Spoiler (BL) Scum Shou's survival guide

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    A new one came today - The Scum Shou’s Survival Guide

NU Summary -
    In the spirit of love and in order to help his ex-boyfriends walk out from the shadow of heartbreak, every time before Ye Ming leaves after successfully completing each world’s romance mission, he will ‘kindly (ruthlessly)’ break up with with his boyfriend.

After transmigrating to N different worlds he had finally gained enough experience. At this time the system informed him that because the accumulation of his ex-boyfriend’s grievances had exceeded critical levels, leading to the failure of all his missions…. So he needs to return to each world to eliminate their grievances if he wants to complete his missions!

Ye Ming: This is an outcome I didn’t predict.

System: I tried to tell you before that if you did this you won’t have a good end.

The ex-boyfriends all laughing coldly: He He. That despicable scum that ran away after deceiving my feelings is finally back. This time don’t even think about running away!

Ye Ming: ……

System: Since you “zuo” yourself to death, even if you kneel you have to go to the end!

Ye Ming: Luckily I have a special scum “cleaning” technique ^_^

[Another BL QT novel! Looks very angsty though. Can anyone give some spoilers? 'Scum' shou means MC is a grade-A Asshole? Cheats and stuff but the ML remains faithful and stuff? I don't want cheating characters though~~~]
    [I have a faint feeling that I have seen something similar before. Not sure whether what I am thinking about is the scum gong system novel. If there is a thread, please do tell so that I can ask for merging this thread!!!]

Summoning -

2. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    渣受生存手册
    Description
    In the spirit of love and in order to help his ex-boyfriends walk out from the shadow of heartbreak, every time before Ye Ming leaves after successfully completing each world’s romance mission, he will ‘kindly’ (ruthlessly) break up with with his boyfriend.
    After transmigrating to N different worlds he had finally gained enough experience. At this time the system informed him that because the accumulation of his ex-boyfriend’s grievances had exceeded critical levels, leading to the failure of all his missions…. So he needs to return to each world to eliminate their grievances if he wants to complete his missions!

Ye Ming: This is an outcome I didn’t predict.

System: I tried to tell you before that if you did this you won’t have a good end.

The ex-boyfriends all laughing coldly: He He. That despicable scum that ran away after deceiving my feelings is finally back. This time don’t even think about running away!

Ye Ming: ……

System: Since you “zuo” yourself to death, even if you kneel you have to go to the end!

Ye Ming: Luckily I have a special “scum cleaning” technique ^_^

It's been awhile since I created a new thread, but when I read the first of this BL, I just could pass it up.:blobmelt:
    @Zhen_Qing @silverstr
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3074853
    http://www.lewendu8.com/books/8/8932/
    https://ck101.com/thread-4492955-1-1.html
    https://www.sto.cx/book-171602-1.html
    http://www.jjxsw.com/txt/28100.htm

3. JellyJellyFishy

JellyJellyFishy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if i remmber this.correctly then

After raiding ML(getting 100% love) , MC, the slag shou, just leave the world. his system always advise him to have a proper break up but MC nver listens.

once MC is gone, the world will write the missing pieces , usually, MC going missing and disappearing from ML's life.

ML think that MC abandoned him (which is correct), thus blackening.

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Merged the threads. Same novel.

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The title's based on my reading.

So, the following the translated first chapter, the MC returned to China and worked at a construction company that collaborated with the ML's company. MC purposely let the ML glimpse him when the ML visited the company's site. The ML was shocked but he only spoke to the MC's current boss about seeing a friend that he had long lost contact with, named Fang Xiao. The MC's boss thought that it was a good opportunity to get on ML's good side, so he arranged for the ML and MC to meet at a restaurant by tricking the MC into thinking that they're going for a small celebration. After their proper reunion at the restaurant, the ML seemed to have colluded with the MC's boss as not long after that, the MC was framed with stealing 1 million from the construction company. The ML stepped in and pay back the 1 million and in return, the MC was required to sell his body to the ML by which the ML will pay him after everytime they sleep together.

