Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    By that time gdc second season of anime will be released, oh yes, the joy! :cookie:

Yes please give us spoilers, we love spoilers!! :blobmelt:

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will not admit that I misread that as:
    I will not admit it!!!

3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think both are true.
    Though it is " tuned" that I meant.
    It will be explained when I get the spoiler ready, hahaha

4. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So hilarious! :LOL:
    Yeah I’m not gonna admit that you admitted it by stating you didn’t admit it! :LOL:

setsuna3025 and SummerForest like this.
  5. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    To all those who are lurking here!
    And all those just going through the discussions (with a smile or a frown, may be?)....
    Please come out and post your views!
    Let's make this more and more lively!

chiino, setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  6. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I was too overwhelmed with all those discussions... first I wanted to leave out discussions about the past where WWX and LWJ were really suffering.. also havent read the newest chapter because of that... I need to find time for that and also be in the right mood. Then, I was a little bit drawn down by the discussion about Ai no Kusabi/Stockholm syndrome.... rapey anime/manga recommends.. I really didnt want to say anything to that. I myself have seen them, but found them really awful and couldnt understand why love should be this way... at the same time wondered if this is really the first choice to recommend to someone who likes lovey-dovey pairs like Wanxian. There are much more romantic yaoi/danmei etc.. out there (not too much sexualised if that term exists). however and yeah I wanna sometimes write a comment but just dont know how you guys take time to do so.... I'm sorry... waiting for tips how to live my life more freely too.

7. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I was thinking that he was heading there early as well that's the only thing that makes sense to me. Or maybe the scene changed at some point and we just missed it

8. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    @JinseihaBangumi, actually I had dropped a hint about ank just as a contrast to MDZS and it just swelled out.
    Let's concentrate on MDZS and all the spoilers we can lay our hands on.....
    As for your concern, let me just say that just as you have found time to write now you will also find time later on. Hahaha

setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  9. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I can link you to the one with the Vietnamese subs if you don't mind....

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    tat looks sad
    yessssssssssssss agreed lan zhan love is just so pure like nothing in the universe can stop his love for wei ying. the sotry itself is oso so gd . and the ending is a happy endin where they get to be wif each other is soooooooo gd and none other BL story i read can compare to wangxian ahhahhaha lol .:p:p:D(y)
    hahha forehead ribbon. yess i oso love it hw he can just hold on to his love for wei ying without giving up and findin someone else.
    when they were huggin i can feel happiness for them like finally lan zhan effort of waitin for 13 yrs for his love paid off wif his feelin return OMG BEST MOMENT EVER (y)(y)
    the video was awesome. nice artwork.
    maybe maybe not for hopin tat wei ying soul will respond to LSZ.
    same cause lan zhan wan to see him and couldnt even bury his body
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyy will be waitin patiently for the spoilers :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobReach::blobReach::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    thx for the spoilers in advance ahhaha :blobjoy::blobcheeky:
    LOLOLOLOLOL

11. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm biased and cannot blame Weny Bear for this incident :sushi_sorry: Weny Bear is still innocent & pure in my heart :sushi_peak:

Finally being able to read Jin ZiXuan's death...My personal emotions for him as a character is still a tiny bit negative. Considering he spent most of the novel being such a peacock, but I cannot deny he had some cool sides too~ At least compared to the other Jins, ZiXuan is more preferable. His last words to Wei, how YanLi was waiting for him for Jin Ling's party lightly tugged my heartstrings.

Jin ZiXuan, I may not like you, but your devotion to Shijie and your willingness to change & mature for her sake, for love, that some massive respect right there. I wish we got to explore more on his character to know what extent those changes exactly were I may have learned to understand/like him more if that were the case :blobpensive:

...Good thing there's fanfiction hehehe....

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I watched a trailer and behind the scenes like or smth about the mdzs drama "the untamed"... I and maybe... Just maybe, saw a little ray of hope among the dark clouds of the thought that they will not keep WWX and LWJ relationship as it is supposed to be...
    (i hope at least video links work, if image doesn't for me.)
    Edit: OH IT WORKS! Dont have to give extra link then lol
    Uhm... I hope this isn't just some editing like the lxc x jc part in "young and beautiful" amv lol...
    Also i hope they keep the plot as intact as possible. And I definitely want my ship to sail but i dont want too much extra fanservice which isn't there originally either.
    PS: ok, confession, even if i dont imagine wwx (or anyone else except Xue Yang... Surprisingly almost exactly like my imagination) like his cast for "the untamed" , he looks pretty cute to me though, especially while grinning. If they dont dare threaten my ship, i might reconsider watching it lol.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    the title itself is so weird "the untamed" lol and i feel its goin to be veri diff

LoveManga likes this.
  14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the promised spoiler...
    Go through it and you may find out how well WWX and LWJ are suited as partners (I mean fighting partners at least, hahaha).
    Also there are those moments of togetherness when they are just oblivious of others.......

Part of Chapter 108 Zang Feng 2 Nie Minghao I X You X¥#%@&#*&@

If Su She's sword did succeed, even if he couldn't defeat Nie MingJue, he could get some time. However, his sword was perfused with too much spiritual power due to his sudden outburst which was beyond its tolerance limit, and it was still halfway through the space between them when Nie MingJue’s palm struck the middle of his chest.

