Spoiler I’m Not Shouldering This Blame

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. It was mentioned later that the person MC offended kinda a young master of an entertainment company and MC got blacklisted, that's why he had no job for 6 months. That guy is not important though. Just another mob character. Might even be a cannon fodder, since I don't remember much about him. MC and ML don't give a damn either. /shrug

Aeli, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  2. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    ...... Why i feel.... The ML was... So pity....:blobwoah:
    I read the spoiler, and found,.. all of them chased ML, but, the real villain MC, seems just lazy around,.. and ML take care every things:blobsweat_2:...

Also,.... What abaut their sweet time? Who fall in love first? When was they know abaut their feeling toward each other? And what abaut their ending? HE or....?:sweating_profusely:

wildthorn and ahsudole like this.
  3. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I actually like the idea of MC being the mysterious Final BOSS that people know about yet when they see him by ML's side, they won't connect the dots and focus more on ML.

Sweet times? Either there's none or I just can't remember, might need to wait for the translated chapters.

Who fell in love first? I kinda want to say MC, because MC definitely adored/loved one of the characters that ML acted as before they even meet. But that was more like a crush/admiration towards ML. I think ML was the first to fell because he admitted to his feeling first and he actually confessed. But MC thought they were just in that mentality where 'they only had each other to rely on' kinda thing and mistaken that as love, so he refused. But ML pretended to go along with him but in truth always thinking that he needs to impress MC with his power (which failed btw because obviously, the mushrooms are OP hahaha).

When Ml fell? Can't remember.

When MC reciprocated? Can't remember either.

Ending? Happily ever after! Yass~ I've made a spoiler about their domestic life, where ML went grocery shopping and was discovered by the mushrooms., and returned home to MC
    There was an extra chapter about ML's parents but ML and MC solved them pretty easily.

Heungbo, Saikyi, Rangeles and 5 others like this.
  4. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moral of this story: Mushrooms rule the world!! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

5. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished this novel and loved it!! I adored the combination of the slow burn relationship development + MC’s gradual character development over time. MC and ML were so sweet together, and the side characters were also very fleshed out too! (There’s even a hint of a side CP with the original protagonist Johnson and the superstar singer that basically adopted him lol)

I also really liked how the author weaved in hints of the original novel’s plot between the lines. ML can see MC definitely had tendencies towards depression—he gets better over the course of our novel, but you can easily see how MC would have gone down a different path.
    At one point the transmigrators/readers discuss how the original novels hinted at ML having a “secret lover” who probably didn’t know about his role as the villain. This secret lover woman never appeared so the readers felt cheated. Instead we got MC popping out... hmmm lol
    I also think it’s implied that MC only revealed himself as the “final boss” in the original novel because of ML’s death. One of the transmigrators briefly brushes over how in the novel, “after ML’s death, MC was so heartless that all he did was put a bouquet of flowers on ML’s grave.” But when you think about how MC was someone who never truly cared about anything or anyone in this world... the implications of that breaks my heart.
    My theory is that in the original novel, with ML’s death, MC’s only purpose for living was gone so he was subconsciously seeking death himself. His final fate is also hell—being trapped in the Outcast World, truly alone forever.

Then it’s really heartwarming to contrast that with the events of this story—ML explicitly tells MC they will always be together.

And the extras are super cute and hilarious and heartwarming in general. I couldn’t stop laughing at the description of the trailer for the international movie made about the Outcast World incident.

Heungbo, Rangeles, JuuHachi and 8 others like this.
  6. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... :blobrofl::blobrofl:

7. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel have detailed bed scenes or is it just a fade to black

8. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Some weird allusions about two hungry beasts, that counts as not detailed bed scenes.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  9. Chocotania

Chocotania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does ml and mc end up together?

Emma401 likes this.