Spoiler Even Though I’m a Former Noble and a Single Mother, My Daughters Are Too Cute and Working as an...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 28, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I am? Where? Can you take a snippet and show me? I'll delete as necessary?

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. Maybe double posting is not the right word? What you’re doing is spamming the thread with your posts? I don’t know, I just wanted to let you know

Attached Files:

3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. you're right! i looked it up just now.

4. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read the currently translated chapters but isn't Kyle the newbie adventurer? Or is there another Kyle later on?

5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? in the mtl there is constantly talking about magic, witch, canary, and semi-immortal then I would see Kyle.

6. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm.... apparently the hope for a good plot with children wont come anytime soon Dx too much drama..... but well.... thx for spoilers

7. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Kyle the guy mc saved from the 3 chapter. He was supposed to hunt goblins but a Dragon showed up???

Mikaa likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok now I’m officially confused. I do stand by a lot of my machine translation because that’s a lot of what I read. Unless canary is a totally different entity all along??? Well. Let’s see how much my machine translation is right and how much of it is wrong.

9. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is MC has auto regen ability? Cause, it was said she is near immortal and the chapters has shown that she can recover from any wounds.. Her white hair & heterochromia eyes are characteristics of heroes, so she should be the heroes successors, rite? But, if her fighting abilities (of sword and magic?) comes from her princess(?) training, why she cant fight back when she was tortured?

I wonder if the twins will become OP as well?

Mikaa likes this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The regeneration ability woke up due to the tortures

11. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    So no revenge on the sis at least?

12. Adawas

Adawas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve just read the translated version of this novel and Kyle and the Canary are completely two different people. Kyle is just a rookie adventurer who got a bad start on his first mission to kill some goblins, which rather ended horribly with a dragon encounter appearing and the rest of his teammates dead. MC saves his ass and he developed hero crush on her for her awesomeness which I might say would bother the heck outta me if he actually ends up as MC’s lover. Then there’s Canary who’s character is a female that is of an immortal that she seems practically ancient. She’s the headmaster of the school the twins go to, and was the first to created the idea of adventurers going out to kill monsters as jobs so she created a guild. She’s a demon with the body of that’s a 10 year old child and has already copulated to have children who these children grew up to have their families, that she’s become the weird ancestor to her predecessors. Also she mostly fits the bill of what the magician dude called “Kyle” is, she’s already aquanted with the royal family through past generations, wields impressive magic that I won’t be surprised that she could be the possible lover of MC from what you guys are saying, she took in MC when she saw her and her newborn baby twins. And so far I can also see that Kyle could become the lover due to the attention the author does to switching to his POV and how they portray his crush and high admiration to the MC, so he wants to be as strong as her and be her equal. That and he can also use magic, but mostly the basic magics like a light spell, fire, and strength so it’s not that much as Canary’s prowess in terms of the magic she displayed such as space, teleportation, and etc. Personally I’m fine with Canary to be paired with the MC if there’s actually and not Kyle, but who knows.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  13. soulwarfare

soulwarfare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I god hope Kyle doesn't get together with MC. The MC is like double Kyle's age and her daughters are only slightly younger than him. Canary is a great character but her getting with the MC would feel so weird.

I rather she just didn't get with anyone honestly

14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sister got raped dude. What more do you wsnt

Mikaa likes this.
  15. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    rape is hardly a punishment for what she has been doing for her entire life.

CandyofDEATH, seekingsnow and Darcy like this.
  16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah your right she should get gang raped by a million hobos like those hentais

17. Shiro-Tensei

Shiro-Tensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the (idiot) emperor get what's coming to him, after all in the translated chapters, the first option he chose to bring the daughters over to him was magic kidnapping and he claims it's to see them during the argument with his sister. Also, did the MC's sister planned to do something after the emperor guy told her he is going to take the MC's daughters?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  18. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    There worser punishment than rape friendo.

She plans to kill them. Its not hard to figure out. She probably been using contraptions to prevent her own pregnancy to keep up the facade and act as a hurt dog to keep the sympathy going. While leaving room to have more lovers.

19. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Alice?

20. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers? :aww::aww::aww: