Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so scared to read this chapter that I had trouble reading the first couple lines, I’m still having trouble now. I know it’s gonna be full of feels. I’m gonna cry I don’t want to, its gonna be so sad, I don’t think I can handle that after the fluffy chapters we were given ch 74 and 75. So I’m just gonna watch a movie and come back to ch 76, and Hopfully I have the balls to read it later . Then I will read everyone comments and their thoughts about the chapter and will most probably voice my own heart ache. But mabye not I feel like I’m starting to spam this spoiler page so I might stop here. Also is it jiang chengs b.day today cause over here it November 5th and I think that Jiang b.day if so I shall draw a chibi of him.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    setsuna3025, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so very true, fortunately or unfortunately this path was WWX’s to take.

With WWX’s personality it would totally hurt him that JC sacrificed himself for him. WWX is the type to make all the sacrifices wishing to protect everyone and do not want others to sacrifice or get hurt for him. Some call it a hero complex I don’t agree with that. I think he just wants everyone to live happily and if he has to make the sacrifice he is content with that. This is where LWJ comes in to make WWX realize that his sacrifices for others also hurts the one that loves him. Let’s hope they can all live peacefully and happily now.

That would be totally great. Deep down they both want reconciliation, but JC is too tsundere and WWX thinks JC could never get over the past enough to ever accept him again.

setsuna3025, chiino and Aeli like this.
  3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 76
    I knew last chapter was the calm before the storm...Jesus I can't be the only one who teared a little after reading that chapter. I haven't teared up like this since the Yi city chapters....WY is feeling hopelessly lost right now and nobody can answer his question or comfort him... He really should have listen to LZ last chapter...

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, Sandu and 4 others like this.
  4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I still haven’t read chapter 76 and I got uninterested in the movie I was watching. I still don’t have the balls to read ch 76 but I will. Anyway I hopped on YouTube and the first think that came up was this.
    it’s not actually sad. :blobjoy:

setsuna3025, Sandu, chiino and 2 others like this.
  5. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing much to say for this last chapter. Its too sad, I can't take it. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Going to keep myself in my room crying my heart out. Knowing its going to get worse from here.. -cries- ..doesn't help. I just need these chapters to go by quickly so that we are back to happy Lan Zhan x Wei Ying moments.

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, Piesus and 3 others like this.
  6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly did JC sacrifice for Weiying?
    I'm confused on my end.

P.S: I also want to see JC and Weiying be like how they were in the past, like brothers again, so yeah T.T

setsuna3025, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  7. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JC got captured protecting WWX and I think this is how he lost his golden core (I maybe wrong about the Golden Core part though). WWX did not know this and still does not know. Links below.
    Cheng's secret sacrifice for Wei = Click, Click

8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I see, thanks for the revelations there!

I see what happened now, though I didn't know since I thought he was just caught like that, but that's nice to know that JC actually did sacrifice something for Weiying, but in the end, it's rather ironic in that sense because while JC protected WWX from being captured, thus he lost his GC in the process, yet Weiying ended up giving up his GC to save JC in the end, I felt like in the end, it was futile effort because Weiying still ended up losing his Golden Core to save JC no matter what JC does. It's like someone said previously, it's Weiying destiny to walk this demonic path... T.T It's really all too sad, because it feels like Weiying is fighting this war alone, and no one actually believes in him.... Which is why, I'm glad that in the present time, Lan Zhan is by his side and believes in Weiying, I guess you need to know the past to really appreciate the present time haha.

setsuna3025, LoveManga and chiino like this.
  9. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy birthday, stupid angry tsundere purple man.
    Today's chapter broke my heart. Although Jin ZiXuan has been rather grating in the time we've known him his invitation to WWX was genuinely sweet and touching and I feel like he would have been such a doting father on Jin Ling. He would definitely raise him into an absolute spoiled brat by giving him anything he wanted and cooing over him constantly. :cry::cry::cry:

Wei Wuxian's thought process upon waking up and taking his anger out on Wen Ning and then himself made me so upset. I'm glad his nature lets him reevaluate Wen Ning's position and recognize it's not his fault but the part where he's asking himself if he's gone mad is so upsetting. The fact that Lan Zhan's words are echoing in his head makes it even worse; LWJ doesn't talk much in the first place so it's especially sad that its his (well-meaning) words that are hurting WWX now.

The sheer amount of happiness and overflowing love Jin Ling's parents had for him is the depressing icing on the cake. Not to mention A'Yuan being scared too....aghhh. MXTX loves her knives.

