Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please add 2 more waterfalls to the count...

2. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the spoiler for the remaining part of Chapter 97.... Now Wei WuXian will not be able to leave Lan WanJi
    Exerpts from CHAPTER 97.....Now Wei WuXian will not be able to leave Lan WanJi (edited MTL Translation)
    The night is deep, no one is on the street, just for the convenience of Wei WuXian alone.

After rushing through the wall that had been graffiti when he was drunk, he stopped.

The walls are full of messy rabbits, pheasants, and little human heads. Looking at it, Wei WuXian thought of the appearance of Lan WangJi when they painted them. After painting, he pulled the appearance that he wanted him to appreciate, and couldn’t help but hold up the corner of the mouth.

An unparalleled regret came to his heart.

If he didn't drink alcohol, he would be fine.

At least he could still be pretending to be incomparable and unconstrained. He would be squatting on Lan WangJi, squeezing beside him and sleeping peacefully, instead of slipping in the middle of the night, rushing out of the inn on the street.

Wei WuXian reached out and smashed the two little men on the wall who were grinning and kissing, and came to the top of the "Lan WangJi came". These sentences are to be erased. Before wiping off, he traced the outlines of these three words with the fingertips on the name "Lan WangJi".

Once, twice, three times.

The more he thinks about it, the harder it is.

Suddenly, he heard a squeaking sound, and it was half-night. Being alert in his heart, he looked around the corner of the wall and saw a black figure squatting beside the wall, holding a small sickle, concentrating on the wall's graffiti traces.

Wei WuXian: "..."

Wen Ning turned back and his face was covered with white and grey ashes. He said, "Why, how come you are here?"

Wei WuXian said: "What are you doing?"

"Oh." Wen Ning said: "I see that Young Master Lan has written a lot. The people here will wake up and see it. It is estimated that it will cause trouble to others, so I will erase some of it first..." he paused and said strangely. : "What about Young Master Lan?"

Wei WuXian lowered his head: "He is resting, I just went out and turned around."

Wen Ning noticed that his mood was not good and stopped his movement. He said: "What happened to him?"

He walked a few steps toward Wei WuXian, and suddenly he went back and forth. Wei WuXian said: "What are you doing?"

Wen Ning seemed to be scared, and quickly waved his hand: "No, no, no!"

Wei WuXian knew that he was embarrassed, and glanced at it inadvertently, and found that there were several red fingerprints on his wrist, which was left when Lan WangJi grabbed him on the bed. Touching the lips, he found them to be raw and swollen also. At that time, they were unconsciously holding onto each other and rolling on the couch, and they couldn’t wait to see what happened. Lan WangJi was biting and kissing him, and the neck also showed those marks. If there was blood on Wenning's face, it would now be red and blushing. Wei WuXian did not know what to say, just said: "You...hey!"

He sat down at the corner and sighed: "I want to drink."

Wen Ning immediately said: "I will buy it."

Wei WuXian said: "Come back! What are you running for?"

Wen Ning is back again: "Looking for wine..."

Wei WuXian said: "I said ... I just said something and you really went looking for it, why, you are not really my servant!"

Wen Ning said: "I know."

Wei WuXian said: "Moreover, do you have money?"

Wen Ning said: "No..."

Wei WuXian said: "See? I knew it!"

Wen Ning said: "However, the Young Maste Lan....he has a lot of money... which is really good."

"Hey." Wei WuXian slammed his head on the wall a few times, and repeatedly "squeaked" several times, saying: "Forget it. I will not drink any more in the future."

Wen Ning was stunned: "Why?"

Wei WuXian said: "Drinking is bad. I want to stop drinking."

Wen Ning's mouth fell. Wei WuXian said: "What do you mean by this, don't you believe it?"

Wen Ning exclaimed: "No, no... But didn't my sister try to stop you from drinking, but failed?"

"Haha, haha." Wei WuXian remembered it and said: "I don't think the way she wanted to do it by putting a needle into me two or three days could do it."

Having laughed enough, Wei WuXian suddenly said: "Wen Ning, have you ever thought about what you are going to do after these messy things are solved?"

Wen Ning glanced at him and said: "What should I do?"

In today's world, Wen Ning has no close people, and even fewer people know him. He was not good at picking up his own ideas in the past, and he didn't have any decision-making power. Ever since Wen Qing is gone, he has been following Wei WuXian. Besides this, he probably doesn't know where to go and where he can even go. But Wei WuXian still hopes that he can find his own way. It can be said that it is like rushing him into something.

Thinking again, Wen Ning does not know where to go but does he himself know it? Originally at the side of Lan WangJi, he did not consider this problem at all, and of course he felt that it would continue this way without change. But after tonight, maybe he and Lan WangJi can never get back to that relationship. Now it seems that it is not possible for him to leave Lan WangJi and wander around the world alone.

There is a voice in Wei WuXian’s heart that clearly tells him: "No!"

When he was talking nonsense before, he really did not think about it. Now for Wei WuXian, leaving Lan WangJi will not work.

Wei WuXian sighed and couldn't help but declare: "I want to drink."

The more he thought about it, the more he was stunned, and the anxiety of having nowhere to vent it eventually turned into anger, and he jumped up and said: "Wen Ning, let's go!"

Wen Nning said: "Where do you want to go?"

