Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha I know, when I was listing that, all their scenes kept coming into my mind and I'm like "hey i love this too :aww:" this is why I said I love all their scenes (well except for the heartbreaking ones) haha

setsuna3025, nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  2. TiramiQ

TiramiQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg that's my favorite moment too. it is extra special because it was when WWX knew for sure that LWJ had known his true identity all along. but i especially like the part when LWJ carries WWX bridal style and WWX plays with the front of his clothes

LWJ's self restraint and patience are out of this world :blobokhand:

chiino, Piesus, Aeli and 5 others like this.
  3. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    my second most favorite scene (only behind the first one by barely a hairbreadth) is when LWJ gets drunk for the first time and WWX starts asking him about his opinion on some people (JC and WN) and then he points at himself and asks "how about this one" and LWJ replies "mine" and keeps repeating it, but dumbass WWX thinks he is referring to Bichen because he was carrying it on his back at the moment lol.

chiino, Piesus, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  4. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll be a unique choice, though.
    An off-the-topic remark:
    Double posting is prohibited here(we learnt it the hard way!). But it can be so frustrating sometimes! Like u wanna talk and talk but have to wait for someone else to give u a chance. (Sorry, rules are rules)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol as i said, sure lets fight for this:
    [​IMG] ......Well even tho i wanna roll on it so bad i would probably be too embarrassed to do so. I'd just leave the two lovebirds at that lol. I will be watching by sidelines tho ^^
    Hard to choose, as every WangXian moment is a treasure...
    What about the scene at Xuanwu Cave when Lan Wangji hummed "WangXian"... Then wwx nor we knew Lan Wangji was singing a love song just for them! :blobxd::blobsmilehappyeyes: *aaaaa am blushing just thinking about that! It was for this song Lan Wangji recognised Wei Wuxian right away :blobmelt:

6. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Another adorable one! And why not mention the rest-ur-head-on-my-lap moment from our straight face lovesick hero?
    Or u can say make-a-pillow-of-my-lap (and of-my-body, too)...

7. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Not gonna lie I was confused on what double posting ment but??? I think it implies more to the people that always post like me. Also I had the impression It okay as long as it related to MDZS. We were warned last time for dubble posting somthing that was off topic. So I think @TiramiQ would be fine as she hardly ever sends post and shes related both her post to MDZS.

nejvi and SummerForest like this.
  8. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    A few pages behind another post was edited by a moderator. I'll try to find it.

9. alcebar19

alcebar19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where though?

10. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you mean a "unique choice"? i didn't have the time to backtrack so is there a certain list of moments i am supposed to choose from? i am sorry i didn't know that

as for double posting, why is this a big deal? this is not a spam and i am used to forums where successive posts that are posted less than 5 minutes apart by the same poster get automatically merged so it is force of habit. you are not a mod and i fail to see how this affects you personally so i found your commenting on it kinda funny :D but, honestly, if i am missing something and my double post bothered you somehow then feel free to report it to the mods, i don't mind :blobwink:

11. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find it now. Sorry
    @TiramiQ, I'm extremely sorry, plz forgive me. I didn't mean it.
    My own posts were moderated though. I think I was the one to blame for I talked off the topic and most unintentionally. I'm sorry if I hurt u.

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Same... "dont post more than once in a thread at a row".... But i almost ONLY post at founder of diabolism thread? In a row?
    Well... I guess they meant dont post more than once in a thread at a time. First other's posts come, and then post again... Lol. Thank god this thread is so active or else it would have been harder to follow forum rules.... :blobsweat:

13. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u @Nyan sempai, u gave me a chance to post again.
    I am sincerely apologising to everyone here. It's not for me to tell u about forum rules.
    We are all same here, talking and laughing together under the cloud.
    @TiramiQ, to u I apologise particularly. Please forgive me or I won't have the face to return here anymore. Another one, there was no list to choose from. I just wanted to say that ur choice was uncommon. My own fav WX moment is uncommon too. Sorry, once again.

14. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol... i got something nagging in my brain for a while now and though it's completely out of context right now and i dunno whether this thing had already been discussed before here but i kept thinking of the matter about golden core and spiritual essence(?). i noticed that in one of the chapter (70 something, i can't remember), LWJ keep wanting to give the spiritual energy but WWX keep avoiding it and saying it's useless anyway. so someone simply doesn't have any spiritual energy anymore when they don't have a golden core? then no wonder when LWJ keep giving him spiritual energy when he lose his mind and he doesn't recover at all.

aahhhh....this finally off from my chest. it's been stuffy in there for a while :blobmelt::blobmelt:

15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol why are you apologising tho?:blobjoy: The more posts the better! Lets talk more about mdzs and keep this thread alive! :blobhero:

16. TiramiQ

Reading List:
    Link
    @TwilightForest omg you don't have to feel this bad about it or to apologize or, god forbid, stop coming to the thread because of it. it is really not a big deal and i am neither hurt nor do it feel offended. it is just that as long as it is not something offensive to other posters or something triggering or spam/off topic discussions, usually only mods would point such a minor "offence" out. at fist i thought you were a mod and when i found you're not i just found it kinda weird, that's all. it is really not a big deal and i am genuinely not mad at you, so please let's leave it behind us.

now i have to backtrack to see your uncommon choice for a favorite WX moment :D

17. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much! I'll just leave it behind.
    My fav WX moment is after the Love Bath scene when WWX realizes that he and Lan WangJi have been separated only by a wall and that he just can't have any peace of mind when the one he wants is so near yet so far away. (It's still in spoiler though, so a lot of us still may be unfamiliar with it).
    Don't know if it will be uncommon though

LoveManga, TiramiQ and nejvi like this.
  18. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, @Fiorisi -I keep going back to DIRECTORY, IF YOUR LOST COME HERE every now and then to check and re read a few things, since I haven't seen everything yet, thank you for your hard work of updating that list all the time! You have serious respect from me. I even found some of my posts there, I'm feeling cool. :blob_sunglasses:

Secondly, since you all mentioned a lot of great moments in the novel, I'm gonna pick another one that I loved, just gonna chop it out of the novel and drop it here!

Lan WangJi was still standing behind them, watching them. Wei WuXian suddenly remembered his presence again. He turned around and smiled, “Second Young Master Lan, the following scene might not be suitable for your eyes. Perhaps it’d do you best to avoid it.”

Although ‘perhaps’ was used, his tone sounded not in the least refutable. Jiang Cheng also spoke with both respect and distance, “That’s right. Second Young Master Lan, Wen Chao and Wen ZhuLiu are already in our hands. The task has been completed, and it’s time for us to part. What goes after this would be a personal matter of our sect. It’s best if you return first.”

Lan WangJi’s gaze was still locked on Wei WuXian, while Wei WuXian’s attention had already been taken away by his dying enemy. The eyes he looked at Wen Chao and Wen ZhuLiu with glistened, and his grin was both excited and cruel. Jiang Cheng had on him the same expression. Both of them had been buried within the overwhelming pleasure of revenge. Neither had the concern to deal with an outsider.

A few moments later, Lan WangJi turned around and walked down the stairs.

After he went out of the courier station, he stood before the door for a long time, but he never left.

chiino, Heroine, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    This moment looked so sad in anime!

nejvi likes this.
  20. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes indeed, but the most important part for me is that sentence "He never left." It struck me when I was reading the novel. That's why I love it even tho it's sad. And how his eyes never left WW, I can feel the roller coaster of emotions.