Fiorisi, setsuna3025, Sandu and 4 others like this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    On a side note, now that I calmed down a bit, I also felt that Jin ZiXuan will make a doting father to Jin Ling, and a great/wise leader, MUCH, MUCH better than Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao. He's also a loving husband too, and it's really a tragedy to see him die in the end, despite I am not a fan of him, but enough to make me feel sad of his death :(

11. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy B-Day Hubby!!!
    I made a little something but...
    Is trash
    plz don’t I’m embarrassed
    fine.I tried ok
    7F3C7A86-58E1-4DE2-8FD2-519AA1E7B3B7.jpeg

12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally had the balls to read chapter 76 and to my surprise the start was plesently warm and comforting. To bad it didn’t stay that way. :blobsob: any way that not actually what I wanted to say. I wanted to ask does anyone know if the bell Jin Ling holds with him is the one Wei Ying gave him
    Wei WuXian finally took out small wooden box from inside of his sleeve. He shook it in front of Wen Ning and smiled. Wen Ning took it over and opened it before exclaiming, “What an impressive bell!”
    I really hope it is because just like the flute Jiang Cheng keeped after Wei Wuxian death that implies he didn’t hate Wei Wuxian as much as he lead on. The bell would prove further to this theory as Jiang Cheng could of taken the bell from Jin Ling when ever he wanted to him not doing so means he sighlently/ unconsciously still feared for Wei Wuxian.
    Okay I lie I haven’t finished the chapter cause I wanted to say this I apologise if anyone else has brang this up as I haven’t read anyones comments on this chapter yet.:blobsweat_2:
    What are u talking about it’s beautiful. :blobtriumph: Also guess I’ll draw a chibi for him after I read finish chapter 76.

LoveManga, chiino and Cypress like this.
  13. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! Honestly I was planning todo something simple, but I ended up having fun with it lol

14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Ingnore my previous said comment on the bell the bastard broke it.:cry:
    Glad he died :blobwoah:
    What is this madness
    is still waiting for you to go to Koi Tower and attend A-Ling’s full-month celebration…”
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: first the bell got turned to dust and now this I’m not sure if u cried on that part, but I did guys the tears were flowing :cry::cry: Wen Ning whyyyy :blobsob::blobsob: I know it wasn’t completely your fault
    The noise was almost a bit too near. Jin ZiXuan paused in surprise. He looked down and finally saw the hand that pierced his chest.
    but whyyyy :blobsob::blobsob: @Fiorisi your hubby wasn’t cute he wasn’t :cry: that innocent little creature was used I’m telling you. It was all that other bastards fault JGY.
    WWX :cry:
    It was his own fault.
    don’t you dare say that again it is not your fault it was his:blobdevil: JGY. I will not forgive the bastard that ruined WWX, JY, JZX, JC and baby JL chance of you having the perfect family. Yep as you can tell I really dislike JGY sorry for those of u who like him cause I certainly don’t.:blobexpressionless: I already expressed my hate for the other one Jin ZiXun yes hate not “really dislike i hate hate him.”
    Cause I’m upset I’m gonna make a comment on this line here
    Can someone tell me… what I’m supposed to do now?”
    :cry: I’ll try. Marry Lan Zhan, raise disciples make up with JC, and live a happy life together with your family.:blobsmilehappyeyes: I didn’t know which blob face to use on that line.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wonder WHO THE FUCK WAS THE PERSON WHO
    CURSED JIN ZIXUN WITH HUNDRED HOLES!!! WHO? WAS IT BIG BAD? WHY?!!!! BECAUSE HE FUCKING HATED HIS HALF BROTHER AND COUSIN?! WHY THE FUCK DOES WEI YING HAVE TO SUFFER? WHY DOES LITTLE BABY JIN LING HAVE TO SUFFER? WHY SHOULD SHIJIE THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD SUFFER? WHYYYY! U SON OF A PROSTITUTE! (jic, i dont know)
    :blobsob: I feel so sorry for Jin Ling... He could neither get Wei Wuxian's present or his father ever again.

16. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this was such a heartbreaking chapter

the ugly Jin trio (GwangShan, GwangYao and ZiXun)bears some responsibility here. what they did/planned to do was nothing short of betrayal, and in such a low and gross way. they took advantage of the fact ZiXuan invited WuXian to the banquet to exact revenge and that's a- dishonourable and b- would have put ZiXuan in such a bad light (and as we have seen WuXian did suspect that he was an accomplice in all of this, even though he clearly wasn't).
    but unfortunately, the one with the biggest responsibility here was WuXian himself. this was the natural result of his cultivating the demon path and taking it too far. he got too arrogant and too confident in his abilities that he didn't heed any attention to the countless warning he got and the signs to his limitations which only now did he admit to. i still feel bad for him, because this is such a huge mess and the guilt is going to eat him inside out. but he truly brought this upon himself. however, like he told Jiang Cheng once, he already died once and it was such a horrible death so let's say he got his karma. i know he never had bad intentions and never meant for any of this to happen, but good intentions don't always excuse questionable means.

