Spoiler The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 4, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know who does the sister reincarnate as? Does the elder brother get revenge on that 2-faced sister of his.

2. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC's sister reincarnated in Marie.
    What sister? The past life or his new life?
    (Yes, both are bad sisters, poor mc :LOL::LOL:)

lazynoodles and Poor_Hero like this.
  3. HappyNeet

HappyNeet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But his new sister is willing to help him (y)

lazynoodles likes this.
  4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn’t believe how bad his past sister was. I mean I saw the chapter 1 of the manga but I couldn’t believe it was this bad. Was she really going on paid dates before?

5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what? Marie reminds me of the “Bitch of Buchanwald” she manipulates situations and people to make other people’s lives miserable. I wonder if she gets what’s coming to her?

midnight reader likes this.
  6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Marie
    Deliberately destroys all the flags meant for Olivia the true Heroine if the story. Then she goes on seduce in a very literal meaning all the capture targets. She even talks about taking contraception with all the different guys she has already slept with. In original world I think before he died her brother outed her for basically for a prostitutute where in she was booted from her house. Her constant complaint was that she had to work hard flirting with all the men in the shop and then latched in to popular but useless man in the end. That she wants to deeply immerse herself with good looking men and wealth. On top of stealing the Queen’s position.

To Marie there too 3 shitty guys in the world
    1.) is the guys that dumped her after getting her pregnant - she was smacked around by him?
    2.) i was confused by mtl
    3.) her older brother who never pampered her and saw through her bullshit

She later steals the Saint position out of sheer greed. Since she’s in debt. Then later forced to the front lines as the Saint where she tries to put up a fight then later crumples. She curls up in ball and starts crying.

Due to her bad showing as a Saint - she is to be executed.

Well - she finally shows her true self. To everyone. Then reminiscies her brother always getting her out of trouble. That he may had a nasty mouth but he took better care of better than anyone. After he died she remembers being slapped and chased out. Basically she was outed for her own bad behavior since her brother wasn’t around to help her mitigate the mess.

She finally realizes that MC is her brother while she’s in jail. Then she’s let out for something and begs the original heroine Olivia that she will return every thing back to her. The men that should have loved her and the Saint position if she would just give MC to her so everything will return the way it should be in her head.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Xiao x2, myling, readerz and 9 others like this.
  7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Once full on war breaks loose the MC’s father eliminates the 2nd daughters slave for being a traitor and locks up his daughter also for treason. Also, he plans on leaving his wife to die in the war like she did to many of her previous husbands.

Wait it’s possible the noble wife was also a traitor.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Xiao x2, myling, kiara8 and 6 others like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    <sigh> really Julius? There full on war going on and you can only think of yourself? Also, to quibble with your former fiancée who is the freaking commander about your so-called former love life? To fall in love after she smile and says she’s in love with somebody else?? Your kinda pathetic.

9. SinasCola

SinasCola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this mean she will die in the end or will the MC once again help her out and forgive her?
    And with who does the MC end up with, the heroine or the former fiancee of the crown prince?
    (since he helped her out in the latest chapter i wouldn't be surprised if she'd fall for the mc)

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    1. he helps her not because he forgives her. He's disgusted by her but knows that she is needed for something.
    2. I dunno I stopped reading when I realized I procrastinated too much and that I have now a paper due today.

morticia_addams and Poor_Hero like this.
  11. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the war mc begged to the queen. He said you can take my everything please don't kill them(his sister and capture targets in the prison they did something and caused o lot of damage) Quenn accepted because they need a saint but capture targets lost their position I think.
    Heroine and prince's ex fiance confessed to mc. But mc rejected them. Because he lost everything you know. He thinks I am a commerner now what can I give them and he didn't want to choose one one them so he just give up everything.
    He did go to the castle for after war ceromony and get his punishment. Queen trolled him, he is a earl know. Queen said after you saved this country and begged for others lives how can I punish you. I think queen did something for women dominance but I skipped that part.
    His family asked him about marrige but he ignored it. He did go to his brothers engagement party and surprise it is mc's engagement party. Duke(ex fiencee father? or mother I don't know mtl is hard) planned all of this and forced him. So mc gets engaged with heroine and ex fiance.
    After that mc's sister told him after his dead game continued. Mc has to go another country to stop another war? or something like that.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    cloerofile, kiara8, Shizun and 5 others like this.
  12. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the conclusion of the current translated arc?

13. Vamps31

Vamps31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously lol

14. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like forced engagements to heroines and ex-fiancees-that-are-daughters-of-dukes. Saves all the trouble of looking for a waifu or two, you know.

15. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the sister, his og sister since she was released from jail?

16. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc take sister and capture targets with him when he goes to another kingdom. Because they don't have money and status now mc make them work hard.

17. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Dam indentured servants status then. Well better than death.

Poor_Hero and lazynoodles like this.
  18. Asinine Rymme

Asinine Rymme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Does the MC get the queen...?

Don't judge me too harshly... 8X

Shizun and lazynoodles like this.
  19. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Also don't worry that isn't nearly the weirdest ship I've seen

Shizun likes this.
  20. Asinine Rymme

Asinine Rymme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Less a ship, more of I just like those kinds of characters. Or someone like the queen in Tate no Yuusha.

Is she a decent person, at least?

lazynoodles likes this.