Novel Edited: First Chapter Posted This is My Pokemon Fanfiction

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by alcebar19, Nov 12, 2018.

1. alcebar19

alcebar19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys. I am just a new wanna-be writer and I'd like to present to you my original fanfiction of a boy transferred inside the Pokemon World. And he has System too. XD

Synopsis: Archer Sullivan volunteered to be a part of the first ever Dimension Travel experiment conducted by the UASMDT: United Association of the Scientists Majoring in Dimension Travel. Little did he know that his decision would lead him to different worlds.

Meeting the God of Anomaly that was cursed by the great All-Being, he was given a
    system that guided him to the world of creations and genetics, and in return, help the God of Anomaly in taking back his godly rights. Trying his best to live in this new world and to search for his way back home to Earth, little did he know that his decision would change many worlds.

Table of Contents

1)
    "Uuuugh...urk...!"

'My head hurts so much, I feel like crap.'

Archer Sullivan tried standing up as he held his head in agony, feeling as if his energy and strength was drained from his body. Grasping the nearby chair that he could lean on, he stabilized himself, afraid that he might fall down again. He checked on his body, noticing that he has no scratches nor wounds and he still wore his same clean outfit: blue slacks with a plain T-shirt. He sighed with relief, knowing that he was okay, yet he began shivering as he noticed that he was in a strange, vast place, looking like a hallway, lit by a singular lamp installed at the roof.

'Where am I? Where's the team?'

Wondering if he was transported to another place after volunteering to be subjected to the first-ever Dimensional Travel, Archer looked on his surroundings with amazement and fear in his eyes: the walls dilapidated, the white-tiled floors marked with black substance, the roof filled with large and thick cobwebs, and the place stank like shit.

'Was the test successful? But where the hell am I right now?'

Archer turned around as he covered his nose due to the bad odor, searching for any sign or clue that could hint him as to his whereabouts. He searched for his phone inside his pocket so he could contact his team but he could not find it, even his bag and the Camcorder that he brought along - to be used in recording his journey if the warping was successful - was lost. "Shit!" he mumbled in despair, ruffling his short, black hair as he sat on the only chair present. He closed his eyes and meditated so as to calm himself, repeating the words, 'Relax, calm yourself and think', inside his mind for about a minute or two, and exhaled a deep, long breath. Soon enough, his body stopped shivering, and he opened his eyes to investigate the area once again.

Walking slowly towards the end of the hallway, Archer saw a metallic door with a big 'EXIT' sign plastered on its center. The walls were covered with marks as if scraped with sharp nails, cobwebs adorning it as well, while the floor area in front of him was filled with long trails of black goo, leading towards the other doorway at the left-side of the metallic door. He stopped walking and crouched down, looking at the gooey stuff closely and he frowned in disgust. "Smells like shit, looks like shit, feels like shit, conclusion, this is clearly shit," he said in exasperation as he stood up again and continued walking, avoiding the shitty trail.

'I wonder what's with the trail? Did a living shit walk or crawl out? Am I facing a shitty creature, or, monster?'

Archer hurried his pace as he could not take the stench any longer, and also worrying that he might encounter the creature who made the shitty trail, or the one who made those very thick cobwebs, or the culprit of that sharp marks on the wall. Finally reaching the metallic door, he tried pulling it with all his might, and in his relief the door opened, creating a big, loud creaking sound. As he started walking once again, he felt that the hairs on his nape stood up, and the area around him felt suffocating, and the smell started growing stronger, shittier than ever.

"Grimer!"

Looking towards his left, the once dark pathway was now lit with two bright eyes, and he could somehow see a silhouette of a triangular creature, with its two arms reaching wide open, as if wanting to give him a big hug. It slowly moved towards him, sliding as if it has no feet. Archer stood still, his eyes and mouth wide open as the image of the creature came into light.

The creature looked like a big blob of sludge, around 2 or 3 feet, its toothless mouth gaping as it slides towards him, leaving trails of goo along the floor. Noticing that the stench became worse, Archer backed out slowly, not removing his gaze on the slimy thing, covering his nose once again as he balled his other fist to relax himself.

