Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm....but there is definitely a threesome entanglement of fate, at least from JC's pov. See how he complained that WWX has failed to keep his promise of being by his side forever, first to protect the Wens (I mean, WN & Co.) and then Lan WanJi (oops! I think I got the order wrong!)
    JC is so jealous of those who he thinks took WWX away from him!
    About the latest chapter:
    Patience, my friend! And also steel ur heart for more pain for the next one will be a BLOW.
    But there's that silver lining of hope-next one will be the last one of this ordeal.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe yas I finally get to see the chicken drop. LOL the look Jin Ling givening is one of disapproval. The chicken falling from my shocked hubby is so cute. Lan Shizui being embarrassed suits u.
    OMG HUBBYYYY HAHA :LOL::ROFLMAO: who gave you the alcohol. I’m starting to wounder who the biggest Wangxian fan ME, LAN XICHEN OR LAN GINGYI.

Heroine, Aeli, setsuna3025 and 7 others like this.
  3. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOOO!
    IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha never I refuse to believe anyone but me is the biggest Wangxian fan, but I might consider giving that’s title to you and be the biggest XiCheng shipper. :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  5. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://twitter.com/rossogattino/status/1060755740829208576?s=19
    I was going through the mdzs tag and found this .. I hope he / she get well soon and the staff have a good rest :blobpensive:.. I think this well give the translator some time to catch up with the released episodes cuse there is only 1 ep with eng sub for now .. but I really hope the bts / shorts will get sub too :D

Cypress, nejvi, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Friends, MDZS Lovers, WangXianShippers!
    Let's share our FAVOURITE WangXian moment.
    WITH or WITHOUT a few lines on why u love it most.
    Come, let's do it!

chiino, setsuna3025, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see that as anything romantic on my end, nor was this JC romantic feelings for Weiying, because while Weiying did promise he will stay by his side when that time comes, but when he said that, he made note and referencing how in Gusu, there' the Lan brothers, who is always side by side, Weiying said to JC, he will stay by his side just like the Lan brothers. And that's the image that it gives off when Weiying made that promise to JC, I'm sure JC feels the same about that. I mean, feelings of platonic can also be as strong too, given with the fact that JC lost his whole family, and he only have Yanli and Weiying (in his family left), so it's understandably why JC was mad/upset that Weiying didn't stay by his side, and yeah, he did blame the Wen's and Lan Zhan or something.....But I don't see this as romantic, more like his strong love for his family, Weiying being part of it, that he always wants them always to be together, and not having to come to the point of betraying the Yunmeng Jiang sect for the Wen's on his end.

I'm sure JC understands that Weiying can't stay with him forever in that sense because they both will have their own family like this one day, but he wants Weiying to stay by his side, in a sense that it didn't have to come to the point that they are now, a bitter feeling because Weiying chose to betray the Yunmeng Jiang Sect and how they couldn't really return to how things were like (a family) before all this.

===

Anyways, since double-posting isn't allowed, I just want to say something more about this chapter (77), you know one of the things I love about Wei Ying (as a character) is, just like Lan Zhan, and unlike Jiang Chang, he doesn’t turn his back on those people who needs him. That is, he have a heart to save an innocent and protect them when they need it. So, really this chapter is sad for me on a personal level because Weiying is doubting a lot of things and what makes me sad the most is he’s questioning what JC said about him having a hero complex, when I don’t see that Weiying has a hero complex at all.:( I mean, it's not like Weiying is wanting recognition and is seeking to be a hero in the eyes of everyone. He just can't turn his back on those who needs his help and needs saving. Really, there’s nothing wrong with Weiying protecting Mian Mian back in Xuanwu Cave, because someone had to do it, there’s also nothing wrong with Weiying wanted to protect Lan Zhan when he was hurt…. That’s just the right thing to do. This is always been a positive trait in his character that I love, because while JC can turn his back on those who's not important to him, Weiying can't, and I have always, always been on Weiying's side because of this. He did the right thing to help Wen Qing save Wen Ning when she asked him for help. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this, I'm sure anyone who isn't selfish (who only cares about themselves) will step up to protect those who needs it.

