jin Ling stubbed Wei Ying cause damn that hurt.
    Umm but yeah over all I wish to have the back ground story of Lan Jingyi cause he the only one that doesn’t have one.

Fiorisi, Sandu, chiino and 2 others like this.
  5. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Loverofanimeandmanga
    I think her name's Lan Yi!
    ...but if he's hypothetically related to Lan Yi wouldn't he be really good with the guqin?
    I'd like to imagine a minor double Wen-children AU where JingYi was also a Wen with SiZhui. Everything's the same but Wangxian has two kids on their hands.

I've heard the 'most un-Lan to ever Lan' quote about Jingyi all over here and tumblr but now that I think about none of the kid trio really lives up to their respective clan's bloodline?

Lan SiZhui (Wen) -- although this could also be said for Wen Ning and Wen Qing, A'Yuan turns out sweet, humble, diligent etc. as opposed to the evil Wen cultivators.
    Lan JingYI (Lan) -- self-explanatory
    Jin Ling (Jin) -- angry and a bit of a spoiled princess but honest and pure-hearted as opposed to the shadiness of the Jin sect. Though seeing as how he was half-raised by Jiang Cheng this probably won't count.

chiino, Aeli, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    He not good with study’s. ••••:blobneutral:••• Not everything was passed down to him:blobReach: that why he got his happy go attitude, not scary and frighting like hers. lol me just making up excuses know.:blobtired:
    Also I have to ask how do you do the @ thing that tags people in post. I’ve been on this spoiler forum for a while know and I still haven’t figured it out.

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  7. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Loverofanimeandmanga
    I'm on my laptop but I go in Quick Reply and put the '@' symbol, then start typing out the username.

I feel like I could read about the world and characters of MDZS forever. :X3: Though all good things have to come to an end eventually. I'm eagerly awaiting novel no.4.

8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    K I’m feeling a little stupid right know but how or were is the quick reply.

I too could read MDZS forever and wish it would carry on for a life time. :blobupset:
    I’m curious to read novel no.4, but I actually have no idea what it’s about. All I know is he waited the longest. I won’t say how long just incase u don’t want to be spoiled or or already know.

chiino, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  9. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol in the end WWX secret was found out cause wen ning told JC but JC didnt wan to tell him lol and keep it a sceret forever -.- lol i just find it wth lol like just .................................... i don knw wat to say. but den WWX will mostly be like wattttttttt u did tat for me -.- lol den i return the favor by givin u my core wow wtf is this lol , oh well its in the past lets forget about it.
    u can just use this "@" when u wan to type something and u type the user name and a list will pop up and click on the user u wan.

eee.png

10. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im sure there will be more flashbacks..i mean how are they going to explain shijie's and yiling laozu's death which they showed in ep 1? so many questions unanswered if no flashbacks. but since season 1 only had 15 episodes i guess its enough until after the yi city arc and s3 focuses on 2nd siege and jin guangyao (i hope its not rushed)

chiino and Rcyan like this.
  11. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the production team said S2 would be present day. I don't see why they would have to explain why she died, it wasn't explained in the book until past chapter 50. they can leave some things as mysteries to keep people interested in waiting for S3.

12. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the novel before WWX and LWJ leaves JC attempted to say something, I think he wanted to tell him then, but he stopped. JL asked him if he was not going to say anything to WWX (not that JL knows the secret sacrifice), and JC shook his head. :(

chiino, Cypress and setsuna3025 like this.
  13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.

setsuna3025 likes this.
  14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wonder wat will be wwx reaction if he find outs about JC secret sacrifice

StarSaber and LoveManga like this.
  15. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking and it seems like Wei Ying was destined to follow the dark path from the very get go. For example, let's say if Jiang Cheng wasn't captured by the Wen Clan, if JC didn't act as bait in order to draw the Wen sect attention to him and leave WY alone then they would have captured Wei Ying and destroyed his golden core instead. Wei Ying wouldn't have been able to escape, both of them were tired and hungry, they we're already beyond their limits (WY almost fainted when he went to retrieve JC if it wasn't because he ate on the way back.) The thought of JC giving his core to WY would have never crossed his mind and even if it did he wouldn't have done it (he wanted revenge with his own hands and was the future sect leader) not to mention WY would have never allowed it. They both couldn't escape together as well, JC knew this so that's why he decided to act as bait. Either way it seems like this was the only path WY was given and allowed to walk on.

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, chiino and 5 others like this.
  16. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Damit hubby stop the tsundere act already! I know you wanna reconcile with your bro, just do it!!! This is too much for my heart

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, chiino and 3 others like this.
  17. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely unrealistic for it to happen but I would pay so much for a MDZS sequel with Jiang Cheng as the MC where he reconciles with WWX, saves the day and finds romance of his own. :notworthy:
    @Loverofanimeandmanga
    Have spoilers been out already? I know the title is "the Death God never gets a day to rest" and for once, it has a modern setting.

18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I would pay the money too. I don’t think it completely unrealistic. Me wanting a sequel for a LXC and JC to end up with eachother is though.:blobsweat:
    I know of a really good fanfic that rekindles or try’s to mend JC and WWX bond/relationship with eachother. It’s part of a series this person making and her work is fabulously. I’ll just post the link to mending their relationship.
    It took longer than expected to find cause I didn’t book mark or subscribe to her. https://archiveofourown.org/works/1...s=true&view_full_work=false#comment_191180189
    Really modern setting, I read a spoiler on the no.4 novel. That being he waited
    2000 years
    for his partner but with the modern settings that probably not the case, unless their demons and angels or really high cultivators that reached god level.
    Other than the years he waited nothing. I was way to lazy to use google translate because I was on my cousions laptop and not my own. I have now lost the page that could have given me more spoiler, or what story was about.

19. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I guess I am not the only one who heaved such a deep sigh upon seeing latest chapter's title... :(

setsuna3025, castorl, chiino and 2 others like this.
  20. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read the latest chapter (76), and it was such a heartbreaking chapter, I really feel so much for Wei Ying T_T. He really didn't deserve this to be honest....and it ISN'T his fault....

I'll just say that I HATE Jin ZiXun, this is ALL HIS FAULT!!!! (I seriously hate him). I really feel for Jin ZiXuan's death.... Despite I'm not like a fan of him, but he didn't deserve to die. His death marks the turning point for Weiying, and who's fault was this? It's Jin ZiXun because he was the one who started this ambush first.... He even have to destroy the present Weiying put so much effort into making for A-Ling T.T

Poor Weiying T.T *hugs*

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, Sandu and 3 others like this.