Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have a gift ready for all of you by tomorrow *wink* *wink*.... You can probably imagine what it is... It shouldn't be a mystery by now honestly...

Sandu, Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  2. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shall be waiting eagerly....

setsuna3025, LoveManga and Cypress like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
  4. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    So some of you are already through the spoiler of the aftershock of the Love Bath! Now, remember the frame in the Strength song video (refer to page 537 of this thread) with WWW and LWJ standing separated by a wall and looking dejected? It is so heart warming to see them like this...So much in love with each other yet restraining from speaking out, afraid that the other wouldn't reciprocate it...

5. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chiino, setsuna3025, TiramiQ and 2 others like this.
  6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Good points there, and this does make sense to me.
    And I do believe that everything that has happened after he became the Yiling Patriarch which lead up to his death, made him realized his ways, and learned from his mistakes, which is why when he came back into Mo Xuanyu's body, he know not to take things too far, and became a better person even when he's still practicing this demonic path. Well, my guess anyways.

8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found an amv on the JC and WWX ( brother relationship nothing more ) and I’m a little more depressed then I was before after watching cause da song man da song :blobsob:f##king hell the lyrics we’re making me cry.:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Different paths :cry: know we don’t share the same blood but your my brother and I love u.:cry: I got you brother. :cry: Carrying eachother. :cry: I until we say good bye. :cry: Most the lyrics in their if not all of them were making me cry.:cry: The clips they were using mad me sad to. :cry: Then they pull that end which’s makes me even sadder:cry: cause what Wei Wuxian said never came true. :cry:
    They don’t even got eachother anymore.:blobsob:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Sandu, chiino, Heroine and 5 others like this.
  9. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also as Jiang Cheng said..Wei Wuxian really understood the Jiang Clan's motto '' TO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE'' if LWJ is the embodiment of his sect's rules then WWX is the same with the YunmengJiang's sect

Sandu, Fiorisi, chiino and 4 others like this.
  10. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz allow me to elaborate further my views on this point...
    About the measures taken by WWX during the Sunshot campaign I'll only say that he can't be blamed for them. Extreme situations indeed demand for extreme measures....
    WWX's strengths:
    Rational and intellectual who tries to understand things and to explain them to others.
    Sweet, sensitive, compassionate and generous.
    Now, his weaknesses as I understand them:
    Too much attached to the concept "Do it even if it's impossible". This makes him overlook his limitations.
    And he just can't handle emotional turmoils. They seem to cloud his rationality and make him vulnerable.
    How his weaknesses led to his downfall:
    The very act of protecting Wen survivors single handedly was his attempt at doing the impossible. It led him more and more into the demonic path because it was his only way to increase his strength. Otherwise, he never seemed too much inclined to use demonic resources, unless he was too much provoked (as in Night Hunt by Jin ZiXun) or wanted to play prank on LWJ with ghost girls.
    When he fell victim of his own emotional turmoil:
    Lost it completely when he saw Jin ZiXuan lying dead at his feet, thus sending Wen Ning into rampage and killing more people.
    Accused Wen Ning without any second thought and fortified Wen siblings' decision to hand themselves over to Jin sect which resulted in murder of innocent Wen Qing, Wen Ning losing control and murder of more innocent people including the Lans who tried to resolve the dispute.
    Lost it again when discovered the tragic demise of Wen siblings and crashed into the secret meeting at Nightless City seeking revenge.
    Was blinded by hatred and remorse after his sister died protecting him and used tiger seal, ushering in the brutal mass murder which was the last nail in his coffin.
    These are just my observations and I would still want to say after LWJ- we are all people. I can't hold it against him when I see how much pain he felt at ruining his sister's happiness, at being helpless to protect Wen siblings, at being unable to protect his sister who loved him till the end and sacrifised herself to save him...
    After all, everything in this world has a breaking point....

Rcyan, chiino, biiru and 3 others like this.
  11. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't disagree with you here as I also briefly touched on some of the things you've said in this post when I said I didn't blame him for Zixuan's death from my view and standpoint (few pages ago); I also felt that given the circumstances, Weiying felt the need to get stronger on this path because he wants to protect those he wants to protect, and there's nothing wrong with that. If people really doesn't attack him first then he won't purposely go there to kill any innocents IMO, after all, it's normal if you were to defend yourself if someone is trying to kill you there.

While I don't blame Weiying but I also felt like how these unfortunate events just keep happening one after another really did push him further down that path of darkness (and that's just sad ); so I have to say that if dying makes him learn from his ways of this "demonic path" and coming back after 13years in another body (even when I don't normally support this idea of dying to make repentance for ones actions); then in the end it all works out for the best because Weiying is a much happier person than if he were to continue walking on that single / narrow bridge (like he describe it); this whole revelation of his past when he's the yiling patriarch is really just too sad, since I felt like he's so hated and is really alone (if that makes sense); at least now Lan Zhan is always by his side and I really love how he's back to his old self , cheerful and happy. And not to mention, he have those Gusu lan juniors who likes him as a person (I also would like to add Jin Ling in this as well, even when he's a tsundere, I know he came to care about Weiying on his end <3) it's just so nice to see because Weiying isn't alone anymore. And I guess it's nice to show a contrast because what we are seeing of the past now when he's the Yiling Patriarch (I still love him) , is so sad and heart breaking makes us appreciate the present developments and how he is now, if that makes sense :)

Sandu, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  12. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said, my friend...
    Why do I feel that Wei Ying must have passed through death so that all those tangled threads of Fate could be resolved and he could discover the single thread of love that tied him and his Lan Zhan together.
    How accurate seems the lyric of the song Strength. I just love it.

13. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's some comic relief!

Hope u enjoy it!