Fast-forward, the MC created an opportunity for the ML to find him at his dilapidated residence while he's down with heavy fever. ML, seeing the MC so vulnerable and sickly, hauled the MC to the hospital. And when the MC woke up, he's already at the ML's mansion. There's a lot of manhandling the MC and things escalated when the ML's acquaintance at a nightclub offered to pay the MC to sleep with him. MC was pissed off that the ML didn't refuse and after that, the second male lead (ML's close friend, almost like a brother), He ShaoChen confronted the MC after he exited the toilet. HSC was the one that helped the MC went abroad, and he also carried a torch for the MC. He confessed 3 years ago, but the MC rejected him, and went abroad. While HSC kabe-don the MC, ML appeared and in the end the two of them were brawling on the floor. ML told HSC not to get close to MC or he will disregard all the good feelings they had before. HSC asked the ML not to do something he'll regret toward the MC. ML only smirked in reply.

ML dragged MC back home, some more manhandling and threatening the MC to not think about leaving, either with or without HSC. After MC passed out from 'pa pa pa' with ML, ML's mom called to arrange a date for the ML with a young miss. ML refused, but he said that he will consider a marriage with someone of his choosing. ML's blackening value which has decreased to 65%, increased to 75%. MC knew about the ML's engagement from the system, and saw the news in the TV, which stated that the women's identity is a mystery. Once the ML got home, the MC asked, "You're getting married?" After the ML confirmed it, the MC said, "If you do, let me go." ML got pissed off and after some manhandling, cuffed the MC on his own bed, so that the MC cannot escape.

One day, the ML brought back his fiancee with him, and they purposely discussed about the upcoming wedding loudly. ML went into MC's room, feeling complicated for not knowing what to feel from the MC's response. MC agreed to be docile and obey the ML, until the ML released him from the handcuff. When ML went for a business trip, the MC ran off and became a waiter in a secluded little hotel. When the ML found him and was about to drag him back, the MC had a fit of cough, and when the ML grabbed his hand, there's blood on it.

ML dragged MC to the hospital, and it was confirmed that MC has advanced stage lung cancer. As he watched the MC lying on the bed, thinking that this person is about to leave him again, this time may be permanently, ML resolved to never let MC go. Although the MC cannot leave the hospital grounds, people are still allowed to visit him. HSC visited, and during their conversation, implied that MC left 3 years ago because of this lung cancer and did not want to let the ML grieve over him. Unsurprisingly, ML overheard this conversation and entered the room. The two male leads ended up arguing, with HSC admitting that he confessed to MC 3 years ago and was rejected before MC went abroad. ML was shocked because he previously thought that his brother (HSC) and lover (MC) hooked up before MC went abroad. MC asked both of them to leave for disturbing him.

His next visitor aside from ML was MC's orphanage director. It seems that the money he stole previously was donated to the orphanage, to help fund the kids' school fees. A couple of days later, MC read about ML's engagement cancellation in the newspaper. When he asked the ML to clarify, it turns out that it was a pretend engagement, which the woman is also aware of. ML said that 3 years ago, and even now, the only person that he wanted is MC. In return, MC pushed him away, saying that he's dying. ML said his sickness is definitely curable. They went out to eat one day, and met ML's acquaintance that propositioned MC. Not long after that, HSC appeared as well, asking MC to come eat with him. In the end MC invited HSC to come eat together, thinking of mending the friendship between ML and HSC.

ML's mom visited MC. It was the 3rd time they meet. 1st time when ML's identity was exposed, 2nd time when she came to beg MC to leave ML with a blank cheque. She asked him why didn't he accept the blank check, but in the end still left her son. MC answered that when she begged him to return ML to her as he's her only son, he actually felt envious that ML has a family that loves him so much, unlike MC who is an orphan. He said that he can give ML a home, and all his love. But, if he can no longer give him anything, why not return to ML his original home. There was a lengthy explanation of how MC perceived the situation 3 years ago, which explained why he left ML with no money and a letter. Mom revealed that all along ML heard their conversation as she had called him before she started questioning MC. ML and MC reconciled for real, with eyes flushed with tears.

