Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome!
    I don't think the author confirmed this in so many words...
    Towards the end WWX makes a hypothesis in his mind regarding NHS's involvement but he refrains from talking about it to anyone.
    NHS, it seems, carried out his own line of investigation secretly and was convinced of JGY's role in his brother's death. All that remained was to seek revenge. Perhaps he was afraid of openly accusing JGY and crying for justice. So he took a roundabout route and tried to involve the Lan clan by throwing the hand into Mo village....

Sandu, chiino, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  2. lovejiangcheng

lovejiangcheng New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the reply. i feel like if its true its likely he wants to take revenge to lan xichen too coz he didnt listen to his brothers words abt jgy and lead to his brother death. but thanks to his plan it gives way to wei ying and lan zhans love story hahahah

3. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh I see, though, was there others there at the time or was it just the three of them? I mean Xichen might not know because his back was facing him but if others saw that JGY wasn't really going to attack like NHS exclaimed then that would prove NHS was lying, right?

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  4. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    It was quite a crowd with WWW, LWJ, JC, JL...almost all the main characters present! But I think everyone was busy in their own way and no one was keeping a keen eye on JGY.

Sandu, Fiorisi, chiino and 3 others like this.
  5. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was re-reading the translated confession chapter (100) and when you think about it, other than the sweet confession itself, this chapter was pretty damn hilarious lmao

we have Jin Ling and Lan Xi Chen sitting far away and looking in the distance to avoid seeing WangXian's PDA
    we have Jin Ling wondering how come WWX knows the lan sect rules and why did he have to copy them to many times until they were drilled in his memory

but this was by far the funniest part

lmfao, so shameless it even made the mighty Lan WangJi laugh for the first time in his life

Sandu, chiino, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much for this wonderful video!
    It is said that true happiness can only be realized after sailing over the sea of heart-rending pain and suffering...
    Towards the end of this song my heart swells with such sorrowful happiness for these two....
    WWX may not have followed the right path in his previous life, but as LWJ declared in his confession to his brother I would love to say, "I don't know if he is right or wrong but whether he is right or wrong, I'm ready to bear all the consequences with him".....his sin and suffering, his joy and happiness- I'm going to take it all and accept him as he is.....

Fiorisi, Rcyan, chiino and 3 others like this.
  7. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, BJD's are pretty expensive. I think this doll will probably be close to $1,000. :sweating_profusely:

LoveManga likes this.
  8. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if anyone here has posted this link before, but...

I can only say that I LOVED it!

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  9. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
  10. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    "The tears that I could not show, that is my guqin's to cry..." - read this while listening to Inquiry and I might warn you, it can be real heart-rending....

11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    tat will be even worse for my heart ahhhhhhhhhhhh lol ahhahah i will do tat on my off day where i can just hug my stitch and listen to it ahhahah and hav stitch comfort me ahhahah :LOL::LOL::LOL::p:p

