Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    And this, I'll say I have to agree with you, especially with the (a) and (b) there :)
    Sorry, I didn't really intend for it to go into an argument there, even when we do have different opinions on some things in this story.
    But from reading your post, I do agree that I also love the fact that Weiying have learned from his past mistakes and became a better person after he came back (into Mo Xuanyu's body) <3

I guess this is why I like to focus on the present time/story because the past is just too painful :cry:

2. Nona

Nona Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the welcome and for the answer

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  3. Nona

Nona Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the welcome and for the answer
    Thank you so much I'm going to check it

LoveManga and Soulfill like this.
  4. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because Wen Ning was on rampage mode and when he is in rampage mode he literally becomes a weapon with no conscience or control over his own actions, he just does whatever he was programmed to do by his master. you don't blame the weapon, you blame the wielder.

what we have been doing classifies as an argument. why is me calling it exactly what it is, suddenly "aggressive"? what even...

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    The pressure on lol. Also I would never curse someone to death. Plus dolls scare me, especially those voodoo dolls.

I need to practice how to do hair cause damn each time I do a chibi their hair always turns bad especially when I try to colour it in. I’ve only just got to draw these cause I’ve been out all day. And yesterday I was tired and went to sleep so that why I’m posting this really late.
    Happy B.day Jiang Cheng
    93091396-E718-48C2-9095-A56E79DB4412.jpeg he still young WWX
    I actually drawed to happy b.day things for him but I only wanted to send 1.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Fiorisi, Nyann, chiino and 2 others like this.
  6. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man... srsly... I don't even know what to say... I was kinda joking, when I said aggressive. I didn't really mean anything extreme, tho I admit I took the word "argument" as in a quarrel (I'm sorry for my mediocre English here), still had no bad intentions and certainly didn't expect anyone to be so serious on a forum where we discuss fictional stuff for fun and to take my jokes so humorlessly to go as far as to search encyclopedia's definitions (tho it widened my vocabulary xD). I shall take into account that not everyone enjoy my humor :sushi_sigh: (I am not mean here, pls don't get triggered :X3:).

7. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree. I for one enjoyed the debate. No matter what, there is always going to be a for and against to anything in this world. It would be terrible if we dislike each other because we are on opposite sides. This is why the term let’s agree to disagree is extremely important. That let’s everyone know that we have exhausted the discussion and it’s time to move on, though we are on different sides. I use that phrase a lot and acquaintances, friends continue to be acquaintances and friends. It’s great to have more people on the thread to discuss things with. :)

The link below addressed your question.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4447454/

Sauling, chiino and Piesus like this.
  8. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wa damn tat was hot :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: lan zhan arm strength is realli damn strong to even hav sex while hand stand. ahhahah his arm strength is insane ahhahah.
    is the third one where wei ying and wen qing found out wen ning is dead and tryin to bring him back?
    hahah bot bad still cute

9. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    was fun to see the debate though long but gd debate hahha i cant debate like u guys. but each of u hav ur own reason so its not bad (y)(y):p

LoveManga, Sauling and chiino like this.
  10. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so it has been a few days, and I can see it's very hectic in the. If you ever ask me whether it was a 'choice', I'd say that it wasn't a choice. Lan Zhan had never been able to tell Wei WuXian his true feelings (even as a friend), so I think it pretty normal for WWX to think that LWJ wanted to punish him. So, let us admit... none of us (arrogant or not) would've agreed to go with him like that, because LWJ didn't sound like he wanted to hide him. Now, WWX didn't seem much arrogant to me though, and he didn't have a choice if he wanted to protect Wen Qi, Wen Ning, and others. JC refused to protect him (no offences meant), so WWX had no choice but to leave. I'll continue it later...
    Bye for now (quite busy these days...)

Sandu, Fiorisi, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  11. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I love seeing and reading discussion going on here. I don't consider any of this heated debate or arguments - just everyone talking about their views. I think different views on things make it way more fun and enjoyable when posting on here. No one is ever wrong nor right in these discussions.

Fiorisi, LoveManga, Sauling and 2 others like this.
  12. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Piesus i guess sometimes sarcasm doesn't get through well in the internet. i thought you were calling me aggressive for using the word "argument", i didn't mean it in the sense of a quarrel, i just meant a conversation or a debate. don't worry about your english, i can understand everything you say perfectly. english is my 3rd language too, so i guess all of us can learn from debating online.

@TwilightForest actually i was joking when i said he should have gone to Gusu with Lan Zhan lol. he didn't have feelings for Lan Zhan at the time and he definitely didn't understand or even suspect the latter's feelings for him so it wouldn't have made sense to follow him there there. besides, like you said he was convinced Lan Zhan wanted to take him there to lecture or even punish and detain him.