"Grimer!"

"Grimer!"

"Grimer!"

Two, then, four, then came six, until there were almost 20 pairs of eyes blinking on the dark pathway, shouting the same words. He almost felt faint because of the reek that was growing stronger, stopping himself from gagging. Before he could run and go outside, he saw a bigger pair of eyes shining at the end of the pathway, its silhouette almost twice bigger than the creature ahead of him.

"Muuuuuuuk!"

"Shit!"

Archer scurried outside the door, finding himself in front of a big staircase going down, almost about 100 feet in length. Gathering all his strength, he ran as fast as he could, gasping loudly as he fixated his eyes on the exit. Almost reaching his freedom, he felt goosebumps, noticing that something was falling towards him as he heard a whooshing sound. Looking back, he saw a ball of dark sludge aiming towards him, almost 5 meters away from him. Dodging towards the right of the staircase, he saw the spot he earlier occupied now sizzling, covered with black mist.

'Poisonous?! I should have known this shit was poison.'

Archer ran once again, not stopping without a care in the world until he ran out of strength. He did not know where he was right now, but all he was thinking was to get away from the shitty abomination. Gasping for breath, he lay down with his back on the ground, wheezing as he felt his blood rised up on his head. He closed his eyes and rested his body so that he could have the energy to run once again if he faced any encounters like that. As he was resting, he felt as if something was moving towards him even though he could not hear any footsteps or movements.

"Meowth!"

Opening his eyes, Archer saw a foot-tall standing figure, which looked like a cat with a gold-like plate on its forehead, its whiskers, two on both side of its cheeks moving as it gazed upon him, as if curious. It reached out its left paw, or hand, towards his face, pinching his cheek softly, its gaze still fixated on him as if he was a mouse. It turned back and shouted, "Meowth! Meowth Meowth!" as if calling someone, or something. And soon enough, Archer could hear voices and footsteps that keeps getting louder and louder, moving towards him. Still lying on the ground, he saw two women and 3 men, maybe in college, running, their eyes filled with concern and curiosity as they saw him sprawled on the ground.

"Are you okay?" the pony-tailed, brunette girl ask Archer, her voice hinted with concern. "Hey, Drok, help him get up!"

Archer saw a 7-feet tall guy approaching him, which he suspected was the guy whom she called Drok. Assisting him up as if Archer was weightless, Drok looked at him with his eyes narrowed and said, "why are you lying down like you were on a beach, skinny-dipping like a boss? You're tanned enough to be wishing for a darker skin, eh?"

"Well, I was running as hard as I can, trying to get away from that big blob of shit," Archer replied, scratching his head. Looking at the proud cat standing beside the pony-tailed lady, he pointed at it and asked, "what's with the cat? How come it's standing like a hold-up victim?"

Looking at each other, they began laughing hard, as if it was the greatest joke that they have ever heard in their entire laugh. After almost laughing for about a minute, the short blonde lady gestured towards Archer and asked, "now, that's funny" with a mirth in her voice. Noticing that Archer was just standing still, as if serious, she held her forehead and her eyes wide-eyed, saying "You were serious?! You really don't know the cat?"

"Do I look like I am joking?" Archer asked grumpily, folding his arms on his chest as he looked on his surroundings, now only realizing that he actually arrived on a wide clearing. "I am really sorry, but can you tell me where the hell am I right now?"

The blue-eyed guy looked at Archer with his eyes narrowed like a slit of a snake, his face tilted partially towards the left, asking, "I think it's rude for you to ask such things without even telling us your name."

"Oh, okay. I'm Archer. Archer Sullivan. And yours?"

"My name's Jax, you know with a J and X," the blue-eyed guy answered cooly, with a smirk on his face. "The carrot-top's Eric, the blonde's Shiela, and the giant's name is Drok. She's Ericka and her Meowth's name is Meowsy," pointing at the pony-tailed lady and the standing cat. "Now, to answer your question earlier, we are actually in Cinnabar Island."

"Cinnamon Bar?" Archer asked sheepishly. "A food island?"