chiino, LoveManga and SummerForest like this.
  12. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to share with you my feelings when I discovered the awkward yet heart warming moments just after the Love Bath Scene ends. so here is a spoiler for you...
    CHAPTER 96...THINK TOO MUCH (edited MTL Translation)
    He saw it clearly. Previously when he made Lan WangJi drink, his guarantee of "just asking for...nothing else" was a self-deception.
    The person who is the most self-disciplined, after getting drunk, will lose his temper, beat people, and make a fuss. This means that the behavior of Lan WangJi after drunkenness is not under his control. While knowing this well, he still blames himself for being easy to manipulate, deliberately applying inducement and stimulation, doing whatever he wants.
    No matter how clear-minded, Lan WangJi is a normal man after all, and he is so rude and deliberately arrogant, how can there be no fire? The previous day, Lan WangJi was insulted by Jiang Cheng because of this kind of thing. At the moment, he was worried about his brother, but he was so angry at this time...
    Lan WangJi said "Well" and then did not say a word again, but Wei WuXian himself has thought a lot.
    He didn't know how to write the words "shame" in his two lifetimes, but now he suddenly understands it profoundly. His lips are still hot and red, and the sticky touch between the lower abdomen and the legs makes him feel uncomfortable and can't wait to kill him.
    This situation certainly confirms his worst guess. Lan WangJi does care for him, but... probably not as much as he expected.
    Unwilling to let Lan WangJi see his turmoil, Wei WuXian was busy putting on his clothes and pants. While wearing them and patted his hair, he says indifferently: "You wake up, I am almost the same. Woke up."
    Lan WangJi looked back and looked at him. Wei WuXian did not dare to speculate on what emotions he had in his eyes. With slightly trembling hands he grabbed his clothes and put them on. After staring for a moment Lan WangJi reached out to and seemed to help wipe his body.
    Wei WuXian was busy: "No need!!!"
    Lan WangJi's hand froze halfway, and it really retracted.
    Wei WuXian sighed and muttered: "You don't have to do it. I will do it myself, you don't have to touch me."
    Lan WangJi, after doing this kind of thing, probably feels that he has messed up the other person's appearance, but he has no face to let Lan WangJi help him clean up. Wei WuXian grabbed the piece of clothing and rubbed it everywhere, and threw it away: "Lan Zhan, we are probably drinking too much tonight. Sorry."
    Wei WuXian wore a boot and said: "But you don't have to be too embarrassed. Hey, men are occasionally so normal. You... don't take it to your heart."
    Lan WangJi looks at him quietly, said: "Normal?"
    His voice sounded calm.
    Wei WuXian did not dare to pick up. Lan WangJi asks another question: "Don't take it to the heart?"
    Originally Wei WuXian thought that compared to being known after the mind, the two of them would be subtle in the future. He would rather not let Lan WangJi feel that he was frivolous, but now he regrets that he only said it without thinking. Stupid! He whispered: "...sorry."
    Lan WangJi stands up suddenly, Wei WuXian suddenly panicked, at this time, the proprietress ran upstairs and knocked on the door, saying: "Young Masters! Are you sleeping already?"
    Lan WangJi looked away. Wei WuXian was busy putting on another boot and said: "Not sleeping! No, I slept, and I will wear a dress and wait for a while."
    When Wei WuXian was properly dressed, Lan WangJi walked and opened the door. Wei WuXian said: "What is it?"
    The proprietress stood in the hallway and said with a smile: "I am embarrassed to disturb your rest so late. I am not surprised. But I have no choice. The guest who lived downstairs just said that there is water dripping into the room, afraid that it has leaked from here. So, let me see..." She plunged her head into the room and was shocked at the chaos: "What is this, what's going on!"
    Wei WuXian touched his chin and said: "I was embarrassed, the proprietress couldn't help it. Tonight, I drank more and more alcohol, wanted to take a bath, and I was happy to hit the two sides of the barrel and it broke up. I really can't help it, I shall pay for it." Just after he finished, he thought that he couldn't pay at all, as they travelled all the way, all the expenses were borne by Lan WangJi alone, and it was Lan WangJi to pay in the end.
    The proprietress' mouth said, "Nothing is okay, let’s say it," but the face is extremely sad. When she walked into the room, she said, "Why did the water leak?... How can I put a foot in this room? ......" She bent over and picked up a few mats, and was shocked again: "How come there is a hole!"
    It was the one that was forgotten by Lan WangJi. Wei WuXian put his hand into his slightly scattered hair, and he couldn’t stop saying it: "Oh, it’s not good for me. Just throwing a sword and playing, just..."
    Before he finished, Lan WangJi had picked up the money bag from the ground and put a silver in the table. The proprietress' reaction was slow, but her heart was still awkward, but she couldn't help but put down a few words: "Young master, forgive me, but you are so dangerous, how can you throw a sword to play, poke a hole in the mat and the floor?" If not anything, what would have happened if you hurt someone!"
    Wei WuXian said: "Yes, you are right."
    The proprietress took the money and said: "That's it. It is too late, you should rest first, I will give you a room and repair it tomorrow morning."
    Wei WuXian said: "Well, thank you, and sorry for your trouble... wait! Then, can you please give two rooms?"
    The proprietress said: "Why do you want two rooms?"
    Wei WuXian did not dare to look at Lan WangJi, whispered: "... I drink too much wine and am drunk, you can see it, that I throw things and play swords, so am afraid of hurting people."
    The proprietress said: "That is true!"
    After the response, she really arranged for two rooms for them. After the replacement was complete, she took the skirt and set it down. Wei WuXian passed the thanks, opened his own door, and turned back to see Lan WangJi standing in the hallway, holding Bi Chen in one hand, and gently pinching his headband in the other.
    Wei WuXian wanted to hide in the room immediately, but he was caught in the footsteps. Considering thousands of things, he was cautious and sincere: "Lan Zhan, tonight, I am sorry."
    Lan WangJi was silent for a while, then whispered: "You don't have to say this to me."
    After he re-applied the headband, he changed back to HanguanJun, who was self-sustaining, and nodded slightly. "Good rest. Guanyin Temple and the trip to Lanling will be discussed tomorrow."
    When he heard this sentence, Wei WuXian’s heart was slightly clearer. At least, there are still things to be discussed together tomorrow. He smiled and said: "Well, you too. Take a rest and let's talk again tomorrow."