the people i truly feel bad for, much more than WuXian, are ZiXuan, YanLi and Jin Ling :/ YanLi loved ZiXuan so much and she went through much heartbreak and even humiliation until he finally realized and admitted his feelings for her, and now not only did he die very young but he also died at the hands of her brother after her went out of his way to invite him to their banquet, opposing his entire clan in the process. Jin Ling is still a baby but he is already destined for a fatherless life in such a cruel society. and just like what Wen Ning said, ZiXuan turned out to me such a nice person, and he obviously wanted for reconciliation with WuXian even if just for his wife's sake, he aimed for peace and this is what he got instead.
    and finally i feel so bad for Wen Ning :/ like, wow, he bore the blame for something he had no control over. such a pure soul he was, even if ZiXuan meant to kill WuXian and Wen Ning killed him to save his master, i bet he'd still feel guilty and feel bad for YanLi, but ZiXuan never meant to kill WuXian so this was just senseless murder and Wen Ning doesn't deserve to bear such a burden :/

this was just a horrible situation for everyone involved. as a huge fan of WuXian, i am glad he atoned for this with his death, i feel more at ease stanning him knowing that he atoned for this and eventually learned his less and regretted all his wrongdoings (even if it all came at the expense of WangJi's feelings cough)

17. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Birthday Jiang Cheng!! This was a great present btw, super sweet. I never got to say Happy Birthday to Wei Ying so I better not miss Cheng's day!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Also on another unrelated note - I'm loving all the nice feels for Jin Zixuan :aww::aww::aww:

18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    On a personal level, I also see that Weiying is a victim to this as well and I don't know but to say "he truly brought this upon himself" kinda feels like another way of saying he deserves what happened in this chapter. Also Weiying walking this path isn't a choice he would have taken if he really have a choice (how I see it); but circumstances pushed him to walk this path. He gave up so much on his end to protect those he cared for. He never intended or want Jing Zixuan's life. All of this was an accident that was beyond his control. Neither him or Wen Ning should be held responsible for this, because this is not something he had foresaw or predicted.

As for me, I really didn't want Weiying to get killed like that, I wanted him to learn his mistakes and repent for them by living , because death isn't always a good way to repent for ones crimes. So for me I was sad that he was killed off but then happy that he have a second chance to live and make things right. For me I feel for both Wen Ning and Weiying (Weiying most of all); :because they will always remember their irreversible mistakes which they really shouldn't be account for entirely since they never really wanted for that to happen , to me it's like if we shouldn't blame Wen Ning for what happened because he lost control, the same can be said for Weiying here, because they both weren't in control of the situation and this was all just inevitable in the end.

I know that deep down a part of Weiying will never forgive himself for what happened so for me; I don't blame him because everyone do make mistakes in this story , and I can't bring myself to say he brought this upon himself because IMO, he really doesn't deserve to be taught this lesson in this way. In summary he already suffered so much...

zeromint, Sandu, Fiorisi and 8 others like this.
  19. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a huge difference between WuXian and Wen Ning in this situation, as far as responsibility goes. just like what WuXian said, Wen Ning was a mere weapon when on rampage mode. he was "programmed" to eliminate any danger against his master and the one who did the programming was WuXian himself so any mistake Wen Ning does when on rampage mode is WuXian's direct responsibility. i know what happened was an accident but this was a whole life that was lost and the accident happened because of something everyone told WuXian would backfire one day. WuXian knew the risk of his cultivation path but he still went ahead and even took it too far. i agree with what you said about how circumstances "forced" WuXian to do this, but that was only true in the beginning, as in when he was thrown in the burial mound and had to find a way to survive and then fight. but circumstances didn't force him to make the tiger seal, or to surround himself with ghosts at all times and to keep experimenting with demonism even after the sunshot campaign ended. i mean, this is exactly what Lan WangJi warned against, that one day he'll take it too far and lose control.

as for what i said about karma, if you look at it objectively, WuXian deserved what happened to him. this wasn't a simple carrel, this was murder of an innocent man and it seems he is going to cause even more innocent deaths. if he didn't atone for this with his own life, he'd never find salvation and peace in his life and he probably would have never been stopped and would have caused even more damage and lost his own soul to evil. his death stopped the downward swirl of his actions and at the same time paid for his mistakes so that he could have peace in his next life.

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  20. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it was mentioned already somewhere in this fathomless thread that it was Su She bastard who cursed JZX. In one of the earlier chapters we could see how awfully JZX treated Su She so I guess he did it to take revenge on him knowing that WWX will be suspected of doing it anyway.