13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys I found a happy b.day Jiang Cheng by this person Shion Chi Neko on animo it ‘s both sad, cute and happy. Okay anyway here it is.
    0055A5AB-0FB7-4AEC-A463-125EEC1075BC.jpeg D71FD3F3-D865-43C8-B6DB-D9A41E240025.jpeg 615C4F8B-D4A1-4A51-9EDA-2871026C4AF3.jpeg 3CF426D3-CC4A-460F-8DB5-CC90B5EA4A0A.jpeg B5B0C73D-F855-4842-8584-A7DB1DD1E724.jpeg CD8A159F-3C78-4D2B-A470-BAF74303383D.jpeg 4C743B91-5820-4436-BA60-DD5ADF65DF6A.jpeg 6E7571AB-DBED-4CB2-B712-3DE4A2EB33F4.jpeg C4C381AE-51B8-49DA-BACA-B6EA1FC697E7.jpeg DC964649-3706-4263-9F25-40515E54FCB8.jpeg 0584578B-7DFF-464C-9C53-1D6446945028.jpeg 49520431-D3F0-4A40-8C3E-6E5F1609D44B.jpeg 27A0C733-D028-4C4D-83F7-4DDB9E2F404A.jpeg 9FB350C9-5061-4D03-AD2E-D035BBD37766.jpeg 8B7C5F71-4D65-4260-9A38-725DBF4FEE3B.jpeg 92207FAE-76CD-4467-9AD9-6A547C73681D.jpeg
    CD413002-B685-48A3-9FEF-3A3F51DB602B.jpeg

kiara8, Fiorisi, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  14. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something about MXTX preferring to keep Wangxian the way it is really makes me like her even more. It really shows how much she loves her own "kids" (?) of a sort.

Of course, I still totally see the appeal of shipping. I prefer Wangxian to be left intact, but as for Jiang Cheng I just want our angry purple nugget to be happy. :notworthy: regardless of who he's shipped with.

LoveManga and chiino like this.
  15. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that is cute! I have a perfect AMV video idea for Jiang Cheng with a song I found but wasn't sure if it would work until I read this comic!!

16. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:Please send amv here when you finish if you to make.(n)

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  17. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I WANT IT!!! HERE TAKE MY MONEY $$$$!!! *checks wallet* Shit I'm broke... *gets phone* Hello grandma... Btw where's Lan Zhan?! AND MY HUBBY!!!
    4FD0AF0F-6505-48CE-B554-B81EAAE63836.jpeg

18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question who was the first person out of Xue Yang and Su Shi to be recruited by Jin Guangyao. I began to wonder this after reading @TiramiQ and @Sauling comments and although I agree with a lot of things both them were saying. I began To think if theirs anyone to blame it’s definitely Su Shi for putting the curse mark on Jin Zixun. Which then lead me to think Su Shi was working with Jin Guangyao at the time of Jin Zixuan death. Then that lead me to think Su Shi was indeed recruited by JGY before XY.
    Over all conclusion all JGY fualt!!! Yeah I think I’m a bit biased when it comes to JGY cause I think everything’s his fault.( beside A-Qing and Xiao Xingchen deaths cause that was all Xue Yangs fualt.) Please correct me if anything I said was wrong or if you have different opinions on JGY.
    I would like to know other peoples opinions on JGY.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  19. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    My opinion of JGY? I HATE HIM. He's beyond salvation/ireedemable to me...

Honestly, if we are looking at the bigger picture here, I would say, yes, I personally blame Su Shi for placing that curse on Jin Zixun,
    and if JGY knew about all this, I would 'assume' they are already working together. I mean, understandably that JGY would want Jin Zixuan gone, seeing how he's the legitimate heir to the next leader of the Lanling Jin Sect. But this is just my opinion/assumption, by putting two and two together, it is revealed later that Su Shi and JGY are working together. And Zixun just assumed it was Weiying who placed this curse on him, without listening to reason, and because of what he started, he contributed to Zixuan's death...

If anyone wants my opinions, here's my opinions (lol). I hate JGY, Su Shi, Jin Zixun and not to mention Jin Guangshan... I definitely think it's JGY fault because he's a very ambitious and cruel person (in my book), and I seriously don't hold any positive feelings towards any of these characters.

20. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmm. I do not think Jin Guangyao is all to blame. He's definitely a ring leader in all the situations that happen - but his father wasn't any better. On top of that; it was follow the leader for all the other clans too. Those who follow are just as bad as the ring leader. Choosing to go along with things because higher or better known cultivators say so is just the same as being the cultivator to lead the pack.

Its like helping or letting the bully, bully someone.

I think some things like Nie Mingjue's death is his fault 100% vs Wei Ying's death where there was more than Jin Guangyao involved. There are so many different circumstances that shaped both of these deaths.

I do not hate or even dislike Guangyao. I definitely wish he hadn't killed my brother-in-law nor been slightly involved in Zixuan's death. I really wanted a happy ending for Yanli. He's just the character that got pinned as the bad guy in the end to me.