Wei WuXian said: "To the temple!"

zeromint, Rcyan, Fiorisi and 10 others like this.
  3. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    zeromint, Sandu, Fiorisi and 10 others like this.
  4. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great, thank you for posting chapters 96 and 97 MTL versions. :)

Rcyan, chiino, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  5. lovejiangcheng

lovejiangcheng New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel awkward and cant say anything if im im ying hahaha

6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Initially i felt a strong urge to drop some spoilers for Chapter 104 onwards, but then I realised that it would really SPOIL all the thrills and anticipation.
    I would rather concentrate on the slow revelation of WWX and LWJ's feelings towards each other.
    Btw can anyone translate the part where WWX and LWJ offered prayer together at Jiang's ancestral hall? I am not satisfied with my own MTL translation of it.

chiino, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the same about NHS being somewhat bitter about LXC not doing enough prior to his brother's death. There is no substantive mention in the novel, but NHS treated LXC and JGY the same. If he could treat both the same and still plan JGY's downfall and demise, he could very well hold LXC somewhat responsible as well. Not enough to eliminate LXC, but enough to hurt him, which happened as LXC is in seclusion at the end of the novel.

Yeah a fortunate part of his unfortunate plans was Wei Ying's revival and finally realizing his and Lan Zhan's love.

Totally agree Jin GuangShan is a jerk, though if MXTX further explained his character he probably have a traumatic tragic past as well that culminated in his despicable behavior.

Yes, sad happenings for all involved, but your description is funny. ;)

8. lovejiangcheng

lovejiangcheng New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats why i dont like NHS. zewu-jun became the one receiving the biggest blow in NHS revenge. i think NHS is happy now that JGY is dead and zewu-jun is in seclution. he should also blame himself for his brothers death coz he didnt take cultivation properly and didnt listen to his brother, that he used other people to carry his plan. i think he doesnt feel any regret in involving other peoples lives. if zewu-jun is gonna be in seclution forever i wish he should have died also than to see him in agony for eternity it hurts more to see him alive but in pain of what happened to his sworn brothers.. its a good thing zewu-jun have lan wangji,wei ying, old man lan and the disciples are there to protect him hehehehe if NHS gonna plan something for him.......
    for this im screaming for a sequel!!!!!!

9. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken in my horrible MTL translations then NHS indeed has some secret ambitions. From the discussion among some cultivators in the last chapter it appears that he eyes the position of Chief Cultivator as well (someone plz correct me if I'm wrong). In their conversation the deplorable state of affairs of both LanLing Jin and Lan sect were also mentioned and I think overhearing all this prompted WWX to decide to go back to Cloud Recesses.

10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    so tat was wat made wwx go to gusu wif lan zhan?

LoveManga likes this.
  11. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think WWX and LWJ were worried about the state of affairs at Gusu now that LXC was in seclusion and all the responsibilities fell upon the aged shoulders of LQR. Also the discussion about NHS didn't go down well with WWX. It seems he was always apprehensive about anyone hogging too much power. Probably he is apprehensive that concentration of power in the hands of a single person might give birth to another Wen clan...
    Also, he is worried about the baby disciples....

12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    So just stumbled upon a video that has eng subs on the Video. I’m pretty sure it’s Mo Xuanyu. I liked it/enjoyed watching it but am so confused with the ending. Why is Ne Huaisang at the end

These are the characters I think were in this video MXY, JGS, JGY and NHS correct me if I’m wrong cause it doesn’t make cense that NHS was in it. Can any one explain why NHS was at the end. Unless he was the one that told him to steel forbidden tequnie than use it to bring back Wei Wuxian it don’t make senses.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhh i see make sense (y)

hahahhaha lwj startin to be shameless oso? lol ahhahah nice story

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2018
  14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    The popular belief is that NHS instigated MXY to seek revenge by summoning the soul of WWX....still the video is a bit confusing as it is not clear against whom MXY was seeking revenge.

15. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I just figured out,... Wei ying,... A-yuan right,... You are very broke...:facepalm:

I lough so hard when wenning say, its good lan wangzi have money..:LOL::LOL:

Poor you Wei ying:blob_grin:....

16. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for posting this, I enjoyed reading this on my end. Weiying can't live without Lan Zhan anymore, nice!!! His feelings is finally caught up to Lan Zhan!! :aww:

Omg thanks for posting the link, I love part 1 so I'm going to runs off to read this second part now! :blob_pompom:

More Wangxian scenes is always welcome! <3

17. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeahh. Nie Huaisang planned the whole ''arm attacking the mo village and make the lan disciples investigate it'' and ''rebirth of wei wuxian using mo xuanyu if ever the other plan didnt work''

what im really interested about is what really happened to MXY during his stay in the lanlingjin sect. but since he didnt hold an grudge to JGY bc he didnt want him to be killed like his whole family..means it really could be on MXY's case..the rumors of him being true towards JGY and still holds feelings or respect towards him.

18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry Wei Wuxian I find dolls scary and your also way to dear but this??? I want!!!! I want this so bad. AA39720C-E164-4B56-96AE-9AD1F3E85BC4.jpeg
    Anyone know how much this is and we’re to get it from!!!!!!
    They were other things but I want this the most.
    Here the link https://mobile.twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/1060444858828161024
    Please send the link if u know we’re to buy it from.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.