The brilliance of Su She’s attack was fleeting. He didn't even have time to spit out blood, to say a sentence or some decent or embarrassing last words. The anger in his eyes was extinguished instantly.

Jin GuangYao was next to Lan XiChen and saw this scene. His injured hand was bleeding profusely and the wound in his abdomen was getting more and more painful, and it hurt badly. For some reason, there were tears in his eyes. There was no chance to tend to his wound. After Nie MingJue took out his hand, he turned and looked at him.

The indifferent and severe look of his dead face was exactly the same as that from when he was alive. Jin GuangYao was most afraid of this face. He was scared. He was in tears, his voice trembled and he asked for help: "Second brother..."

Lan XiChen pointed his sword towards Nie MingJue. Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi also rushed to the scene. However, the effect of the whistle was destroyed and it was much more difficult than ever to re-act the same. At this time, Wei WuXian suddenly heard a person shouting: "Wei WuXian!"

Wei WuXian immediately said: "What?"

The person who called him was Jiang Cheng. Seeing this, Wei WuXian was slightly surprised. Jiang Cheng did not answer directly, but took out something from his sleeve and threw it towards him. Wei WuXian reached out and grabbed this object and looked down at the dark and glistening flute with bright red tussles.

The ChenQing!

When he touched the flute that he was familiar with, Wei WuXian couldn’t even care to think about it. Without thinking he lifted it to his lips and shouted: "Lan Zhan!"

Lan WangJi nodded slightly. There was no need for more words. The sound of the guqin and the sound of the flute flew together. The guqin was like an ice spring and the flute was like a bird. One was in compression and the other was in induction. Under the two, Nie MingJue's body shook, and finally, he was half forced to move his foot from Jin GuangYao.

Step by step, under the control of the two, he walked stiffly toward outside of the temple for the second time. Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi followed him step by step. When he flipped into the coffin, the two men kicked on the floor and the heavy lid flew up and fell on the coffin. Wei WuXian gently turned the hoe and his left hand inserted ChenQing back into his waist. He quickly bit his right hand finger and painted on the shackles a whole series of enchantments and spells with his blood.

At this point, the sound of beating from inside the coffin gradually stopped. Lan WangJi held down the vibrating seven strings of the guqin and condensed the sound with his fingers. Wei WuXian gently sighed out and cautiously listened to for a while, to make it sure that there was no movement under the coffin lid. Then he stood up and said: "His temper is really bad, though."

He was standing on the coffin for too long. Lan WangJi picked up the guqin. With a pair of light-colored eyes he looked up at him. Wei WuXian lowered his head and his right hand couldn't help but caress the white face. It couldn't be said if it was intentional or not. He made several scarlet blood marks on his face. Lan WangJi did not care and said: "Let's go down."

Wei WuXian jumped down with a smile and was picked up by Lan WangJi.

15. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna have Lan Wangji in my life to match my Wei Ying personality. Thank you for this! :blobReach::blobicecreamlove:

16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was here where the scene changed... (the sentence that's in Bold)
    en Ning scratched his head, embarrassed, “Last time, when Young Master Jin told people to present you with the invitation at the bottom of Burial Mound, I thought that it had to be a trap. And then it happened to be a misunderstanding. It really was unfair to him. I couldn’t tell before, but in reality, Young Master Jin is a nice person as well…”

At noon, the two passed Qiongqi Path on their way.

After its re-establishment, it had been a long time since Qiongqi Path was renamed. Wei WuXian didn’t know what it was called right now either. It seemed that others couldn’t remember either, and so most of the time it was still called the Qiongqi Path. At first, neither of the two noticed anything different. But when they reached the middle of the valley, Wei WuXian begin to feel that something was not quite right.
    Edit: And as for the reason he was passing there must have been to take a shortcut to Koi tower (since he didn't passed through Quiongqi path on his last trip to Koi tower when he went to question them about WN whereabouts. The reason he didnt go through this path last time was because it was under construction so no one was allowed to go through it at that time) or avoid public's eye.

17. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This cat is still lurking here! But I find simply following the discussion more preferable for my fur than to actually participate in it ; D

But if you're asking about views, what can I say... Hm...
    I think that both, LWJ and WWX changed well during the course of the story. It would be great if they could get together and actually avoid all of the tragedy, but after all, I still prefer their "present time" selves over their younger versions ; D

And now I'm going back to being a silent lurker :blobmelt:

18. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a moron! :blobjoy::blobsalt:
    [​IMG]

19. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all your efforts in putting this together! :)

20. Taestar

Taestar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me I love those kind of slow development love stories... Although I am impatient person but I find joy in such love stories, more than those which has alot of physical and sex or kisses scenes.. It gets unrealistic and silly to me with so much sex and kisses scenes.and those fast developments love stories are boring lol. . I love to feel the pain the characters go through while patiently waiting for their love to be accepted and acknowledged.. But it is a shame that we can't see the story from lan zhan's side... Like the pain, the suffer of losing and waiting, the suffer of denying ur own feeling, the jealousy,, the longing to see him.... Those feeling I wish I could read lan zhan's mind

setsuna3025, LoveManga, nejvi and 5 others like this.