(Excerpts from Chapter 97)

Stepping into the room, backhandedly closing the door, Wei WuXian leaned on the door frame, and when he heard the sound of closing the door from Lan WangJi, he immediately raised his hand and slapped himself.
    He sat heavily on the wooden couch and buried his still hot face in the palm of his hand. Even after a while, he could not calm down. His face is hot. His body is also the same. He picked up the water in the teapot on the table and splashed it all over his face, but it didn't work. He now has the taste of Lan WangJi's body.
    Wei WuXian knows that if he stays here, and thinks that Lan WangJi is just a wall away from him, thinking about what they were doing not long ago, there will be no more peace of mind tonight. This place is definitely not to be tonight.
    He pushed open the wooden window, slammed the window, and leaped out in a fluttering manner, like a black cat, silently falling on a street outside the inn.

Rcyan, Fiorisi, chiino and 9 others like this.
  13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Rcyan, Fiorisi, chiino and 6 others like this.
  14. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it was exactly because Jin ZiXun was a stuck up arrogant prick and looked down on most everyone as to why Su She cursed him. The curse had absolutely nothing to do with Wei WuXian. The fact that Jin ZiXun blamed Wei WuXian and went to kill him was just a fortunate by product that Jin GuangYao took advantage of.

Su She, if he initially did harbor resentful feelings towards Wei WuXian, may not have at the time of the curse because the entire cultivation world wanted Wei WuXian dead. What was there to be jealous about, so he did not pay attention to Wei WuXian. This is just my interpretation though.

The theory is NHS made a lucrative deal with Qin Su’s mother’s former maid for her to tell Qin Su about her being JGY’s half sister. The letter was given to Qin Su written by the maid.

Yes, the author, by way of Wei WuXian’s questions to NHS in front of everyone and Wei WuXian’s thoughts about the entire situation implied NHS is the supreme ultimate mastermind, a way better mastermind than JGY. It is left up to us readers to decide if he is actually the supreme ultimate mastermind. My thought is he is.

I believe NHS did trick LXC into instinctively protecting himself by fatally stabbing JGY. JGY had recently tricked them all a couple times in the past hour so everyone was very leery of him. JGY was so wounded by the end though, he did not seem to have the strength nor did he really look like he could make another sneaky move. LXC had turned around to attend to NHS when he acted like JGY made another sneaky move and that’s when LXC instinctively reacted. I think NHS deliberately did it.

The theory is NHS will likely become the Chief Cultivator. No one would think he can harm a fly as it is only a theory that WWX has about him being the supreme ultimate mastermind. The cultivation world has no idea about this theory nor would those so called righteous cultivators believe it.

JGY adores LXC (only in a brotherly way, no ships intended) and would not hurt a hair on his head. At the end JGY may have had a lot of regrets and lost it for a few minutes as he knows he is going to die. He holds onto the sword and LXC’s arm and both are being dragged into the coffin by NMJ, but at the last minute he pushes LXC away thereby saving him.

Hello and welcome. :)
    Yes, the author, by way of Wei WuXian’s questions to NHS in front of everyone and Wei WuXian’s thoughts about the entire situation implied NHS is the supreme ultimate mastermind, a way better mastermind than JGY. It is left up to us readers to decide if he is actually the supreme ultimate mastermind. My thought is he is. (sorry I'm stating this twice)

JGY masterminded his son’s death because children of incestuous relationships have questionable mental developments. JGY had sexual relations with Qin Su prior to the marriage and prior to him knowing she was his half sister. That was when their son was conceived. When his future mother in law told him about Qin Su being his sister it was a day or two prior to the marriage. He did not have sexual relations with Qin Su after he found out. JGY was between a rock and a hard place, there really was nothing he could have done. How could he now come out and say his father raped Qin Su’s mother and she was his sister.

