My friend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Windsley, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Windsley

Windsley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read one of my thread (When a girl bite you)
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/when-a-girl-bite-you.76756/
    I did mention about [Classmate A] in the story, to make it simple lets call him Jack

I know jack since junior high school, he is kinda stood out because of his height of 178cm (in indonesia its considered tall). He also good looking, female students always stare at him whenever he go. Unfortunately he is kinda shy around the girl, if he walk he tend to avoid female students on his path.

On senior high school, we go to same school but our class is different. In our high school time, i notice that he goes along with other boys. As he start to realize his advantage (face and height) jack finally got courage to hangout with girls (not dating coz he still single until graduate from high school)

As his face are handsome, we tend to make fun of him. Something like how he doesnt use his height and face to the fullest, when there are lot of pretty girls willing to became his girlfriend.

Later one of our junkies friend debate with jack, the topic is about how a good looking face doesnt guarantee you to get a girl (our junkies friend are one of the best guitarist in high school). This time jack easily provoked, coincidentally there a new girl just move in and the debate escalated to a bet who will be the first to make the girl fall in love.

Well, before their bet acomplished. The girl mother is so furious when she heard about it (if im not wrong both of them got scolded by her)

Skip... we graduate from highschool and goes to uni of our choice, jack goes to jakarta, me to jogja.

And then we had our first reunion, when the protagonist windsley got a bite from a girl.

Month later Jack visit me, with his car we go hangout together. He even ask where is the brothel location, so i showed to him the place.

Later we sat together, and jack told me his story.

As a freshman, he is still timid around people (and girls). Later there are mass brawl inside their college, and jack told me how he have no idea that he fearlessly stood in the front. This incident make jack popular with the senior, and he told me that incident is kinda like a baptism to his courage.

So he told me, when a certain girl took interest on him, they became closer. when there were only two of them, the girl intentionally seducing him.

This time jack push her down, kiss her and it soon followed by R-18 scene (finally jack pop his cherry) grinning he told me they goes for another two rounds.

At this point i now understand why he look different. Bravo jack !

2. DontLookDown

DontLookDown One with the bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I know my last comment was just OwO but I mean.

It's just perfect now, isn't it?

OwO

3. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Bravo Jack!

4. TheUnbreakablePlotArmor

TheUnbreakablePlotArmor Mt.Tai cannot see me, as you cannot see Mt.tai

Reading List:
    Link
    what a story lol

Onamatopoeia and Ak0w like this.
  5. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I was on Novelupdates, turns out I was on Jackupdates. Sorry.

Onamatopoeia and Tsukkin like this.
  6. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    you said he become a beast now... so how many gf jack owned?

7. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhhhh....
    I don't know how to respond and I simply think and kinda feel bad for the gurl tho I know she's the one who seduce him..
    Kinda remind me of my friend..
    In Indonesia losing virginity before marriage for most ppl still consider taboo(?)/bad(?)

Edit: I comment this thinking that op story based on irl story.. If it's nah... Hehehe.. good one..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  8. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obligatory,

"Raijuu should just go explode!!!"

Anyway, cool story bro, what a protagonist this guy is, I bet he would had been the perfect candidate for a another hero summoning story with his personality.

9. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Classmate A is not the boyfriend of the biting girl and she is not your friend-zoned girl, yes? Am I reading your three threads right?:blobconfused:

10. Windsley

Windsley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zheya
    Correct at that time Jack aka Classmate A still a sheep haha, me and the biting girl are not in a relationship. But she is the kind of friend im comfortable with, apparently she think the same. So we are on the same wavelength

@Alm21
    I pity the girl on the other side if he transmigrated there

@Damsell in Distress
    Well the girl is willing so no problem i think

@Stealth
    He doesnt tell, but jack intentionally avoid the girl after their passionate moment

After jack tell his story, we both go to his parent house. Turns out he wanna show off his drumm skills (there is a music event, and their band has female singer)