I really don’t like seeing Weiying questioned this side to him and emphasizing the point of what JC said about him having a hero complex, because THIS IS NOT TRUE :(. I don’t think I am even being bias about this, if what Weiying does i.e. not being able to turn his back on those who needs him like when Wen Qing came to him asking for his help is a hero complex than practically everyone who can’t turn their back on such a situation like Weiying has a hero complex in this story…Lastly, it's not like Weiying did it because he wants to be thanked for this. So this chapter is a really sad chapter for me, because Weiying hatred and anger is taking over his sanity, and really it's no wonder he lost it during the war in the nightless city, and now that I think about it, maybe the real reason why Weiying couldn’t remember anything that happens during the war at Nightless City on his end, like he said, everything during that time, he can’t remember… (When he confessed to Lan Zhan in the later chapters), no matter how bad of a memory Weiying has, he can always vaguely recall, or recall on his end what happened, but to say he completely doesn't recall anything at all during those times, it makes me really think that when that war happened, he has already lost his sanity, and this is what Lan Zhan was afraid of, one day, he will lose control to his powers if this keeps up, because here's the thing, I am starting to think that Demonic Cultivation feeds on your resentment, negative feelings, like if there's an existing negative emotion within you, it amplifies it, sure, the more negative energy you feel, the more stronger you'll be, and the more you'll lose control of your powers/sanity. From what I can perceived in this story, I don’t think Lan Zhan is against Wei Ying walking on this path if he's in control, I mean, if you look at the present time, he is accepting, and I do think that this is probably because Weiying is no longer embracing the hatred/negative emotions on his end, In other words, he’s back to his old self, prior to him being the Yiling Patriarch, because he's matured to not let those emotions get the better of him.

The more I think about it, the more I’m starting to feel that the demonic cultivation is a path that amplifies your existing resentful energy from within you, and feeds on it or something, this also explains why when Weiying, after he came back and take his revenge during the Sunshot Campaign, his personality went for a drastic change, because there’s already an existing resentful energy from within him at the time, and this would also explain that the reason why he's back to his old self, despite him being on this demonic cultivation (still) when he came back 13 years later is because he no longer have any existing resentful energy the way he does when he was thrown down the Burial Mounds by Wen Qiao.

I mean, you have to admit that, Weiying as the Yiling Patriarc, really gets angered easily, loses his patience easily, and he's more arrogant, this isn't like his old (or present) self. So, it's just a theory here, but from what I can gathered, I think that the more resentment you have within you about something, the easier it is for you to lose control of your powers, and ofcourse the more negative you feel, the more powerful you'll be which leads to you losing control of your sanity and powers in the end.

I still love Weiying on my end, but seeing how all this is happening, and how he is losing his heart because of all this (to the negative emotions/energy piling up just makes me so sad), I really wish for the flashback to end soon, next chapter will be sad I know since it's the final flashback chapter :cry: (But I can't wait for it to go back to the present), I need those Wangxian moments to soothe my heart-ache right now :aww:

chiino, Heroine, Cypress and 9 others like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm returning the crying emoji spam cuz :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Everything hurts :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    The flashback chapters hurts :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: The current chapter hurts :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    The Wen Siblings have turned themselves in :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: My sister in law has been burnt into ashes :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    My Weny Bear is being kept in some dark cave by the Jins & being experimented on :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Wei's mentality is crumbling into pieces :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    These last few flashbacks are way too depressing :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    And when we get back to the present there is still angst coming :blobsob::blobsob: Like Cheng & Wei's big truth reveal :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Ughhh I really thought I ran out of tears to shed after Yi City arc & Finding all the sad spoilers at the start of the year... but NOPE :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

9. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say that u put ur views really well.
    Agreed with most them.
    And oops! Did I say JC's attachment with WWX is romantic?!!!! I called it entanglement of fate-didn't find anything else to describe it. On WWX's side it's brotherhood but on JC's side it's way more complex.( I'll need more time to elaborate my view here). But not romantic at all.
    Shall talk about it some other time....

setsuna3025, nejvi and Sauling like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmmm...Favourite WangXian moment?
    That's a toughie, I consider a lot of their screen time together, minus the sad parts, as my fave WangXian moments ✧
    But if we are meant to choose one, for me it has to be the scene in the Second Burial Mound Seige. When Wei looked to his side, saw Wangji, and realised he wasn't alone in this anymore, he had him and was content with that 。゚(TヮT)゚。

11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks , I tend to ramble on if I let my mind and heart do the talking.

