Spoiler Daily Life of a Wealthy Woof

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember from the mtl he was driving by a beach about a month after his parents died saw a commotion and went to help. He was able to save 2 of the 3 kids then drowned while he was trying to save the third. He wasn't looking to end his life he was just trying to help.

2. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t mean that he was looking to end his life but rather he was at the point of life or death and gave up. Like, while saving the last kid, he kinda gave up. I feel like had he had a stronger desire to live, he would have survived.
    He had practically lost his will to continue on when his parents died, living his days like maybe a robot/zombie and when he went to save the child, he may have subconciously wanted to end his life.

stumblmer and Alice-sama like this.
  3. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XimalayaFM, it’s called 微笑天使爬床记 cuz copyrights

Asami likes this.
  4. w3irdg3m

w3irdg3m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I had found it yesterday from the cover. Thank you so much for mentioning it. I didn't even know that it existed. Can't wait to listen to it. Zuo Ning is so cute.

stumblmer likes this.
  5. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does ML react when MC first turns into a human? Others reactions too?

Asami likes this.
  6. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of audiobooks on XimalayaFM were removed due to copyrights and so many of them had their titles changed. I usually just listen to related novels or look at the cover to try my luck XD

Their first time tho XD RIP Zuo Ning

stumblmer likes this.
  7. RedHead

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else besides the ML (and his cousin/stepbrother/something) finds out that the MC is the Pudding?

8. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is as far as I can remember and what can I understand from the MTL.. regarding specific details I will leave it to our dear and wonderful translator

ML first saw MC in human form in a hotel where it supposed to be a very secured place and no one can just enter ( ofcourse to protect his pudding ) then MC's human form just vanished instantly.. ML tried to investigate that person but they cannot find any clue so he became suspicious of pudding.. MC transform in human form while they were in the bathroom... and tried to intimidate MC to tell him the truth

aside ML I think no one knows that he is pudding... in order to hide the truth ML bought a separate house for them without any helper.. and so that no one will be suspicious that pudding is gone.. ML told everyone that pudding was married... they even adopt a puppy and said that it was pudding's

reader_O8, Alice-sama, Asami and 10 others like this.
  9. RedHead

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't ML's youngest brother see MC transform and that was what instigated them into moving?

Asami likes this.
  10. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry I can't remember it.. but probably your right but since ML does not care what that cousin is thinking he never thinks that he is a threat but to prevent others from discovering it.. they moved to a new house.. ;)

stumblmer likes this.
  11. RedHead

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted for ML's older brothers to find out, now I will never see their reactions.:cry:

michoux and TomiNdumplings like this.
  12. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm the one who found out is lu nansomething that one lu family member that's found recently and stay in ml house for a while ,he had the gut to ask mc to stay away from ml...
    Because mc is easier to bully than ml?
    But...
    Dear mc can't take that kind of grievances for himself so of course he whines about it to ml :blobxd:
    Angry ml goes to settle the scores with some cutting remarks .
    That dude is annoying asf when I thought he is good he turn into brainless fool... :hmm: especially towards the end where his lover poison mc with some type of liquid that can cause cancer slowly luckily mc fall ill or something that need a through check up so it gets found out.
    Ml do the investigation in the dark tho,he actually beg ml to let his lover out in exchange he'll give mc the right of his lu inheritance ml thought it's okay so mc can just donate it.
    But really ...

reader_O8, Alice-sama, Asami and 9 others like this.
  13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this still being trans

14. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i get the Raws link??

15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, what happened Dx

16. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's extra that pick my interest is actually their previous life, mc is a dog not human,and he's ml beloved pet the setting is in ancient times.
    They have a peaceful life ml doting on mc ,mc playing cute, ml getting married mc get jealous,and than ml subordinate betrayed ml ,ml got stabbed(poisoned?)almost dying, mc saved him in exchange of his life but before mc departed he turn into a beautiful boy ,ml spent the rest of his life pinning for mc.

So their current life is their second chance.

* I type this in hurry so hahah*
    Just copy and paste this novel Chinese name if you want to read the raw.

reader_O8, Alice-sama, Asami and 12 others like this.
  17. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i mtl

lu nanqi told mc mc to break up with ml in good faith, he treated mc as his friend and really supported mc relationship with ml but when he saw mc turning from dog to human he thought that being a demon he should not be with ml plus he also think that since mc is a demon it means he will remain young whereas ml will get older.

lu nanqi had heard stories in their village wherein a man and woman fell in love and rumors starts that the woman is a demon, when the rumors get out of hand the couple went to the mountain to live and as years pass by some villagers claim to have seen the woman who still remains young. And lu nanqi had seen her too hence he knows that it was not the man who onlsy suffersin the end as he grows older while his partner remains young but the one who is left, the woman, suffers the most. From whati understand lu nanqi had no malicious thoughts when he asked mc to stay away.