The rest guffawed while Ericka stifled her laughter as she looked at Archer and answered, "No, its C-I-N-N-A-B-A-R Island. Cinnabar Island." Patting the head of her cat, Meowsy, she suddenly stared at him firmly and asked, "What were you doing inside the Pokemon Mansion?"

"Huh, Pokemon Mansion?" Archer looked at Ericka dubiously, not believing what he was hearing right now. Realization dawned on him and his eyes opened widely and asked, "Wait, did you just say Pokemon?!"

"Yes, Pokemon," Ericka and the rest looked at Archer strangely. As if contemplating, Ericka then continued, "Why, what's strange with Pokemon? Don't tell me you don't know anything about them?"

Archer did not answer her questions for he was really surprise to find out that he was inside the Pokemon world. Now recalling what he saw, smelled, and heard from earlier till now - Grimer, Muk, Meowth, Cinnabar Island, Pokemon Mansion - he connected the dots and understood that the experiment that he volunteered earlier was successful. And it was so successful that he was transported to a dimension or world where Pokemon exist, just like the game that was famous back on Earth.

Does it mean that all the games that humans created are actually existing worlds from another dimension, or is this true only for the Pokemon world? Is this even the same with the game? Or maybe -

"Hey, Archer, back on Kanto," Ericka said, waving her hands in front of his face. "You're acting as if you just lose your shit or something."

Archer looked at her blankly, then felt his face turning warm, scratching his head. "Sorry, I was just surprise back then." Massaging his forehead, he began contemplating for the correct words he would answer to them, and after a minute, asked "What did you ask back then?"

"I was just asking you about your purpose inside the Pokemon Mansion."

"How can you say that I was inside the Pokemon Mansion?"

"Meowsy told me so?"

"Oh, really?" Archer looked at Meowsy and folded his arms, thinking the best thing as to how he can properly answer her question. "You can understand him?!"

"One, yes I can perfectly understand everything. And it's a her."

Archer just stood still, evaluating the things that he heard. 'I could not just say that I suddenly appeared inside the Pokemon Mansion via Dimension Travel, could I? Maybe they will think that I am a wacko if I say I'm not from this world, won't they? Or worse, I will be kidnapped by scientists if they ever believe my claims, and be subjected horrors upon horrors of...tests?! Wait, I think I know how to get away with this.'

"I don't know," Archer answered her.

"What, you don't know? What do you mean you don't know?" Jax interjected, his blue eyes still fixated on him, as if Archer was an interesting lab rat. "Wait, don't tell me you have...amnesia."

"Maybe."

'Yay, the amnesia card always works.'

Archer was about to go near him when suddenly his vision went totally dark.

Archer could not help but tremble, his eyes dilated, trying to seek even a spark of light when all of a sudden, someone poked him at his back.

The hairs on his nape all stood up, goosebumps all over his body as he shivered. Someone was at his back, he was sure of it, yet he hesitated to turn around because he was scared of finding out who - or what - was poking him. He gathered his strength and slowly looked back, and his brows furrowed when he saw the culprit.

The being just stood still, somewhat like a haze, hovering in the air, his body now glowing amidst the dark place. As Archer gaped at the creature, he heard it say, "Hey, you Traveler, would you consider to be my Anomaly?"

"Huh?" Archer asked in confusion.

The being shimmered as it floated towards him and said, "Help me spread my power in this world and in return, I will give you something that can make you powerful."

Archer hesitated for a moment, not sure as to what to do in this situation. Without a choice, he decided to take his chances and asked, "How can you make me powerful?"

"I can give you a system that can help you in this world, and gift you with an ability of mine."

"Ability of what?"

"An ability of Creation and Genetics."

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you open 2 post with the same thing?

3. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    I love fanfic of any kind but I'm getting a little tired about the reading system cheat nowadays. It's seems overuse and too OP for MC. Anyway good luck in writing!! Gambatte!!

4. alcebar19

alcebar19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I posted on the wrong thread XD

5. alcebar19

alcebar19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I get what you mean LOL. That is why I'm making sure that my System will not be too OP if I could help it. XD

6. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
  7. alcebar19

alcebar19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link