MC undergoes chemotherapy and lost weight and hair, only his eyes still shine brightly. One day, after a walk on the hospital grounds, they came back to a candle light dinner in the MC's ward. ML went down on one knee and proposed to MC, and finally the blackening value dropped to 0%. For the next few days, the two of them prepared for their wedding. MC requested to see the house that ML has bought for them and after looking around, asked to be left alone in the bedroom for a while. Although reluctant, ML left him sitting in his wheelchair. When ML felt uneasy and went into the room, MC was lying on the bed, looking as if he's only sleeping peacefully, while a letter was beside him. 3 years ago and now, MC still left him with a letter.

Time-skip to 10 years later, as promised, ML adopted 2 kids, and live somewhat happily.
    Personal observation, it was very easy to MTL, and the story is great. I left out a lot of things, especially the interaction between MC and the system, which is very entertaining in its own way. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  6. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying for the ML so saddd :cry::cry:
    Is the same ML in since arc?
    Pls more spoilerss

LoveYou59seconds likes this.
  7. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the MLs across the different worlds are all the same. Because the summary stated 1v1.
    I cried while MTLing the confession to his mom part, and when MC passed away. I'm sure I'll be bawling when I read the translation of those parts.

Uhh, for more spoiler, can maybe ask the rest of the MTLers from Danmei Sect?
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

But you're welcome to MTL it yourself. It's quite easy to MTL. I use the sto.cx website and just translate the whole page.

8. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL is very hard for me, English isn't my first language. My brain can't with that torture TTnTT

Diah4918 likes this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no. Will MC die in every arc?

10. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a sequel... I swear I read something somewhat similar but sequel like.... based on arc 1 hahaha

11. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect- was already searching for a spoiler thread of this story

12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol sounds like he needs to survive yandere blackened mode pfft!

LoveYou59seconds and kiara8 like this.
  13. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobupset: Even if it is great novel, the MC was a SCUM!!! I am glad to read the spoilers and knowing that the MC is suffering, :blobowoevil_horns: I feel that he should suffer more. Obviously the MC in the past did not love the ML since the break up where the worst possible way to break up with somebody, and he did it nth times that he became so use to it (it even said so at the very top/summary) so I feel no pity much less mercy for him suffering (If he really is even suffering~?). My only reason to keep reading this is to see the MC suffer more, for now anyway.
    If there is a phrase for what the MC is going through right now then it would be: YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

14. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only MTL the first arc, so I could be wrong but, the MC is not actually a real scum. He does reap what he sows, as his system constantly reminded him. But, if you MTL the story, especially the conversation between MC and his system, you will know that the MC actually loves the ML. He knows the ML like the back of his hand. Most of the things that happened in the first arc (eating vinegar about HSC, advanced lung cancer, even the manner in which he will pass away) is a calculated move on his part. :blobshh:

He chose to break their hearts in the worst possible way is because he knew he'll be gone from the worlds and not come back, as he's aiming for an item and will go back to the real world, and he didn't know what will happen to his host bodies in all those worlds. He thought that all his host bodies will disappear/ go dormant once he completed the missions and left the worlds. So, with this mindset, he thought that the best way to shake off these persistent and infatuated MLs would be to make them hate him so that they can go on with their lives. :facepalm:

Though the ending of the last ML seemed to be too much for the system. :blobexpressionless:

Marane101, ahkey, Huepute and 21 others like this.
  15. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feels like the one that suffering is ML.. since “the one that got left behind is the one that suffer” :cry::cry:
    Soo sad.. poor ML:(
    Is it going to be BE at every arc?

16. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers ,please:aww:

17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more arc summaries?

18. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless you soul for the raw links, I'm going to mtl it now wish me luck :blobcheeky:

19. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Im here~ ho ho ho~:blobamused:

A new danmei novel, i read first spoiler chapter and hmmm~ did its include a rape? I think the ML force him self to MC? And can someone give me this hungry fujo soul more spoiler?...:cookie:

who falling in love first?
    And please give me some sweet act between ML and MC:blobReach:

20. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ay, too many danmei to read... *looks at the imaginary pile of novels*
    I'm so going to read every BL novel but the spoilers are faster than me.
    I need more spoilers please. (I'll read later when I'm free)