Even in this scenario JGY suffered because of that beast, his father who had gotten drunk and raped Qin Su’s mother. This is why JGS is on the top of my dislike list. JGY did way too much revenge and to also protect himself, it’s so unfortunate.

JGY is the Chief Cultivator and the cultivation world does not go against him. NHS may have thought his only way to bring him down was by this indirect method. Was it the correct method maybe, maybe not. Putting the baby disciples in harm’s way is despicable and this was done twice. Mo Village and Yi City.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Sandu, Fiorisi, chiino and 6 others like this.
  15. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up and answering to my questions. Now I see.
    After reading this, it kind of make me not hate JGY anymore despite I don't like the things he's done. But then I also didn't like the things Xue Yang has done too, I never really hated him, only just feel sorry for him on my end, I guess I can put JGY in that category. Not like him but is someone that I do feel sorry for in the end.

As for NHS, I am really surprised, because I never would have guessed on my end, his act is even better than JGY then. I don't know what to think of NHS after this revelation but I do like him on my end to some extent (since I don't see him as evil/heartless, if he only just want to avenge his brother's death, then fair enough). Well, my opinions anyways.

I was wondering about that too, Weiying wasn't like that before he became the Yiling Patriarch, and my guess is he was probably under too much of the dark energy/demonic influence that gave his personality a drastic change. But despite that, he still retain that heart to protect those innocent’s when he take those remaining Wen’s into his care, and that to me is selfless, since he really didn’t have to but he did in the end out of what he felt was the right thing to do.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  16. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if it's specified: is practicing the demonic path damaging to one's heart/soul in that it literally turns the practitioner insane, or rather the added pressures/power trip that it provides that can stress the practitioner out?

In my personal interpretation it's not the dark arts itself that can harm your heart/soul, but its forbidden nature and the power it offers tends to twist people that way if they're not experienced or careful. Although WWX said some really ballsy stuff to the other cultivators it was the psychological pressures of practicing a stigmatized art, the sheer power of it, the stress and WWX's own proud nature taken too far that brought him to act that way, and once he's been brought back as Mo Xuanyu, he's more mature, calmer, has more hindsight and is less impulsive, and is under different circumstances.

I hate the idea of demonic arts unwittingly eating away at WWX again. I want him to have his cool powers without any long-term consequences to his actual self, dammit. :unsure:

Rcyan, Fiorisi, chiino and 5 others like this.
  17. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, I think were more the circumstances than the demonic cultivation, I think if he was hated by anyone in the cultivation world and had to protect the Wen alone even if he wasn't a demonic cultivator and had his golden core he would have been arrogant and stressed in the same way too, the only difference maybe would be Zixuan death, since no fierce corpse Wen Ning, no fatal misunderstanding...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Rcyan, Fiorisi, chiino and 5 others like this.
  18. lovejiangcheng

lovejiangcheng New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what a waste of good looks for NHS face cos his beautiful face and personality doesnt match. now that it was left to us readers abt it im gonna say i like JGY better than NHS. JGY killed to carry his plan while NHS involve other people for his plan. this is all fault of JIN GUANSHAN that son of a ***** sex addict!!!!!!

19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    WWW was indeed under stress even before he took the surviving Wens under his wings. The constant pressure of putting on a show even when he didn't have spiritual energy any more, must be eating away his heart. He stopped wearing his sword which labelled him as careless and arrogant. Almost everyone in the Cultivator World was jealous of him and the more vicious ones kept on challenging him (remember how Jin ZiXun tried to irritate him in the beginning of Chapter 69 Night Hunt?). WWX's proud nature may have prodded him into showing off his newfound abilities but I feel it is a rather unconscious effort to hide his own inability, his worthlessness after losing all his spiritual power.
    It was not that WWX didn't realize how despicable his acts were. The author makes him see "his own hideous reflection" in the eys of LWJ during the argument at the Koi Tower. But he was tumbling down fast into the pit of darkness and couldn't stop even if he wanted to. Only a loving heart would have been able to hold him tight and save him, but alas! there was no way he could understand how he had already become someone's Life....

Fiorisi, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.