MC thought he was being bullied because lu nanqi can tell him to stay away from ml yet lu nanqi doesn't even have the guts to tell those things to ml.

i am not sure about this since i also mtl
    but lu nanqi went to visit mc after mc got involved into some accident wherein mc saw someone, a big star i think, died in front if him. lu nanqi says sorry for his outburts and for telling mc to stay away from ml and even confessed that he has a man for a lover. after that lu nanqi was never mentioned again. though his name came up when mc hear tang yifeng comparing him into like an obedient dog which he misinterprets that nanqi told his secret.

i did not encounter the part where is mc was poisoned or something by lu nanqi's lover, what chapter was it?
    i also did not find the part where nanqi surrenders his right.

i don't know but for some reason i can't hate lu na qi yet...

reader_O8, Asami, stumblmer and 6 others like this.
  18. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    I started the binge mtl - finally half way through daily woof!

Idk if i've mentioned this before but this one is similar to daily woof and easy to mtl:

"The entertainment circle's Emperor's Dog" (dont trust me with the title cause I straight up mtld). The shou is an aspiring actor but because of "over-acting" can never get a good role. One day he wakes up as the film-emperor's husky. It's really cute and fluffy and actually follows acting quite well (the shou acts out roles for dogs when he is a husky similar to Zuo Ning)

I foolishly only saved the danmeila link (RIP) but im pretty sure it's this one:
    娱乐圈犬影帝

reader_O8, Asami, stumblmer and 5 others like this.
  19. SSKF

SSKF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is Lu Cheng He? How much older than MC? They both seem pretty young.

Blood A likes this.
  20. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be around ch 125 or something. From what I remember, Lu Nian Qi's lover was actually the boyfriend of the actor who died. The real target was the mc so the actor was innocent, but if this was publicized, it would ruin the mc's career, so they spun the story as a revenge killing directed at said actor. All of the deceased actor's dirty history was aired out and his name was dragged through the mud, though he did do the horrible things but still..... the boyfriend had been plotting his revenge and only went out with Lu Nian Qi in order to approach the mc with the carcinogens or whatever. Ml found out and had him injected with a ton of the shit to ensure he would die the death he had planned for the mc.

Once all of this was revealed and Lu Nian Qi heard the truth, he basically blamed everything on the ml, including how he wish they never took him back to the family. Dialogue ensued, with some comments about how, when they first found him, they had given him a choice and it was he who chose to return to the family instead of receiving some portion of benefits. In the end, he still sided with his lover and gave up his portion of stocks and whatever in exchange for the remainder of his lover's life. (from what I remember, I haven't read this in a long time)

My problem with Lu Nian Qi is that he was an ungrateful coward. In the beginning, he was timid, yes, but he never really tried to become part of the family. The only one who was actually friendly with him was the mc and he usually just wallowed in his own lonesome misery. He wanted to approach ml but never had the guts to. Later on, he resented the mc for exposing his identity as a member of the prestigious Lu family because the friends he had all abandoned him or became ingratiating. The mc wholeheartedly treated him as a good friend. When he found out that the mc was the doggo, his first reaction was closer to fear and he oh so heroically tried to separate the mc from the ml, but instead of speaking to the ml who actually had all the power and authority in this relationship, he tries to bully the mc into leaving. Wtf, first of all, that doggo could be considered his only friend when he was living there, his reaction isn't that much better than those friends of his when his identity was revealed (birds of a feather do indeed flock together). Secondly, its NOT HIS PLACE to tell the mc to leave the ml, he's practically an outsider, what makes him think he has any right to interfere with someone else's happiness? He makes it sound all righteous with that story of the demon who fell in love and then lived in misery after her lover left/died, but they're already in love. Its like saying "oh and there's a truck coming" to someone who already got run over. Furthermore, what's the point in telling that to the mc? If he really was looking out for the mc, he'd tell this to the ml (who is much more likely to prioritize the mc over himself). The reason he found the mc was simply because the mc is a much easier target, which is the same reason his lover went after the mc instead of the ml for revenge (no wonder they got together). And the whole thing with his lover who was just using him, wtf. I lowkey felt he was disappointed that his lover didn't succeed.

He was basically jealous of the mc from beginning to end. He was jealous of doggo mc because the ml was super extra gentle and the mc was actually integrated into the family more than he was, he was jealous of human mc cuz ml treated him preciously and the family accepted him but at least there was a doggo to split the attention. When he found out that the dog and the human were one, that's when his jealousy and negative emotions really reared its ugly head.

In conclusion, because his last few scenes caused me to be greatly biased against him, most of his actions were interpreted negatively in my kinda blurry memory of the story.