Recommendations A novel with good character development.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by infinity, Nov 13, 2018.

1. infinity

infinity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel with good character development like The Novel's Extra.

2. Daike1234

Daike1234 THE GUY WHO TRANSLATE WITH THE HELP OF MACHINES

Reading List:
    Link
    Overgeard

3. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  5. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    what defines a "Good Character Development"?

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had kinda the same idea. I am not sure if he wants character dev of MC or the ones around him/her. I never read before The Novel's Extra so... should i guess he wants a novel where we see a character grow up and see the changes that occurs in personnality because of events ? Sure that sounds nice but i think 95% (random number) of the novels have a MC that is already grown up and already have a fixed personnality that won't change.

Maybe Mushoku Tensei can be interesting to you.
    Also a novel on RR : The blue mage raised by dragons (not sure if it's the correct title), MC is kinda young, do mischief, think dragons can't lie so believe he is a dragon and follow the beliefs of them so maybe he will grow up and change, at least i hope so because i kinda hate the misunderstand (of him believing he is a dragon) and him doing mischief (like destroying the sacred tree of the elves). (Didn't get far, only checked the beginning). I think it's mostly a comedy novel.
    There is MAYBE also : Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes, All Thanks to a Single Moment of Impulse
    romance novel where MC and MF are fighting are the beginning and married at the end.
    2 interlocked novels, pov of husband and wife:
    The Probability I Can Kill My Wife Without Being Found Out
    A Game To Make Him Fall
    At the beginning, husband is cold to his wife. Won't say more. The titles sound pretty dark but it's not, just a small accident happening and got a nice loveydovey (if we can call that loveydovey with how short it is, but now i think about it i would say YES) happy end.

Edit : near forgot, there is also Savage Divinity (RR), romance is bad (they are fiance only / no sex), MC goes near death every month, MC had a happy life before transmigrating into a slave's body, MC suffer a ton if the near-situations were not enough, the world is a shit hole beside the people / village that welcome him (of course some exceptions like the friend that MC makes). Your choice to read it, too violent and dark for me.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  8. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Jimminx

Jimminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reign of the Hunters. Worth a read. MC was a bad person, repented and died and got reincarnated 10 years into the past. She then began a journey to correct her wrongdoings.