And no I only presumed it's romantic because this all started with the LT post I quoted previously and when people talk about LT, it's always in reference to it being romantic. Platonic love doesn't count in an LT analysis.

But good that you cleared that up on your end

setsuna3025, nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I know mine. It's diffidently the Wangxian moment that wasn't really a moment. But it to cute. I wonder if anyone can
    take a guess ill give a clue

But, as he had thought, they were missing a small one…
    Lan WangJi suddenly spoke up, “A small what?”

other that it definitely the One @Fiorisi already mentioned for the exact same reasons

13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe your theory has some backing from the novel actually! Or something similar to it, Wangji most likely believed in that at least. In a previous Demonic Cultivation discussion, some members went into deep analysation mode, it was such a fun discussion to read! I think one of the old members here even when through all the times Wei used demonic cultivation to get a better understanding in how it works & one of them went back to the Old Original Novel to find out more info that wasn't mentioned in the revised novel.

I freaking love everyone here! So much devotion and discussions~ ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
    Keep them rolling guys~ Its one of the many things I look forward too when I wake up for the day!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    chiino, setsuna3025, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    YESS! I love that scene! It was so adorable! It's like Wei really wants a child in their relationship, to make a complete family, I squealed reading that chapter. This is why I personally headcannoned the Wangxian couple adopting another kid which makes it two children~ Gotta give Sizhui a sibling after all (´ ε ` )♡

chiino, Cypress, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  15. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so adorable to listen to u all talking about ur fav WangXian moment.
    I'm saving mine till most of u have spoken, though.

16. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct and sorry for anther late reply. I so agree with everything you said, LOL I SMILED SO HARD on both chapters 66 and 67. Both had so much fluff I loved it. I noticed how the chapters joined together when Wei Wuxian implies a child. So i just used the scene from chapter 67. Can't blame me for making them Wangxian moments right. know I'm stuck with thinking did chapter 66 or 67 have more Wangxian moments, ether way Wei Wuxian thoughts are to adsorbs so why is he so dense. Chapters 67 and 68 left lasting impressions on me, their both one of my fav chapters with them travelling together.
    Both chapters also made me me think that Wei Wuxian wanted to raise a child with Lan Wangji it so cute i love it so much. That's why I agree with the head cannon you implied.

setsuna3025, Fiorisi, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  17. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite WangXian moment:
    Chapter 25
    Lan Zhan calls Wei WuXian Wei Ying letting him know he knows it’s him. Lan Zhan disapprovingly said to him you met Jiang Cheng. Then Wei Ying was carried princess style by Lan Zhan. Wei Ying played with Lan Zhan’s clothes as he was carried.

This is an absolutely special moment, confirming to Wei Ying that Lan Zhan knew it was him from the very beginning and refuses to let him go ever again. :love:

18. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...I wrote something in page 558 on this moment from Lan WanJi's pov...that gave some relief to my aching heart.

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh this is so hard to choose a favourite Wangxian moment, not when I love all their moments :love:

But here's some that I really love on top of my head

- the scene when Lan Zhan kissed Weiying for the first time, yes the blindfold kiss, that made me fangirl so much :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

- drunk Lan Zhan when he's being so clingy to Weiying, when he's drunk he's just so adorable to me, especially when they played hide and seek in their room thats soooooo:aww::aww:

- Chapter 111, which *cough* not going to spoil it since some might not have read that chapter yet, but yes I love everything about that chapter!!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

- the chapter when Weiying finally confessed to Lan Zhan and reassuring him everything he just said is sincere and Lan Zhan embracing him repeating everything he just said (you can really feel how happy he is here :aww:)

- and yes, I also love the scene when Lan Zhan called out "Weiying" to let him know that he already know that it's him from the beginning, therefore no more pretences:aww:

- the scene when Weiying was thinking about a little one and when he asked Lan Zhan to hold lil Apple's rein/rope and how Lan Zhan just do it because Weiying asked, and of course the scene when Weiying remember their song and how happy he was when he found out he composed the song.:love::love:

- when Weiying was inside NMJ memory and how he saw the past Lan Zhan he yelled out how much he missed him despite the other cannot hear it lol:aww:

Actually I'll stop lol since I felt like at this rate I'll be listing all their scenes XDD:ROFLMAO:

20. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling, u pretty listed them out! So cute! Hahaha

setsuna3025, nejvi and Sauling like this.